Engineering Nutrition

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
patrix

Re: ENGINEERING NUTRITION

Unread post by patrix »

SacredCowSlayer » October 23rd, 2018, 2:35 pm wrote:
And Patrix, I disagree with your apparent assertion (in the Engineering Disease topic-which I will link shortly) that things can only be scientifically disproven. There are numerous examples of the scientific method being used to demonstrate and prove things in the positive.
Dear SCS,

Interesting because to me this disagreement can be seen to represent the problem we have in science and our general notion of knowing things.

The scientific method in a nutshell says the following,
If you have an idea about how the world works, for example that a gas expansion in vacuum can create work (which translates to the ability for rockets to create propulsion in vacuum), then you have an hypothesis. And for that hypothesis to be "upgraded" to a theory or eventually law, it has to withstand numerous and independent attempts to disprove it using observations and/or repeatable experiments. And if one valid observation or experiment disproves the hypothesis, then it falls and can never grow up to be a theory or law.

This method has been devised to cope for the fact that we humans are far from perfectly logical and rational beings. We have psychological mechanisms that enables us to see things the way we want to see them even if it perfectly contradicts our observable reality. This could be illustrated as: How does it feel to be wrong? It feels exactly the same as being right! Meaning that it's only afterwards when we understand we've been seriously wrong about something that we are able to see it. And it can be both painful and after a while laughable to see and understand how convinced we can be about things that are readily disproved by this method.

So no SCS, I respectfully disagree. We cannot prove anything, but we CAN say that this and that has not been disproved by anyone and makes perfect sense so lets go with this reasonable assumption when formulating other hypotheses in our quest to figure out how the world works. I.e. an axiom or a law. Problems arise however if it becomes apparent that some of those axioms or laws was in fact not valid assumptions. Then we can go two ways - Either throw away all the work done on basis of these flawed laws and axioms or deny that they've been disproven by figuring out some clever explanation on why this and that obeservation/experiment does in fact NOT disprove the earlier assumptions.

And I SUSPECT science have been poisoned this way (but it could be honest mistakes also) by the people that does NOT want us to use our observable objective reality and the scientific method to figure out what seems to be true and what is definitely not. They want THEIR reality to overrule the actual one, and make us deny what is observably real in increasing ways. This is what gives them their sense of power and control and the ability to influence the state of affairs to benefit them.

Long reply, but I think this is an important point.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Engineering Nutrition

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Patrix,

It’s entirely possible that we are simply failing to connect here on some basic language level.

I’m completely with you regarding what I view as the silliness of rocketry in the vacuum, as it has been discussed at length on this forum.

Some things (not all) may be demonstrated in the affirmative. Such things would include an objectively described, tested, observed, and repeated method of changing the form of H2O from a liquid to a solid (i.e. water to ice).

Can we agree that is an example of an affirmative use of the scientific method?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

SacredCowSlayer » October 23rd, 2018, 4:11 pm wrote: Can we agree that is an example of an affirmative use of the scientific method?
I know we are on the same page here SCS, and I may be accused of splitting hairs but I still think it's important to point out that it is in fact not formally possible to use the scientific method in an affirmative way, and the implication that it is, can be used to deceive.

Take the rockets and vacuum example. If you discuss it with a "normal" person, the engineering type, he/she will say things like Sikorskys equation or the Newton laws once and for all PROVE that rockets work in vacuum. And with that mindset (never mind that equation is bogus) it's not possible to explain that free expansion conclusively DISPROVES that claim, and that this takes precedence. ONE valid observation/experiment disproves an hypothesis EVEN if it's been upgraded to a theory/law.
Last edited by patrix on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

patrix » October 23rd, 2018, 12:30 pm wrote:
SacredCowSlayer » October 23rd, 2018, 4:11 pm wrote: Can we agree that is an example of an affirmative use of the scientific method?
I know we are on the same page here SCS, and I may be accused of splitting hairs but I still think it's important to point out that it is in fact not formally possible to use the scientific method in an affirmative way, and the implication that it is can be used to deceive.

Take the rockets and vacuum example. If you discuss it with a "normal" person, the engineering type, he/she will say things like Sikorskys equation or the Newton laws once and for all PROVE that rockets work in vacuum. And with that mindset it's not possible to explain that free expansion conclusively DISPROVES that claim, and that this takes precedence. ONE valid observation/experiment disproves an hypothesis EVEN if it's been upgraded to a theory/law.
Okay. Sounds like we are on the same page. To be clear, I’m trying to make sure the terminology we use doesn’t open the door to an attack on this forum’s credibility that goes something like, “CF members outright reject the scientific method in every circumstance.”

That’s why I used the H2O hypothetical. For simplicity purposes. Obviously, the scientific method has its limitations, and is subject (like many things) to being misused, ignored, or otherwise twisted in order to deceive.

Thanks for helping me to clarify this important point. I may end up moving this exchange elsewhere later. For now I’ll leave it here. It’s a good point of logical clarity that I think deserves better than the Derailing Room at the moment.

Sincerely,

SCS
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Below are some excerpts from the essay “The Alchemy of Traditional Foods”, by Rodney Blackhirst. The essay provides a very important and generally ignored perspective on food and nutrition, based on traditional cosmology. The post is not meant to dispute the advice set forth by our noble members, but simply to complement the topic.
... there is a general hankering for more healthy foods and dietary habits, but this is a response to concerns developed out of the methods and findings of profane science, not out of an acknowledgement of a lost legacy of traditional understandings. Similarly, many people are turning to vegetarianism and more humane diets, but this is out of a squeamish horror for new “factory” methods of meat production, not out of an appreciation of the degree to which modern meat production violates and shuns traditional notions of sacrifice and respect for the slaughtered creature. Many are dabbling with exotic diets and even more are falling into various fads. The scientists one day report that wheat grass cures cancer; the next day that it causes it. More generally, people have lost the traditional contacts with the past communicated through family recipes and food lore and the institution of the common table and, increasingly, even the knowledge and skill to prepare sustaining meals from simple ingredients. This is all a measure of alienation and of modern man’s rupture from the guiding patterns of tradition.
... modern man has no idea that there was once in the past, and is still in some corners of the Earth, a science of nutrition derived from a sacred cosmology. The strictures and taboos of religions set boundaries; within those boundaries, in traditional cultures, flourish cosmological arts and sciences based upon a sacred understanding of nature. The modern health food movement is correct to point out the short-comings of modern man’s divorce from nature, but his divorce from the sacred was its prelude. The health food movement is a profane reaction to the obvious inadequacies of the modern diet; it thinks in terms of chemical constituents and vitamins. In the traditional mind “nature” is, more importantly, Creation—foods are evidence of God’s mercy and bounty, and the natural order reflects a sacred design with an exact relation to the human being. Typically, the body of man is seen as a microcosm of the greater cosmos, with both permeated with an identical order that is itself of divine origin.
In contrast to the approach of profane chemistry with its carbohydrates, anti-oxidants and the like, traditional approaches understand the virtues and vices of particular foods in terms of cosmological categories such as the yin and yang of the Chinese. Some foodstuffs are classified as yin and some as yang and the balance of a diet is determined by avoiding too much of one or the other or by countering foods that are strongly yin with others that are strongly yang. The traditional European equivalent to this was the system of four humors inherited from ancient Greek sources. Some foods were regarded as hot, others as cold, some as dry and others as moist, and their nutritional value was assessed in terms of their action upon corresponding hot, cold, dry and moist humors and organs of the body. The scientistic mind dismisses these systems as fumbling attempts to uncover the secret order of nature revealed at last by the chemists and geneticists. In fact, these systems were aspects of a profound sacred science transmitting the wisdom of an ancient contemplation of nature rooted in metaphysical principles. Something of the four humor system still exists in the Muslim world where foods are described as either hot (garmi) or cold (sardi), with four possible degrees of each, with foods acting upon either the blood, the phlegm, the bile or the black bile of the body. The classifications are not made on the basis of crude chemical analysis but refer rather to essences (akhlat). The heat and the cold are not measures of calories or energy with which the modern physical sciences are concerned but are cosmic polarities inherent in all things of creation. Sometimes the shape, colour, habit of growth or other factors are crucial in determining the value of the food. Thus, for instance, plump, short-grained rice tends to be a hot (garmi) food, but the longer grained varieties are cooler.
.... there must be an appropriate amount of heat for the body to accomplish all of the transformations of digestion; otherwise the body grows cold and the transformations cease. Modern processed foods and the mainstays of the modern Western diet—refined sugar, refined flour, beef, dairy products, potato starch—are cold foods; typically the modern Western diet yields only enough heat (garmi) to accomplish the crudest physical transformations while the more subtle but vital qualities of the food remains undigested and pass through the body.
One of the characteristics of traditional methods of cooking is the tendency to employ a small measure of heat for long periods of time. This is particularly the case with grains which were often simmered for days before being consumed. This was not only to soften the grain—a shorter period of cooking would achieve that—but also to make it more digestible and sustaining and to effect profound changes in the substance of the grain. The modern, scientific approach to these matters reports the loss of vitamins and chemical nutrients in long cooking and recommends raw or lightly cooked foods. The pace of modern life also tends to promote quick and simple meals, zipped open and popped into a microwave oven. But in China, India, Japan, the Middle East and in medieval Europe meals were often cooked for long, not short, periods and special qualities were said to have been imparted to foods prepared in these ways. Time was considered an essential factor in nutrition. This is still recognized in the case of foods like cheese and wine, which mature over time, but it is no longer recognized as important to the preparation of grain and vegetable foods.
It recalls the long, slow cooking methods employed in the transmutations of the alchemist. This is the dimension of which modern science knows nothing. Traditional long cooking methods seek to transmute food, not just warm it through. A similar intention lies behind the Chinese practice of pickling eggs for extraordinary lengths of time, sometimes hundreds of years. The egg is not just pickled, but transformed into a new substance. These methods of food preparation are calculated to manipulate garmi or sardi, yin or yang, and to transform the essence of foodstuffs, not only their crude constituents.
The single most disruptive historical event bringing Western diets out of step with traditional diets was the introduction of the potato from the New World. Its introduction coincided with the era of skepticism and materialism and the revolt against tradition. On a practical level, this member of the nightshade family, poisonous in every part except its tuber, became established as a grain substitute, and from that time forth the European diet deviated from the traditional grain-based diet. In some countries princes legislated to ban the traditional grain crops such as rye—disrupting century-old patterns of agricultural life—and to make the growing of the potato compulsory because, as a tuber, growing below the surface of the soil, it was a crop relatively immune to the destruction of invading armies. In some parts there was widespread resistance to the introduction of the potato and suspicion about its value as a food. Modern science reports on its starch and vitamin content, but the traditional mind is more concerned with the fact that, unlike the sunloving (vertical-growing) cereals, the potato grows by division (horizontally) in the darkness of the soil and, in fact, hates the sun so much it starts producing toxins in its skin on exposure to light. Photosynthesis is a toxic process in the potato; in contrast to the grains it replaced it is a plant of the darkness.
The subtle transmutations achieved by traditional cooking methods are designed to duplicate and advance the processes of human digestion (in many languages the same word is used for cooking and to describe the processes of digestion). Many traditional foods, such as soybean foods like the Japanese miso, or dairy foods such as yoghurt, or brassica foods such as sauerkraut, are predigested ferments specially adapted by traditional methods for human digestion. Their benefits, and all but the crudest processes of digestion, are lost in a diet with a high liquid intake. Alcoholic beverages, wine and beer, were once foods, means of preserving juice and grains, again by means of live yeasts and fermentation. Their decline and denaturing is evident from the fact that these drinks today require artificial preservatives to keep them, a task originally and properly belonging to the alcohol itself.
Traditional cultures understand better the proper, even sacred, role of salt in the life of man and use it appropriately as a catalyst to enhance the flavour of food rather than to mask its tastelessness, which is the role of salt in industrial, processed foods [...] Without the catalyst of salt the transmutations of traditional cooking methods are without effect.
With the necessary adjustments it is still possible to reconstruct many traditional methods and recipes from their current corruptions. This is also true of Middle Eastern cuisine. It has been corrupted with cane sugar (a cold—sardi—form of sweetness, sweeteners normally being hot foods), with stimulants (coffee), nightshades (tomatoes, aubergines) and, as in Islamic culture generally, affluent urban living has led to the over-consumption of meat, but it is still possible to discern the outlines of the traditional diet, based on cereal grains (cous cous, burghul) and legumes (fava beans, chick peas). In rural areas it is still possible to find people cooking rich, grain-based stews using long, slow traditional cooking methods.
They will tell you in these parts that the fast of Ramadan is not only to remind the faithful of what it is like to be hungry—a sociological and sentimental explanation—but that it has mysterious effects upon the liver and the humors, and they will recommend traditional Ramadan dishes that cleanse the organs of the body and bring visions to the soul. There can be no doubt that modernity brings with it a diet that is not only a product of profane understandings but that makes men profane beings, insensitive to the spiritual and isolated from the living forces of the cosmos.
http://www.sacredweb.com/online_article ... hirst.html
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Very interesting read and site. Thank you Flabbergasted. Some quick quick reflections:
Similarly, many people are turning to vegetarianism and more humane diets, but this is out of a squeamish horror for new “factory” methods of meat production, not out of an appreciation of the degree to which modern meat production violates and shuns traditional notions of sacrifice and respect for the slaughtered creature.
Yes. Meat production is portrayed as, and are in many cases, disgusting. But meat production does not have to be that way. There have been a lot of biased stories and research (for example the China Study, mad cow disease and cancer alarms) that implies that meat consumption is unhealthy. Then there is the philosophical question – Do we have the right to kill and eat animals? My answer to that and I know others will disagree and I’m fine with that, is that our existence will always be at the expense of other living things. Large monocrops are removing the habitats of wild animals and damages the environment for example. I think we need to have a more constructive view on this than to say this ethical question is solved by simply not eating meat.
Many are dabbling with exotic diets and even more are falling into various fads. The scientists one day report that wheat grass cures cancer; the next day that it causes it.
Precisely. I think Thomas Seyfrieds research shows that cancer is best prevented and cured through fasting and a lower intake of carbohydrates. Could it really be that simple? And could obesity and diabetes also be prevented and cured in this way? Maybe not in all cases but perhaps the majority? And are the conventional nutritional advice and medical therapies in fact causing more harm than good? In that case it is important to keep the disinformation and confusion high in this area.

I also think the way we eat is tightly connected to our emotions and sense of belonging to a group. It’s no coincidence that all religions have rules around eating. And some of them are probably beneficial to our health. Fasting is for example something that the new breed of doctors like Jason Fung (I can really recommend the video by him I linked to before) recommends regardless of what kind of foods you prefer.

Edit: Regarding cancer/disease I want to point out that I also think other factors are important. To avoid daily intake of various poisons promoted to have a health benefit for example. Avoid fluoride. Don't insert toxic chemicals directly into your blood stream (vaccination) or digest them thinking they will prevent heart disease (Statins). Don't regularly eat food with conservatives and additives. E.t.c.
sharpstuff

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sharpstuff »

[Admin Note by SCS: While I certainly do not want this to turn into a recipe thread, I do think this particular post (consider it an exception) is arguably more appropriate here than the “Chatbox.” Thank you Sharpstuff for erring on the side of caution.]

Engineering Nutrients

Note to admin: If this post is not appropriate for this forum, then please delete.

I was asked by a member (in another thread) to relate an elixir, which I declined as that is not the purpose of this forum. I attend that notion. The following are not elixirs. However, I would like to share this post, which is why it is in the CHATBOX.

I guess that I must add a disclaimer: This is not advice. I do not give advice even if I am asked for it. These are home-made products and anyone making them takes their responsibility for that. These recipies are given, as always, in good faith.

***********************************************************************************

RECIPIES which may be good for you or your loved ones.

Note: The following are derived from Internet research. They are personally tried and tested, hence my ability to relate them to you but you are responsible for their accomplishment and your use of them.

They require a deal of preparation work, since you cannot buy these anywhere unless you make them yourself.

Both require a 'blender' or a 'juicer'.

CHILANTO DETOX

This is an effective 'detox' drink.

Serves: about 1 quart

Ingredients

1 bunch cilantro
2 fingers ginger
1 lemon
1 lime
3 large cucumbers

Instructions

Push cilantro through juicer.
One at a time, push ginger, lemon, and lime through juicer
Push cucumbers through juicer

Put resulting juice into suitable (glass) containers and seal.

Serve as required in a small glass, perhaps one (or more) per day.

********************************************************************************

Recipe for a NATURAL 'ANTIBIOTIC'

IMPORTANT

Although named as an 'antibiotic' this recipe is no such thing.

Antibiotics are not Natural; they prevent the body from healing itself, which is Natural.

This preparation is a Natural booster for those deprived of decent food intake and sunshine to create the best environment for bodily functions.

Ingredients with notes:
(One level cup of each) (1 cup is 240ml)

Note: The amounts are not critical.

1. Horse radish (fresh).
One bunch should be enough. Remove any foliage. Do not peel.
2. Garlic
Two large cloves.
Remove outer covering of the bulb, keeping cloves whole, that is, do not peel.
3. Ginger
One half a root should be enough.
Must be fresh, firm and smooth. The length of the tubers indicated how mature it is. The more mature, the hotter it is.
Clean but do not peel as it will be grated/blended/liquidised.
4. Chilli (must be Habernaro or Red-eye or the 'hottest' you can find).
10 or 11 fruits. Remove any growth but do not peel.
5. White onions (The hottest ones available)
2 large white onions (UK are hotter than Spanish)
Remove outer covering only.
6. Apple cider vinegar (unprocessed, cloudy i.e with the 'mother')
I litre (two pints) is adequate
Can be hard to find but persist.

I have endeavoured to give the closest approximation for a level cup measure. Slightly more or less won't really matter; this is a powerful brew!

Note: Just out of interest, it has cost me 15.00GBP to make 2 litres, which includes postage on the chillies and vinegar, which I could/not get locally.

Note: Chillies may be bought here:
http://www.southdevonchillifarm.co.uk/habaneroshop.html
Cider may be bought here:
http://www.ostlerscidermill.co.uk/
Outside of the U.K. you will have to source your own.

Other equipment:
Fine grater or blender (a blender is obviously easier!)
Tall glass jar (1 litre) (will be 2/3 filled to allow for expansion)
Dropper bottles (50mls) (available from most chemists/pharmacists)
These should preferably be glass with glass droppers.

Small wide funnel
Disposable gloves
Container (glass if possible) for the grated/blended ingredients

Method:

Note: After removing any foliage, wash the ingredients in some apple-cider vinegar. Itself is a natural substance. (A great deal of tap-water is fluoridated, which is what we don't want!)

Use disposable gloves! All these ingredients are very potent!

1. Chop ingredients 1-5 as fine as possible or use a blender. Grate or blend each ingredient separately to ensure correct amount (one cupful). You don't have to clean the blender after each ingredient!
2. Put mixture into a glass jar/s. A jar, I believe is a quart or approx. 1 litre.
3. Fill to 2/3 of glass jar with the mixture and add Apple cider vinegar (unprocessed, cloudy) allowing about an inch (2.5cm) below the neck of the jar, this will to allow for any expansion. Cover.
4. Shake well.
5. Label bottle with 'Natural Antibiotic(or some-such)' and with the date of bottling.
6. Shake every morning and night for 2 to 3 weeks.

After 2-3 weeks:
1. Strain through clean cotton fabric until clear of sediment.

Important Notes: You can also strain through unbleached coffee filters, the method I used to start with. I put the filter into a funnel (a wide spout if you can get one) and poured the mixture through it into a glass container.

However, actually doing the filtering can take a long time. I found the best thing to do was to allow the concentrate to settle by itself. It takes about a day for the sediment to settle properly, leaving a clear/er liquid above.
After that, carefully draw off the solution, leaving the sediment as much as possible. This may also take some time but the end result is better. Keep drawing off the liquid until it is as clear as possible and finally put the lot through another filter.

2. Pour into dropper bottles (usually 50ml), using a small funnel.

Note: A litre bottle/jar of the mixture makes about 1 pint (1/2litre) of juice.

The resultant mixture can be stored in a dark, dry cupboard or a refrigerator, for up to 2 years. However, it is like whisky (for example) and ages well.

Dosage:
Adults: 2 droppers-full placed under the tongue, left for a few seconds and then washed down with a small glass of water (not essential but it's pretty warm!). Repeat 2-3 times per day or as often as symptoms require.
Children: 1 dropper-full placed under the tongue, left for a few seconds and then washed down with a glass of water (probably essential!). Repeat 2-3 times per day as often as symptoms require.

ONLY TAKE IT WHEN YOU FEEL YOU NEED IT

This preparation is not my invention.

According to from whence it came, the details of my acquiring it are now lost to the mists of time. As far as I can remember, it was a recipe derived from the conditions of the Great Plague in London.

My thanks to the originator and my ability to share it.

Be well,
Sharpstuff
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Yes please don’t make this a recipe thread. I’m sceptic to the wonders of ginger, garlic, vitamin C etc etc. But maybe I’m just rationalizing because I'm too lazy to do any health cocktails.
Here’s an article that’s relevant since we have a bit of a clash between beef and carrots. I like both though, but I prefer my carrots with butter and the beef with the fat streak.
https://lowcarbcardiologist.com/why-a-f ... 9G_T_axVEY
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I understand your sentiment patrix but this type of "recipe" need only be mentioned once and people can take note of it or move on.
With a few more posts, it will no longer be on the "opening" page when you go to the next post on this page but at least is there for posterity, as is your post and link.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Patrix,

Ketosis is acidosis, a state of the lymphatic system opposite of alkaline. I don’t recommend any diet that puts people at such risk. One of the reasons a high fat diet temporarily seems to lesson poor health symptoms is because fat is a buffer between cells and an acidic lymph system. This is a dangerous and short term solution to poor health.

Just look at Dr. Bret Scher. He is quite young to be balding. I suspect this is due to his diet. Just like cancer patients who loose their hair from acidic chemotherapy, so do people who have those genetic weaknesses, male and female, when they are in acidosis.

For those of you balding who would like your hair to grow back, Dr. Morse reports thousands of patients who have gotten their kidneys to filter at full capacity once again, cleaned up their filthy lymph fluid who gave regrown their hair. For most of them, the regrowth of hair was a side affect as they were going after a more serious health concern.

Reminder: acidosis is the back up of cellular waste when the kidneys are not filtering the lymphatic fluid at an optimal rate. As lymph fluid surrounds every cell, the acid back up chews on our whole body but it first reveals our most tender parts, which modern medicine calls disease.

Time will tell, Patrix, if your diet is keeping you healthy. If you would be so kind as to share with us all if and when your weak parts manifest ‘disease’.

Take Care,

K
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

RE: my previous post and it’s connection to nutrition

Nutrition is important, no doubt. What Dr. Morse has found and witnessed, as well as the hundreds of healers on the same path, is that the liver is very good at making the chemicals necessary for body to work properly. The liver is the great chemical factory of the human body, making useful the few nutrients in that big mac, fries and coke that was previously consumed by breaking down molecules and rearranging their components. The cost of that crappy meal is two fold, besides lack of nutrition there is the massive acidic residue left over.

Yes, nutrition is important but so is removing the residue. Bring all the healthy food you want in to your kitchen to prepare and then eat. If you don't take out the garbage soon, even the waste from fruits and vegetables will start to rot and smell and attract bugs.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Ketosis is acidosis, a state of the lymphatic system opposite of alkaline. I don’t recommend any diet that puts people at such risk. One of the reasons a high fat diet temporarily seems to lesson poor health symptoms is because fat is a buffer between cells and an acidic lymph system. This is a dangerous and short term solution to poor health.
Incorrect. Ketosis and Ketoacidosis (as I assume you are referring to) are completely different things. Even Wickedpedia has this clearly defined. And ketosis as opposed to glycolysis is the natural metabolic state our body is designed for (my opinion, shared by a growing number of medical professionals). Historically we have not had access to an abundance of carbohydrates or constant access to food. We are designed by nature for less carbohydrates and periods of fasting.
Just look at Dr. Bret Scher. He is quite young to be balding. I suspect this is due to his diet. Just like cancer patients who loose their hair from acidic chemotherapy, so do people who have those genetic weaknesses, male and female, when they are in acidosis.
Confirmation bias much? If I google “vegetarian hair loss”, would I find results? Of course, since (in my view) if you follow a vegetarian and especially vegan diet too long and too strict you will suffer from malnutrition, and hair loss and bad dental health are canaries of that.
Time will tell, Patrix, if your diet is keeping you healthy. If you would be so kind as to share with us all if and when your weak parts manifest ‘disease’.
I don’t think my experience is different from the billions of people who have benefitted from a LCHF-diet (Low Carb High Fat) in the past and present. In essence LCHF is just another name for how people used to eat before processed vegetable oils, fat/meat scare, low sodium, calorie counting, food additives and vegetarian diets became “a thing”. A few of the benefits I’ve experienced during my eight years of LCHF: Weight loss, more energy, better mood and ability to concentrate, less hunger, improved eye vision, back and joint aches have disappeared and I’m rarely sick. Not even colds or headaches. By coincidence I have participated in a medical study (not having anything to do with my eating) with regular health checkups and all of my health markers have improved during these years.

The human body is actually pretty sturdy and it typically takes years, even decades for problems to manifest because of malnutrition. I had serious problems when I turned forty and I’m glad I was able to find the solution by searching the internet. I believe this will save me from the sad state that many of mine and the older generations are currently in. Diabetes, heart disease, dementia, osteoporosis and cancer are frequent today. And the saddest thing is that this “low/unsaturated fat is good and meat/dairy is bad” dogma is now entrenched in our minds because of decades of Nutwork indoctrination.
Yes, nutrition is important but so is removing the residue. Bring all the healthy food you want in to your kitchen to prepare and then eat. If you don't take out the garbage soon, even the waste from fruits and vegetables will start to rot and smell and attract bugs.
I wholeheartedly agree. Fasting is very beneficial, and it becomes easier to do if you are Keto-adapted and thus not dependent on a steady intake of carbohydrates to keep your blood sugar stable.

All the best Kham /Patrik

Edit: FAQ on ketosis
https://blog.virtahealth.com/nutritional-ketosis-faq/
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Ketosis-wiki is wrong. Modern science, and you Patrix, have not yet caught up to the new paradigm of human body which is that a healthy lymphatic system and kidney filtration is the key to health. Time has already proven this to be true. I challenge you to watch several dozen videos from Robert Morse, Hilde Larsen, Rawb Wild, Mark James Gordon, and John Rose. Beware, it’s a new paradigm so you will have to suspend the old one for this to make sense.

Vegetarian hair loss is due to too many carbs which make the lymph system acidic. It’s funny that most vegetarians are really carbotarians because their diets are way high in carbs. Raw eaters do not lose their hair. Watch Fully Raw Kristina and see her wild mane.

Concerning fasting, intermittent dry fasting after a few days on fruit followed by fruit, when one is already hydrated will give best results.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I find this research interesting and important, and I believe the problems with a low fat diet (especially replacing natural fats with processed vegetable oils) has been suppressed for decades. This fact is at the very core of the engineered Nutwork nutrition.

https://blog.virtahealth.com/videos-con ... n-ketosis/
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

A Reddit post on this subject I stumbled upon. Readers know my stance since previous posts - The emotional Vegan propaganda is a Psyop. This diet negatively affects peoples health and psyche long term and that's what the Nutwork wants (in my humble opinion). I do not agree with everything in this post, but find it along my lines of reasoning. AND if you are a vegan/vegetarian and happy with that. Perfectly fine with me, but I want to illuminate this issue from a media/science fakery perspective, and think I have good grounds for that.

How To Kill Everyone In The United States, A Cautionary Tale On Why You Should Tell FDA to Take A Hike With Respect to Supplements

Step 1. Use Identity politics and Radical Feminism To Convince People Not only to be vegetarian, but to be VEGAN, as a political dietary lifestyle, eschewing chicken eggs also

https://archive.is/wiBDS

Step 2. Use the FDA and USDA to block Vitamin B12 supplements by leaking news stories over a period of 3 yrs convincing people that B12 is not only harmful but toxic and dangerous;

Step 3. If 'harmful' isn't enough, poison the supply of B12 with some toxic virus or particle that is 'found' in the B12 supplemnets as an unforeseen part of the B12 making process

Step 4: if Steps 2 and 3 don't succeed, leak fake news stories about how kids are abusing B12 and dying from heart attacks, like energy drinks, caffeine pills, Phen-Fen being pulled from the market, or anything containing ephedra which I can attest is 100% safe in low dose moderation since I used it in college and it was helpful to me

Step 5: Once B12 is taken off the market, everyone will develop severe neurological problems and psychological problems stemming from B12 deficient anemia, because veganism is a false and maladaptive diet as one of two legitimate criticisms, based on logic.

The other criticism is that the 'abuse of females' argument is a logical fallacy based on subjective not objective reality. Chickens are not harmed by losing their eggs, as in nature those eggs would be eaten by predators / foxes and there is no way that a 'herd' (or flock) would be served by all the eggs a chicken makes coming to term as birthed chicks---overpopulation would result--in much the same way that if every human female egg or every male sperm were to be made human--this argument is absolute nonsense. The chicken is not harmed by having its eggs taken--it cannot be proven they are harmed in any way.

There is no way that a vegan can obtain sufficient B12 in their diet. Even eating specific types of algae and seaweed won't do it. Do your own math and debunk yourself before you hate-rage against this post because you're highly invested in veganism as a political alignment.

Yeast that makes B12 would be in the above scenario, removed from the market per the USDA/FDA regulations. Even if they had nutritional yeast with B12, it's still not enough B12 to meet the minimum requirement for humans and B12. Vegans MUST supplement with B12 or they will begin to have serious issues--most vegans know this and woudn't disagree with what I've said (other than it being a maladaptive diet, even if they agree with B12 part...they are just being cognitively dissonant or splitting hairs)

I know about these problems personally. I was vegan for a year and it nearly killed me. I developed a B12 problem by the end of it, and all the neuro symptoms I had were resolved immediately by taking a high iron supplment with high B12. Like, overnight, 100% problems resolved. EDIT: Three other people in alternative media have had a similar experience with veganism so it's not a 'that's just you' thing. Many vegans are very dishonest by politicized omission if they don't discuss this problem--i just don't want to hear this argument from v-trolls

Step 6: People get neuro problems and don't know why...they become argumentative then violent, then they make huge mistakes, end up killed by police, end up being institutionalized, or end up in prison. They lose their job, go on welfare, wither away. EDIT: How many violent protesters (of any issue) or antifa are also vegans? Maybe they'd be better off, happier eating some B12 and working on improving the life of those in their immediate circle

Step 7: Economic REcession becomes Depression

Step 8: People don't have knowledge, personal energy or ability to farm or live off the land. They can't hunt or fish because they are vegan. They can't forage for eggs. They've over wildcrafted mushrooms and choice native plants. They don't have the energy to live off of 'lesser known' weeds or any marginal 'fiddly' food plants in the forestedge like groundnut or ferns, or anything that requires boiling several times to leach the saponins, alkaloids or oxylates like solomons seal or pokeweed for example

Step 9: People start dying

Step 10: Successful people ("survivors") will flip into taboo and start cannabalizing the vegans, as they are easier meat-prey than animals... but the won't get B12 either...we basically become zombies

Step 11: Everyone will be insane. Everyone dies

Discussion

There is nothing wrong with veganism other than the B12 thing, really. Take B12, and feel morally righteous--go on with your bad self

That said, there's also nothing wrong with burgers made from poop, or vat-grown meat tissue without a brain. These things meet that very same ethical / moral standard as veganism, so we should pursue that also

We should also pursue GMO'ing ourselves before GMOing everything around us. It's the height of arrogance to say that we oursleves don't need to change but the world around us does. I think the first GMO should have BEEN humans. I think we should have figured out how to eliminate psychopathjy and sociopathy genes. I think we should figure out how to add photosynthesis to human skin so we can 'always be eating our broccoli' by being outside--because being outside and naked is very fun and free--how we were meant to be actually. Not indoors fighting with each other, talking sh*t to each other over our world sewer toilet-piped together, crazymaking, narcissism producing computer machines.

From https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments ... _states_a/