Woolwich 'Terror Attack' - SE London, 22.5.13

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
beyondafringe
Banned

Re: Woolwich 'Terror Attack' - SE London, 22.5.13

Unread post by beyondafringe »

I hope this works, glitchy for me but my connection is clockwork;

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zms9Q_zCbxQ

Previously described by me as 'genre defining', I stand by it's jaw-dropping new depths plunged nature.

Edit: A better version of video;

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzE2RZw-PzA

Road Traffic Collision = RTC, pure police-speak, just not part of the general vocabulary.

Among so many other things..................................
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Goodness me, that CNN news interview to me is the cherry on the cake! Because every young person in Woolwich sounds like that! My oh my.

As for nothing happening 'like this' occurring. YES they do! It's just not covered by the news. The Woolwich Boys - a gang predominantly made up of Somali males, really do carry machetes and guns and blast and stab one another regularly. I deal with kids affected by this all the time.

As for the smile on her face.. Ugh!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Well, I was on the bus and I saw a remotion-less individual lying on the ground..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzE2RZw- ... page#t=14s
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

No, Flabbergasted - your above image comparison doesn't reveal any obvious inconsistencies between these two images.
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

Another alleged terrorist attack, this time on a police officer. He was allegedly attacked from behind with knife.http://news.yahoo.com/french-soldier-st ... 31453.html
There was a different article in a New York paper (sorry no links for that one) which showed people overwhelmingly disapproving of the recent stop and frisk tactics of passerby by the NYPD. So these so called terrorist attacks are being carried out by the perps to decrease our resistance to more control. Are we being being setup for routine stop and frisks in our daily lives?
beyondafringe
Banned

JLapage, my recollection, and indeed your link, tell a tale of a soldier being attacked.

All the more similar, and therefore incredulous, to the Woolwich stupidity. 'On Patrol', supposedly, was the activity this victim was involved in when attacked. Where and why was a French soldier on patrol, in France?

Maybe, for the sake of insanity, on a recruitment detail - like the Rigby dolt - in my cowardly new world an offence of the highest kind; the incitement to voluntary indoctrination by young persons.

Flabbergasted, your intended highlighting of a juxtaposed vehicle is not evident to me, but the red arrow/line originating from the passenger door area (in the first, upper image) does better highlight the ??? that is present in some/not in other versions of the footage.

in the above image (taken from previous page in this thread) the 'debris' is clearly visible;

in this image (from Flabergasted's post) it is just as clearly not there.

In this image, from Simon's post, previous page, the boot (transatlantic trunk) is open;

In many others, both examples in Flabbergasted's post for instance, it is closed.

The number plate is readable in many incarnations of these 'images', I wonder has anyone used one of the many HPi type background check services to see what data, if any, is attached to this vehicle? I lack fundamental resources (debit/credit card, I'm so hardcore) to use such services.
Unlikely, maybe, but given the general level of incompetence the discovery that this vehicle was entered into the crash-damaged insurance/DVLA database on some long-past date is not inconceivable.

Lastly, in reference to the Lauren Collins infamy, her whole persona is contradictory. Hailing myself from South London, albeit S.West not S.East, I feel qualified to ridicule her 'accent'. For a comparison, view/listen to the singer Adele (while speaking, her singing voice is inflection free) for an example of a similar generation S.London burr.

The inclusion of various terms, the most memorable being the one usage of 'road traffic collision', and the second aborted-mid-usage of the same, is as out of place as the inclusion in the generally coherent rhetoric of the 'assailant' when warning of the impending "bussin'" out of 'our' guns. (why not 'buss' them out now, jihad boy, and eliminate more than one infidel?)

A singular insertion of pseudo-gangster slang, as opposed to the insertion of a LEA exclusive term to the intended-as 'so street it hurts' Lauren Collins account.

Feeble. I almost want to offer some assistance to these cognitive cripples, but am (at least in this instance) fortunately unaffected by pity for strangers.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Re: the CNN interview, strange how the Correspondent says words to the effect that the interviewee 'was on a bus when the incident took part..er...place..'
Part as in Role or Play? Freudian slip?
beyondafringe
Banned

pov603 wrote:Re: the CNN interview, strange how the Correspondent says words to the effect that the interviewee 'was on a bus when the incident took part..er...place..'
Part as in Role or Play? Freudian slip?

Not without trying, I cannot situate this video within any scenario that does not include the intention of alerting some percentage of it's viewers to there being something very wrong.

I am biased, as any not entirely (personally not any) news trusting observer must surely be. I suppose the possibility exists that not one previously suspicion-less viewer was made so by this carbuncle, but think it very unlikely.

So if staying to form, all slips are in fact just chumming for truth-feeding fish that think the freely given tidbits had to be found.

By which I mean these stories are seeded with varying numbers of false leads to give depth and reality to what is fiction, my tendency to be abstract not helpful to any readers who are not familiar with what I am suggesting.

There is not only no effort to conceal the reading of the words she (L.Collins) says from an off-screen source, but concerted efforts to highlight it, in my opinion. (which means using my news=100%fake formula she probably knew them by heart!)

Confusing times. (insert Life of Brian prophet)
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Is this a Mali connection? Nigeria is next to Mali, although is not part of former French colonies. French ‘intervention’ hit the world’s disfino producers at the beginning of this year, when The Database was cited as the enemy; this from the Grrardian, or this movie version from Euro Gnus.

With Tuesday's Event in Woolwich, and Saturday’s identically themed offering in Paris, The Big Bad Claphouse reports on 25th May, France began withdrawing some of its 4,000 troops from the country in April. They plan to gradually hand over to the Malian army and a UN peacekeeping force, which will deploy in July ahead of planned nationwide elections…The United Nations' Multidimensional Integrated Stabilisation Mission in Mali (Minusma) is to be composed of 11,200 soldiers and 1,440 police officers. The force says it will be deployed to help establish stability and to rebuild the Malian armed forces.

Hence identically themed Events in key Euro strongholds (France and Britain) in recent days?

Daily Mole: “Eyewitness Jamie France, 29, [11!?] said that his mother had seen Adebolajo preaching as recently as last week.” A family of witnesses with a French connection.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Apart from the obvious 'number two' joke, there does seem to be a number of them here...

Date of incident: 22 May
Time if incident: 2:20pm.

22 - 'combining vision with action'.

Now we get a 22 year old arrested in North London to do with it:

Woolwich murder: armed police arrest man in north London - GUARDIAN -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/2 ... rth-london

Now wonderful Sky are reporting of another stabbing in Woolwich:

"The stabbing took place about 300 metres from the spot where flowers and cards have been left in memory of Drummer Rigby."

http://news.sky.com/story/1095844/sky-s ... n-woolwich - SKY NEWS:

As I said before, stabbings and shootings are commonplace in Woolwich, yet never press coverage. Somali gang, in their 'Warner Bros' tops and blue pieces of clothing, 'The Woolwich Boys' usually battling it out with predominantly West African gang 'Cherry Boys', in their variations of red clothing, either in Woolwich, Charlton or around the Cherry Orchard Estate.

This psy-op will serve many an agenda. Bye bye internet as we know it, I feel and yes, 'come in and search my property at will, officer'.
beyondafringe
Banned

idschmyd,

My opinion, for whats its worth, is you may be at crossed purposes.

I refute the idea there are, or were, any French troops in Mali - unless the odd Foreign Legion runaway ends up there!

And if you think that any actual bladed article attack took place in Woolwich, then I can only with all sincerity wish you all the best, but cannot see how we could discuss 'what happened', as I believe nothing happened; therefore even if the French Army were pillaging their way across Africa, the motivations for something that did not happen cannot by definition exist.

I often over-elaborate so I hope I am explaining myself in some semi-coherent way. To claim 'xxxxx' made him do it is only relevant if an actual person actually did something.

If you were meaning that the long-term narrative may include false stories of the motivation being (to me also false) Military activity in Mali, and there has already been clear, false, claims of the 'beef' being that there are troops in 'our lands' then i agree;they may as well be referring to Mali as to anywhere, and it is I who misunderstood in the first place.

If the J.France quote predates the French invent then it did indeed foretell of the 'french connection', but in my mind only as a debatable, as to intentional or not, sign among many that the fix is in.

Either the inventor of the 'J.France' persona and it's words used it on purpose, as a jape or mocking type of thing, or more likely just lacked the brain or wit to think of anything not directly in front of it - just last night the Family Guy episode was shown where the 4 main men (or 3 + dog) all lose their memories and Quagmire names himself Shirt-Pants - for example. (I wish I had never seen McFarlanes stupid fat face, my enjoyment of FG, AD and such is so diminished!)

Do you view this J.France as a person? I assumed not, like I assume you don't see France as a French persons name!

Forgive me if I am not giving you correct credit or such, but being new I know not what the various people here hold dear as reality.

Pug,

May I ask what area/s of London you live/work/recreate in?

To say stabbings are common in Woolwich, or indeed even in the far rougher areas that exist, is not I would say, strictly accurate.

The 'common' tag attached to shootings is to suggest they are, well, commonplace. They are not; the numbers that are thrown around for 'knife crime' or 'armed response call-outs' are not indicative of people stabbing, or shooting, each other.

Did I read before you work with some of these papier-mache villians? Could I respectfully suggest that if you base your perception of 'street-life' on the version presented by those who crave nothing more than to exude (having realised they are not actually) 'bad' is to disregard centuries of the tradition of compulsive bullshitting by default, by people who see themselves at least as less they would like to be.

If you are saying you witness people firing bullets at other people, or people embedding pointy and bladed articles into other people, on anything resembling a regular basis, then I guess we will just carry on living in different cities, while living in the same city!

No doubt an ill-advised late night sojourn into the bowels of Londinium, especially if looking lost or swaggering overtly, could well find bad times ahead - but that I suspect is, and has always been, the case in every large city in the world.

And honestly, do wannabe gangsters really don Warner Brothers clothing, unless having to rely on their mother to buy their clothes!

The rag tag codes waned in their places of origin long ago, but I know I have seen a few examples of some retro-rag adornment, I usually put it down to the (although not decipherable, I am aware of its use) colour coded cloth shown by homosexuals of varying preferences; all the more so when their lower garments are already at a state of high readiness for 'action'!

I do not mean to mock your concerns or observations of life as you see it, but would hope to lighten your grim and grimy perception of what most of the time is nothing to worry about.

It is definitely an opposing view we have of the last two points you make, but interestingly in reverse!

Do you see the internet as some bastion of free men and women, beyond the reach of the murderous minded government and it's arraigned forces of oppression? I can only say I disagree, I think it is representative of the world at large - almost entirely owned by retarded and scared old men that use tricks and toys to assuage the pain of impending death.
But unfortunately for us there is waiting in the wings a queue of slightly younger, comparably stupid and - if not already so - then soon-to-be-as-scared-as the previous, men. (or women)

You see by my understanding the whole 'for the people, and the freedom' crap that is spun around the Internets creation, is about as believable as the 'by the people, for the people' or 'government in service of the population' nonsense spun around governments.

People talk in hushed whispers of an 'internet kill-switch', either in existence or coming soon. I ask of those who worry about such, do you think the internet exists in its own realm? Turning off your, or my, or everyone's internet is nothing other than a keystroke. If you doubt it, stop paying, and you will have evidence soon enough of a kill switch, and it's ease of use.

The internet was phased in, toes dipped, temperature perfect; It works perfectly (or as close as could be hoped for): To the establishments almost exclusive benefit, otherwise its fanatical installation would not be the goal of nearly every 'country' on earth.

Sorry, I have significantly rambled, but on that last point; in a situation where the police want to come into your home, they will come in. I do not personally, nor do I recommend, speaking to costumed filth - there is no benefit to it.

Imagine the costumed con-stubble's are pursuing a violent criminal, the only type of task they are of any use for, and they believe with all certainty he (or she) to have entered what in fact is your abode, containing only you.

There would be no request, nor chance to acquiesce, the entry will be made and necessary amends made afterward. An understanding and essentially humble resident might get an apology, and a new door. Explain their evident stupidity and you will simply be either provoked to a point of criminal action, or more likely simply said to have found your way there by yourself.

I am not saying this is S.O.P. for every incident attended, but it is the way of things when necessary. 'They' don't need to invent occurrences, so that new laws can be written, to take away the current right of an inviolate homestead, that doesn't exist.
The feelings and thoughts created by said invents are the control, the majority being the target, so when 'nook' or 'tewwowist' is yelled nearly everyone jumps and does as is instructed.

The tiny of the tiniest minority that has and always will exist, that respond with a simple no, or an even simpler nothing, are only a problem in a world where the letter of the law is adhered to.
And violent conflict, unless of a group and organised nature, will be met with greater violence - whether it be a country of gun owners, or kung-fu experts, or quadriplegics, 'they' do not seek greater control, 'they' already have complete control.

I could be wrong, but until some truly establishment challenging events are afoot - and with no previous examples I'm aware of, I'm not optimistic - it is and can only be speculation.

*Disclaimer: Despite appearances, I do not mean to 'preach' or come across badly, although from experience I know I often do. The above represents of course nothing more than my own thoughts and opinions - but my delivery of them can make me seem very much unlike my actual self.
Like a tit, or a bore, which I am at least fairly sure I'm not.
idschmyd

My first response was sent to the derailing room. I thought at first that it was an erroneous decision, but re-reading BDF, the post seems less egregious, and I'm glad of the chance to do it again.
I refute the idea there are, or were, any French troops in Mali
From what I gather, BDF would probably refute the idea of France and Mali, but it’s an interesting idea and, bearing in mind what this forum has unearthed in the past, it’s possible.
if you think that any actual bladed article attack took place in Woolwich, then I can only with all sincerity wish you all the best,
BDF can’t fathom it, and this unnerved me. I find ‘his’ incomprehension hard to swallow bearing in mind my post on the previous page of this thread.
I believe nothing happened [in Woolwich]; therefore even if the French Army were pillaging their way across Africa, the motivations for something that did not happen cannot by definition exist.

If I understand BDF correctly, and there’s reason to believe that I don’t and some justification for it, I‘d say, then of course the fictional action of the fictional Woolwich Butchers was not motivated by anything: it, and they, don’t really exist. The ‘motivation’ in question belongs to the fiction writers, not to their characters. I suggest that the ‘news’ story is, among other things, part of the process of preparing the public for a real invasion of Mali by Euro forces; driving up the Muslim hatred, this time giving the enemy an African black appearance, rather than a Chechnyan or Middle Eastern one. More exactly, to play fair with the idea that there may be no genuine invasion of Mali, then the Woolwich Event prepared the public for the coming ‘news’ story, which hit shops the following Saturday.
If you were meaning that the long-term narrative may include false stories of the motivation [for whom to do what?] being (to me also false) Military activity in Mali…

I couldn’t care less what motivated the fictional Butchers in their fictional story: it’s what motivates the writers…
If the J.France quote predates the French invent then it did indeed foretell of the 'french connection', but in my mind only as a debatable, as to intentional or not, sign among many that the fix is in.
It could have been a reference to the coming Paris Attack, and/or to the general French connection to aggression in Mali, or at least to the widely accepted history of French aggression…, and particularly to the ‘news’ story that came out on Saturday.
idschmyd

Interesting Shadow No. 10million

ImageImage
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

beyondafringe wrote:The retrospective image improvement seems to be underway.

Glowing with the horror

http://exchangegoldforcash.com/money/u- ... ror-links/

Fading fast

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internatio ... ernational

For future reference, surely when buffoonery is your only talent, try this;

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/21781/ ... lajo-.html

Less impact potential, but avoids the mockery by colleagues, friends and family of the glowing red hand men.

Just this pretty clear 'no blood' shot, plus something/shape on ground by the crashed cars door - kind of at a right-angle to long engine fluid leak...?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/m ... -1.1352903

same page has a vivid pre-toned down red hand image;

Regarding the 'leaking fluids' from the car, I seriously doubt the impact of a person would, at a feasible city-centre speed, cause the damage seen to the car or rupture the radiator or hoses to cause such fluid loss.

Other hydraulics or oil systems are even harder to breach, and the post holding the sign does not show significant depression to account for it either.

I've seen dozens of those types of signs post-impact (heh) and they are quite sturdy but even when they don't buckle, there is compression of the cylindrical structure. The thick, grey paint, almost a coating, is liable to 'pop off' when this compression occurs, and an impact that does the damage seen to the blue car would see a large area of exposed, compressed tube - in my albeit limited experience.

A small point I know, but just another real-world defying characteristic to note.
Amazing that the terrorists hands are apparently stained with blood yet he has got little or no blood on his clothes. How on earth is that possible?