Vetting Shills and Trolls: Classic Examples

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Kentrailer
Banned

Re: Satellites : general discussion and musings

Unread post by Kentrailer »

And my point is further proven by the two same accounts posting one minute after each-other...

corncob2.. Terence drew, lux, Mitch Matrixx, Whatsgoingon, truthseeker.. Si- Silly me for even mentioning it ;) same person.
Kentrailer
Banned

Mitch Matrixx wrote:Maybe I'm pinging him my thoughts off of the ionosphere in realtime.
Maybe you're "Simon Shack"? :lol:
corncob2
Banned

Unread post by corncob2 »

dude. Seriously. We are having a discussion within consensus reality. Yes, we, people are watching this thread and laughing at your stupidity. Refreshing it even.

When you walk by a construction site, do you think that the people working are just run-of-the-mill human beings participating in the economy, or do you think that they may possibly be complicated, robotic NWO puppets operated by secret CIA think tanks on mars (really long cable).

I assure you that I am one individual with one account. In the end, though, who cares? My statements and arguments and the statements of other participators in this forum stand and fall on their own merits.

Maybe I'm you! Who the fuck knows, right? I mean I could be! Prove to me that I'm not!
Kentrailer
Banned

corncob2 wrote:Kent - Interesting thought.
That's funny, I remember someone else who doesn't like me on this forum calling me the same nickname.. :lol:
Might want to get your many personas straight.
nonhocapito wrote:"So you were not being sabotaged on the cluesforum, Kent? Good to know. Still waiting for an answer as to who are the "shady characters" though."
corncob2
Banned

DUDE!
corncob2
Banned

If your psychiatrist has prescribed anything for sleep, this is likely a good time to take a few of those and just rest it off.

I mean, in the end you're right... I'm just an NWO perp that has been tasked with creating profiles here to make truth seekers like yourself look foolish. It's a pretty good gig, actually, when I use one of my hundreds accounts to make an insignificant "thinker" such as yourself look like an idiot, my handler comes by and gives me a silver briefcase full of 20's... and if I REALLY make my masters happy they buy me a massage at the rub-n-tug down the street. If you want my honest opinion, I feel guilty every day but Kiki can SURE suck a dick! So I keep plodding on, like I said it's an easy gig.
corncob2
Banned

Isn't it fucking obnoxious how I laugh at my own jokes?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Enough of this - thank you very much, folks. :angry:

I am locking this thread for a while.

Warning to all forum members: if such antics arise in the future anywhere on this forum, I will start deleting all posts which have no relevance whatsoever to any given topic.
Emile Cole
Banned

Hello Simon (and all).

Unread post by Emile Cole »

My name's Emile Cole....

....I'm afraid I'm not much good at lengthy introductions (certainly open to questions though) and make no claim to any special knowledge or particular area of expertise, actually I'm an eighth grade dropout. Really just an old philosophical artist and sometime experimentalist tinkerer here in Seattle, Washington....

Anyway nice to meet you (and all).... I hope that this is a satisfactory (albeit short) introductory "Handshake".
Emile Cole
Banned

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Hello Simon....

I notice your focus has primarily to do with fakery in the videographic record of the Twin Towers destruction, the planes, shadows etc. and you've certainly nailed it, no question.... there do appear to be several seriously anomolous features of it (the videographic record) for which there is no other logical explanation.

I may have missed it but what about WTC7.... What's your take (or anyone else who'd care to comment) on that?

And since we're in the "Introduction" section and I mentioned I was an artist, here's an old Pen and Ink drawing I did with a Rapidograph drafting pen that draws a line about the width of a human hair. About 20x24 inches. All freehand (no measurements or preliminary sketch), loosely modeled on a ruined Roman style temple in Turkey I saw a picture of once, the technique is stippling (dots). It took several hundred hours.... The Temple

Emile Cole
Banned

Hello SacredCowSlayer....
SacredCowSlayer wrote:Welcome Emile.

Please watch Simon's YT video on WTC7....
Dial-Up internet makes viewing videos all but impossible.... Can you give it to me in a nutshell?
SacredCowSlayer wrote:Also please read through this WTC 7 topic (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=840).
Read that just prior to posting.
SacredCowSlayer wrote:From everything I've researched here at CF it seems clear enough that virtually all the 9/11 imagery was prebabricated, including WTC 7.
Not sure about it all being "prefabricated" as that would mean all the imagery was prepared in advance of the event. I'd need more concrete evidence to conclude that, but I can see it (the videographic record) was obviously altered in real time as it was broadcast and/or later too, as illustrated by this comparison reproduced from the thread you mentioned for example....

SacredCowSlayer wrote:I also highly recommend the "Falling Man-the phony jumpers" topic (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=501). That's a good one to be familiar with because skeptics often say (or ask) something like, "what about the jumpers?"
I'll check that out.
SacredCowSlayer wrote:If you haven't seen the SC tour guide (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=477) then I recommend going there for quality links to topics you may have questions about.
Read that just before I posted too.
SacredCowSlayer wrote:Feel free to send me a private message if there's anything I can help you with. This site is very unique and it takes a little time to get familiar with.
Appreciate that. What about WTC7 and free fall.... What consensus is there (if any) as to it's significance?
Last edited by Emile Cole on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome, Emile.

Here's a post of mine you may wish to read and assess :

THE 9/11 SMOKESCREEN - Was WTC7 possibly the day's 'smoke generator'?
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2391828#p2391828
Emile Cole
Banned

Hello Simon....
simonshack wrote:Welcome, Emile.

Here's a post of mine you may wish to read and assess :

THE 9/11 SMOKESCREEN - Was WTC7 possibly the day's 'smoke generator'?
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2391828#p2391828
Thanks for the welcome. Right, read that before I posted too.... What about the free fall, if anything, have you concluded?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Emile Cole wrote:What about the free fall, if anything, have you concluded?
I'll tell you what I've concluded. I've concluded that the images and moving images (videos) are all for the sake of telling a story, and not actual evidence of an event.

If the moving images (videos) are simply story-telling props, what actually happened is unknown to me. How do you know that WTC7 free fell?
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

HonestlyNow wrote:
Emile Cole wrote:What about the free fall, if anything, have you concluded?
I'll tell you what I've concluded. I've concluded that the images and moving images (videos) are all for the sake of telling a story, and not actual evidence of an event.

If the moving images (videos) are simply story-telling props, what actually happened is unknown to me. How do you know that WTC7 free fell?
Although we obviously cannot conclude much using the imagery provided to us by the mainstream media that day we can still make a few indirect observations using the 'free fall' collapse depicted in that footage.

First; the 'free fall' portion of the collapse footage was discovered not by NIST or any government agency but by a high school teacher.

We can conclude from this that either (i) there was no "NIST investigation" or (ii) NIST themselves did not consider the footage to be relevant to any investigation.

Second; 'free fall' collapses, if they were to have occurred, could only be adequately explained by explosives. Considering all the other information alleged to be from that day (such as "eyewitness" claims of "bombs in the basement" or "explosions in the lobby") we can readily imagine a scenario in which tens of thousands of family members & loved ones (many of them supposedly extremely wealthy bankers & stockbrokers) would immediately start calling private detectives, their lawyers, the media & their political representatives to find out "what really happened".

This did not occur which, as far as I can tell, can best be explained by the vicsim hypothesis.

A hypothesis which was effectively proven seven years ago with the vicsim report. Yet this hypothesis has received no coverage whatsoever from the alternative media, mainstream media, 'academia', the majority of 9/11 truthers or the alleged loved ones of the vicsims. Odd that?