Turkey military coup attempt, 15.7.2016

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
nonhocapito

Turkey military coup attempt, 15.7.2016

Unread post by nonhocapito »

So, I followed this a little bit. At first, all I could think was the political reasons...

My thoughts went along these lines: Only few weeks ago Erdogan decided to make nice with Russia, ultimately deciding for the Assad regime to stay (thus allowing Russia access to the Mediterranean); the western allies didn't take it very well and decided to give him a warning -- or to remove him altogether.

However, when I saw the president resorting to using a Facecrap tool to communicate with its people, I figured the whole thing is nothing but a product placement for the online expansion tools of the globalists. :rolleyes:

(And I'm not entirely joking, as facecrap in particular I think is proving more and more essential to the globalists...)

This video allegedly shows the military taking over CNN Turk.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZ3tuIv_RI

Sizing a news channel to gain control of media propaganda, yet allowing people to film you and post it online. <_<
(All videos I've seen thus far from this event are just as pixelated and compressed).

According to Repubblica.it, these are common citizens taking over a tank of the coupists.

It's probably a silly question, but how do you know if a tank is on one side or the other? They're all Turkish military tanks with Turkish military in them. How do you see friends from foes?
guivre

Re: Turkey military coup attempt, 15.7.2016

Unread post by guivre »

I'm commenting late because there was a new element today that reminded me of past fakery. Before today I didn't really feel it was important for me to say anything. Globalists peddling electronic toys was as good as anything else.

Personally, to me followed the pattern of the disappeared Malaysian plane where everyone was free to choose-their-own-adventure, but of course not on such a fantastic LOST scale. Because this was a political event, different factions were free to play to their own interests and choose their own premise to present to their people as the reason behind the failed coup.

Example: as I've mentioned before I'm Bulgarian-American. The Bulgarians took the line that it was entirely staged by Erdogan. Neighboring Bulgaria with much experience with Turkey gets their story that makes sense to them, world power USA gets their own version of events, etc.

Anyway, so today I saw this evocative blog crosspost, emphasis mine:

One Giant Powder Keg... And The Fuse Is Already Lit

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-1 ... lready-lit

Submitted by Nick Giambruno via InternationalMan.com,
Their mission was to capture—or more likely—kill.

Dozens of renegade commandos in three Blackhawk helicopters swooped in on the holiday residence of the president.

Immediately, they engaged in a fierce gun battle with the president’s bodyguards and killed a number of them.

Tourists in a nearby five-star resort fled for their lives. Their idyllic vacations had turned into a warzone in the blink of an eye.

The president, however, was nowhere to be found.

He had been tipped off about the plot and made it to the safety of his private jet. He had cheated death by mere minutes.

The renegade soldiers got wind of the escape. They commandeered a couple of F16 fighter jets and sent them to the skies to shoot down the presidential jet.

Aware the rebel F16s were hunting them, the president’s pilots were able to obfuscate the identity of their aircraft by altering the jet’s transponder signal.

The transponder is an electronic signal that shows an aircraft’s identity. It’s used by air traffic controllers to keep track of planes in the air.

Somehow, the pilots of the presidential jet were able to set their transponder signal to make it appear as if they were instead a civilian passenger jet.

The confused rebel fighter jets ran out of fuel and had to return to base before they figured out what happened.

The president had cheated death for the second time that day.

This story sounds like something out of a Tom Clancy novel or a Hollywood blockbuster. But it’s not…

It happened in real life earlier this summer. In Turkey.

The country is one giant powder keg… and the fuse is already lit.
Forgive my Bulgarian commentary here and keep in mind that I like to look at everything standing back with an eye for Fakery.

Zerohedge is run by a Bulgarian (I can't remember if he's ethnic Bulgarian or not, it does make a difference but I'm not going to look it up now). His father also has a website/newsletter that uses old Kremlin propaganda strategies. I know a lot of Bulgarians. Some are still very loyal to Russia, some are so resentful of the Soviets having made it their satellite economic banana republic (tobacco) that they have gone full EU Globalist, thinking that it brings them self-determination. (Bulgaria's path to the EU really infuriates me, I could write a book about that but that's irrelevant right now.)

Point being Zerohedge's alignment is loyalty to Russia. I say "alignment" because the idea of anyone even in alt media being sincere these days is really hard to believe.

Anyway, so whenever I see "out of a Hollywood movie" or "Tom Clancy" namedropped I think of cluesforum. The blog content is not that important. The thinking man's blogs are going to set up the fall of the EU (money matters, invest in ____, give us your money ) and the others will peddle NUKE fears.