Latest attacks on free speech

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
hoi.polloi

Re: Latest attacks on free speech

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Fundamental rights might indeed be under attack, SacredCowSlayer.

Cosponsored by the criminally insane political "parties" that are supposed to represent the people's republican form of democratic government:

Boyle, Brendan [D-PA13] (joined May 10, 2016)
Cicilline, David [D-RI1] (joined May 10, 2016)
Fitzpatrick, Michael [R-PA8] (joined May 10, 2016)
Guthrie, Brett [R-KY2] (joined May 10, 2016)
Lamborn, Doug [R-CO5] (joined May 10, 2016)
Lieu, Ted [D-CA33] (joined May 10, 2016)
Lipinski, Daniel [D-IL3] (joined May 10, 2016)
Quigley, Mike [D-IL5] (joined May 10, 2016)
Stefanik, Elise [R-NY21] (joined May 10, 2016)
Takai, Mark [D-HI1] (joined May 10, 2016; no longer serving)
Young, Todd [R-IN9] (joined May 10, 2016)
Moulton, Seth [D-MA6] (joined May 31, 2016)
Israel, Steve [D-NY3] (joined Jul 11, 2016)

... Adam Kinzinger [R-IL] etc.
etc.
etc.
ad nauseum
H.R. 5181: Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/ ... 81/summary

Just signed by Obama Christmas Eve Eve, and reportedly including a $611 billion budget for the bloated corporations posing as US "military" ... uh, "interests".

When the hell did Presidents get the "right" to sign into law anything? Executive orders were meant for speeding up inefficiencies and such when laws had been enacted by the people's representatives, not for creating arbitrary suggestions that match the "feel" of Congress. When will this end? How else could it end? The Senate and Congress should certainly try not to get this sort of thing approved.

The NDAA, which already "authorizes" mass drug experiments on the American public and now this — (what "legal" right can the government claim this is, to violate the very principles that US "Security Interests" are supposedly defending? WTF? :blink: ) — may be to blame but someone quite obviously against American interests is in the American military, or else how could they justify this third world law against free speech? It even appears to retroactively "legalize" and "justify" fake news, media fakery or whatever you want to call propaganda and mass lying of the media monopolies. As long as it's somehow countering what is deemed as Russian or Chinese propaganda. Will they call out the Russian and Chinese space programs, perhaps?

Counter-propaganda? Really? In 2016? What is this? Who do you see boasting that Russia is a wonderful place to live that everyone is just clamoring to move to? Who is claiming China is the epitome of fair civilization? Nobody.

I am concerned about what this sort of thing explicitly fails to mention — that is, who will be judging what is crimethink.

Did it all stem from this guy — Murphy, Christopher [D-CT] (joined Jul 14, 2016) — in the move to form S. 3274: Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act? (https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/ ... 74/details) — and why is he so eager to get the Senate on board?

Murphy is also supposedly responsible for helping to pen the Mental Health Reform Acts of 2015 and 2016. https://www.murphy.senate.gov/newsroom/ ... d-into-law
“Today marks a breakthrough for people with mental illness and their families,” said Murphy. “It was an honor to stand behind President Obama at his final bill signing ceremony and watch him enact the most significant reforms of our mental health system in decades.”

“Mental illness and addiction do not discriminate, so our health care system shouldn’t either. It should be as easy to access a doctor or get prescriptions for an illness of the mind ...
Could it have been some kind of cry for help? :wacko:

Someone put that crowd in a padded cell! Throw Obama in as well!

They are apparently so concerned about Russia and China until you read the sentences like this:
an important element of this strategy should be to protect and promote a free, healthy, and independent press in countries vulnerable to foreign disinformation.
-https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s2692/text

Since America is apparently already not only vulnerable to foreign disinformation but lately (and especially since 9/11) practically running on it, what can be said about this absurd idea that America is now suddenly going to switch to true fact based narratives?

It's good news if only it were true!
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Not sure this the right place, but I came across this interesting story on Zero Hedge by Stefan Molyneux.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... y-robinson

It involves a notorious fellow in the UK who goes by the name of Tommy Robinson. According to Wiki he is a far-right activist who co-founded and served as spokesman and leader of the English Defence League.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

Apparently he is in the news because he was locked up for filming live footage on facebook of an alleged paedphilia gang operating within the UK that were appearing in court.

This has cause worldwide controversy such as the article above which the below cartoon appeared.

The question is this a Psych 'op', did the government anticipate that by slinging someone in the slammer so quickly it would amplify the issue and demonise the Muslims in the UK / Worldwide?
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Dear kickstones, really interesting article and subject matter in general,
Not sure this the right place, but I came across this interesting story on Zero Hedge by Stefan Molyneux.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... y-robinson

It involves a notorious fellow in the UK who goes by the name of Tommy Robinson. According to Wiki he is a far-right activist who co-founded and served as spokesman and leader of the English Defence League.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

Apparently he is in the news because he was locked up for filming live footage on facebook of an alleged paedphilia gang operating within the UK that were appearing in court.

This has cause worldwide controversy such as the article above which the below cartoon appeared.

The question is this a Psych 'op', did the government anticipate that by slinging someone in the slammer so quickly it would amplify the issue and demonise the Muslims in the UK / Worldwide?

I think you have answered your own question neatly.

Tommy Robinson has received UK wide coverage on mainstream TV and news. It is clear that nothing undesired receives attention in the media. Everything in film, TV and news fulfils a purpose. I liked your use of the word, "amplification". I sense that it is appropriate, especially at this sensitive time of year in the Muslim calendar (the Holy month of Ramadan).

This forum has shown amply that many of the events that litter our past are spuriously attributed to Muslims, Arabs and Islam. So...what's this then? Something significant or simply a little reminder. Once you run an event (let's take 911 for example) you can see that it is very important to keep it at the fore of people's minds with a succession of follow up events.

Tommy Robinson can be written off as a mindless thug, which quite honestly, he seemed to be in parts in his early days of UKIP. Fewer are aware of his more recent developments and maturing, which can be illustrated by his fairly well presented debate in the Oxford University where he does rather well to highlight real community wide issues facing Islam in the UK.

I did note that the article in which you referenced is openly divisive in parts and so......you have this neat little media trick where the first 75% of an article draws you in with sensible and thoughtful points and then BAM! It does a number on you an openly incites your annoyance by highlighting controversy.
Is Tommy Robinson being treated fairly? If gangs of white men had spent decades raping and torturing little Muslim girls, and a justly outraged Muslim reporter was covering the legal proceedings, would he be arrested?

We all know the answer to that question. And we all know why.
See what they did there? We are informed and then completely led to the conclusions that are desired. Muslims are naughty and they get away with it! There is a legal imbalance and somehow they are running the show!

And again,
Explain why elderly white men accused of pedophilia are allowed to be photographed and questioned by reporters on court steps, while Pakistani Muslims are not.
And again,
Explain why a police force that took three decades to start dealing with Muslim rape gangs was able to arrest and incarcerate a journalist within a few scant hours.
This is where it gets complicated as Islam has been made a joke in the UK. Abroad there has been a somewhat controversial 'War on Terror' (the gradual destruction of the lands in which predominantly Muslims live). However, there is a confusing ebb and flow to this as you see the appointment of a Muslim (Sadiq Khan) to an ostensibly powerful position within the UK as Mayor of London.

With that said, I think it's pretty difficult if not impossible to tease out what is going on here in terms of an end game. All I see is the use of Tommy Robinson as a useful idiot to "amplify" (to quote you again) the non issue of a 'clash of the civilisations' or the very real (unreal) fear of another terror attack.

If you read this media piece and buy into it, you will be encouraged to believe,

those Muslims are running the show and the evidence is there. Look! Tommy has been thrown behind bars!

Are 'they' running the show? No. I think by now it is obvious that as a group, Muslims are not running the show. Are they running anything? Yes. As a group of roughly 2m in the UK, they are managing incredibly well to attain and build, business, economic and social power in their localities, through mostly hard work, community and family cooperation. A cooperation that is largely unknown to the fractured British families of recent decades who often seem to be slipping backwards.

Conclusion? Just more divisive media masquerading as informed comment. Just more reminders that there are folk out there who are different and that we need to be scared of them.
PianoRacer
____

Unread post by PianoRacer »

Molyneux himself is a very interesting character, and one with whom I am intimately familiar. He has thousands of podcasts and thousands of YouTube videos. He started out as an Anarcho-Capitalist who focused on early childhood experiences and universally applying the non-aggression principle, specifically to the State and parents, and in that capacity I think he did a remarkable job in selling those ideas.

Stefan also considers himself a philosopher and an empiricist, but in my opinion his abilities in those two areas are not particularly unique though he certainly talks a good game. At the end of the day he is a salesman and he seems to know it, given how frequently he utilizes blatant sales rhetoric and debate tactics to sell his ideas in lieu of actual logical arguments or presentation and analysis of evidence. Anyone who has read the well-known How to Win Friends and Influence People will immediately recognize many of his verbal tactics.

Over the years he has morphed his stated views and opinions seemingly to grow his popularity and audience, jumping on the pro-Trump (and apparently, pro-State) bandwagon and sliding into the murky depths of the Alt-Right and MRAs. Others have accurately pointed out the many similarities between his "community" at Free Domain Radio and a destructive cult. More details on this can be found at the FDR Liberated blog / forum here:

http://www.fdrliberated.com/

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/

http://www.fdrliberated.com/nations-lea ... vironment/

Stefan has had a big impact on many lives, including my own, and not always for the better although my personal experience was that he was a net positive, though I was better able to separate the wheat from the chaff than some seem to be. At least one suicide can be linked directly to Stefan and the advice he gave one troubled young man - Stefan loves to give advice to troubled young people, typically involving convincing them how terrible their parents are and how much better off they would be without them in their lives.

Stefan is definitely controlled opposition. I find it difficult to believe that he doesn't buy into his own spiel - even former members of his "inner circle" claim that Molyneux is his own biggest fan and truly believes the things he says, and having listened to many of his podcasts, I find it difficult to believe otherwise. I think he is driven by greed and narcissism, and that is how he is controlled into producing the content that those who promote him want him to produce. I could be wrong about that, but if I am, he is one hell of an actor, which I actually think is also true but not enough alone to explain his actions over the course of the last decade.

Here is one of his more popular past videos that struck a chord with me. Some find it a bit sensationalist which may be a valid criticism. I find that it sums things up nicely.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

Sorry to stray a bit from the topic of this thread. Please move / delete if appropriate.
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

On June 20th, the EU parliament is voting for a new EU law, called: "DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on copyright in the Digital Single Market". It practically allows to censor copyrighted content, however, it can be easily abused to censor any kind of content that does not fit the current narrative. This would be done via an "upload filter", that would check EU-wide every Internet user in the European Union what content is being currently uploaded. If that content is marked as "malicious" or somehow "copyrighted", it could be prevented from uploading. In my opinion, I think this has been the most obvious attempt so far and, if the EU parliament votes for it, is probably one of the attacks on free speech that could be felt immediately. It would mean the end to memes, videos, selfies (with background pictures of some copyrighted content) and so on.

The official EUR-LEX link to COM/2016/0593 final - 2016/0280 (COD): https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content ... 2016PC0593
The EU has proposed a new directive on copyright, encompassing a number of sections that have met with stringent criticism from policy experts and digital rights groups, who’ve decried the potential legislation as a mask for censorship – and an end to memes in Europe.

At the heart of this ire is Article 13, a section of the proposed directive that centres on the use of protected content by “information society service providers” (ISSPs), which store and give access to material uploaded by users.

On the surface, it’s a move by the EU to address the disparity in revenues generated by rightsholders of protected content and the online platforms that host the content. Exactly how it attempts to solve this, however, has proven highly controversial. At the start of June, 100 MEPs sent an open letter in opposition of the plans. This was pre

ceded by a letter from Liberties and European Digital Rights (EDRi).
(from this article: http://www.alphr.com/politics/1009470/a ... -copyright)

It should be noted that article 13, along with the recently entered into force GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) are more or less attempts (in my opinion) to censor free speech in the name of "copyright". Unfortunately, I cannot find the link to the article of the official EU parliament website. But there was an article, from around mid-2017, in which plans were offered to give companies more strength towards dealing with deleting "hate speech". I believe, this is a result from that.

EDIT:
Also, if we go meta on this, one has to ask himself/herself why this is happening recently. For example, most of the MEPs know very well that attempts like those would only damage the idealistic picture of the European Union as an union of countries working together and providing freedom, free speech, etc. So, in that case, they could not even risk such a vote, especially while the "alt-right" is in the uprise and wins more and more votes by each day. Just recently, Italy has elected a new government that could be considered politically right-wing. Is this a coincidence? What's with the world-wide uprise of the alt-right? There have been many, many movements in the past, all of them had the same potential as the "alt-right" movement, but still none of them never came into fruition. The media played, once again, a very special role in this. As we know already, all US media networks are more or less working together. So, we can even assume that the whole Trump bashing bandwagon by CNN, ABC and other "supposed" left-wing news channels is just a "scripted" show to cause an overton-window. And channels like FOX News being more positive towards Trump in any possible way, must be a part of this show. There is no other way.

I don't write often here, and if I do, it's mostly researching. But, this time, I believe we are heading towards something that I would describe as "bad", and this time, "really bad" for the world as a whole. This is not a "2012 doomsday" thing I am spitting out here; This is a serious message, that the attempts of censorship, radicalism and disinformation are slowly progressing and growing. And we need to be very aware of what's going on in our surroundings and what's being shown in TV. The moment when TV becomes reality, that's the moment we should prepare and look out. And since Trump is President, it seems like that the "World is just a theater" is becoming more and more obvious. People even suggesting Dwayne Johnson for President in 2020 just shows that something is really odd. I don't even recognize this world anymore. The funny thing is: It didn't become a clown show. It always was one. It's just finally getting so obvious. And that's the part that scares me.
thisisunreal

Dear Tarek701, I enjoyed reading your post and wanted to respond, but struggled to do so concisely as it covers such a swathe of material. Anyway, I'm going to have a go....

On June 20th, the EU parliament is voting for a new EU law, called: "DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on copyright in the Digital Single Market". It practically allows to censor copyrighted content, however, it can be easily abused to censor any kind of content that does not fit the current narrative. This would be done via an "upload filter", that would check EU-wide every Internet user in the European Union what content is being currently uploaded. If that content is marked as "malicious" or somehow "copyrighted", it could be prevented from uploading.

We have freedom of speech and its erosion has nothing to do with the above. It has already been eroded. It is the same kind of discussion as the erosion of democracy at the hands of the media. Provocative and inflammatory, but ultimately useless because the issue is finished anyway. There never was, has been or could be any kind of functioning democracy. If there were, there would not be an orange ventriloquist sitting in the White House. We have free speech, though it's erosion (IMHO) is more linked to our own political apathy, which has been garnered deliberately and also stems from the medias control of absolutely everything. The article you refer to is desired. Were it not...we would not see it. How much of the excellent writing from Clues Forum members do you see featured anywhere of note?

It is desired so we can discuss it (as we are doing now) and share are worries about the possible bleakness it brings.

It would mean the end to memes, videos, selfies (with background pictures of some copyrighted content) and so on

So called razor sharp dissenting political memes fit well within the propaganda matrix to present the notion of political opposition. It's important to have them to make sure nobody sees for example that a) the UK has a privately funded state TV channel and that b) the US media decides elections. In short...the West is more or less the embodiment of the imaginary horror of North Korea, disguised by lots of shopping, the sports channel and Facebook memes!

If they vanished it would make little difference as nobody pays attention to them anyway. Their appearance on Facebook for example is always ignored in favour of a post showcasing somebody's feet at the beach or somebody's dinner or a cheeky bum. Political memes are meaningless, like so many of the mock political shows that indicate opposition, such as the abhorrent formless, 'Frankie Boyle's New World Order' or the slightly better, 'John Oliver' show. You'll always have people commenting about how Trump is totally lambasted in the media and "can't have much longer to go"! He can and will go for as long as it is desired. He's political gold for his masters and the most effective actor I have ever seen, bar none.

But there was an article, from around mid-2017, in which plans were offered to give companies more strength towards dealing with deleting "hate speech".

I can't see a problem with companies dealing with genuine hate speech. Having said that, hate speech (to my mind)is either garnered, manufactured or promoted as a policy or simply does not exist at all. Generally though, hate speech refers to 'anti semitism', which is a fiction as the stunning film, 'Defamation' (Yoav Shamir) shows pointedly. Anti-semitism is a foil and has become an inside joke and is a wonderful weapon for the advancement of Israeli settlements, policy and Zionist interests anywhere in the world.

MEPs know very well that attempts like those would only damage the idealistic picture of the European Union as an union of countries working together and providing freedom, free speech, etc. So, in that case, they could not even risk such a vote, especially while the "alt-right" is in the uprise and wins more and more votes by each day. Just recently, Italy has elected a new government that could be considered politically right-wing.

Is there ever any real difference in policy outcome between left and right? I would suggest that any advancement in the cause of the people is only to increase productivity of human capital and any move to the right is to dehumanise one group over the other for power or control. And really....the constant move to fighting, war, selling arms, invading, conjuring necessary illusions, underfunding to fail public institutions, transfer or public wealth into private hands is all there ever is. Does the fact that the media constantly shows how poorly the police, nurses, teachers et al are treated and paid ever change this fact?

It really that simple. Could either Bernie Sanders or Jeremy Corbyn have made a difference had either of those modern Jesus characters been elected? Doubtful at best.

Why not? Because as you intimated, they are nothing more than bit part actors controlled by real money and power.

What's with the world-wide uprise of the alt-right?

Brilliant isn't it. Such an easy divide and conquer strategy. No doubt there is real anger in real Americans or Europeans who are increasingly squeezed with increased living costs where wages fail to match inflation. Particularly in America where the average American is poorer now than 20 years ago. Where can that anger go? Simply point it towards one of the minority groups, create some friction, panic and fear and distract people from the real movement of the orange Umpa Lumpa, Trump. I wouldn't worry...whilst it's not pleasant to see people frothing at the mouth and taunting people with 'Allah snackbar' there is really nothing new under the sun here. People are ignorant and easily swayed by the power of TV. We've always been duped and lied to, it's just now it is done so professionally, elegantly and with such aplomb.

So, we can even assume that the whole Trump bashing bandwagon by CNN, ABC and other "supposed" left-wing news channels is just a "scripted" show to cause an overton-window. And channels like FOX News being more positive towards Trump in any possible way, must be a part of this show. There is no other way.

Give the illusion of political criticism to give the sense we live in a democracy and gloss over the fact that thousands of radio channels, TV stations, magazines and newspapers and film studios are owned by five large companies who behave as a cartel. They effectively own our waking thoughts, dreams, hearts and minds, aspirations, buying habits and more.

I don't write often here, and if I do, it's mostly researching. But, this time, I believe we are heading towards something that I would describe as "bad", and this time, "really bad" for the world as a whole. This is not a "2012 doomsday" thing I am spitting out here; This is a serious message, that the attempts of censorship, radicalism and disinformation are slowly progressing and growing.

I'm afraid it has already happened. The propaganda matrix is elegant and all encompassing. People struggle to even admit that the BBC may be somewhat biased even in the face of unwatchable interviews. People agree that the media lies but are unable to call out a single lie. People consume thousands of images a day, but never suspect a single one. People absorb disinformation with relish and repeat it to their friends. We consumer hundreds of ongoing plot dramas in the news and never question their authenticity. We cannot see the wood for the trees.

Free speech is fine. It exists (save for the silly holocaust law) but the problem is you'll never hear the real messages because they're never relayed over through the mainstream media. If they were, we still wouldn't hear them as our attention is so diluted from from social media and silly mock political memes.

May I ever so politely suggest you may be overly worrying about the possible death of the Dodo. It's already gone.

Look at CluesForum, there exists here the healthiest forms of discussion and freedom of speech on the most challenging issues and yet.....

It remains hidden
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

These false opposition alt-right guys are on there everyday talking about Islamic terrorism, or whatever the latest hot topic is. They are like a broken record on everything which seems like a scripted talking points, versus a real person.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

YOUTUBE's "harmful content filtering"

Well, I can't say that this latest development comes as any surprise. We may now better understand the broader purpose, scope and design of the lame yet carefully planned Flat Earth DBA operation (which so obviously never was any sort of spontaneous grassroot social media phenomenon gone absolutely viral worldwide...).
"YouTube said Friday it will stop recommending specious videos such as those claiming the earth is flat or promoting bogus theories about the September 11, 2001 attacks.

The global video streaming service planned to modify its viewing recommendation system gradually, starting in the United States and later expanding to other countries.

Google-owned YouTube, part of the Alphabet holding, said it is scrutinizing how to reduce the spread of content that comes close to but doesn't quite cross the line of violating its community guidelines.

"To that end, we'll begin reducing recommendations of borderline content and content that could misinform users in harmful ways," YouTube said in a blog post.

"Such as videos promoting a phony miracle cure for a serious illness, claiming the earth is flat, or making blatantly false claims about historic events like 9/11."

Read more at : https://phys.org/news/2019-01-youtube-d ... rists.html
What a brilliant move by our Daily Deceivers: miracle cures / flat earth spam / 911 research - all lumped into the "harmful disinfo" category. The public at large will no doubt applaud Google & Youtube for keeping them (and their children) out of harm's way. -_-

As it is, here's the sort of opinion-piece to be found on the Forbes website - authored by "consumer tech" Fruzsina Eordogh :

"YouTube Stops Recommending Conspiracy Videos, Finally"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeo ... 644dd77cfc

Ironically, here's how Fruzsina describes herself: "When I am not writing, watching the latest viral video or on some dark corner of the Internet, you can find me video-gaming, gardening or thrifting."

That's right, Fruzsina-the-opinion-maker loves watching the latest viral video, to hang out on the dark corner's of internet (!) - and video-gaming. :rolleyes:

What a very silly world we live in.

And, for our Italian readers, here's the article published a couple of days ago on Italy's largest newspaper "La Repubblica":
"YouTube contro le teorie stravaganti, la Terra non sarà più piatta"
Translated: ("Youtube against extravagant theories, Earth will not be flat anymore")
https://www.repubblica.it/tecnologia/si ... 7UVROBeotk
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack » January 28th, 2019, 5:08 pm wrote:*

YOUTUBE's "harmful content filtering"

Well, I can't say that this latest development comes as any surprise. We may now better understand the broader purpose, scope and design of the lame yet carefully planned Flat Earth DBA operation (which so obviously never was any sort of spontaneous grassroot social media phenomenon gone absolutely viral worldwide...).
"YouTube said Friday it will stop recommending specious videos such as those claiming the earth is flat or promoting bogus theories about the September 11, 2001 attacks.

The global video streaming service planned to modify its viewing recommendation system gradually, starting in the United States and later expanding to other countries.

Google-owned YouTube, part of the Alphabet holding, said it is scrutinizing how to reduce the spread of content that comes close to but doesn't quite cross the line of violating its community guidelines.

"To that end, we'll begin reducing recommendations of borderline content and content that could misinform users in harmful ways," YouTube said in a blog post.

"Such as videos promoting a phony miracle cure for a serious illness, claiming the earth is flat, or making blatantly false claims about historic events like 9/11."

Read more at : https://phys.org/news/2019-01-youtube-d ... rists.html
What a brilliant move by our Daily Deceivers: miracle cures / flat earth spam / 911 research - all lumped into the "harmful disinfo" category. The public at large will no doubt applaud Google & Youtube for keeping them (and their children) out of harm's way. -_-

. . .

What a very silly world we live in.

[Bold inserted by SCS for emphasis.]
Well, isn’t that something . . . ?

I don’t suppose they will explain just why their straw men videos were so heavily promoted to begin with now will they?

It’s just painfully obvious what they have been up to. And now the public will be more confident than ever about the “safety” of the “recommended videos” that show up on their YouTube accounts.

Now the question is, what sort of new disinformation campaign(s) will be trotted out for us? Any guesses?

A very silly (media) world indeed.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Mike Adams of InfoWars/NaturalNews recently posted the following article:
Cancer industry plotting to DESTROY the new cancer cure developed by Israeli scientists… the attacks have already begun
Monday, February 04, 2019 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) The moment that Israeli scientists announced they had discovered a universal cancer cure that worked with a single injection and required no toxic chemotherapy, radiation therapy or surgery, I said to myself, “The cancer industry is going to destroy this team of scientists.”
In exactly the same way that the scientists who announced the discovery of cold fusion in 1989 were vilified and slandered out of existence, the cancer establishment will destroy, discredit and defame any scientist who dares go public with the truth about reversing or curing cancer. (Read Cancer.news for daily news updates on cancer therapies that work.)

In fact, the attacks on the Israeli scientists have already begun. (See my video, below, for a full report.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-02-04- ... tists.html

In his video he predicts that the Israeli scientists will likey be killed by the “Cancer Industry” for fear of the new promising “cure” putting it out of business.

Here are a few excerpts from the Jerusalem Post article Adams cited:
A cure for cancer? Israeli scientists may have found one
“Our results are consistent and repeatable.”
By Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman
January 28, 2019 23:14

Aridor, chairman of the board of AEBi and CEO Dr. Ilan Morad, say their treatment, which they call MuTaTo (multi-target toxin) is essentially on the scale of a cancer antibiotic – a disruption technology of the highest order.

In contrast, MuTaTo is using a combination of several cancer-targeting peptides for each cancer cell at the same time, combined with a strong peptide toxin that would kill cancer cells specifically.…

Furthermore, many cancer cells activate detoxification mechanisms when in stress from drugs. The cells pump out the drugs or modify them to be non-functional. But Morad said detoxification takes time. When the toxin is strong, it has a high probability of killing the cancer cell before detoxification occurs, which is what he is banking on.

He equated the concept of MuTaTo to the triple drug cocktail that has helped change AIDS from being an automatic death sentence to a chronic – but often manageable – disease.

Morad said that so far, the company has concluded its first exploratory mice experiment…

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/A- ... one-578939

So this “universal cancer cure” which, according to Mike Adams, requires “no toxic chemotherapy, radiation therapy or surgery” turns out to be MORE TOXIC than traditional chemotherapy.

YouTube terminated Natural News – anti-vaccine Mike Adams whines
https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skeptic ... ms-whines/

Google is banking on a twofold strategy here:

1) As Simon put it, “The public at large will no doubt applaud Google & Youtube for keeping them (and their children) out of harm's way.”
2) The “conspiracy community” will once again be lead down another blind alley.

And if their “controlled opposition” methods aren’t effective enough, then they can always resort to “limited hangout”:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2027&start=465#p2409084
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=995#p2411904

These pathetic shyster tactics are becoming more and more predictable. I dare say, “Time is not on their side!” :)
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

SCARE MONGERING

Mike Adams is quite the scare mongerer. His website is nothing but terror to make you shutter. It feels like Mike Adams pre-warns us of rules to be inacted in order that we pre-police ourselves. I would imagine bots take care of the most obvious offenders of YouTube’s newest policies but then actual people must have to take care of so many others.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

ICfreely » February 17th, 2019, 11:21 am wrote:File this under: When the $chitt hits the fan

Facebook Considers Removing Anti-Vaccine Information from Site

Rep. Adam Schiff wrote a letter to the company expressing his concern over the misinformation spread on Facebook.

By Alexa Lardieri, Staff Writer Feb. 15, 2019, at 3:29 p.m.

Facebook on Friday said it will explore removing content from its site that promotes conspiracies about vaccines.

The social media giant told Bloomberg that it will look into removing false and misleading information on vaccines from software systems that recommend related content on the site.

Content spreading false information or discouraging people from getting their children vaccinated has gone viral [ :rolleyes: h the irony] on Facebook, especially within groups created on the platform. The misinformation campaign has become severe enough for one lawmaker to write to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, urging him to take action.

Rep. Adam Schiff, a Democrat from California, wrote a letter Thursday "out of my concern that Facebook and Instagram are surfacing and recommending messages that discourage parents from vaccinating their children."

Facebook acquired Instagram in 2012 for $1 billion.

Schiff said the information is a "direct threat to public health" and that it undoes "progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases." He said that "the dissemination of unfounded and debunked theories about the dangers of vaccination pose a great risk [to shysters like us]."

In response, Facebook said it is "exploring additional measures to best combat the problem," which may include "reducing or removing this type of content from recommendations, including Groups You Should Join, and demoting it in search results, while also ensuring that higher quality and more authoritative information is available."

The announcement comes amid a nationwide measles outbreak
that has led to a state of emergency in Washington. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 101 cases of measles have been reported in at least 10 states so far this year compared to 372 cases all of last year. Measles is a highly contagious viral disease that is preventable with a vaccine.

Schiff wrote that the World Health Organization listed the reluctance and refusal to get vaccines as a top global health threat in 2019[LOL! What a JOKE!]. He requested that Facebook provide more information on the way it provides accurate information to users and encouraged the company to "consider additional steps … to address this growing problem," citing YouTube's recent decision to stop recommending conspiracy or inaccurate videos as an example.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/ar ... -from-site
Thank you dear ICfreely for pointing this out. The slippery slope is evidently in full play here.

And what an arrogant, nasty, little worm of a “representative”- as if that makes him an authority on anything, except unmitigated bull $chitt. Puke.

It’s not enough to already be in charge of the official “truths” we are supposed to believe.

No, that doesn’t cut it . . . apparently. They have to make sure people don’t even have access to other information.

Any thoughts from our members and Admins about what it might take to get cluesforum.info to start showing up when people search these topics?

I am well aware of what we are up against. But, I’m willing to try. And willing to spend some money in the process if necessary.

It’s time to stick it to them. Bastards . . .
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

YouTube is Still Enabling the Sexualization of Children (and It’s Being Monetized)
Published 6 days ago on February 18, 2019
By Vigilant Citizen

YouTube contains thousands of videos sexualizing children. The comments on these videos reveal who these videos are actually made for. This is happening as YouTube has been actively censoring “truther” videos.

Something bizarre and incomprehensible is happening on YouTube. On one hand, the video platform has been hard at work demonetizing and un-recommending videos that could “misinform users” (i.e. conspiracy theories). On the other hand, YouTube is never stopped enabling the proliferation of thousands of deeply disturbing videos sexualizing children.

Indeed, on one hand, YouTube is using advanced “machine learning”, combined with an army of human moderators, to censor videos that basically consist of adults discussing topics that may or may not be 100% factual. On the other hand, YouTube is profiting from videos that clearly and unmistakably exploit children for the viewing pleasure of pedophiles. Maybe I’m crazy, but one of those things is way worse than the other.

So the question needs to be asked: Why doesn’t YouTube use its “censorship” resources to fight a real, urgent and deeply disturbing problem? There are actual children that are being used by unscrupulous adults to generate money and to build a network of pedos right on YouTube. Why isn’t “machine learning” used to fight this evil instead of censoring debatable opinions and stifling free speech?

When one considers the fact that YouTube is directly connected with the occult elite, the answer becomes obvious.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ ... monetized/
Perhaps if Vigilant Citizen were to scroll through the “Psychiatry” thread here at CF they’d be less perplexed about the shenanigans of the “occult elite.”

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=995&start=30#p2412005
thisisunreal

I used to read Vigilant Guardian with great interest. However given the incredible 'quality' and brevity of the regular reports I started to wonder if the 'author' could be a regular Joe!

I started to look through the comments thread, which were extremely well populated. I started to see what looked like commonalities. So.....to test the health, openess and credibility of the comments section, I posted a range of views some supporting the story, some mocking and some random. All were removed quietly after returning to the site. No notification of the removal or reason was given.

The article (which has now been moved or removed) was a mind numbing chat around the strange 'audio sonic noises' that had affected US diplomats working in Cuba!

https://vigilantcommunity.com/technolog ... s-in-cuba/

The comments were as follows (please forgive any typo or grammatical errors as the comments were written in haste.

1.) If I said that I thought this site has roughly the same legitimacy as Santa, do you think it would be worth keeping that comments or removing it?
What I mean is.....would one expect to be censored or allowed to remain posted for the remainder to see to give a semblance of democracy and variety of views?
I had for sometime suspected the legitimacy of so many people spouting similar views on the greatness of God and how he will 'cometh' and tidy things up.......
Clearly the removal of the comment established the suspicion that this site is about as serious as that of Alex Jones.
_ _ _

2.) Hmm. Somewhat light article that seems to be leading nowhere! Do we think it was Russia? Chechens? Cuba or North Korea? Seems most can't decide. Is the USA not in the frame for another false flag? Orchestrate the whole thing? I would guess the USA up to their old tricks whilst trying to deflect the attention on to anybody but themselves and create some confusion into the mix.

_ _ _

3.) Could Russia be Satan? Could they be the earthly incarnation of Satan walking amongst us? I wonder if this site can save us all?
_ _ _

4.) I’m scared Mark……I don’t want to be buzz buzzed with this thing. This is the best site on the net for looking after our interests. It seems that Satan is on the prowl for our ears and souls. What is HAARP? Like, ‘playing a harp’? Like the sirens song you mean? Loving your work VC. Save our souls. A big hat tip to you from the church of Texans, New foundland, found wanderers of the divinity of the forthcoming big eared earth lovers of Texas.

_ _ _

5.) Yes. Defnitely those pesky Russians interfering in things again. I’m so worried that they swung the election too! I can’t sometimes sleep at night worrying about those sneaky Russians. I wonder if they will ever catch them and punish them. Yes, those naughty Russians must be punished.
_ _ _

6.) I think it was Cuba attacking themselves, but perhaps got the wrong embassy. I don’t know why they would do this or indeed why I would think this, but it definitely happened. Only God can save us now. I hope he comes soon.
_ _

7.) False flag attack by the USA, as always.
_ _ _

8.) It was Cuba who did the attack. This is like Missile Crisis all over again, but with a sound. Not hard to see. They hate America and want the death of America.
_ _ _

9.) Probably a splinter group of the Chcchens. The Russia federation cannot even control them. They are always making behind the scenes plays and bring al confusion into the world news. Nobody knows what is going on. Thanks to Vigilant for showing us what is really going on.
_ _ _

10.) I could feel the vibrations when I was holidaying in Cuba. It was weird. It was like being in the hornets nest that time when I was a child. I said to Bertha (my enormous wife) “this is like being chased by dem bees that time when I was a kid that I told you about”. Our ears are still ringing. Was a good holiday apart from that.
_ _ _

The site is just more of the same confusing morass of conspiracy candy to confuse and distract, whilst reinforcing some popular mythology. That's one more site to add to the list of controlled nonsense.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

I've been posting on message boards for about 20 years now. Different message boards on various subjects over the years. I find interesting discussions are soon locked and moved, often deleted soon after they become inactive. Very interesting and enlightening discussions are almost always deleted quickly.

I imagine the national governments have 100's of thousands of people who work full time creating blogs, managing forums, and making comments and posts.