Dunblane school shooting, Scotland, 13/3/1996

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Euphoria

Dunblane school shooting, Scotland, 13/3/1996

Unread post by Euphoria »

Do we think this is a psyop?

The Dunblane school massacre was portrayed as a mass murder-suicide which took place at Dunblane Primary School in the Scottish town of Dunblane on 13 March 1996. Sixteen children and one adult were killed by Thomas Hamilton before he committed suicide.

First of all, could 13/03/1996 be of numerical significance? Lots of numbers divisible by three.

Here are the images I found of Hamilton:

According to the Scotsman, Eileen Harrild was one of the teachers that day. She had just started her class on the ill-fated morning of 13 March 1996 when Hamilton stormed into the gym and opened fire.

Despite being shot four times, she managed to gather together some children and hide in a store room.

Her fellow teacher Gwen Mayor was killed trying to protect the children.

Mayor is also supposedly pictured at the top left of the first image in this thread. I cannot source any other images.

Mrs Harrild was reliving the horrific events for BBC Radio 4's The Reunion programme yesterday (Scotsman, 25/4/2010). She was joined by Mick North and Pam Ross, parents of two of the 16 children killed by Hamilton. This is North:

This is Pam Ross, who now works at the Dunblane centre:

Marie Sinclair was the social worker who broke the news to parents.

A March 1996 Scottish Daily Record & Sunday article recorded that pathologist Anthony Busuttil was put in charge of organizing the grim task of examining those who had perished in the massacre and informing the families of their deaths. This is Busuttil:

Where have we seen this man before? That's right, he is the man who supervised the post mortems of all the Lockerbie victims . See this link. He is better known as Anthony Busuttil OBE MOM KHS MD FRCPath DMJ(Path) FRCPE FRCPG FRCSE FRSSA! Emeritus Professor of Forensic Medicine, The University of Edinburgh, Medical Director, Forensic Medical Examiner Service to the Lothian and Borders Police Force through NHS Lothian. He also worked as Professor of Applied Pathology, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. There are some more similarities/connections to Lockerbie which we shall look at later.

Ron Taylor was the headmaster at Dunblane. The below image is the only picture I can find:

Last edited by Euphoria on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Euphoria

Purpose of Dunblane psyop

On March 18, 1996, Great Britain stood still to observe one minute of silence in commemoration for those that died in the Dunblane massacre. Another show of national unity, just as in Finland years later!

The shootings sparked a massive call for tighter gun controls. The Snowdrop Campaign, set up by Dunblane residents, was successful in achieving a change in the law regarding handguns in 1997.

Security in schools, particularly primary schools, was improved in response to the massacre and two other violent incidents that took place at around the same time: the murder of London head teacher Philip Lawrence and the wounding of six children and Lisa Potts, a nursery teacher at a Wolverhampton nursery school by a man wielding a machete.
pov603

Re: Dunblane school shooting, Scotland, 13/3/1996

Unread post by pov603 »

Apparently Andrew Murray the tennis player was one of the kids who survived/avoided the shooting.
Euphoria

Andy Murray's role in Dunblane psyop

pov603 wrote:Apparently Andrew Murray the tennis player was one of the kids who survived/avoided the shooting.
Yes, I meant to get around to that. Thanks for bringing this up!

Remember how this man...

...provided celebrity backup for the Lockerbie psyop?

It seems that Murray is doing the same thing for the Dunblane psyop. Who knows, maybe Murray unwittingly took part in a 'drill' exercise without being aware of what was really going on at the school? But he wasn't actually that young at the time. He was eight, and his brother Jamie was 10 - several years older than the alleged victims. According to The Guardian, they 'survived by hiding under a desk in the headmaster's office.'

According to that article, which you can read at this link here, Murray has declared that "Some of my friends' brothers and sisters were killed. I have only retained patch impressions of that day, such as being in a classroom singing songs."

According to the Daily Mail, Murray has also revealed how Hamilton once sat next to him in his mother's car.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1l2X4Qfyh

'The weirdest thing was that we knew the guy (Hamilton). He had been in my mum's car. It's obviously weird to think you had a murderer in your car, sitting next to your mum."

So who is Andy Murray's mother?

Judy Murray was was appointed as Great Britain's Fed Cup captain in December 2011. Judy was Scotland's national coach for nine years and trained both her sons, Andy and Jamie, early in their careers. Murray took on the role of developing and scouting out youth talent for the Lawn Tennis Association in 2007. She herself had been a professional tennis player.

It seems her good work is paying handsome career dividends!
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I didn't know anything about John Lydon and Lockerbie, please elaborate!

My connection with Lockerbie is that I once worked for a very short while at a company 'stitching cardboard' boxes together [it was the heady days of the early 90s in the UK when there was not much work to be had and led to me leaving the UK for sunnier climes...KSA...it brought home the adage 'be careful what you wish for!'].

Anyway, the supervisor was an English guy who told me he had been living up in Lockerbie with his wife and two children and had his house demolished by the falling plane. He said that all were out at the time, he with his wife, his two children with eachother, and both sets were in fear that the others were caught up in the accident but thankfully for them none were.

My sister, who was a mobile-hairstylist at the time used to cut the hair of a girl who also allegedly perished on the flight, she was on her way to NY with her fiance for Christmas .

Getting back to JL, I always wondered if there was anything to be had from his lyrics in 'Rise' wherein he says/sings:

"They put a hot wire to my head
cos of the thing I did and said
And made these feelings go away
Model citizen in every way"

It makes you wonder...
Euphoria

pov603 wrote:I didn't know anything about John Lydon and Lockerbie, please elaborate!

My connection with Lockerbie is that I once worked for a very short while at a company 'stitching cardboard' boxes together [it was the heady days of the early 90s in the UK when there was not much work to be had and led to me leaving the UK for sunnier climes...KSA...it brought home the adage 'be careful what you wish for!'].

Anyway, the supervisor was an English guy who told me he had been living up in Lockerbie with his wife and two children and had his house demolished by the falling plane. He said that all were out at the time, he with his wife, his two children with eachother, and both sets were in fear that the others were caught up in the accident but thankfully for them none were.

My sister, who was a mobile-hairstylist at the time used to cut the hair of a girl who also allegedly perished on the flight, she was on her way to NY with her fiance for Christmas .

Getting back to JL, I always wondered if there was anything to be had from his lyrics in 'Rise' wherein he says/sings:

"They put a hot wire to my head
cos of the thing I did and said
And made these feelings go away
Model citizen in every way"

It makes you wonder...

Yes, I remember that song!

Well, to explain the connection...it's easier to just check out the following link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3511133.stm
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

There were instances of people who were supposed to board Pan Am Flight 103, but arrived too late to board the flight, escaping the fate of those on board.

The potential "271st victim"

Jaswant Basuta, an Indian national, was checked in for Pan Am Flight 103, but arrived at the boarding gate too late. Having attended a family wedding in Belfast, Basuta was returning to New York where the 47-year old car mechanic was about to start a new job. Friends and relatives from nearby Southall came to see him off at the airport terminal, and bought him drinks in the upstairs bar. When "gate closing" flashed on the departure screen, Basuta hurried through security and sprinted to the departure gate, but the room was empty except for Pan Am ground staff who denied him access to the aircraft.

Basuta was initially considered a suspect as his checked baggage had been on the flight without him. After questioning at a Heathrow police station, he was released without charge. Twenty years later, in an interview with the BBC, Basuta talked about his narrow escape from death: "I should have been the 271st victim and I still feel terrible for all the other people who died."[33]

South African foreign minister

The South African foreign minister Pik Botha and a minor delegation of 22 was supposed to board Pan Am 103, but managed to take the earlier Pan Am 101 flight. They were on their way to New York to sign the tripartite agreement whereby South Africa agreed to hand control of Namibia to the United Nations. The UN commissioner appointed to take over, Bernt Carlsson, was among the victims of Flight 103 as mentioned above.

Celebrities

The R&B singing group The Four Tops had been scheduled to board Pan Am Flight 103 to return to the United States for Christmas after completing their European tour, but were late getting out of a recording session and overslept.[34][35]

Punk rock musician John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) of the Sex Pistols and Public Image Ltd. and his wife, Nora, were also booked on Pan Am Flight 103, but missed it due to delays.[36]

The 1988 world tennis No. 1 Mats Wilander had made a reservation but did not take a seat on the flight.[37]

The actress Kim Cattrall was also booked on the flight but changed her reservation shortly beforehand in order to complete some last minute gift shopping in London.[38][39]

Music producer Ed Stasium and recording engineer Paul Hamingson had planned to be on the flight but were delayed while finishing a recording session with the rock band "The Muscle Shoal" at Comforts Place Studio in Lingfield, Surrey. They departed from Heathrow the following day on Pan Am 103.
Lydon 'missed Lockerbie flight'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3511133.stm
Euphoria

Celebrity insiders' involvement in psyops

Good find, Brian.

I think our research so far demonstrates that most top celebrities cannot be trusted. I propose that in many cases, with celebrity 'perps,' either their agents/promoters or the spouses they meet in the entertainment industry, introduce them to the 'occult world' i.e. plan for One World Government and they get themselves into a very comfortable life position which they find difficult to abandon, considering the material advantages.

Dame Vivienne Westward, the mentor of the Sex Pistols, seems very much onboard with the One World agenda. On Easter Sunday 2008, she campaigned in person at the biggest Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament demonstration in ten years, at the Atomic Weapons Establishment, Aldermaston, Berkshire. Westwood has also pledged £1 million to help tackle climate change, claiming governments have been too slow to distribute funding for green projects.

Speaking on the eve of the United Nations climate talks in Durban, South Africa, she told The Times: “Governments…are so slow that we can’t wait for them any more. We have to get this thing moving and hope that they’ll join in.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... hange.html

This made me also think of the Lima Declaration from March 1975, where the de-industrialisation of the West, and engineered recession in the UK, was decided upon.

http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/lima/

http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/lima/un.html

The Sex Pistols were formed in August 1975. Seems like Westwood and McLaren formed them, knowing that the UK was on the brink of a planned recession. Their role was to tap into the public anger and frustration, and refocus or divert it into a new fashion and music trend, where it would be rendered harmless? That seems plausible, knowing that one or both of them have frequented international UN conferences in the past.
Euphoria

George Robertson and the Dunblane psyop

10th Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, 11/10/1999 – 5/1/2004
. Robertson has received numerous honours (including a total of 12 Honorary doctorates from various universities).

Robertson's three children are former pupils of the school in Dunblane where gunman Thomas Hamilton supposedly went on the rampage. After the massacre, Robertson, a long-time resident of the town, acted as a spokesman for the victims' families. He was also a key figure in the subsequent campaign that led to the ban on handguns in England, Wales and Scotland.

In 2003, the Sunday Herald newspaper ran an article entitled "Should the Dunblane dossier be kept secret?", a reference to documents relating to the Cullen Inquiry into the massacre which are to remain classified for 100 years.

Spoiler/controlled media opposition to Robertson

This from Wikipedia, which I think is important, because it reveals the likely intention behind this phoney opposition to Robertson:

'In a discussion board on the newspaper's website, anonymous contributors claimed that Robertson had signed a recommendation for a gun licence for Thomas Hamilton in his capacity as Hamilton's MP. In fact, Robertson had never been the gunman's MP, and the claims were totally unfounded. Robertson sued the Sunday Herald and the paper settled by paying him a five-figure sum plus costs. A subsequent action by Robertson, related to the terms of the newspaper's apology, was unsuccessful. The first case became an important test case as to whether publishers can be held responsible for comments posted on their websites.'
brianv

Re: Celebrity insiders' involvement in psyops

Unread post by brianv »

Euphoria wrote:Good find, Brian.

I think our research so far demonstrates that most top celebrities cannot be trusted. I propose that in many cases, with celebrity 'perps,' either their agents/promoters or the spouses they meet in the entertainment industry, introduce them to the 'occult world' i.e. plan for One World Government and they get themselves into a very comfortable life position which they find difficult to abandon, considering the material advantages.

Dame Vivienne Westward, the mentor of the Sex Pistols, seems very much onboard with the One World agenda. On Easter Sunday 2008, she campaigned in person at the biggest Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament demonstration in ten years, at the Atomic Weapons Establishment, Aldermaston, Berkshire. Westwood has also pledged £1 million to help tackle climate change, claiming governments have been too slow to distribute funding for green projects.

Speaking on the eve of the United Nations climate talks in Durban, South Africa, she told The Times: “Governments…are so slow that we can’t wait for them any more. We have to get this thing moving and hope that they’ll join in.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... hange.html

This made me also think of the Lima Declaration from March 1975, where the de-industrialisation of the West, and engineered recession in the UK, was decided upon.

http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/lima/

The Sex Pistols were formed in August 1975. Seems like Westwood and McClaren formed them, knowing that the UK was on the brink of a planned recession. Their role was to tap into the public anger and frustration, and refocus or divert it into a new fashion and music trend, where it would be rendered harmless? That seems plausible, knowing that one or both of them have frequented international UN conferences in the past.
Very plausible and if "Laurel Canyon" is anything to go by...

Strange that the Elites interpretation of "Anarchy" and the Pistols' sort of go hand in hand! Anyone with the slightest bit of political savvy knows that Anarchy is a "Utoyian" ideal, not Dantes' Inferno. Punk had the effect of polarising british society. The TV watching voters were horrified. They ran to authority like the sheep that they are! We want you Big Brother, but that's another story!
Euphoria

Lord Burton declares Dunblane inquiry a 'cover-up'

See the link below for the second image in larger font...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NE-72ZXux-g/R ... lane+2.jpg

This is Lord Cullan...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

In Summer 1986 I spent 10 days in Dunblane, bussing in to Edinburgh each morning for the Athletics portion of the Commonwealth Games - Daley Thompson, Steve Cram, Fatima Whitbread, etc. It's a nice example of a tiny Scottish town.

ImageImageImage

My summer in Britain that year was my final big vacation. I had just finished law school, and I remember spending a good bit of the trip dreading having to go to work forever when we returned home. Practicing law? Ugh.
muckletoon
Banned

Unread post by muckletoon »

Last edited by muckletoon on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

muckletoon wrote:
brianv wrote:
Strange that the Elites interpretation of "Anarchy" and the Pistols' sort of go hand in hand! Anyone with the slightest bit of political savvy knows that Anarchy is a "Utoyian" ideal, not Dantes' Inferno. Punk had the effect of polarising british society. The TV watching voters were horrified. They ran to authority like the sheep that they are! We want you Big Brother, but that's another story!
I don't say this very often but, LMAO! I'm gonna get a T-Shirt made! Thanks Muckletoon, and welcome back by the way! Are you still "abroad" ?? ;)

Exactly what object that made the crater?
Euphoria

Judy Erskine and the Dunblane shooting psyop

muckletoon wrote:I'm unsure what Euphoria is alluding to regarding Lockerbie
Yes, I went off on a tangent, slightly! I was comparing Andy Murray's statements on Dunblane, to John Lydon's statements on Lockerbie, as ways of reinforcing the plot in these respective psyops. I was wondering how Murray's involvement may have come about and his mother, Judy Erskine (maiden name), who was a professional tennis player in the late 1970s, seems to be the most likely link.

Just as Lydon was mentored by Westwood and McClaren, who were politically very well-informed, the Murrays spent several years living in this tiny Scottish town with Robertson, soon-to-be NATO Secretary General, as a neighbour. I wonder if Judy Murray (Erksine) was mentored by Robertson.

It seems Robertson was living in Dunblane in 1983:

'George Robertson, then the shadow Scottish secretary, who lives in Dunblane, withdrew his son from one of the clubs in 1983...'

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scottish-n ... t_1_545863

From what I can tell, he still lives in Dunblane to this day. Check out this link:

http://www.thedtgroup.org/content.asp?page_id=576

Lord Robertson became Vice-Patron of the Trust in 2009. After surviving a very serious car crash, he became committed to road safety and is chairman of the Commission on Global Road Safety which spearheaded the drive for a UN 'Decade of Action' for safe roads. He takes a particular interest in the Trust’s brain injury rehabilitation division (BIRT).

“I have been very impressed by BIRT excellent work and thoroughly support their annual initiative, the Look After Your Head campaign which is aimed at children and young people.”

Lord Robertson was NATO Secretary General from 1999-2003 and UK Defence Secretary from 1997-1999. He was Member of Parliament for Hamilton and Hamilton South from 1978-1999.

He was appointed to Her Majesty’s Privy Council in 1997, appointed by the Queen as one of the sixteen Knight of the Thistle (KT), and awarded the GCMG (Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St Michael and St George) in 2004.

Lord Robertson is married to Sandra, and lives in Dunblane, Scotland. He is a published photographer having produced “Islay and Jura: Photographs by George Robertson”.

As of January 2011, Judy Murray (Erskine) was still living in Dunblane:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... -22881266/

Judy, who still lives in Dunblane, added: "I think Andy and Jamie's success has helped the town a lot. It brings the town together.

Unity again.

And this link:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/murray_tel ... _1_1435872

"I had a shop at the time in the heart of Dunblane selling toys and children's clothes so I knew just about everyone involved, if only by sight, and someone burst in to say there was a man found dead with a gun in the playground.

"I ran out of the shop, crashed into my mum – who was coming in to tell me – got in the car and drove like the furies yelling 'Get out of my way' at every driver."

Judy recalled how she "couldn't get near the school" because of the number of parked cars and emergency services vehicles.

"I had to abandon the car and run to join the crowd of parents waiting at the front gate," she said.

"Not surprisingly, no one could tell us anything. I was standing beside a girl who had lived across the road from me as kids at the same primary school, and when the police announced which class was involved, her daughter was in that class. That was a horrible moment, just horrible."

When Andy and Jamie were delivered to her later, she said she "hugged them and bundled them" into the car. "They'd no idea what actually happened. I stopped the car and explained everything as gently as I could."
____

Just to make things clear then, Robertson was Judy Murray (Erskine)'s MP at the time of the Dunblane psyop.