REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Kham
Admin

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Kham »

Greetings Esteemed Clues Forum Members,

In order to be a valuable member of Clues Forum I will bring with me a lifetime of enjoying, observing and studying the natural world. Because of my degree in math I understand the language of science as it pertains to that natural world (without attending a university I probably would not have studied math on my own). I am a full time math teacher, married to an Arab, have 4 half-Arab children and take 911 personally. I currently do a weekly podcast called K Ham Radio at Fakeologist.com, where also there exists a collection of my writings. Considering the aforementioned reasons and spellcheck, please accept this as my request to join Clues Forum with all the rights and responsibilities because I have a responsibility.

We are being lied to and misled to believe, quite expertly, that a wholly different world exists, call it the Big Lie. Those who understand the Big Lie should tell others or at least document what they know so that others may benefit. People do not benefit from lies that scare them and turn them powerless. Instead people benefit from truth that empowers them and makes them brave. At Clues Forum, there exists one of the most truthful collections of ideas in science, history, current events, and more. It would be an honor to participate in the Clues Forum community.

Sincerely,

Kham
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi, Kham! Wow, so you're actually finally joining the forum! Great! It will be nice to have your research and insights documented for the world to access here. Welcome!
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

hoi.polloi wrote:Hi, Kham! Wow, so you're actually finally joining the forum! Great! It will be nice to have your research and insights documented for the world to access here. Welcome!
Thank you Hoi!!! I plan to contribute to threads that include dinosaurs, environment, science, space, nukes, 911, psyops and more.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Welcome, kHam! Happy to have you here. :)
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

anonjedi2 wrote:Welcome, kHam! Happy to have you here.
Thank you anonjedi2! Happy to be here. :D
ANorthern Soul

Unread post by ANorthern Soul »

ANorthern Soul.
Scots born , town boy and living in Scotland now. Drifted to the Middle East for a few years and London for many years. Have 3 boys and decided London was no place to raise them. Returned home , doing my bit for the local gene pool in the process
Self employed, < 50, lazy and with undiagnosed "mental" issues (probably).
Likes - any good COLD alchohol , homegown bud , StaxMotownAtlantic&RicTic etc soul , arguing politely , Lambrettas , tits and being lazy.
Dislikes- religion , stupid people , WMDs , starvation , thirst , oxbridge elitism and Westminster.
I trust my mother. Only my mother.

Last century I bought my first TINY dial up computer ( yet to this day I cant copy and paste)
For a man forever interested in conspiracies it was gold . ( JFK , moon landings , masons/templars , vietnam war , democracy , money, gov't infiltration in CND , IRA , SNP. etc).
Over the years more and more " hoaxes" began to appear,
Websites galore with insiders and people in the know with irrefutable truths and inconsistencies ICKE , JONES , WOOD Etc.
I couldnt , however, get my brain round the reptilian , ray gun profiteering. Then I found SS and SC. What it taught me blew me away. No planes for sure.
Then I found out what a shill was.
Then I heard simon argue about no victims.
Boom! Another funkin' shill.......or...
The next years were spent soaking up SC following Hoi , brian , dduck and all the contributors to this volume of work.
Thousands of posts , thousands of related links. "YEARS I tell ya"
Ive read them over and again.
You taught me how to see.
I clocked the Tunisia Scots vicsims immediately and their back stories are ridiculous.
Thanks for having me and I hope I can contribute something positive to your outstanding work. I will have to raise my IT game first obviously. Please dont bark too loud at me Simon.lol
Yours In Doubt
ANorthern soul
Last edited by ANorthern Soul on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ANorthern Soul

Well now that I am in it doesnt look as daunting as I thought it would.
Lots of little boxes to guide me and How To's.
Where is the best place ( least likely to p'off people and derail threads if I get something wrong) to " work" on my procedure.?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

ANorthern Soul wrote:Well now that I am in it doesnt look as daunting as I thought it would.
Lots of little boxes to guide me and How To's.
Where is the best place ( least likely to p'off people and derail threads if I get something wrong) to " work" on my procedure.?
I don't know about the best place to practice, but wherever on the forum you find yourself ready to post, please take the time to proofread what you write before hitting 'Submit'. There really is no good excuse for such sloppiness as this.
ANorthern Soul

Thanks.
It's nice to be here too. Is there a bad excuse I could muster , that you'd be willing to entertain ?
Only kidding.
Point taken.
NO excuse for sloppiness.
TheRideNeverEnds

Unread post by TheRideNeverEnds »

Welcome, ANorthern Soul!

'Yours in doubt', I like that. What caused you to start 'doubting'?
ANorthern Soul

Thank you TheRideNeverEnds.

"yours in doubt".

I had used it a few times before someone pointed out to me it was offensive.
Y.I.D.
I never saw it. I use it more now. HeHe

"First doubt ."

No doubt about it . The Bible.
I think one of my first real doubts was the Columbus story.
I live near Roslyn chapel and saw for myself the carvings in stone of North American sweetcorn , sculpted centuries before Columbus existed.
Very , very confusing at first.
That told me all I needed to know about doubting make believe ,mainstream history.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

ANorthern Soul wrote:Thank you TheRideNeverEnds.

"yours in doubt".

I had used it a few times before someone pointed out to me it was offensive.
Y.I.D.
I never saw it. I use it more now. HeHe

"First doubt ."

No doubt about it . The Bible.
I think one of my first real doubts was the Columbus story.
I live near Roslyn chapel and saw for myself the carvings in stone of North American sweetcorn , sculpted centuries before Columbus existed.
Very , very confusing at first.
That told me all I needed to know about doubting make believe ,mainstream history.
Sorry, but whether you are composing things so poorly on purpose or on accident, we can't have it on the forum.

Thank you so much for your interest. I suggest Fakeologist.com, which has a much more baseline standard for posting. I have deactivated your account so that you can still read the forum.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

ANorthern Soul wrote:Likes - any good COLD alchohol , homegown bud , StaxMotownAtlantic&RicTic etc soul , arguing politely , Lambrettas , tits and being lazy.
hoi.polloi wrote:Sorry, but whether you are composing things so poorly on purpose or on accident, we can't have it on the forum.
ANS did say that he likes being lazy.

HP, how did you come to use 'on accident' instead of 'by accident'? (Grammar Girl points out that 'on accident' which sounds strange to the over-40 crowd, was inexplicably picked up by the younger generation.)
TheRideNeverEnds

Unread post by TheRideNeverEnds »

Well, that's a shame. I admit some of ANorthern Soul's posts looked weirdly sloppy but I liked his introduction. We like the same things! Cold alcohol and tits, yummy!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

TheRideNeverEnds wrote:Well, that's a shame. I admit some of ANorthern Soul's posts looked weirdly sloppy but I liked his introduction. We like the same things! Cold alcohol and tits, yummy!
Must we? We're in mixed company here. Precisely the reason I did not like his introduction.