Is an "earthquake machine" being used?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
nonhocapito

Is an "earthquake machine" being used?

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Before you think of joining this discussion: please refrain from getting here into a "scientific" debate (with or without quotes) on the nature of such a machine, and to paste scientific details or data others or even yourself might not entirely understand.

It is my contention that scientific discussion on this forum is a waste of time -- more: it is in fact the burden that is dragging this forum down. I know others disagree, but here's my hope and my personal invitation for -at least- this thread: to try and infer some the truths and some of the lies from the media and only from what the media feed us, i.e. "the news" (as I think we should always do).

In other words, I am not asking here
how the earthquake "machine" would work (remotely or on site), but whether we can assume that some sort of similar weapon is being used, just by looking at news patterns coupled with whatever cannot immediately be dismissed as complete fakery. (Indications of fakery combined with a well-timed earthquake (such as Fukushima) should raise our attention in this regard.)

Of course, it might just as well be that no such machine exists, and that the propaganda machine is so well oiled it can take advantage of any sudden event that comes along, including earthquakes. Personally I've been back and forth on this and have no definite answer. The answer to this question, in my opinion, lies exclusively in the research and the critical reading of "the news" we can do here.

Thanks.

So. As I looked at the devastation of the new earthquake in Italy, I wasn't certainly thinking of earthquake machines, HAARP and the other theories that have been discussed at length (with no discernible result) all over the internet for years, and on this forum as well.

Until I ran into this:
Italian earthquakes were retribution for anti-Jewish UNESCO vote – Israeli deputy minister.
"Two earthquakes, which struck Italy this week, were “retribution” for the country’s support of the UNESCO resolution disregarding the Jewish connection to Jerusalem, Israeli Deputy Minister for Regional Cooperation Ayoob Kara said."
From: https://www.rt.com/news/364578-italy-ea ... on-israel/
Provided we will not believe a Likud party member and zionist when he talks about "acts of God", this kind of nugget seems a little too good to be true. Is this fodder planted to fuel conspiracy theories? Is it the Israeli idea of taking advantage from anything that comes along? Or could it really be a way for the perpetrators of a vile revenge to let those who can understand the message know what has been done and why? And was it completely coincidental that this message came from the chambers of the Vatican? ("we trusted that the Holy See would keep us safe", what the heck are you on about? Also, ironically: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 87861.html)

And if we go back to the UNESCO vote that allegedly spurred all of this: why was the Italian PM so upset after the vote, to the point of uttering this ridiculous statement: “We cannot continue with these motions aimed at attacking Israel. If there is to break out of European unity because of this, then so be it!” (to which, Bibi replayed that "even the theater of the absurd has limits.") ?

Let's assume that the hinting of the Israeli politicians is motivated, and we are looking at the possibility of an earthquake weapon, maybe operated remotely, in the hands of [nameplace here]... something that might be used to threaten and weaken countries who do not abide, or to shock and distract the populations of such countries. Maybe Italy here was taken as an example, to warn the whole of the EU? Or maybe the Italian PM just needed a little boost in distraction, given the delicate political phase the country will go through with the constitutional referendum on December 4th?

Let me look at at least another Italian earthquake. On May 20, 2012 in Emilia Romagna (and again on May 29), a very strong earthquake hit this region in central italy causing destruction and death. This coincided with a lunar eclipse (sigh) and came one day after one bomb allegedly exploded in front of a school in Brindisi, an event discussed on this forum and quite certainly proved as faked. Two days before the earthquake the Italian government (guided by Mario Monti, under whose government the half-faked Concordia ship accident also happened) passed a resolution which stated that the government would not pay any reimbursement to citizens in case of a earthquake. Two days after the earthquakes, the highest seats in the italian secret services were changed. These of course could all be coincidences, or they could be signs that the earthquakes was expected and used to distract the population from the important economic and financial decision that the EU and Monti in particular were going to take on the same days, in relation to the Greek crisis, in particular a disbursement of 2.8 billion euros which was decided on May 25.
(This statement is worth nothing, but I personally recall the early morning of the 20th, after the earthquake, admiring a very strange, unusual and artificial-looking striped pattern of clouds up in the sky, a few hundreds kilometers north of the epicenter.)

(As mentioned above personally I am not one hundred percent sure of anything, and it is important to always consider the possibility that the earthquake machine is a big fat ass fairytale, invented like many others (see the nuclear threat or the periodical epidemic scares) to keep the populace lulled in the waves of coming and going fears.)

...that's all I have time for now. Hopefully other members will look for similar or more significant connections between especially timed earthquakes and the readiness of fakery in support of them (the already mentioned Fukushima, or the 2004 Indonesian tsunami come to mind).
hoi.polloi

Re: So, is the earthquake "machine" real?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Great post!

I think just as the Pope is likely to explain any act of nature as "punishment" or "reward" doled out by his God of gold, wealth and privilege, so too are the religious fanatics of a people who believe themselves to be "above" all other people, as Jews are trained to believe.

If an Earthquake machine can target more critical areas, why wouldn't it attack — say — the center of urban Rome? Is it because that would be recognized as an act of war? Perhaps, if we speculate that an "Earthquake machine" is real (almost a silly question, unless we're talking a special secret invention, since a large amount of explosives and/or pressure pumping can logically dislodge any already volatile area) then we must also say it is tied to previously volatile areas.

I don't read any political connection between that particular region and its influence on Italian swing votes for or against Israel, or did I miss that connection? However, I agree that we should look for such connections because if the trail is meant to go cold because there is a cover up, then such connections would be obscured, downplayed and when unavoidable casually buried in word salad and sensationalism.

Presently, I think volatile quake-prone areas can be triggered, nudged and pushed. And I also think they can also be predicted (if not triggered) with electromagnetic technology, since the corporate-military knows more about and jealously controls the world's electromagnetic bands. Yes, I believe there is an atmospheric effect in case of large electromagnetic disturbances — natural or otherwise. Mass, light and therefore the Earth are part of a single electromagnetic phenomenon after all.

Hence, it may be also possible that the timing of legal discourse can actually be swayed toward an anticipated earthquake event rather than the other way around. But if that's the case, it must be asked: is there an anti-earthquake machine in case legislation goes well?

But let us say that the actual voting is a farce. For example, in the coming "election" in America it can be "predicted" by the electoral colleges that supersede the popular vote that Hillary has been chosen, and the media is not even preparing for a Trump announcement, let alone a non-psycho individual, regardless of how many people have fallen for the Trump ruse. In such a case, the result as well as the time for the legal "proposal" in the media can be changed to a schedule that matches a predicted natural occurrence (provided it's not a traditional schedule like voting in the "primary" (Presidential election) in Merka).

I also think they could cause an earthquake or nudge it closer to its peak volatility. Either way would not surprise me or even excite me that much at all.
nonhocapito

hoi.polloi » 11 minutes ago wrote:Great post!

I think just as the Pope is likely to explain any act of nature as "punishment" or "reward" doled out by his God of gold, wealth and privilege, so too are the religious fanatics of a people who believe themselves to be "above" all other people, as Jews are trained to believe.

If an Earthquake machine can target more critical areas, why wouldn't it attack — say — the center of urban Rome? Is it because that would be recognized as an act of war? Perhaps, if we speculate that an "Earthquake machine" is real (almost a silly question, unless we're talking a special secret invention, since a large amount of explosives and/or pressure pumping can logically dislodge any already volatile area) then we must also say it is tied to previously volatile areas.

I don't read any political connection between that particular region and its influence on Italian swing votes for or against Israel, or did I miss that connection? However, I agree that we should look for such connections because if the trail is meant to go cold because there is a cover up, then such connections would be obscured, downplayed and when unavoidable casually buried in word salad and sensationalism.

Presently, I think volatile quake-prone areas can be triggered, nudged and pushed. And I also think they can also be predicted (if not triggered) with electromagnetic technology, since the corporate-military knows more about and jealously controls the world's electromagnetic bands. Yes, I believe there is an atmospheric effect in case of large electromagnetic disturbances — natural or otherwise. Mass, light and therefore the Earth are part of a single electromagnetic phenomenon after all..
I don't think this politician in particular is a religious fanatic, seeing that he's not even jewish and yet he is a staunch zionist. I dare to predict that his career will not be affected by his outrageous statement. Rather, my feeling is that his words were carefully deployed as a political weapon and were not "uttered" emotionally at all. The fact that this happened at the Vatican only suggests an implicit, unsurprising complicity of the Holy See.

As to the reason for choosing that particular area... the epicenter is right in the middle of the "Monti Sibillini", a range of mountains which takes name from the "Sibylla" (here's the map), a virgin sacred to the ancient Romans and capable of prophesying the future. The village above the Ipocenter is called "Capo del colle", which means "Head of the hill". No, off the top of my head I don't see any connection with the vote on the Temple mount, except that the Sibylla mountain was also a sacred site. The connection is entirely in the hands of the Israeli politician who formulated the idea.

(you are right in saying that earthquakes are probably easy to trigger, provided you have physical control of and access to the area, but please, as I said, let's not speculate about how this earthquake-triggering system would work, I'd rather not see this thread being quickly polluted and transformed into a loud scientific debate full of important words and itself incapable of reaching any solid point. The political opportunities, the propaganda, the fabrications of the media are what counts here.)
hoi.polloi

I am unclear how to moderate a discussion based purely on rhetoric about science we cannot discuss. I'll leave it to you to decide what constitutes too much science in this thread, I guess.

The only reason I went explicitly where you requested us not to go is because for me the question, "Is [blank] real?" is not something I tend to try to answer purely by word of mouth or by reading the news or even reading into the news, anymore. I would try to use all three tools whenever possible. And obviously cautions abound around all. What would constitute non-scientific, but still pragmatic evidence of a "machine"? Even in 9/11, we can speculate that demolition was accomplished. (Or is the title alluding to something besides determining whether a mechanism exists or not? Maybe we can change the title if we figure it out? Simon seems fond of that sort of contextualizing. Moving on, though ...)

Maybe reading into the news is what you are asking us to do. I'll try. The cultural significance of a particular region suffering a "quake" (or something else disguised as such — am I allowed to suggest this at least?) coinciding with some political cause would be what you're looking for? I think, then, what you point out about the ancient sacred significance does make some sense.

I am not convinced supposedly atheistic non-Jews are completely unswayed by extremist Zionist rhetoric and language. I And they may even use it. Politicians borrow vague religious language all the time, saying this or that is "blessed" or that "God loves America" or whatever. The entire article seems to have documented this vague discourse, which can be read on either level: religious or military. Do they worship the military perhaps? Themselves?
Two earthquakes, which struck Italy this week, were “retribution” for the country’s support of the UNESCO resolution disregarding the Jewish connection to Jerusalem, Israeli Deputy Minister for Regional Cooperation Ayoob Kara said.

“I’m sure that the earthquake happened because of the UNESCO decision,” Kara, a member of the ruling Likud Party, wrote in a memo, Ynetnews website reported.

[...]

According to Kara, Pope Francis “strongly disagreed” with the resolution.

“He (the Pope) even said publicly that the holy land is connected to the Nation of Israel,” the deputy minister stressed.

READ MORE: Netanyahu mocks UNESCO motion on Temple Mount: Like denying bond between Batman and Robin

As for surviving the natural disaster, the Israeli politician said that “going through the earthquake was not the most comfortable of experiences, but we trusted that the Holy See would keep us safe.
-https://www.rt.com/news/364578-italy-ea ... on-israel/

The phrasing is a kind of conflation of world powers and unworldly powers, no? This is often the case of even religious officials. So when politicians use it, it's almost a nod to that power structure, it seems.

What would be more convincing, I suppose, of a targeting mechanism or system would be somebody threatening a targeted location and then that location was hit. But even then, I think prediction could do the job so for me both cases are heinous crimes. Either they are waging war or hiding knowledge which should be public and which could save lives.

In my opinion, a similar case may have happened when Hillary Clinton went to Mexico and pronounced that the war on drugs was going to be taken seriously or taken to another level or some such, and then Mexico suffered an earthquake. I thought I recalled it in 2008 after the first Obama-Clinton whirligig that put Obama in office. But when I looked it up I found that this was 2009. And 2011. 9-11 if you will. The Earthquakes happened in the sea, were reportedly of lower magnitude and named after the state of Guerrero, which means 'warrior'. I think if these were attacks of something more than a "trigger" of pressure, we would see a much higher sign of devastation, threat and/or suspicious locations. It seems like, at worst, a non-verbal threat. At best, spin and exploitation of fuzzy numbers or even pure coincidence.

Does it not seem that the media plays these things as if the military were perhaps developing a super weapon they hope to eventually coincide with their propaganda, but not as if they have one? Propaganda is the "strongest" weapon yet, it seems.
nonhocapito

hoi.polloi » Today, 02:13 wrote:I am unclear how to moderate a discussion based purely on rhetoric about science we cannot discuss. I'll leave it to you to decide what constitutes too much science in this thread, I guess.
I don't think that reading the news and trying to understand patterns behind it qualifies as "rhetoric". It is instead a form of rhetoric all this pseudo-scientific arguing that seems to be the only activity alive on this forum at the moment. All I ask is to avoid discussing *how* this triggering machine works, since I don't look forward to reading the umpteenth discussion over HAARP and chemtrails.
Even in 9/11, we can speculate that demolition was accomplished. (Or is the title alluding to something besides determining whether a mechanism exists or not? Maybe we can change the title if we figure it out? Simon seems fond of that sort of contextualizing. Moving on, though ...)
Yes demolition was accomplished. And years were wasted over the circle-jerk discussions about "thermite" or "nuclear implosion", pseudo-scientific aspects that were largely unimportant if not deliberately designed to take the attention of people away from the crucial issues such as the fakery theater that surrounded it all, the political consequences of it, the parts in play who benefited from it. Anyway I agree, let's change the title... I am open to suggestions. Maybe instead of the world "real" the phrase "is being used" could work?
I am not convinced supposedly atheistic non-Jews are completely unswayed by extremist Zionist rhetoric and language. I And they may even use it. Politicians borrow vague religious language all the time, saying this or that is "blessed" or that "God loves America" or whatever. The entire article seems to have documented this vague discourse, which can be read on either level: religious or military. Do they worship the military perhaps? Themselves?
This is not "God blessed America" but "God destroyed our enemies". That's quite a difference. The point is that the sentence is incredibly daring and outrageous, insulting, cynical, you name it. More importantly this person is clearly not religious and is part of a secular political party. It is easy to infer that the blabbing about religion is present in his words only as an excuse to talk about something else (if it is at all! the quoted sentences do not in fact mention "divine will"! This is brought up, clearly as an effort to rationalize the words, only by the person who wrote the article. So what was Kara talking about, with the word "retribution"?).
What would be more convincing, I suppose, of a targeting mechanism or system would be somebody threatening a targeted location and then that location was hit. But even then, I think prediction could do the job so for me both cases are heinous crimes.
Well of course it would be convincing, if such triggering or predicting weapon existed, except that, just like with fakery, this warning would never be given if we assume that the weapon was actually being used, unlike with the empty threats of nuclear war. The power of destruction being such, and so indiscriminate, that hardly any leader would accept to go down in history as the monster who used such a cowardly, monstrous act, it is safe to say that an earthquake-triggering machine is meant to stay secret.
Does it not seem that the media plays these things as if the military were perhaps developing a super weapon they hope to eventually coincide with their propaganda, but not as if they have one? Propaganda is the "strongest" weapon yet, it seems.
No doubt everything is centered around propaganda, and it does seem the most logical explanation to assume that the propaganda just takes advantage of natural disasters to hint at a mysterious, scary power nobody actually has. However I can't help but thinking that, if such a weapon was in the hands of a political/military force, then obviously it would be used. And we could read the political and psychological consequences of it in the news and around us.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Is an "earthquake machine" being used?

Unread post by simonshack »

INDUCED SEISMICITY - openly admitted by the USGS

Fear not, dear nonhocapito, I have no wish to derail this topic with any pseudo-scientific speculations. However, if we are to debate about possible man-made seismic events in a duly informed manner, I think it is essential to share with our readers the following information - readily available on none other than the USGS (United States Geological Survey) website - and on Wickedpedia.

As you will see, there is no need whatsoever to fantasize about any "sci-fi", HAARP / DEW / classified / Judy-Woody-technology to be involved with man-made earthquakes - since the USGS is openly conceding that 'fluid injection' (i.e. pressurized WASTE WATER) will 'do the job'... and that the dramatic increase of earthquakes in later years (in the US and elsewhere) is, in all likelihood, directly related to such 'fluid injection' practices.

Let's first read some basics about 'fluid injection' - on Wickedpedia's "INDUCED SEISMICITY" page:
"Injecting liquids into waste disposal wells, most commonly in disposing of produced water from oil and natural gas wells, has been known to cause earthquakes. This high-saline water is usually pumped into salt water disposal (SWD) wells. The resulting increase in subsurface pore pressure can trigger movement along faults, resulting in earthquakes."

"Results of ongoing multi-year research on induced earthquakes by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) published in 2015 suggested that most of the significant earthquakes in Oklahoma, such as the 1952 magnitude 5.7 El Reno earthquake may have been induced by deep injection of waste water by the oil industry. "Earthquake rates have recently increased markedly in multiple areas of the Central and Eastern United States (CEUS), especially since 2010, and scientific studies have linked the majority of this increased activity to wastewater injection in deep disposal wells."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_seismicity
On that Wiki page, you will also find a list of devastating earthquakes (all around the world) which are thought to have been triggered by such - uh - "human" activity (mostly by by oil / gas industries), namely injecting pressurized WASTE WATER in dams / or deep wells.

Next, let's see what the USGS website has to say about "induced (i.e. man-made) earthquakes" :
source: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/research/ind ... erview.php

And here's from the USGS website's FAQ section :

How does the injection of wastewater at depth cause earthquakes?
"Earth's crust is pervasively fractured at depth by faults. These faults can sustain high stresses without slipping because natural "tectonic" stress and the weight of the overlying rock pushes the opposing fault blocks together, increasing the frictional resistance to fault slip. The injected wastewater counteracts the frictional forces on faults and, in effect, "pries them apart", thereby facilitating earthquake slip."

How large are the earthquakes induced by fluid injection?
"The largest earthquake induced by fluid injection that has been documented in the scientific literature was the November 6, 2011 earthquake in central Oklahoma. It had a magnitude of 5.6. Earlier that year, a magnitude 5.3 earthquake was induced by fluid injection in the Raton Basin, Colorado. Earthquakes with magnitudes between 4.5 and 5.0 have been induced by fluid injection in Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas."

Is it possible to anticipate whether a planned wastewater disposal activity will trigger earthquakes that are large enough to be of concern?
"Currently, there are no methods available to do this. Three conditions must be met for injection to induce an earthquake: 1) presence of a fault; 2) stresses acting on the fault favorable to slip and 3) a pathway for the pressure increase from injection to interact with the fault. Evidence from some case histories suggests that the magnitude of the largest earthquake tends to increase as the total volume of injected wastewater increases. The rate of injection may also be a factor. More research is needed to determine the answer to this important question."

https://www2.usgs.gov/faq/categories/9833/3417%20

Quite frankly, the answer to that last FAQ smells of utter hogwash to me : "Currently, there are no methods available to do this" [i.e. to anticipate the risk / possibility of a man-induced earthquake]. Really??? Surely, if those three conditions exist in a given site / area, a highly-equipped modern-day team of geologists / surveyors CAN and SHOULD detect them - so as to prevent any given 'fluid injection' activitity to cause devastating earthquakes - with hundreds / or thousands of casualties?

Here's one Justin Rubinstein (a USGS Research Geophysicist) talking about man-made earthquakes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9P2OgTNiY8

In any event, it should now be evident that man-made earthquakes are not only possible / technically feasible - but have been, in fact, been triggered on numerous occasions all over the world in the last decade or so (or ever since the 50's? - see the 1952 magnitude 5.7 El Reno earthquake mentioned above). This, of course, raises another BIg Question related to the veracity / reality of recent earthquake media stories - but I will tackle this question in my separate post below.
nonhocapito

Dear Simon, thank you for the info in regard to fluid-injection. Please know that I do sincerely appreciate your no-nonsense style of research and I do find very interesting and worth of discussion the info you've come up with, however I still have to raise my original objection, that I'd rather not open a discussion on "how" this might happen.

I want to just assume that there is a way, since many military and non-military sources seem to have stated that it is so. This is where I would like to start from.

Let's start from this: fact: it is possible to induce earthquakes. Are, today, earthquakes being induced for military and political reasons? Is there a way to tell, by applying our ability to dismantle the news, separating fakery from reality?

p.s. BTW, I imagine you felt the earthquake in central Italy, was everything OK with you and the house?
simonshack
Administrator

CAN MAN-MADE 'WATER-PRESSURE-EARTHQUAKES" BE MEDIA-MANAGED HOAXES?

Or, in other words, can "induced" seismic events be engineered by the Nutwork (aka 'The Powers that Be') for purposes of land-clearing / land-grab - with an 'added-psyop-value' connected to their continuous / and obvious fear-mongering agenda?

First off, as someone living fairly close to the recent Italian earthquakes, let me relate my personal experiences of these seismic events:

Here's my (belated) personal 'testimony' of the recent Italian earthquakes - I'm putting it in a 'quote box', for the record:
simonshack wrote:YES, I distinctly / physically felt two of the recent Central Italy earthquakes (my house shook for a few seconds on both occasions):

1 - The earthquake of August 24, 2016 - (magnitude 6.2) which reportedly killed 298 people.
"An earthquake, measuring 6.2 on the moment magnitude scale, hit Central Italy on 24 August 2016 at 03:36:32 CEST. (...)
As of 29 September 2016, 298 people have been killed."

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_20 ... earthquake

2 - The earthquake of October 26, 2016 (magnitude 5.5) - which reportedly killed no one at all.
"A magnitude 5.5 earthquake struck 8 km east southeast of Sellano on 26 October at 19:11 local time (17:11 UTC)at a depth of 10 km. The earthquake was also felt in the city of Rome. (...) In this case the destructive shock on 26 October was preceded by the foreshock by two hours, causing people to leave their homes and be safer when the larger shock occurred."
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2 ... arthquakes

Oddly enough, I did NOT feel the last two quakes (listed below) - the first one of which reportedly killed one person ("indirectly, due to heart attack") - and the second one being, reportedly, "the LARGEST in Italy in 36 years"! (yet with ZERO reported casualties). However, I might just have missed them - for some reason.

"On 26 October at 21:18 local time, a magnitude 6.1 intraplate earthquake struck 3 km west of Visso. The earthquake, which occurred two months after a magnitude 6.2 earthquake in August, struck about 30 km to the northwest of the August earthquake's epicenter.The civil protection, however, estimated the consequences less dramatically than feared. According to official data, a man died because he had suffered a heart attack as a result of the quake".

"On 30 October, an earthquake larger than the 24 August shock struck Norcia with a USGS moment magnitude of 6.6. (...) "The third quake on October 30 was the largest in Italy in 36 years, since the 1980 Irpinia earthquake."
My point being - (and since MANY oddities in the media stories of the initial August earthquakes have been pointed out by the tireless researchers at Fakeologist.com) :

Could it possibly be that these recent Central Italy earthquakes were entirely man-made - and carried out in the following steps ? Yes, I am conjecturing - but I think it may be called (by now) "educated conjecturing"... :

STEP1 : A man-made, "controlled" fluid-injection (water) of a local dam / or deep well triggers a fairly strong seismic event - strong enough to make it felt by tens of thousands of people (myself included) - but not quite strong enough to bring down entire cities.

STEP2: The undeniable seismic event (felt by tens of thousands of people) is then promoted / portrayed on the news media as a major disaster - complete with hundreds of casualties buried under the rubble of their own homes. NO ONE, of course, would be so heinous to question the demise of those poor, alleged victims - since the seismic event was felt by tens of thousands people around a wide geographical area.

STEP3: Demolition companies enter the now fully-evacuated small towns / villages targeted for 'renovation' (such as Amatrice or Accumoli) - and proceed to bring down a number of buildings / churches/ etc - for the purpose / pursuit of land-grabbing agendas and whatnot. The media covers this up with heartbreaking stories of babies, cats and dogs being found under the rubble as late as two /or three weeks later by heroic rescue teams - and similar, assorted bullshit tales.

So yes, dear Nonhocapito, I did feel two of those seismic events - but let me tell you about the firsthand experience of Andrea, one of my band's ("The Social Service") guitarists: Andrea-and-wife-and-their-three-small-kids were actually vacationing in NORCIA - on August 24, 2016 - when that quake reportedly killed 298 people. The little town of Norcia is VERY close to the reported epicenter of that particular quake. Well, Andrea and family felt a very strong / loud quake and ran out (in the middle of the night) of their apartment - and took shelter in their car. They did not see ANY sort of destruction / crumbled buildings - but they, of course, soon decided to just leave Norcia and drive back home to Rome. The next day, the town of Norcia was rendered inaccessible to the public - i.e. ringed off by the authorities.

Please understand that I am not suggesting that those earthquakes are necessarily fake / fictitious - or that no one died. However, I believe that it is within the realm of plausibility that they may be 'stage-managed' in some way or form - and that they may not be entirely natural seismic events.

PS: The outrageously contrived / over-the-top media coverage of the 'Fuck-U-Shima" seismic/tsunami 'event' must be kept in mind. On that occasion, a ridiculous amount of blatantly phony video imagery was produced to sell that "biblical / cataclysmic Japanese event".
Here's one of my Fukushima posts - from March 11, 2011: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2351280#p2351280
nonhocapito

Yes Simon, I think your scenario works quite well. Triggering earthquakes and hyping the results. And yes this certainly was the reading we got from the Fukishima event.

The Italian media are certainly giving big numbers. According to LaStampa, 100,000 people have been evacuated from their homes or are entirely homeless, and the service industry, the tertiary, the commercial activities in the area are all closing, simply because so many towns have been erased and there are no more people who can even buy goods. Quite the stark picture, and if not too distant from the truth, not necessarily for legitimate reasons.

There is also the issue of the artistic heritage that have been damaged or completely destroyed (not a minor issue in Italy), like the Basilica of St. Benedict of Norcia, one important, invaluable site which nobody will probably even know how to properly rebuild, and which is now being described on the Italian media like "one of the great temples of Christianity", perhaps with a bit of (again) hype and exaggeration.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/37821327

We can expect Pope Francis to do nothing about this, the cost or the shame for the loss most likely falling in their entirety on the Italian people... and, after the words of the Israeli politicians uttered from the cambers of the Holy See, there is here another connection with the Vatican: it so happens that Pope Ratzinger actually chose his papal name precisely after St. Benedict of Norcia to which the destroyed Basilica was dedicated.

Anyhow... The message on the Italian media seems to be that the economy and social bind in Italy has been gravely affected, perhaps with the intended result of pulling people together around the government, which will soon (4th of December) be put to the test with a constitutional referendum.
Of course there is also the issue of money involved, since immediately the collection of money among the population has started, with easy-to-use sms numbers to which money is seamlessly transferred. Nobody is ever told what happens with the money, or given any proof of it, as usual.

more sources on the effects of the earthquake:
http://www.lastampa.it/2016/10/30/itali ... agina.html
http://home.bt.com/news/world-news/thou ... 4109328951
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2016/1 ... l-o29.html
simonshack
Administrator

Bottom line:

Man-made earthquakes are (most likely) REAL / & entirely feasible - and triggered by plain WATER pressure - injected into deep wells / dams located in geophysically unstable "tectonic" plates - and NOT by any fancy / Sci-Fi technology such as "HAARP" - or other assorted amateurish conspiracy-theories :

https://www2.usgs.gov/blogs/features/us ... r-manmade/

Just WHY this hasn't caused any widespread / international public outrage as yet - is for anyone to ponder about... -_-
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

'Natural' disasters also seem like a good face saving way of making big reforms or at least buying time for governments.

'We had planned to give a 5% salary increases across the 10 million government workers, but after the horrible earthquakes now is not the time.'

They also give the people something to focus on besides controversial issues. 'Ya its really sad that we sold all those ancient statues to Chinese art collectors, but right now our focus is on saving Italians still trapped under the rubble.'
simonshack
Administrator

Well worth a read...
"7 million Americans are now at risk from man-made earthquakes, says USGS"
Mar 28, 2016, 4:40pm

The US Geological Survey (USGS) regularly puts out maps assessing earthquake hazards across the United States. Up until now, they've focused on natural earthquakes, with the West Coast as the focal point.

But this year's map is different. For the first time, the USGS is including the risk of seismic activity caused by humans — particularly earthquakes set off by the injection of wastewater from oil and gas operations in states like Oklahoma and Kansas.

Read more at:
http://www.vox.com/2016/3/28/11319702/e ... hazard-map
bongostaple

Unread post by bongostaple »

Whilst I would very much doubt that earthquakes are being stimulated in specific places and specific times, it looks very feasible that it could be done less accurately. The USGS information would support the theory that in an already earthquake prone area, some 'help' could be given.

The recent Italian examples vary in their reported intensity, and their reported impact on towns and buildings in them. This makes a lot of sense - if you 'help' an earthquake to happen, then you have literally thousands of people who feel it and will say so when interviewed. The chosen 'target' town can basically be ready to go in terms of 'rescue' logistics and as soon as a quake is felt there, however small, the 'real' earthquake machine - that is the fake rescue ops and news carousel - swings into action.

This is hypothesis, of course, but past experience of psyops shows that the 'event' sparking the psyop often doesn't even happen in reality. This earthquake scenario is a way to create a perfect cover for urban demolition / land grabbing, and has the unarguable effect that lots of people will have felt a tremor, so is very easy to execute, with such a large number of willing 'witnesses'.
hoi.polloi

bongostaple, I agree. A lot of the damage pictures look like wrecking ball damage, and that has a significance to me.
nonhocapito

bongostaple » Today, 14:11 wrote:Whilst I would very much doubt that earthquakes are being stimulated in specific places and specific times, it looks very feasible that it could be done less accurately. The USGS information would support the theory that in an already earthquake prone area, some 'help' could be given.

The recent Italian examples vary in their reported intensity, and their reported impact on towns and buildings in them. This makes a lot of sense - if you 'help' an earthquake to happen, then you have literally thousands of people who feel it and will say so when interviewed. The chosen 'target' town can basically be ready to go in terms of 'rescue' logistics and as soon as a quake is felt there, however small, the 'real' earthquake machine - that is the fake rescue ops and news carousel - swings into action.

This is hypothesis, of course, but past experience of psyops shows that the 'event' sparking the psyop often doesn't even happen in reality. This earthquake scenario is a way to create a perfect cover for urban demolition / land grabbing, and has the unarguable effect that lots of people will have felt a tremor, so is very easy to execute, with such a large number of willing 'witnesses'.
This kind of situation is helped by the fact that every earthquakes has several tremors. After the first tremor a town is evacuated, and the demolition can begin. In a while, multiple other quakes are felt and the final damage can always attributed to them.

There is however the problem that to do this quickly and efficiently in a medium sized town would require quite a large number of wreck-ball vehicles, not easy to hide from the public, if you judge from the damage. Just check this Google Image search to have an overview (of course a large part of it could be "enhanced with Photoshop"...).

Anyway all of this assumes the complicity of local authorities... I wonder how it would be dealt with if there was a way to trigger earthquakes remotely (which might as well be a fantasy, of course, in which case the whole idea of the Israeli politician hinting at some sort of earthquake-punishment as mentioned above in this thread would stand as a mere example of cynical opportunism and nothing more).