Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Makkonen

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread post by Makkonen »

MrSinclair wrote:I met a recently retired professional pilot last year in the course of selling him a saxophone (my trade). We had several friendly conversations and so at last I brought up the subject of chemtrails. He simply stonewalled me and said he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about and began to give a simple explanation of contrails and condensation. I couldn't get him to say one word about them and I found his ignorance unconvincing.
Here's allegedly a Finnish aviation official playing dumb/ignorant during a phone call (not my video, just found it):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QJYXt7vfU0

Climate change (or, as I am inclined to think, "climate change") is a big business, that, coincidentally or not, works both as a money-making enterprise and a fear-mongering, brainwashing meme, not unlike so many major scams. It would certainly make sense for the aviation officials and the meteorological institutes to be completely silent on chemtrails, because if chemtrails are indeed used for local weather modification (on top of everything/anything else), it would be very bad business to admit these local "climate change" phenomena are affected and sponsored by black ops flights. :P
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I tend to agree with your definition of "climate change", Makko. I am just not sure (but I am repeating myself) about the chemtrail angle. All videos about this issue look so darn manipulative and crafty.
Makkonen

nonhocapito wrote:I tend to agree with your definition of "climate change", Makko. I am just not sure (but I am repeating myself) about the chemtrail angle. All videos about this issue look so darn manipulative and crafty.
I am mainly approaching this issue from my own experiences: looking at the skies and tracking the subsequent health effects of any period of heavy chemtrailing. I wouldn't have paid so much attention to this issue unless I witnessed it in my own skies and noticed the health effects.

This was always going to be a can of worms... but for the moment I'm holding onto my opinion that they're putting something in the air on these flights that isn't just fuel burning. I think the theory that this activity is physically supporting some or even many fear-mongering agenda(s) (whose cause is then blamed elsewhere, usually leading up to demonizing everyday people, like in "climate change") is a good one, because most people have never even heard of chemtrails and rarely look to the sky as they go about in their daily businesses.
disinpho

Unread post by disinpho »

Makkonen wrote:I am mainly approaching this issue from my own experiences: looking at the skies and tracking the subsequent health effects of any period of heavy chemtrailing. I wouldn't have paid so much attention to this issue unless I witnessed it in my own skies and noticed the health effects.

This was always going to be a can of worms... but for the moment I'm holding onto my opinion that they're putting something in the air on these flights that isn't just fuel burning. I think the theory that this activity is physically supporting some or even many fear-mongering agenda(s) (whose cause is then blamed elsewhere, usually leading up to demonizing everyday people, like in "climate change") is a good one, because most people have never even heard of chemtrails and rarely look to the sky as they go about in their daily businesses.
Yes! They are spraying and it is painfully obvious to anyone looking at the sky. If you get to know your local airport and air-traffic corridors, you will realize these 'planes' can't be civilian airliners either! They are too many and their flightpaths deviate wildly from civilian air traffic routes.

Planes leaving contrails that expand into 'muck' instead of dissipating into thin air are _not_ normal. In all weather conditions and humidities water-vapor contrails will dissipate and disappear in a few minutes (or at approx. 5-10 plane-lenghts behind the plane), they will not expand into this wierd candyfloss cloud cover. These candyfloss clouds are not normal. The sky is not supposed to go from bright blue to mucky and gray near the horizon! Yet this is what I see almost every day now.

Here's a video that is quite representative of what I see outside my home every day.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOa49JEH85g
The person recording this has about 200 videos documenting chemtrails, including timelapses of whole mornings, if you are still not convinced take a look at one of these timelapses and compare with the reality right outside !

Any attempts I've seen of photographing or recording these chemtrailing planes close up from the ground produce very strange images, that resemble the 911 plane imagery more than any real airliner. Yet our usual logic when dealing with "strange planes" (eg. the planes of 911) doesn't work here. This is not happening on TV, but right outside, each and every day.

Perhaps the planes could be holograms? The military is highly interested in cloaking, and there are several projects with the purpose of rendering aircraft "invisible". In some cases (like when an aircraft is producing a vaportrail or when spraying chaff or chemicals) rendering the plane invisible would not be advantageous. In such cases it would be better to camouflage the aircraft as a civil airliner.

Try a simple search on youtube for "holographic plane". There are loads of hits. Judge for yourself, and if you have a camera, try and film any of these strange flights that go from nowhere to nowhere and leave a checkerboard of "muck" in the sky each morning. They are very strange indeed. I still consider them unidentified, but whatever the craft are, the spraying is very real.

And when people started finding (or claiming to find) Barium and Strontium in the soil and water of chemtrail-affected areas, I started digging further. Barium and Strontium are said to be used to display 3D holograms in open air.
3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate
Authors: Christy A. Heid; Brian P. Ketchel; Gary L. Wood; Richard J. Anderson; Gregory J. Salamo; ARMY RESEARCH LAB ADELPHI MD

Abstract: An innovative technique for generating a three dimensional holographic display using strontium barium niobate (SBN) is discussed. The resultant image is a hologram that can be viewed in real time over a wide perspective or field of view (FOV). The holographic image is free from system- induced aberrations and has a uniform, high quality over the entire FOV. The enhanced image quality results from using a phase conjugate read beam generated from a second photorefractive crystal acting as a double pumped phase conjugate mirror (DPPCM). Multiple three dimensional images have been stored in the crystal via wavelength multiplexing.
But, then again, it could "just" be pharmaceuticals or aluminum (chaff) they are spraying. Either way that _will_ have adverse health effects.
disinpho

Heres a youtube channel by a crazy conspiracy terrorist who seems to think chemtrail planes are holograms. I'm in no way affiliated with him (if he turns all messianic or starts talking about space aliens)

And a video he made

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDaVJxT66tI

Okay, maybe it's not a hologram - but what is it then? It sure doesn't look like an airliner. Is the video fake? Are all the rest? There is quite a bit more video material pertaining chemplanes than that of 911, but we should be able to ascertain the truth. Who better to investigate this enigma than the brilliant minds of cluesforum?

Whatever the truth turns out to be, It's not entirely unlikely the truth will first be written at cluesforum. That could be a tagline B) With so much of what goes on around us, cluesforum is the source for the truth.
Makkonen

There's been considerably less chemtrailing in my area this year (compared to 2010 and 2011, when it was at times completely out of control). I don't know why. Are they running out of money or have they simply completed some project or test run?

The planes sure do look odd. Whether some holographic or other camouflage technology is used on them I don't know, but, indeed, the chemtrails themselves are a real deal. Their spread, texture, consistency and suchlike is so complex that it's unlikely to be the result of any "display technology".
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Maybe it only takes a little chemtrailing to steer the jet stream and alter weather patterns that way. Who knows? But they are up there doing a lot of spraying. No way they are normal vapor trails and air traffic.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

I live in Dallas, Texas and we are rountinely chemtrailed. Two times already in April I could see it happening early morning on the way to work and then also mid-day. When they spray us we end up with a hazy cloudy day, not normal clouds. Here is an MSM news story close to my area where they actually tested what was in them.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wynpGOWb80
disinpho

Makkonen wrote:There's been considerably less chemtrailing in my area this year (compared to 2010 and 2011, when it was at times completely out of control). I don't know why. Are they running out of money or have they simply completed some project or test run?
Or, maybe they have reached the "desired" amount of muck in our atmosphere, and now they only need to 'top it up' once in a while.
Makkonen wrote:The planes sure do look odd. Whether some holographic or other camouflage technology is used on them I don't know, but, indeed, the chemtrails themselves are a real deal. Their spread, texture, consistency and suchlike is so complex that it's unlikely to be the result of any "display technology".
... but chemtrails might nevertheless be a component of a "display technology".

Here is an example of one of these "holographic" planes appearing out of thin air (appears at 3:00)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCbrHbz6xTo

Another example of an invisible chemplane

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeAUxbjyzmQ

And a video of a strange glowing orb dispensing a chemtrail. The orb seems to morph into something vaguely resembling an airplane at times.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7nPA6PtJ8

There is a thread on cluesforum about holographic technology, that was closed likely due to the misleading "911 was a hologram"-meme, but one post mentions 'Project Blue Beam', and a few youtube clips that hint at a connection between Barium in chemtrails and military holographic technology.
dcopymove in the thread Hologram Technology wrote:You know there is a documentary about Project Bluebeam that goes into the evidence that is available to prove whether or not the technology itself actually exists, it seems to me like it definitely exists and is ready to go into action whenever the perps need it.

Project Blue Beam Documentary part 1:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvOIJRUtzWg

Project Blue Beam Documentary part 2:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcYG3ZVHwU0

When we're talking about Project Bluebeam, we're not talking about the crappy static transparent Holograms shown in the Star Wars movies as the article referenced, we’re talking about projected images that to us will look like perfect full on solid 3d objects, along with projected sound as the documentary also shows. If they are going to use this technology in whatever false flag event they have planned, then it has to be believable, and using the holograms in Star Wars as an example of what it may look like is erroneous at best, because it’s not at all a good example of a realistic looking or believable holographic projection and what is claimed Project Bluebeam can actually do. I don’t think we’ve seen a legit video showing Project Bluebeam in action, except in the video below from the closing ceremony of the 1984 Olympics of a UFO flying over the stadium and landing in the field. (...)
It seems to me, that what we are seeing could be the visual component to what has been called "Project Blue Beam". Holographic technology. Whatever one makes of the whole package, it seems pretty likely that the military possess such technology.

from http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/volume4/chap03/b5_6.htm
5.6 Airborne Holographic Projector

Brief Description
The holographic projector displays a three-dimensional visual image in a desired location, removed from the display generator. The projector can be used for psychological operations and strategic perception management. It is also useful for optical deception and cloaking, providing a momentary distraction when engaging an unsophisticated adversary.

Capabilities
Precision projection of 3-D visual images into a selected area
Supports PSYOP and strategic deception management
Provides deception and cloaking against optical sensors
Enabling Technologies (MCTL)
4.1.4, Image Processing (holographic displays)
10.1, Lasers
10.2, Optics
10.3, Power Systems
White Papers
Q, Special & Humanitarian Operations
N, Strategic Attack
And finally, a slightly more upbeat video I found (sorry for the many videos, at least they are short ;D) demonstrating the state of commercial holographic technology:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug6N5SmFQb4
sentientlinergy
Banned

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

Full spectrum killing

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNkFIBBT08Q
sentientlinergy
Banned

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

Over Europe

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3wreRe1Q
And here is even more http://www.youtube.com/user/sentientlinergy
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I really hope everyone will excuse me for closing (temporarily) this thread. I simply don't find the chemtrails topic very interesting/compelling. This doesn't mean I am fully convinced that it has no merit whatsoever - but I believe this forum must concentrate, at this time, on more urgent and fact-based issues.

Do I suspect, at this time, that the chemtrail issue is a diversionary, limited-hangout, aimed at making us stare at the skies rather than focusing at this planet's palpable, earthly woes? Well - yes. I may change my mind as dead birds start dropping into my garden... <_<

UPDATE (jan 2015): I have now opened this new thread about CHEMTRAILS (and HAARP) here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1761
ShaneG

Re: CHEMTRAILS and HAARP - mystery solved?

Unread post by ShaneG »

The idea that chemtrails assist with gps functioning does make sense. That may be the sole reason for its existence, but if I were to guess at possible other purposes of chemtrails it would be to lower sperm count; in accordance with some type of population control agenda.

Here's a relatively unknown/underground rapper (not many youtube views but for some reason he has a verified twitter account) I found last year who made a song called 'Chemtrails':

(video contains flashing lights and somewhat satanic costume theme)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1TE7IWoXiY

It's not the best song you'll hear, but the beat is catchy and he touches on some truther topics and mentions Alex Jones as a 'scarer'. I can't tell if he's an 'industry' artist who is being paid to promote chemtrail propaganda or if his work is legit and independent.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I applaud the mod idea (whose was it, brianv? Simon?) to move Chemtrail discussions outside of the "communications aide" theory into this thread. We could have two threads now.

One can be for discussing the "Chemtrails as communications aide" theory (Simon's Chemtrail & HAARP: Mystery Solved? http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1761)

The other might discuss the question of distinguishing between the PsyOps and the facts about other effects of Chemtrails. (The Chemtrail Weapon: Chemical, Psychological, Both or Neither? i.e.; this thread)

Things that seem to derail either can be dumped in the DERAILING ROOM.

Sound alright mods?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote: Sound alright mods?
Sounds perfect to me. :)