Vetting Shills and Trolls: Classic Examples

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: 9/11 anniversary

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Anyhoo » September 11th, 2018, 11:13 am wrote:Simon, I try to promote you as a valid source of information on 9-11 whenever the opportunity arises, but . . .
Dear Anyhoo,

Please consider editing this post (only very partially quoted above) and breaking it down into multiple paragraphs. Your single paragraph style renders the post unreadable, and fails to meet the standards of this forum.

Sincerely,

SCS
Anyhoo
Banned

Unread post by Anyhoo »

SacredCowSlayer » September 11th, 2018, 8:58 pm wrote:
Anyhoo » September 11th, 2018, 11:13 am wrote:Simon, I try to promote you as a valid source of information on 9-11 whenever the opportunity arises, but . . .
Dear Anyhoo,

Please consider editing this post (only very partially quoted above) and breaking it down into multiple paragraphs. Your single paragraph style renders the post unreadable, and fails to meet the standards of this forum.

Sincerely,

SCS
I have dealt with you before here, Shill. There is no way I am ever going to do anything you want. I suggest you Eat Shit, Shill. You don't give a fuck about the Truth. I hope Simon Shack is aware of how many Shills have made this place their home, probably becoming moderators and Admistrators in the process. This web site is infiltrated like all the rest, but the basic truth that Shack has exposed is not a lie. If you want to ban me because of my words, feel free. If this is the kind of response my posts are going to get here, then I don't want to be on this forum at all.
Last edited by Anyhoo on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

No, Anyhoo. That's not a very good move of yours - since your rude ways remind me of the worst shills we have had on this forum over the years.

You either present your excuses to SCS - or I will have to personally bid you farewell.
Anyhoo
Banned

Unread post by Anyhoo »

[Admin Notice by SCS: While conducting some “housecleaning” around here, I came across this and decided to officially oblige. So long Anyhoo.]
simonshack » September 11th, 2018, 9:54 pm wrote:No, Anyhoo. That's not a very good move of yours - since your rude ways remind me of the worst shills we have had on this forum over the years.

You either present your excuses to SCS - or I will have to personally bid you farewell.
Then you will have to bid me farewell, Simon. I came to your forum seeking the truth and you revealed it in may ways, but I have no patience for games. So go ahead and ban me and you can continue to not say anything bad about Jews. Shame on you for being a limited hang out. You go further than all the rest in exposing the truth and I commend you for that but you stop when it comes time to name the perps. Still a limited hangout.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Vetting Shills and Trolls: Classic Examples

If any members have suggestions for posts that I should consider placing here, please let me know by posting here.

Sincerely,

SCS
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Anyhoo wrote:
Then you will have to bid me farewell, Simon. I came to your forum seeking the truth and you revealed it in may ways, but I have no patience for games. So go ahead and ban me and you can continue to not say anything bad about Jews. Shame on you for being a limited hang out. You go further than all the rest in exposing the truth and I commend you for that but you stop when it comes time to name the perps. Still a limited hangout.
Dear Anyhoo,

If you're still reading this forum (and since you're clearly confused about its general stance on "good & bad Jews"), I can recommend you this post of mine - which I wrote today: viewtopic.php?p=2407173#p2407173
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

simonshack » September 11th, 2018, 9:54 pm wrote:No, Anyhoo. That's not a very good move of yours - since your rude ways remind me of the worst shills we have had on this forum over the years.

Anyhoo’s “reply” to Simon on 9/11/18:
“Then you will have to bid me farewell, Simon. I came to your forum seeking the truth and you revealed it in may ways, but I have no patience for games. So go ahead and ban me and you can continue to not say anything bad about Jews. Shame on you for being a limited hang out. You go further than all the rest in exposing the truth and I commend you for that but you stop when it comes time to name the perps. Still a limited hangout.”
In addition to Simon’s invitation for your to read further, I’d like to make an observation about your peculiar post here.

You say that you “came to [this] forum seeking the truth. . .”

Then you proceeded to (pretend to) chide Simon for not naming “the perps.”

This is merely a rhetorical question of course (since you are permanently banned)- but, I wonder why a person who (ostensibly) knows enough to be able to say (with some apparent conviction) that Simon is somehow holding back “the truth,” is simultaneously “seeking the truth.”

These two statements are irreconcilable.

In any event, nothing prevented YOU Anyhoo from naming names. Moreover, all you had to do was kindly break up your mind-numbing block-shaped posts into paragraphs, as was respectfully requested by no less than three of our members, including yours truly.

Instead, you somehow calculated that it was preferable to lash out at me. As if that was ever going to turn out well for you. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Bad faith troll. Thanks for the Epic example. Oh yeah, do you post as a student or a professor at a University in Oklahoma? I wonder. . . It’s an interesting IP address you got there. ;)