REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Rain
Banned

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Rain »

Hello,

I have been browsing the CF forum for over a year now, and I'd like to join the community.

My chosen username is 'Rain' simply because I like it when it rains, probably attributed to the music track by Garbage - Only Happy When it Rains, which I enjoyed in my youth and through to this day.

I am an English gent, have worked primarily in IT distribution but I really enjoy the simple things in life such as cooking and am truly fascinated with the idea of a free-money society.

After watching the 911 event 'live' on TV years ago, I immediately went out and purchased a copy of every English newspaper printed on the following day. These are currently stored in a sealed container in my attic, to serve as an undoctored (immediate) representation of what was claimed to have happened that day.

Useless junk for most, but for me I knew it was worth capturing the immediate printed media explanation.

I knew something wasn't quite right.

Years ago, you could load up Microsoft Flight Simulator and attempt the flight paths of those planes. I tried to do that. I bought a joystick, I invested some time. Let's leave it at 'I tried'.

After years of researching the 911 theatrical play, my eyes were opened to more amazing feats and disasters and I began to question just what I was actually watching and reading.

I am uncertain as to what I'd like to contribute to the forum, but I have studied and read everything on offer and I'd like to have the option to contribute.

I'm sure most people here have experienced the ridicule oneself suffers when simply asking other people (IRL) to merely 'consider' a different hypothesis than what's on offer.

Thanks for your consideration, regardless of result I will continue to browse for many years to come.
ChristopherMarlowe

Unread post by ChristopherMarlowe »

Dear Simon,

I have been a longtime follower of the Sept clues forum (SCF). I am totally on board with the fakery theorem. I don't believe anything that I see on TV is real except the weather.

I have posted links to the SCF on Mami's and and TIU. I go to SCF to get the lowdown on the latest hoaxes.

My posting name is Christopher Marlowe. I use that most everywhere. CM was a contemporary of Shakespeare, and some people believe that CM actually WAS Shakespeare. That story involves a strange murder mystery, so I guess that's why I like the name. I also like CM's writing style: his turn of phrase and mastery of iambic pentameter.

Was this the face that launch'd a thousand ships,
And burnt the topless towers of Ilium?
Sweet Helen, make me immortal with a kiss.

I am a Canadian/US citizen.

I am a lawyer.

I would like to add my two cents to some posts. One nagging question is: How do so many people participate in these hoax drills? Why doesn't anyone tell the truth?

I have had a brush with several hoaxes. The father of the fake shooter in the Colorado Batman shooting is a guy who works at the same company as my brother. We used to live in Rancho Panasquitos, about a half mile from where the fake shooter supposedly grew up. We moved there around the time that guy was supposedly in his last year of high school, and we are much older than he is. Neither I nor my brother ever saw the fake shooter in person.

Once in Toronto airport my brother and I met a lady who claimed to be the wife of a 9/11 victim (vicsim). She actually got paged by security while she was talking to my brother in the airport, and that gave her the reason to "name drop" her status as a 9/11 widow. If I remember correctly, the story I read online later claimed that she was the sister of a guy who supposedly died on 9/11. I wrote an email to the fakeologist about this incident. The 9/11 "widow" gave me the impression of a person who is a professional airport lounger, who earns a paycheck by reminding everyone about 9/11. I didn't call her out because I was worried that I would get arrested for "hatespeech" or some other stupid Canadian law against telling the truth.

More recently, the Eritrean guy who supposedly got shot in San Bernardino is known in the Eritrean community.

I was talking to some Eritrean friends today. One of them went to school with his wife. The other guy says that he has seen him around at Eritrean functions in LA and San Diego.

I asked those guys if they knew for sure that this guy was dead, and they did not. I asked if he was CIA and they did not know. But one said that this supposedly dead guy worked for the city of San Bernardino. I told them that I don't think that anyone died in San Bernardino and that everything is a hoax. I tell people this all the time. People are going to think I'm crazy, but I can't help myself. I was at a lawyer social function the other day and I had to speak my mind about the hoaxery. I don't know what they think of me, but I'm so sick of the LIES.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The 9/11 "widow" gave me the impression of a person who is a professional airport lounger, who earns a paycheck by reminding everyone about 9/11.
That's interesting, while I was attending the Webster Tarpley Show, when he visited Dublin several years back, and after I spoke about the media fakery angle, an elderly Irish gentleman approached me. He claimed to have met someone on an airplane or in an airport who said his son died on the plane that hit the Pentagon!

You may have hit on something there!!

Scandroid - A handy little tool for you @ http://oak.conncoll.edu/cohar/Programs.htm

It's a bit quirky but you'll figure it out!
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I have been visiting Cluesforum for about 3 years now. My eyes were opened via the Sandy Hook FF. I'm a parent and when I saw Robbie Parker laughing at the microphone I finally let my mind open up to the possibility of a faked tragedy. Once I tore just slightly below the surface of the city named Newtown, it became obvious to me that I was living in an alternate reality - and hence I was finally CluedIn.

I grew up believing most people told the truth - as that is the type of person I am. Boy was I off on that assumption. What gets me even more than the FF's they carry out, are the number of high level people who have compromised their ethics, integrity, et al for money - I assume it's money and career promotions in the end.

I have a good knack of looking at things and picking out oddities where others may not have. I do actually have an opening post I would like to start with, as I believe your blog is monitored very closely by the alphabets. I am a little intimidated by the level of knowledge some posters possess, but believe I can contribute to the discussions with my observations and research.

On the Paris FF topic omaxsteve posted on 11-24-15:

You have to read this direct quote from the head of France’s elite anti-terror group, Jean Michel Fauvergue

“At one point a long burst of gunfire was followed by a loud explosion. “That’s when we saw a human body, a woman’s head, fly through the window and land on the pavement, on the other side of the street,” he said. “A suicide bomber had just blown themselves up, with such force that a supporting wall moved.” The suicide bomber was Abaaoud’s cousin, Hasna Aitboulahcen, and according to reports part of her spine landed on a police car.”

I’m only surprised that the head did not have a passport gripped between it’s teeth as it went flying through the street.

2 Days later the front page of Drudge has this picture of the WH breacher with that binder in his mouth as he scales the fence And this is exactly how I would picture the terrorists’ head with a passport in his mouth flying through the air.

Turns out this nut is from CT, Stamford, has Aspergers (Adam Lanza anyone?) Caputo scaled the north fence line of the White House grounds at around 2:45 p.m. Thursday and was immediately apprehended, the Secret Service said in a statement. It did not provide further details about the suspect. Immediately apprehended? Looks like he could have a picnic lunch by himself in that photo!

I just thought the timing of omaxsteve's comment and this front page picture were a little more than coincidental.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

ChristopherMarlowe wrote:Dear Simon,

I have been a longtime follower of the Sept clues forum (SCF). I am totally on board with the fakery theorem. I don't believe anything that I see on TV is real except the weather.
I'm curious, Christopher, why you would believe the weather is real - I'm speaking as reported on the TV? I'm sure you are aware of HAARP and chemtrails. I've emailed my local weatherman about chemtrails - which is something I do witness more days than not - his reply was that he and his colleagues attended a conference in Europe and arrived at the conclusion chemtrails are not real. That was his explanation. Period. I already knew he was a shill, but I was curious how he would explain - what I can see with my own eyes - away. Also, weather is one of the most over-hyped segments of the news (i.e. climate change, etc). So I'm wondering how you can be up on the hoaxes but still believe weather - as TV reports - is real?
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Welcome CluedIn.

First a slight correction... most people do tell the truth more often than not.

Conversely however all people lie & they especially do so at work (only a couple of weeks ago I got myself in a stupid situation where I ended up faking a limp to explain why I was 15 minutes late for work).

Perps though are not 'most people'... they are deliberate & paid liars. Strangely enough many people accept that institutions like 'Journalism', 'Politics' & 'the military' are full of liars... they just then don't follow that through to its logical conclusion.

That no-one should trust such people even if they try to back up their story with a 'photo' & an 'emotionally moving' 'eyewitness account'.

I like your little story about the 'autistic, revolutionary fence jumper' (though highly doubt that it's in anyway connected to Steve's post on the Paris thread) & I've often found myself that one can learn a lot from such little stories.

For instance the photo's you posted are credited to a white house intern* & professional photographer called Vanessa Peña.

Here's Vanessa & her twin sister on NBC (even the captions confuse the two).

Vanessa on ABC

Vanessa on CBS

Here CNN seem to imply Vanessa is their photojournalist.

I'm sure people will note a certain 'scripting' in play here?

Meanwhile we see the usual lazy 'Journalism' from elsewhere. Here The Daily Fail show 'raw footage' of the event... unfortunately the footage is a year old & relates to a different incident.

Here is the actual amateur footage of the event.

Clearly all of this is an 'over the top' reaction to a (likely staged) 'storm in a teacup' pushing a "fear the crazy people" agenda.

I've met & worked with people suffering from mental illness & not once have they taken my property & then 'assumed' they have the 'right' to do so... I'd be more concerned with the crazy's in charge of the system than the crazy's one might meet on a bus.

* 2nd from bottom
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Critical Mass - My first post and I concede to your clarification. :) Wording is everything and I appreciate the correction. It's funny how you break out that more lying is done at work. Boy, ain't that the truth!

My point really was that I'm amazed at the low threshold some people have that compromises their ethics and integrity. Not all the perps are brought up through the system and trained. Some lead honest lives and somewhere become corrupt. When I was a kid you looked up to priests and policemen, and teachers, as respectable people who you would never imagine being accused of doing the unthinkable. Now it's front page news pretty regularly - real or fake.

Regarding the fence jumper, maybe it appeared too close to the time I read omaxsteve's comment and therefore I connected them. To me, though, it seemed too ironic with that binder in his mouth. I wasn't really going to the depths of revealing who took/made the photo, but that was interesting - thanks.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Welcome ChrisM! Nice to see a fellow attorney here. I do a lot of criminal defense work, so the Boston and Batman hoaxes are interesting to me. I've been trying to follow the infamous Judy Clarke and her career as a hoax lawyer. That alone would probably make for an interesting topic here.

I too have spent some time wondering how they keep these hoax participants quiet.
Lately I've come to think that these events are basically comprised of spooks and sims. That really would be the easiest way to do it. I truly don't think there are many loose ends.
Also consider that if a person tried to talk, what media is going is going to give them a voice? The same media that is 100% complicit in the scams/hoaxes? I don't think so.
And what spook is going to risk losing everything only to achieve and expose nothing?
Just food for thought.

Welcome to Cluedin as well. I too actually woke up to all the BS news fakery after Sandy Hoax. Like you I'm a father, and Robbie Parker really opened my eyes. That led me to 9/11 research and eventually this great forum. I just wish I had come here 6 years ago. Better late than never though.

CM, I'm glad to see you added as a moderator here. Congrats! Feel free to move this to the Chatbox if you think that is appropriate.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I hate to say it, but I might even have a price. Participate in a hoax, reprise your role on demand ever so often, a handful of appearances at first, then once a year as needed. In return mortgage is paid, monthly stipend of 5k or so (peanuts to them). Cause any problems, stipend is yanked and bank discovers some information about how your mortgage is null and void. Carrot and stick - easy peazy. And I think of myself as someone who has spent a bit of time wrestling with notions of morality, first principles, axioms and their logical extensions. Hit someone with a dose of utilitarianism, patriotism and the greater good, it would be a walk in the park.
tokyojoe1
Banned

Unread post by tokyojoe1 »

Farcevalue wrote:I hate to say it, but I might even have a price. Participate in a hoax, reprise your role on demand ever so often, a handful of appearances at first, then once a year as needed. In return mortgage is paid, monthly stipend of 5k or so (peanuts to them). Cause any problems, stipend is yanked and bank discovers some information about how your mortgage is null and void. Carrot and stick - easy peazy. And I think of myself as someone who has spent a bit of time wrestling with notions of morality, first principles, axioms and their logical extensions. Hit someone with a dose of utilitarianism, patriotism and the greater good, it would be a walk in the park.
For debt paid off AND a $5k/month stipend? I would also consider it.

But I would have problems with having to live a lie, considering everybody knows you now as "John Smith - Survivor of Shooting".
burgeriam

Unread post by burgeriam »

Hello Simon and everyone in the forum,
My name is Allen, I am a Field Engineer for a Fortune 500 company and have been for 15+ years. I live in California with my dog Bandit and am at least a half century old. Born and raised in central California I was in construction for 10 yrs then built prisons for CDC for about eight. My job title implies Engineering Credentials but that is not reality. I wanted to show some support for Simon because I believe the man deserves it. I first heard about the attacks listening to Howard Stern on the way to work and I thought he was pulling a fast one. Until I got to work and everyone was in front of the television just standing there mouths open and pale. It was a day I will truly never forget I went through allot of emotions that day, ended up crying my eyes out thinking about all of the people dying that day choked me up.
Just got through watching “The 911 Show” this is why I am here. Had I not watched the video I would not have known about the forum and would not be here. I have watched all of the Simon Shack videos and have to hand it to you Simon wow you are amazing to have been able to pull all of the evidence you did out of the videos we all watched on that tragic day. I always knew something was not right about that day and your videos pulled my head out of the sand!
I have personally shown your videos to more than 20 people sadly most are still unable to believe what they see in front of their own eyes. My father passed in 2007 he was one of the people I showed your videos to and he being a veteran would not believe that our government would have done anything like that.
Also Hoi thank you for putting that group that says they are doing something when they are sticking to an agenda in the film. I signed up on the website and they had called me to hand out leaflets and become part of that organization to represent them but when I mentioned that there never was any planes. They never called back because that is not part of their agenda and they want everyone to follow suit. So awesome job there and thanks for that realization.
The username I came up with is because it includes my last name and I am a fan of Popeye, when I was younger. So I am what I am and burgeriam. Hope that got a laugh from someone.
I believe all of you here at this forum deserve respect that has been a long time coming. I salute all of you for staying the course and not letting the mass media turn you into sheeple. I have great respect for people that can weed through the lies to get to the truth. Cheers!
So I want to bring this up not knowing if anyone has seen it or checking the forum for posts on it. There is a professor in Alaska that with some of his grad students are analyzing the collapse of wtc 7 and are encouraging the publics input on it and it is shared publicly to come to a conclusion on how it fell. Well I already know how but am hoping for something prof positive to bring to unbelievers that might convince them.
Thank You All for letting me share
Sincerely,
Allen Burger
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

burgeriam wrote:I went through allot of emotions that day...
Hi Popeye, I hope you read allot of threads before posting. Maybe you´ll find something interesting about the collapse of WTC-7.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Flabbergasted wrote:
burgeriam wrote:I went through allot of emotions that day...
Hi Popeye, I hope you read allot of threads before posting. Maybe you´ll find something interesting about the collapse of WTC-7.
A few, not allot, of our members past and present seem to suffer from this misspelling quirk. :)
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Clues forum,

At last I have found that at least one or two people who have intimated that they would be interested in discussing the ‘disease’ scam/hoax or whatever and I hope to contribute.
(Chatbox, December 23rd, 2015)

I was reluctant to start a topic myself as I feel I am forum-challenged. Being in my early seventies it is a long learning curve for me. I am not into anti-social websites, I am too busy being creative.

If I might supply a suggestion for a title, it would probably be: Engineering disease.

I have been studying medical matters for over fifty years. I have spent two periods of my life in Western Australia, first when I was 18 (1963-1967) when the family went with me and later (1989-2004) when I decided to return to the UK before moving to France, where I now live.

I was a mature student and obtained my teaching degree in English/Art and later a degree in Special Education which I taught in Australia as well as the UK.

To be in perspective, I firmly believe that the Universe is non homogenous plasma of electrical manifestations which has been here forever and will continue to be so. The notion of a universe of ‘particles’ does not sit with me at all, although I concede it does help to explain many things and is a useful tool if not relied upon too much. However, our personal universe starts at the moment of conception and ends with our demise back into the ground.

I have spent many hours over the last month reading through the site. I think I have the gist of what various members have remarked upon. Mathematical studies go way over my head. One of my major 'fields' is the English language as per Fowler's 'The King's English '. That is the precise use of English (in my case) much as mathematical 'language' is to those who understand it.

I wrote my first complete book in 1956 (I was 12 years old) and it was by watching (on our first television) Hans and Lotte Haas and their underwater adventures that inspired me. As a creative person, I also illustrated it. I have been writing ever since on many, many subjects. My books...never read, I would think...are available or can be made available...on-line for free. They include my Easy Health, Sharpen’s ‘Alternative’ Encyclopaedic Medical Dictionary, Notes from Earthground and Sharpen – The Articles.

Please do not think I am joining this site to promote my works. I always write in good faith.

I am a 'draw me a picture' person. Mathematics does not draw a picture for me. I have praise for them and maybe my pictures (including poetry, books, articles and music) do not do the same for them.

A great number of people who post comments seem to miss obvious points. For example (as you say), if a 'rocket' cannot get into space (or much off the ground), then no satellites (or whatever) can be where they are purported to be, nor landings on any 'comet/planet/moon are possible and that is the end of it.

There are many things 'unknowable'. The only 'knowable' is what we experience in our immediate surroundings at a particular 'time'. All the rest is assumption/prediction/conjecture/whatever. The only way to study 'outer space' is to be there. If we cannot 'be there' we have no way of 'knowing' anything about 'outer space'! How might our eyes on earth ‘see’ the universe without an atmosphere?

Like all flora and fauna, we have 'limited' faculties and perceptions. We live within our range of those faculties and perceptions. If we (humans) could 'see' in the so-called 'x-ray', what would our personal 'universe' look like? If we could smell things like a dog, or see like an owl or hear like a bat, what would our 'universe' be like?

Having said all the above, I hope this is satisfactory.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear sharpstuff,

Glad to see you joining our discussions - I have been enjoying your private e-mails to me (always interesting and a pleasure to read). So, here's a warm welcome to you - and if you have any 'technical' questions regarding the forum, feel free to e-mail me for assistance at any time.