REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
brianv

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv »

Seth wrote:
brianv wrote:
I had Cubase V.1 on 64k Atari, CubaseVST Studio on a PC in 1999, still have it actually and 5 and LE. Discovered REAPER about 3 years ago, have been running with it since. Just as a hobbyist tool. Fine piece of kit for any studio. Got my Waves SSL channel strips :wub:

http://www.reaper.fm/download.php It's instantly download-able, and it's free but not free <_< if you plan to use it commercialy!

You might like to check these freebie plugs ;) http://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/downloads/ ...especially NastyVCS and BootEQ.
Thanks for the links brianv. I'm currently looking for a believable VSTi solo female voice (preferably free, of course), or a recommendation for a good value for money commercial VST (male/female/choir). I'll check out that link. What kind of music do you write or arrange?
Haven't come across a female vocal plug, if I do...
Here's a few more plugs that are worth a trial, especially the "LA-2A" , "1176LN" and "Fairchild" compressor clones
http://antress.blogspot.ie/

I'm more of a studio geek than a composer, so anything goes really! More of a de-composer actually! :lol: Occasional bits of guitar through my PodXT Live.
lux

Unread post by lux »

MrT wrote:
Been interested in the Kennedy assassination since it's inception, so ever since I was kid, I was already having my doubts about our government.
Hi, MrT.

You might enjoy reading this thread:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1160
MrT

Unread post by MrT »

reichstag fireman, thanks for compliment.

lux, thanks for the link, WOW. I learned some new stuff.

About the Kennedy thing, there were so many side stories throughout the entire drama, but one that has stuck in my mind for many years was the Oswald assassination, and how it appeared to be a scene from a stage play, it just flowed perfectly. And they both were even actors in a way; Oswald doing his street corner soap box thing, and even appearing in TV interviews prior, and cool dude Ruby, the local color, was in the entertainment/strip club industry.

From the lighting to the composition of the players, then the single shot to the torso and Oswald is instantly unconscious, probably already dead as he's stuffed into the car. "Cut, itsa wrap".

FYI - Propaganda Alert - tonight (Wed) starting at 6PM EST on DEST channel on Directv - 4 back to back 9/11 shows....9/11: After the Towers Fell
9/11: The Towers and the Pentagon
The Falling Man
The Woman Who Wasn't There
Fred54
Banned

Unread post by Fred54 »

Hi I am a Mechanical Engineer that has worked in the oil and gas, and automotive fields. I have done extensive study on 911 and other "great truths" of the modern world. I live in Detroit USA. I joined this board after reading the post on the Mars lander specifically so I could that I could post on the subject and expound on it as well.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

CitronBleu wrote:Hello, I am male living in the US, 35, and inquisitive by nature. Interested in the process of mythopeia, myth-making, and in particular in modern mythology as it relates to the Space Age. Nice to be here. CitronBleu
Wish I could say the same about you. So far you've belched out five posts of pure bunkum in one thread alone. Not a good way to win 'the hearts and minds'. Generally shills are trained to slide themselves into position slowly. Guess you missed that lecture at PSYOP HQ?!
Prophet_One
Banned

Unread post by Prophet_One »

I recently had a dream - or was it a vision - that 9/11 as told to me over the years is not a true story. I went online yesterday in search of a confirmation and found this Forum........hopefully I'll find some answers ......Thank you -
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Prophet_One wrote:I recently had a dream - or was it a vision - that 9/11 as told to me over the years is not a true story. I went online yesterday in search of a confirmation and found this Forum........hopefully I'll find some answers ......Thank you -
Oh make no mistake, the story is quite true, it's just the events never happened...apart from some old warehouse getting demolished.
geobro
Banned

Unread post by geobro »

hello my name is geobro and i have been invited to join this site by outonalimb a member from above top secret .com when i tried to post a few minutes ago i was permanantly banned for my ip address ? not very computer savvy i am 45 years young and line in the uk in scotland .on the day of 9-11 in the uk if you ask people what TIME THEY HEARD ABOUT 9-11 you will get a shock as a lot of people will swear to 9.30 ish am which is 4.30 am new york .
me i saw it on tv at 11.20 when i got into my house and at 11.43 when i had crossed the road to a restaraunt i asked the manager to turn the MOVIE OVER only to be told this was a real event ?? .i used my house phone and have itemised billing showing me that i made the call and the thousands of people that i have talked to over the years are we all nuts .
i have been called druggie /drunk /idiot for saying this online but NOBODY has come back to play when told to ask around on this even when goaded and double dared as i say all you have to do is ask around this is not a smoking gun it is a smoking howitser ps outonalimb told me to meanton that i was dyslexic :P and my user name is the same on other sites nothing to hide :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

geobro wrote:hello my name is geobro and i have been invited to join this site by outonalimb a member from above top secret .com when i tried to post a few minutes ago i was permanantly banned for my ip address ? not very computer savvy i am 45 years young and line in the uk in scotland .on the day of 9-11 in the uk if you ask people what TIME THEY HEARD ABOUT 9-11 you will get a shock as a lot of people will swear to 9.30 ish am which is 4.30 am new york .
me i saw it on tv at 11.20 when i got into my house and at 11.43 when i had crossed the road to a restaraunt i asked the manager to turn the MOVIE OVER only to be told this was a real event ?? .i used my house phone and have itemised billing showing me that i made the call and the thousands of people that i have talked to over the years are we all nuts .
i have been called druggie /drunk /idiot for saying this online but NOBODY has come back to play when told to ask around on this even when goaded and double dared as i say all you have to do is ask around this is not a smoking gun it is a smoking howitser ps outonalimb told me to meanton that i was dyslexic :P and my user name is the same on other sites nothing to hide :)
How come you can spell dyslexic but cant spell mention? "meanton" wtf is that all about?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

geobro wrote:hello my name is geobro and i have been invited to join this site by outonalimb a member from above top secret .com when i tried to post a few minutes ago i was permanantly banned for my ip address ? not very computer savvy i am 45 years young and line in the uk in scotland .on the day of 9-11 in the uk if you ask people what TIME THEY HEARD ABOUT 9-11 you will get a shock as a lot of people will swear to 9.30 ish am which is 4.30 am new york .
This should be moved to the derailing thread, with Brian's nice rejoinder.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

and my user name is the same on other sites nothing to hide
So that lack of a brain follows you around? I'd hate that! Dyslexic my foot! You would think that somebody would invent a spell-checker for these morons! What? They have already? :angry:
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

brianv wrote:
So that lack of a brain follows you around? I'd hate that! Dyslexic my foot! You would think that somebody would invent a spell-checker for these morons! What? They have already? :angry:
I would say relax a little brianv, from one Irish man to another.
geobro has posted in exactly the same style and manner, and maintained exactly the same
consistency in his peculiar story, since (at least) joining ATS in May 2012.

He knows the mind-set of all here regarding 9/11, but has been moved to similar conclusions
based on the logical imperative that if he saw something happen (on tv) before
it happened, then it itself couldn't have happened as, and for the reasons, they said it happened.

It is an interesting history he presents, and I invited him here to tell this story,
as I believe it could be intimately connected with the theory put forward by RF in
the '9/11 electronic jamming' thread.

He is worth hearing out, in my humble opinion.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

pshea38 wrote:
brianv wrote:
I would say relax a little brianv, from one Irish man to another.
geobro has posted in exactly the same style and manner, and maintained exactly the same
consistency in his peculiar story, since (at least) joining ATS in May 2012.

He knows the mind-set of all here regarding 9/11, but has been moved to similar conclusions
based on the logical imperative that if he saw something happen (on tv) before
it happened, then it itself couldn't have happened as, and for the reasons, they said it happened.

It is an interesting history he presents, and I invited him here to tell this story,
as I believe it could be intimately connected with the theory put forward by RF in
the '9/11 electronic jamming' thread.

He is worth hearing out, in my humble opinion.
I'm perfectly relaxed as always. You want us to suffer some illiterate lout from the uk, we've had enough of those over the years. He joined ATS a few weeks ago, how did he manage to get his email address and password correctly filled in?
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Name:Matt
Hobbies: Keyboard Warrior
Reasearch experience: Have been reading into various conspiracies since my teens (Kennedy Assassinations, MLKjr, the Banking industry, World Government, etc) as well as human creation, ancient technology, early intervention etc.

Watching 9/11 videos on Youtube and came across September Clues. WOW! Never even thought into the actual videos themselves. September clues tied it all in for me and answers a lot of the questions that were always left lingering for me on other 9/11 theories.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fast67vellen2o wrote:Name:Matt
Hobbies: Keyboard Warrior
Reasearch experience: Have been reading into various conspiracies since my teens (Kennedy Assassinations, MLKjr, the Banking industry, World Government, etc) as well as human creation, ancient technology, early intervention etc.

Watching 9/11 videos on Youtube and came across September Clues. WOW! Never even thought into the actual videos themselves. September clues tied it all in for me and answers a lot of the questions that were always left lingering for me on other 9/11 theories.

Welcome to the forum, fast67vellen2o. Could you tell us about why you chose that user name?