Woolwich 'Terror Attack' - SE London, 22.5.13

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Maat

Re: Woolwich 'Terror Attack' - SE London, 22.5.13

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:
Maat wrote:Uhuh, and don't ya love the "Islamic" name they pulled out of their proverbial for the cliché cleric:
Well, how much longer are we, the public, supposed to buy that the "ISLAMICS" are the source of all our woes, "terrorism, violence, hate, airplane hijackings" and all that shit?

I am half Swedish and half Norwegian. Norway and Sweden are two adjacent countries just like Palestine and Israel.

OK?

Well, if I were only Norwegian, I would immediately suspect the SWEDES to be behind this continuous and ridiculous bashing of my countrymen/ and women. Yes, Swedes and Norwegians don't get along very well either!

Can't people see very clearly what is going on here? What more evidence do you, honest reader, need in order to take a firm stance against this ongoing, hate-mongering bullcrap fomented by the jewish-owned media corporations ?

Oh well, here we go... Let's see if this little rant of mine will ruin all the good work we are doing here... <_<

My personal impression of muslim countries - having travelled quite a bit in my life - is full of memories of particularly peaceful, cheerful, and warmly welcoming people - such as I have NEVER encountered in the Western World. I just felt I had to write these lines - for the record.
I agree 100% Simon!

I'm so sick & tired of it, but even trying to ridicule the nonsense they keep dishing out seems like pissing in the wind, I know. Like the obviously made up name spelling in that ridiculous story, "Sheikh Hassan Makbul" FFS.

In order to rule and maintain control over their citizens, every government has created an enemy or threat on which to focus and project their collective shadow (blame). The USA & Europe had the Soviets and vice versa, but once that fizzled out they had to find another. Israel invented the "suicide bomber/terrorist" myth to "justify" their bastardry in Palestine, so Muslims became the pseudo Christian world's convenient scapegoat as well.

There was never any such thing as a "suicide bomber" of any religion, it makes absolutely no sense to begin with — any people who ever fought against oppression in any time or place want to live just like everyone else.

How do you fight willful ignorance and prejudice? :(
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat wrote: There was never any such thing as a "suicide bomber" of any religion, it makes absolutely no sense to begin with — any people who ever fought against oppression in any time or place want to live just like everyone else.
Precisely, Maat.

May all people on this planet start understanding that the only "terror" we have to deal with - is the idiocy of those who pretend to rule us all.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Big Makbul, indeed.

Just to keep abreast with developments, LameStream has it that Adebolajo appeared in Westminster court today. Gurdian: “Wearing a white T-shirt and holding and periodically kissing a book which appeared to be the Qur'an, Adebolajo's speech sounded slightly slurred, and he often tilted his head and waved to a smartly dressed friend in the public gallery who offered prayers.” Hellooee – bless you my son. No time to comment more.

Chins up all round, by the way… wilful ignorance is no uglier than wilful sick and tiredness!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The land of of Makbul - ieve.

"There are Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq", Bliar?

You know how it goes now don't you? 1.2.3.4 - Falsis in Uno...

The Woolwich is certainly being pulled over peoples eyes!
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

From http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/li ... er-2891933

The two Woolwich perps have been given very similar names: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale.

They differ by just three letters:

Dame Tessa JOWELL is a high-profile London MP.
She was Minister for London and Minister for London Olympics 2012.
And she's favourite for next Mayor of London: http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/20 ... yoral-race

Coincidence?
Evil Edna
Banned

Just noticed there are TWO "amateur videos" of Michael Adebolajo, lead perp in the Woolwich Hoax. One video is an ITV "Exclusive", the other is from The Sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS1_WbQ4Z8E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XKM2Ii-xLQ

The videos have slightly offset camera angles. But otherwise their content is the same. The crazy perp rants about his slaughter of poor old Riggers as being Allah's Work (pbuh)!

But, oh, my! Bravo to Shopping-Trolley Lady and her stiff upper lip! Completely unfazed, she trundles on past the mad killer! Stoically oblivious to his machete waving, his bloodied hands, his menacing rants and the beheaded corpse lying nearby!

But why the TWO near-identical videos?? To lend credibility to the silly hoax? Nutworks™ thinking is that not one but TWO videos leaves NO room for doubt? Each video corroborating the other!

But, down here in reality, is it likely that TWO SEPARATE amateurs SPONTANEOUSLY recorded the same event, for chrissake?! And from virtually the same position?!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZPXJFsYvy0
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Are some people waking up to last year's fake terror attack in Woolwich, London?

http://chrisspivey.org/lee-and-becci-got-married/
Evil Edna
Banned

Rudy Algera wrote:Are some people waking up to last year's fake terror attack in Woolwich, London?

Heaving with disinfo, Rudy. It's only surmise that Adebowale and Adebolaje and Rigby, are/were anything more than sims. This Chris Spivey creature is a vulgarised promoter of the Alex Jonesey / David Ickey world of UK Column, Lawful Rebellion, British Constitution Group, and other controlled opposition.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Evil Edna wrote:
Rudy Algera wrote:Are some people waking up to last year's fake terror attack in Woolwich, London?

Heaving with disinfo, Rudy. It's only surmise that Adebowale and Adebolaje and Rigby, are/were anything more than sims. This Chris Spivey creature is a vulgarised promoter of the Alex Jonesey / David Ickey world of UK Column, Lawful Rebellion, British Constitution Group, and other controlled opposition.
Would Rudy be offended if I asked where he spends his time browsing? It certainly isn't here!
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Evil Edna, thank you for pointing that out to me; I didn't realize that. I've never listened for more than a few seconds to Alex Jones -- I can't take the man's voice; I got a sore throat just listening to him.

brianv, you're quite wrong. I come here every day, several times a day actually. SeptemberClues is the site I most visit.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Rudy Algera wrote:Evil Edna, thank you for pointing that out to me; I didn't realize that. I've never listened for more than a few seconds to Alex Jones -- I can't take the man's voice; I got a sore throat just listening to him.

brianv, you're quite wrong. I come here every day, several times a day actually. SeptemberClues is the site I most visit.
Then how on earth are you taken in by that garbage, and why subject us to it? And I thought there was a mod policy about such hit and run linking!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote: And I thought there was a mod policy about such hit and run linking!
No kidding. Enough is enough.

To make it explicitly clear to every reader - do not post any links or videos without an accompanying description or explanation. No exceptions. Any such post will likely be shunted off into The Derailing Room, and you will be viewed with suspicion going forward.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yeah, this isn't Facebook where you have to beg everybody for attention and try to make things mysterious. We like things really spelled out here. It is actually more likely you will get meaningful clicks to the media you are interested in by giving your opinion and why you value and don't value this particular link. That's what sets us apart, as well. Rather than just dropping links and synopses and saying, "What do you think?" we want you to share your thinking when you drop it.

Put on your 'thinking caps' when watching media and see if you come up with interesting points. You may surprise yourself how creative and interesting you really are just by being you.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Never forget...

Jobless man, 38, who saw Lee Rigby being hacked to death hangs himself after suffering years of trauma :puke: :puke:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rauma.html

As always, the Daily Heil's comment section is hilarious.
Last edited by Prescient on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Speaking of which... look at all the many tributes for Lee Rigby at this official tribute

http://www.theonlinebookcompany.com/Onl ... tePages/18

(Page 18 of course)

One published contribution (Date added: 11 Nov 2015)

Two other contributions on the same date (29 Dec 2015), from the same published poster, have been awaiting moderation since. :rolleyes: