REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Ahatmose
Banned

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Ahatmose »

hello ...

Male of the species

Tragically about 40 pounds overweight .

Have studied conspiracies and related matters since about 1968

Have worked tirelessly to try to find the true Giza Code and to that end have discovered a few interesting things which can be found on my various websites.

http://god01.bravehost.com/giza.circles.html

http://god01.bravehost.com/Giza_Elements_Part_I.html

Noah's Rainbow ! http://god01.bravehost.com/Light_at_Giza_01.html

http://god01.bravehost.com/Proving_Giza_01.html

http://god01.bravehost.com/Secrets_of_Poussin_01.html

http://god01.bravehost.com/The_Mars-Ear ... ction.html

there is much more but I don't want to bore you

cheers
Ahatmose
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Trystero wrote:Hello, I am italian, male, age 57.
I am an architect and I work in computergraphic, photography, design, art-history...
Ah, I am absolutely sure "we went to the moon".
Really! :huh: Well, since you are apparently unable to recognize blatant fakery in photography, I can't wait to read your personal experience in rocket science and how they managed the fuel requirements, pressurization and temperature control in space, Van Allen Belts, cosmic radiation protection etc. etc.

Oh, and of course your answer to Simon's question to you here
Trystero

Unread post by Trystero »

Maat wrote:Van Allen Belts, cosmic radiation protection etc. etc.
Van Allen wrote:

The radiation belts of the Earth do, indeed, pose important constraints on the safety of human space flight.
- The very energetic (tens to hundreds of MeV) protons in the inner radiation belt are the most dangerous and most difficult to shield against. Specifically, prolonged flights (i.e., ones of many months’ duration) of humans or other animals in orbits about the Earth must be conducted at altitudes less than about 250 miles in order to avoid significant radiation exposure.
- A person in the cabin of a space shuttle in a circular equatorial orbit in the most intense region of the inner radiation belt, at an altitude of about 1000 miles, would be subjected to a fatal dosage of radiation in about one week.
- However, the outbound and inbound trajectories of the Apollo spacecraft cut through the outer portions of the inner belt and because of their high speed spent only about 15 minutes in traversing the region and less than 2 hours in traversing the much less penetrating radiation in the outer radiation belt. The resulting radiation exposure for the round trip was less than 1% of a fatal dosage – a very minor risk among the far greater other risks of such flights. I made such estimates in the early 1960s and so informed NASA engineers who were planning the Apollo flights. These estimates are still reliable.

- The recent Fox TV show, which I saw, is an ingenious and entertaining assemblage of nonsense.
The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is only one example of such nonsense.

James A. Van Allen
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Trystero wrote:Hello, I am italian, male, age 57.
I am an architect and I work in computergraphic, photography, design, art-history...
I registered in this forum to send an answer to a particular message in this page about the Apollo missions:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p= ... 5#p2370825

Ah, I am absolutely sure "we went to the moon".
Who is "we"?

When YOU went to the moon did YOU get any good photographs? Did your analog camera actually work in a radiation bath?

How did it feel going through the magnetosphere? Did YOU encounter any structural damage? Did you lose any of your photographs on the way back?

Let me rephrase your statement to one more philosophicaly sound.

"I believe that some men may have travelled to earth's moon!"

Be LIE f er's :angry:

The Wright Brothers flew the Atlantic six times in 1903, there has never been another flight since! :ph34r:
Trystero

Unread post by Trystero »

brianv wrote:
Trystero wrote: Ah, I am absolutely sure "we went to the moon".
Who is "we"?
With an ouija-board, you can ask the same question to the ghost of the late Bill Kaysing, who wrote "We never went to the moon".
:D
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Trystero wrote:
brianv wrote:
Trystero wrote: Ah, I am absolutely sure "we went to the moon".
Who is "we"?
With an ouija-board, you can ask the same question to the ghost of the late Bill Kaysing, who wrote "We never went to the moon".
:D
NO!

I asked YOU a question in relation to the absolute statement you made!

Who is "WE" ?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Trystero wrote:
Maat wrote:Van Allen Belts, cosmic radiation protection etc. etc.
Van Allen wrote: [blah, blah, blah...]
Ah, what a predictable little shill — scrambling for a straw man to dodge the questions, you took the bait :lol:

Per Wiki:
May 4, 1959: TIME magazine writers credited Van Allen as the man most responsible for giving the U.S. "a big lead in scientific achievement." They called Van Allen "a key figure in the cold war’s competition for prestige. ...
Who gives a flying space-fart what NASA's "award" winning 'golden boy' ever supposedly said about his own still unproven theories :P

Now, answer the actual questions regarding your "absolutely sure" claim, specify 'who' "went to the moon" and substantiate it with verifiable evidence or be gone! :angry: [FYI, movie footage & alleged "photographs" by NASA are not evidence of a "moon landing"]
brianv wrote:The Wright Brothers flew the Atlantic six times in 1903, there has never been another flight since! :ph34r:
Amazing, innit? :rolleyes:
Methel
Banned

Unread post by Methel »

Hello I'm a 30 year old Norwegian.
I'm currently working part time as a technical drawer for a small engineering company. Mostly doing housing projects in steel and concrete.
I've some education in IT.
Spend most of my time on gaming, reading (mostly fiction) and surfing the web. Anything to make time go by.
Think that should cover it?
Feel free to ask if any of you are wondering anything at all.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Ahatmose wrote:Have studied conspiracies and related matters since about 1968
mayor

Unread post by mayor »

Hey everyone. Long time lurker and disillusioned youth. Sick to the gills from media lies and doing my damnedest to expose the fraudsters for what they are. Clever writer, but woefully inept when it comes to maths and science, though I should like to think I can discern the possible from the improbable (moon landing). Hail from Chicago (as does another notable here I reckon)--very pleased to finally introduce myself.
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

I may not have come to the best of terms but everything can be forgiven, right? Anyways, my into. My age is 26 and I live in Norway in the South-Western region, I got green eyes and am 1.86 meter's tall. As for my reasons for being here is what everyone elses reason, to find out the truth. I never believed in the "official 911" story, and that is what brought me here recently (September Clues).
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

diagonal2 wrote:I may not have come to the best of terms but everything can be forgiven, right? Anyways, my into. My age is 26 and I live in Norway in the South-Western region, I got green eyes and am 1.86 meter's tall. As for my reasons for being here is what everyone elses reason, to find out the truth. I never believed in the "official 911" story, and that is what brought me here recently (September Clues).
September Clues brought you here and you are from Norway? Please dont tell me! You know someone who is the uncle of one of the victims of Utoya?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:September Clues brought you here and you are from Norway? Please dont tell me! You know someone who is the uncle of one of the victims of Utoya?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully not, Brian!

In fact, I'd like to ask diagonal2 what his take is about the Breivik saga. Thanks for an eloquent reply, diagonal2.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:September Clues brought you here and you are from Norway? Please dont tell me! You know someone who is the uncle of one of the victims of Utoya?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully not, Brian!

In fact, I'd like to ask diagonal2 what his take is about the Breivik saga. Thanks for an eloquent reply, diagonal2.
Ha! You guys beat me to it :P but I've been waiting for that 'other shoe' to drop ever since I checked his IP :lol:
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

brianv wrote:
diagonal2 wrote:I may not have come to the best of terms but everything can be forgiven, right? Anyways, my into. My age is 26 and I live in Norway in the South-Western region, I got green eyes and am 1.86 meter's tall. As for my reasons for being here is what everyone elses reason, to find out the truth. I never believed in the "official 911" story, and that is what brought me here recently (September Clues).
September Clues brought you here and you are from Norway? Please dont tell me! You know someone who is the uncle of one of the victims of Utoya?
lol no, nothing so "exotic".