REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
anonjedi2

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:25 pm

Ahh, please forgive me, I misunderstood. Well, the suggestion that there were real amputees with limbs blown off is a bit of a stretch indeed. :rolleyes: :P

wesley

Unread post by wesley » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Hi all,

I'm from America and my best passions include using computers, computer software, programming and messing around with digital video/audio stuff. My motives to join this forum include wanting to share my two cents and what I found in 9/11, and since I was becoming suspicious of the event in recent years. I might share little bits of oddities I found in 9/11, and probably even some oddities in debunkings including SC. (basically just speaking my mind and telling what I see wrong and right from both sides of arguments) To describe how I got here: I was first suspicious of the event in 2015-2016 when I saw a video from a British man debunking 9/11 and referencing SC showing "the Ball" clip. Then 2017, I found that "Anonymous Official" made a *compilation* video supporting the demolition theory. (not no planes) As the anniversary went round this year, I started to consider the shadiness of 9/11 again, and gave September Clues and other videos a first watch. I'm new to some research so what I might show might've already been talked about somewhat, and there's a lot to read on here, but I know already about some basic research on how videos were faked and other things, so I have a general idea of everything that happened or didn't happen.

thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:17 am

wesley wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:53 pm
Hi all,

I'm from America and my best passions include using computers, computer software, programming and messing around with digital video/audio stuff. My motives to join this forum include wanting to share my two cents and what I found in 9/11, and since I was becoming suspicious of the event in recent years. I might share little bits of oddities I found in 9/11, and probably even some oddities in debunkings including SC. (basically just speaking my mind and telling what I see wrong and right from both sides of arguments) To describe how I got here: I was first suspicious of the event in 2015-2016 when I saw a video from a British man debunking 9/11 and referencing SC showing "the Ball" clip. Then 2017, I found that "Anonymous Official" made a *compilation* video supporting the demolition theory. (not no planes) As the anniversary went round this year, I started to consider the shadiness of 9/11 again, and gave September Clues and other videos a first watch. I'm new to some research so what I might show might've already been talked about somewhat, and there's a lot to read on here, but I know already about some basic research on how videos were faked and other things, so I have a general idea of everything that happened or didn't happen.
Clues forum is a repository of some of the most thoughtful, elegant, daring writing that can be found on a variety of topics. And then you have writing like this!

Leaving intent aside, and giving the benefit of the doubt....the introduction is borderline unreadable and a bit embarrassing. Intent aside, the quality makes a mockery of the level of thought and postings found here.

Could we consider saying goodbye to our relatively new friend? Perhaps Wesley could start a new site with our other new poster, skinnylegsandall? Their writing style, literacy and written persuasion levels seem strikingly similar!

Nip it in the bud I feel

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:01 pm

thisisunreal wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:17 am
wesley wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:53 pm
Hi all,

Clues forum is a repository of some of the most thoughtful, elegant, daring writing that can be found on a variety of topics. And then you have writing like this!

Leaving intent aside, and giving the benefit of the doubt....the introduction is borderline unreadable and a bit embarrassing. Intent aside, the quality makes a mockery of the level of thought and postings found here.

Could we consider saying goodbye to our relatively new friend? Perhaps Wesley could start a new site with our other new poster, skinnylegsandall? Their writing style, literacy and written persuasion levels seem strikingly similar!

Nip it in the bud I feel
Dear thisisunreal,

It has been my view that we give new members an opportunity to grow here—as long as they exercise good faith and a willingness to abide by the requests of the Moderators. Rest assured that well over 60-70% (maybe even 80%) of initial applicants never make it past the “Introduce Yourself to the Administrators” thread.

As a reminder, that’s the vetting process I put in place a couple of years ago—and it has worked pretty well, given that there isn’t a perfect system for such an arduous task. Also, part of the reason I set it up that way was to prevent new members from being automatically subjected to forum-wide vetting. Problems crop up from time to time around here (as I’m sure you know), and I (or another Admin) deal with it accordingly.

If you see something that looks problematic (and it seems to have gone unaddressed), please send me a PM or email, and I’ll be happy to review it.

In the meantime, our new member wesley may take a moment to appreciate the overall point of concern being expressed about the elegance of this forum (something we take seriously, and will continue to safeguard). You don’t have to be shy about posting—but please take your time and use paragraphs, correct punctuation, etc. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

My best to all.