REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
reichstag fireman

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

See a book called The God Machine. It describes a device called a Koren Helmet, which fires electromagnetic (EMF) waves into the brain. The Koren Helmet was developed/perfected by some spooky shrink called Dr Michael Persinger at Laurentian University (CIA-funded).

Persinger claims that EMF at the right frequency and waveform when fired into the right temporal lobe of the brain will induce religious experiences. The electrically-induced religiosity is said to enhance whatever beliefs have been pumped into the subject culturally. So someone brought up as a Christian might see a vision of the Virgin Mary full of gripe, or maybe a romantic recollection of a Jesus Miracle/Myth. Whereas a Muslim might have a spiritual pow-pow with Chairman Mo (PBUH), whereas a Buddhist could see an apparition of the cross-legged Big Fat Man in deep meditation.

Tellingly, the device was demonstrated on some crooked scribbler from the London Independent*. The hack came out of the laboratory shaking and looking like a ghost. She said she had never been so frightened in all her life. Persinger anxiously asked about her experience. The trembling journalist replied that she had just come face to face with the Devil Himself! From what we know of media fakery, and the evil bastards behind the hoaxing, yet more proof that the God Helmet only enhances the subject's existing belief system! Guaranteed, a fiery afterlife awaits all Media Hoaxsters!

CIA-financed Koren Helmet (or God Helmet)

* this was back in the days when Andreas Whittam Smith CBE was the editor of the Independent. Today, AWS is a Church Commissioner (bankster) for Her Majesty's £50bn Godless Swindle. Digressing a bit, but what complicity Brenda and Her odious "Church" of England in the faux "IRA" bombing of the Arndale Shopping Centre in Manchester? The CoE is freeholder of the Arndale and must have made billions from that hilarious wheeze!
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

reichstag fireman wrote:See a book called The God Machine. It describes a device called a Koren Helmet, which fires electromagnetic (EMF) waves into the brain. The Koren Helmet was developed/perfected by some spooky shrink called Dr Michael Persinger at Laurentian University (CIA-funded).

Persinger claims that EMF at the right frequency and waveform when fired into the right temporal lobe of the brain will induce religious experiences. The electrically-induced religiosity is said to enhance whatever beliefs have been pumped into the subject culturally. So someone brought up as a Christian might see a vision of the Virgin Mary full of gripe, or maybe a romantic recollection of a Jesus Miracle/Myth. Whereas a Muslim might have a spiritual pow-pow with Chairman Mo (PBUH), whereas a Buddhist could see an apparition of the cross-legged Big Fat Man in deep meditation.

Tellingly, the device was demonstrated on some crooked scribbler from the London Independent*. The hack came out of the laboratory shaking and looking like a ghost. She said she had never been so frightened in all her life. Persinger anxiously asked about her experience. The trembling journalist replied that she had just come face to face with the Devil Himself! From what we know of media fakery, and the evil bastards behind the hoaxing, yet more proof that the God Helmet only enhances the subject's existing belief system! Guaranteed, a fiery afterlife awaits all Media Hoaxsters!

CIA-financed Koren Helmet (or God Helmet)

* this was back in the days when Andreas Whittam Smith CBE was the editor of the Independent. Today, AWS is a Church Commissioner (bankster) for Her Majesty's £50bn Godless Swindle. Digressing a bit, but what complicity Brenda and Her odious "Church" of England in the faux "IRA" bombing of the Arndale Shopping Centre in Manchester? The CoE is freeholder of the Arndale and must have made billions from that hilarious wheeze!

It would be interesting to find out what symbol one would see who believes in God but is without a church. Or perhaps from a person who believes in good, but is without a God.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

whereas a Buddhist could see an apparition of the cross-legged Big Fat Man in deep meditation
A euphimism for sitting around on your fat arse and waiting for good luck - as someone so succinctly put it recently.

See you at the next money blessing ceremony : SwamiGuptaShergar.
It would be interesting to find out what symbol...
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

brianv wrote:
whereas a Buddhist could see an apparition of the cross-legged Big Fat Man in deep meditation
A euphimism for sitting around on your fat arse and waiting for good luck - as someone so succinctly put it recently.

See you at the next money blessing ceremony : SwamiGuptaShergar.
It would be interesting to find out what symbol...

:D That's funny, and you might be right! But you will not find me defending either my religion or lack there of. May I ask why you choose to profess your certainty in this matter so vigorously and attack others' beliefs with no proof of your own? We know now that you don't believe in God or the Big Bang, so perhaps you have a different idea... perhaps you still don't know yourself. What is your basis for your position that would give you the ability to mock others for their beliefs? Moreover, why even go to the effort to defend something that is personal to you and you only? Is your desire to influence, or is your desire to inform?
Andrew1484
Banned

Unread post by Andrew1484 »

Libero wrote:It surprises me that many on this forum don't conclude that God exists (not to be confused with subscribing to a given religion.) It takes a special chemical reaction in ones brain, not even having to do with ones own intelligence, to wake up to the world around them. It then takes another act of complete unselfishness to spend countless, monetarily uncompensated hours of investigation to alert other fellow humans of the falsities perpetrated against them. Those two small details in themselves might make one re-question.
In a mind before matter way of looking at the universe, then "pantheism" may be a simple explanation for any apparent intelligent design and any "individual" personal awakening or enlightenment to the possibility that materialism (matter before mind) could be wrong. "We" apparent individuals might all then be part of the (Quantum Physics) universe thinking. More of a symbiotic collaboration perhaps. An "individual" sentient organism might be no more, or less, important than a single "transistor" type switch on a microprocessor in a complex thinking machine. As far as the ancient religions and their simplistic (and seemingly plain wrong) brainwashing ideas are concerned, I remain a sceptic and an atheist. Actually I suspect that top-level (inner sanctum) initiates into certain Hermetic Orders may have (over the centuries) deliberately concealed certain things about "reality" ---- to mislead the 99% down the wrong path ---- deliberately, to try to delay their ability to wake up. Possibly also to use their "controlled minds" to manifest a reality under their malign control ---- and for more easily maintaining the crude physical control of the 1% over the exploited 99%. This "restricted reality" that has been "manifested" by a malign misuse of "thought power" has delayed the much better, benign possibilities, that could be available if the 99% of "individuals" had not been misled, may come to an end if we can achieve a global awakening and a paradigm shift.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:
fbenario wrote:
brianv wrote:Tell you what, if there is - he needs a severe kicking for the suffering he has caused.
Brian, you're one of the smartest people I've ever 'known', and I treasure reading your work here. You are far too bright to post such insulting nonsense. You're also quite smart to post a much more valid argument debunking God.

Further, you must know that the New Testament demands only one thing > to live as best you can applying the Golden Rule to every situation. In Matthew 5:44 Jesus defined 'love your neighbor' to specifically mean 'love your enemy'. That is why we here don't waste our time trying to hang BushCheneyBlair, instead we educate folks to think for themselves.

You're also smart enough to see and understand that the New Testament does not inspire evil against any man, quite the opposite. All evil is done by human beings broken by the sin in their hearts and the fracture in their soul. God wants everyone with him (especially you and every one else here, since he already knows your hearts are good), with no killing ever of disbelievers. The purposeful misapplication by men of the Old Testament to kill others in no way can be put on God's shoulders. Fucking Crusades, just another damn land grab. Everyone involved was a fake Christian who didn't know God. Every current member of the Christian Right is also fake, not a single Christian in God's eyes among them.

Brian, please don't attack me for this. I respect and love you the most of everyone who hates media fakery, because you've apparently been trying to stop it the longest. Please leave me in peace over this post.
Well he does. And that's all Im going to say on the matter!

I don't know anything of what else you say I have no truck with voodoo!
Brian, I humbly apologize to you for both the content and tone of my post. Rereading it a day later, I now see that I quite badly overcooked my response emotionally, and gave far too much weight to what you may have intended as merely a passing comment about God. Without reservation, I'm sorry.

I've now again reminded myself to watch over my language and emotions more carefully; I also violated one of 'my' rules for forum posting, which was to make an insulting comment about you, a long-term member. I don't make excuses, but to the extent you might care about some of us here as human beings, I was hospitalized (my first-ever in 51 years) for 3-1/2 days last week, and am still trying to dig out of my internet and mental hole.

To the extent you care what I think of your brain, my compliments to you about how much I respect and love your posts were, and are, entirely above-board, and I'm not taking them back. Because you were apparently the first to fight publicly against media fakery post-9/11, you remain the person I respect the most in this area, and I trust your judgment on every other forum thread - just not your comments about God!

Such is life, we should both move on from this, since neither of us will likely live long enough to see a conclusive proof of the beginning of the Creation of all of everything. We will both pass away happy in our ignorance, knowing many others agree with each of us.
reichstag fireman

Libero wrote:...
What a shame that you deleted this message, Libero. It was about Lawful Rebellion, wasn't it? Lawful Rebellion bearing all the hallmarks of being COINTELPRO - a phony rent-a-mob. A magnet for genuine protestors. A combine harvester for reaping in useful idiots for controlled deployment elsewhere.

And what of ukcolumn, Libero? You're interested in that shower, too! In that tedious ping-pong session in the Cregan thread, you and yours have plugged ukcolumn several times, now. Only today, ukcolumn got the high-five twice over! :rolleyes:

ukcolumn and Lawful Rebellion dovetail together nicely, each promoting the other. They also tie in with David Icke (snigger) and the Alex Jones halfwits - both of whom have grandstanded them on air.

And then there's that ever-so-gentlemanly Roger Hayes. Hayes founded that bullshit brigade British Constitution Group as well as appointing himself Governor of a "real banking" outfit, just waiting for our investments :rolleyes:

And, isn't it lovely how they all gel together so harmoniously with Guy Taylor, a gypsy bumpkin who boasts of being a convicted multimillion pound counterfeiter (with links to the arson of an 18th century staging inn.)

And by Their Friends Ye Shall Know Them, Libero :rolleyes:
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

reichstag fireman wrote:
Libero wrote:...
What a shame that you deleted this message, Libero. It was about Lawful Rebellion, wasn't it? Lawful Rebellion bearing all the hallmarks of being COINTELPRO - a phony rent-a-mob. A magnet for genuine protestors. A combine harvester for reaping in useful idiots for controlled deployment elsewhere.

And what of ukcolumn, Libero? You're interested in that shower, too! In that tedious ping-pong session in the Cregan thread, you and yours have plugged ukcolumn several times, now. Only today, ukcolumn got the high-five twice over! :rolleyes:

ukcolumn and Lawful Rebellion dovetail together nicely, each promoting the other. They also tie in with David Icke (snigger) and the Alex Jones halfwits - both of whom have grandstanded them on air.

And then there's that ever-so-gentlemanly Roger Hayes. Hayes founded that bullshit brigade British Constitution Group as well as appointing himself Governor of a "real banking" outfit, just waiting for our investments :rolleyes:

And, isn't it lovely how they all gel together so harmoniously with Guy Taylor, a gypsy bumpkin who boasts of being a convicted multimillion pound counterfeiter (with links to the arson of an 18th century staging inn.)

And by Their Friends Ye Shall Know Them, Libero :rolleyes:

Actually it was a response to you about the post immediately before where you wrote the following:
reichstag fireman wrote:This is reminiscent of a similar operation in the UK, to incite mass disobedience to British law.. The provocateurs' are claiming that only the ancient Common Law (not written statute) has any validity. They are a very weird bunch, with links to the survivalist American Right, and organised crime (massive money counterfeiting ring) The grunts who swallow this stuff were provoked into arresting a judge on Merseyside a few months ago for "not upholding the common law". All sorts of weird goings on - courtroom riots etc! Alex Jones (infowars.com) and the very dodgy Michael Shrimpton "QC" are both plugged in to this rubbish, as inciters.

I wrote something having to do with you writing so intelligently about satellites and then writing something like this. But you do go off the wall from time to time.. just part of your personality I imagine.

Regarding the other items you mentioned, I have no idea what you are talking about. I commented about a member outing another member's private message, if that is what you are referring to. Is that what you find so wrong?
Last edited by Libero on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
reichstag fireman

Libero wrote:Actually it was a response to you about the post immediately before where you wrote the following:

This is reminiscent of a similar operation in the UK, to incite mass disobedience to British law.. The provocateurs' are claiming that only the ancient Common Law (not written statute) has any validity. They are a very weird bunch, with links to the survivalist American Right, and organised crime (massive money counterfeiting ring) The grunts who swallow this stuff were provoked into arresting a judge on Merseyside a few months ago for "not upholding the common law". All sorts of weird goings on - courtroom riots etc! Alex Jones (infowars.com) and the very dodgy Michael Shrimpton "QC" are both plugged in to this rubbish, as inciters.

I wrote something having to do with you writing so intelligently about satellites and then writing something like this. But you do go off the wall from time to time.. just part of your personality I imagine.
I stand by everything I said! Whereas you're offering no explanation for ridiculing me, just an ad hominem. Why is my comment "off the wall"? I can't find anything credible to say about {David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Shrimpton, Roger Hayes, Guy Taylor, ukcolumn, Lawful Rebellion, British Constitution Club, etcetera}

Perhaps you can explain why you deleted an entire post and replaced it with just a dot!
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

reichstag fireman wrote:
Libero wrote:Actually it was a response to you about the post immediately before where you wrote the following:

This is reminiscent of a similar operation in the UK, to incite mass disobedience to British law.. The provocateurs' are claiming that only the ancient Common Law (not written statute) has any validity. They are a very weird bunch, with links to the survivalist American Right, and organised crime (massive money counterfeiting ring) The grunts who swallow this stuff were provoked into arresting a judge on Merseyside a few months ago for "not upholding the common law". All sorts of weird goings on - courtroom riots etc! Alex Jones (infowars.com) and the very dodgy Michael Shrimpton "QC" are both plugged in to this rubbish, as inciters.

I stand by everything I said! Whereas you're offering no explanation for ridiculing me, just an ad hominem. Why is my comment "off the wall"? I can't find anything credible to say about {David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Shrimpton, Roger Hayes, Guy Taylor, ukcolumn, Lawful Rebellion, British Constitution Club, etcetera}

Perhaps you can explain why you deleted an entire post and replaced it with just a dot!
I didn't want to come across as offensive to you. But, the question is why are you looking up my posts? :D I imagine you are either paranoid, or should I turn this around and question what you are trying to accomplish.

Oh... and Reichstag.. check out the new delicious additions I have added to the Reagan Assassination Attempt thread today. Perhaps you will not attempt to change the subject to the Lincoln Assassination or some other presidential scandal this time ^_^
Last edited by Libero on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
reichstag fireman

EDIT: .. apologies to Hoi.Polloi
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

I'm not sure, Reichstag. I'm not familiar with the history. I am curious to see how you might pursue the Lincoln Assassination path though. You were serious about that and not just trying to derail the thread, I assume?
reichstag fireman wrote:Maybe there is insight to be gained from the apparent assassination of Abraham Lincoln by John Wilkes Booth (an ancestor of Cherie Booth, Tony Blair's wife, no less).

JW Booth was supposedly apprehended and (according to wonkpedia) was shot by "a Union soldier after the barn in which he was hiding was set ablaze. Eight other conspirators or suspects were tried and convicted, and four were hanged shortly thereafter."

Mysteriously, a John Wilkes Booth appeared a few years later, very much alive and well, recorded in official documents of the British Raj.

So if the assassin escaped, then what of Lincoln? Any proof that he was still alive, post-assassination?

And Reichstag, now that I think about it... why would anyone be so offended about a deleted post? Does my saying of nothing offend you so?

In event it does, just for you I re-edited the post. Hopefully now that there is content it will be more to your satisfaction.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This forum is for Introductions and interrogations of introductions. Somehow, your entire discussion feels like it's gone off topic. Can you move your proving grounds elsewhere, or better yet resolve it?
michiganj

Unread post by michiganj »

Last edited by michiganj on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

A11 of that has changed.
What do you mean by this? Is that ASCII art for the word "all" or are you giving a nod to an employer observing your posts?

I don't appreciate hints of cryptography in posts. Explain yourself.

Otherwise, welcome and thanks for the appreciation, if genuine.