Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Makkonen

Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread post by Makkonen »

[The initial posts in this thread originally came from the "chatbox". Moved in this dedicated thread for the inevitable relevance of the discussion. --nonhocapito]

Yes, before "they" start to globally tax breathing to "bring down" CO2 levels or whatever, I'd like to know what the hell it is they're putting in the chemtrails we see every other day in our skies and for what purpose.

I wonder if one function of chemtrailing is mood regulation through some pharmaceutical compounds in the "mix". I've felt really odd psychophysically these past 1½ weeks without being able to pinpoint any particular incident. No sickness/flu on. Have been quite depressed and felt lethargic, have had lots of headaches (no history of any migraine). Only constant identifiable external factor has been chemtrailing in the skies. The same baffling situation was during the summer of 2010 (after even heavier chemtrailing).

Whether periodic mood regulation is an "offshoot" of some "main" chemtrail function or a primary one... unfortunately we won't know until the government and the media stop whoring themselves to the local and global "elite". <_<
Maat

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Maat »

Makkonen wrote: I've felt really odd psychophysically these past 1½ weeks without being able to pinpoint any particular incident. No sickness/flu on. Have been quite depressed and felt lethargic, have had lots of headaches (no history of any migraine). Only constant identifiable external factor has been chemtrailing in the skies. The same baffling situation was during the summer of 2010 (after even heavier chemtrailing).
Makk, are you saying others around you (work, neighborhood etc.) have been feeling odd lately too?
Makkonen

Maat wrote:
Makkonen wrote: I've felt really odd psychophysically these past 1½ weeks without being able to pinpoint any particular incident. No sickness/flu on. Have been quite depressed and felt lethargic, have had lots of headaches (no history of any migraine). Only constant identifiable external factor has been chemtrailing in the skies. The same baffling situation was during the summer of 2010 (after even heavier chemtrailing).
Makk, are you saying others around you (work, neighborhood etc.) have been feeling odd lately too?
I haven't surveyed other peoples' sentiments, but it would probably very interesting to hear from them, too...

Another thing that's been very weird this year is that I've already had something like 4 or 5 "seasonal" flus, when in the past I've had something like 2, or 3 at the absolute maximum per year. And out of this year's several flus two have been extremely nasty ones that have taken 3 weeks to clear out with no respite from any antibiotics or other medicine.

Maybe I should do a sort of door-to-door survey in my local area. :P I know chemtrails are a controversial subject, but assuming that they are neither holograms nor "contrails" I'm inclined to believe they have something in them that's not immediately agreeable with everyone and thus the matter stays undisclosed, undiscussed by the gov. & the media, except for perhaps some limited hangout sessions, playing dumb or faux-debunkings.

I am willing to leave the causality of the chemtrails to any given phenomenon wide open for debate, but these personal "happenings" have left me scratching my head as to their role. Admittedly more field work and thus getting better "user" ( :P ) statistics is definitely required to steer this "investigation" into a more fruitful direction.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Makkonen wrote:...
Another thing that's been very weird this year is that I've already had something like 4 or 5 "seasonal" flus, when in the past I've had something like 2, or 3 at the absolute maximum per year. And out of this year's several flus two have been extremely nasty ones that have taken 3 weeks to clear out with no respite from any antibiotics or other medicine.
Holy crap, Makk, I don't even know anyone who has one cold every year, let alone more than one flu :o I can't remember the last time I had a cold or flu, too many years ago — despite living in an area with notoriously bad air quality that affects allergy sufferers badly. Although I did have pneumonia this year, but from an infection not a virus, I still didn't catch the flu from the rest of my family who all came down with it right after I recovered (1st time in while for them too) :P

I don't mean to be personal or sound like a 'mother hen', but what kind of diet do you have, mate? Seriously, your immune system needs a major boost...more greens, fresh fruit etc. especially citrus — alkaline that system! :D
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Makkonen wrote:I am willing to leave the causality of the chemtrails to any given phenomenon wide open for debate, but these personal "happenings" have left me scratching my head as to their role. Admittedly more field work and thus getting better "user" ( :P ) statistics is definitely required to steer this "investigation" into a more fruitful direction.
Yeah I don't think we have any particular censorship going on against chemtrails. Personally I am more than willing to discuss it. I have seen the phenomenon very clearly many times and in these days (that are warm and damp) in particular. First the condensation trails of the planes appearing to be very persistent (I live relatively close to the largest airport in Lombardy, and it is very noticeable when the trails behave that way, which does not happen always) and then these fuzzy clouds being formed around the trails and by the trails. There is no doubt this happens.

However, my impression is (until convinced of the contrary by some real evidence) that what we witness is some form of "vandalism of the sky" caused by the heavy traffic of planes in our skies, and not deliberate spraying of one substance or the other, which seems to be an unwarranted conclusion to come to.

I think it has been demonstrated that on certain days when the air is moist and warm, persistent trails can cause clouds to appear. See this page: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8309629.stm
Of course, this can be classic BBC disinfo. But then again, maybe not. It is very possible that we are once again in front of one of those cases where the pigs in charge jump on a phenomenon and hijack it, to give the people the impression that an obscure force is in control of everything, and keep the masses preoccupied and scared. When in fact the simple chaos and imperfection of the system is the main cause for the disruption.

Maybe the "regular" trails of planes are more than enough to create clouds (under certain weather conditions) and even more than enough to alter the climate locally in some way, whether the pigs in charge benefit from it or not.

To this it must be added that most of the supposed videos that should prove "beyond any reasonable doubt" that chemtrails are real (to be found with a simple search on youtube) appear to me as blatantly fake or absolutely non-conclusive of anything. Once again, when in good faith they seem to document the "persistent trails" phenomenon and cannot really, without a jump in logic, demonstrate that some substance is deliberately sprayed. But in many cases these videos (like many videos that supposedly describe the UFO phenomenon) seem deliberately planted and faked to scare us.
Makkonen

Thanks for the concern, Maat. :P I exercise regularly and eat relatively well, so these sickness periods have been very mystifying indeed...

Nonho: We both have strong opinions on the issue of chemtrails. Since this is primarily a fakery research forum, I am willing to drop the subject for now because a full exchange would probably take a lot of space and lead to all sorts of unnecessary quarrels that distract from the main course here.
nonhocapito

Makkonen wrote:We both have strong opinions on the issue of chemtrails. Since this is primarily a fakery research forum, I am willing to drop the subject for now because a full exchange would probably take a lot of space and lead to all sorts of unnecessary quarrels that distract from the main course here.
Oh no, as i said I am open to the debate! Besides I think I have stated my impressions above (rather than strong opinions).

I actually think it is a necessity one way or the other to have a chemtrails thread on this forum, if anything to address the fakery part of it for those who think it is faked, or to go in different directions if there is valid evidence.
We have a thread about satellites being fake or non-fake, after all, no?

The requirement, I think, is simply to discuss this topic among members who are aware of media fakery and its implications. Considering the possibility of fakery is all we need to make the discussion relevant and different from the thousands identical quarrels on this topic that go on on countless forums on the internet right now.

I am probably uninterested in the opinion of anyone out there who is a strong advocate of the chemtrails theory, but who have no clue about fakery or the creation of artificial conspiracies. Understandably, no? ;)
Makkonen

Nonho:

I live in a small town in Central Finland that has very little airspace traffic. When on an otherwise bright day I see strange, massive, hazy "cloud" formations (that don't resemble normal clouds in any way) and unnaturally perfect "X" shapes drawn into the sky (that for sure can't be the simple result of numerous random flight paths), sometimes even the color of grey/black, what else could I think of except foul play? Sure, the issue can be convoluted by the media, but if my eyesight isn't playing tricks on me, I'd like to know the full story behind these actions. Are these "chemtrail" flights officially tracked? What are the "chemtrail" planes supposed to be doing anyway, officially speaking? (I'm not talking about a high-traffic airport, but exactly a middle-of-nowhere place with no near airport/hangar in sight.) Flying/Aviation is expensive. I doubt the planes are drawing perfect "X" shapes into the sky just for fun... or could they be so crazy? To "pamper" for the absolute tiniest of minorities (in my home town that would probably only mean me :P ) with "airshows"? Well, who knows...

But rest assured, I'm certainly not feeling any fear no matter what the ontology behind the "chemtrails". Rage is more like it. I'm not interested in paying any carbon taxes if "climate change"/"global warming" "phenomena" are aided by airspace spraying. I'd rather work like mad to get exposure to the issue for eventual, full disclosure (utopian thinking, perhaps?) rather than waltz meekly into whatever global economic regulations are planned on the coattails of the media phenomenon of global warming/climate change aided by local chemtrail "phenomena".

I have seen the effects of the end times programming PsyOp mode called "climate change" (in myself, too, before I luckily got rid of it); I even have a friend's friend (I know it doesn't sound great, lol) who, as an exchange student, participated in a "Tax Us" rally/demonstration in Australia. :blink: No, not "tax us" to help the local communities/poor/etc., but to carbon tax us. Now, if any chemtrail consciousness helps in getting rid of this particular type of "end times programming", I'm all for it, even if, ironically, the chemtrail phenomenon itself ends up being another fake level of the overall hoax.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

I'm not sure what they are spraying over my town but i see it on a regular basis. Giant crosses all over the place
that eventually turn into 'clouds'. Not too long ago i looked up at a perfect swasika in the sky and knew it was put
there intentionally.
If they are doing this to scare people and cause controversy it's not working because no one gives a shit as far as i
can tell. People are too busy looking at their phones to see this stuff.
Could this be something to harm our crops?
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Makkonen wrote:Yes, before "they" start to globally tax breathing to "bring down" CO2 levels or whatever, I'd like to know what the hell it is they're putting in the chemtrails we see every other day in our skies and for what purpose.

I wonder if one function of chemtrailing is mood regulation through some pharmaceutical compounds in the "mix". I've felt really odd psychophysically these past 1½ weeks without being able to pinpoint any particular incident. No sickness/flu on. Have been quite depressed and felt lethargic, have had lots of headaches (no history of any migraine). Only constant identifiable external factor has been chemtrailing in the skies. The same baffling situation was during the summer of 2010 (after even heavier chemtrailing).

Whether periodic mood regulation is an "offshoot" of some "main" chemtrail function or a primary one... unfortunately we won't know until the government and the media stop whoring themselves to the local and global "elite". <_<
I see this often in lots of people where they will have the blank zombie look as if they are totally out of it or lethargic. The document below should explain why this is the case.

The Advantages and Limitations of Calmatives for Use as Non-Lethal Technique

From the document:
Executive Summary

The purpose of this study was to assess the potential use of calmatives as non-lethal techniques. This research included defining the advantages and limitations of pharmaceutical agents as calmatives with potential use as non-lethal techniques; providing a comprehensive survey of the medical literature identifying pharmaceutical agents that produce a calm sate and developing this information into a database of relevant literature on calmatives; 3) providing an in-depth review of selected calmatives identified by the literature search with high potential for further consideration as a non-lethal technique, and L) to identify and provide recommendations on new areas in pharmaceutical drug development that may uniquely meet the requirements of calmatives as non-lethal techniques. - Pg. 2
I can't think of a better way of inducing a state of lethargy on a given population than by spraying the skies with pharmaceutical agents, other than lacing the water supply, which they also advocated. They identified over 7,000 pharmaceutical agents that can be used to "calm" the public in this document, perfect for use in handling riots among other situations, as they said themselves. You can bet that fluoride is listed as well in their database since it also induces a state of apathy, which is why it was used by the Nazis and the Soviets on the inmates in the concentration camps. Beyond this, it is pointless speculating over which trail is a chemical mix and which one is a condensation trail, because they can make a chemtrail look like a normal contrail depending on the mixes they use, look at the video below and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Rare declassified Valetta Aircraft Spraying The Biological Warfare Simulant - Zinc Cadmium sulphide:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xPPcvYDpzY
nonhocapito

Dcopymope wrote:I can't think of a better way of inducing a state of lethargy on a given population than by spraying the skies with pharmaceutical agents, other than lacing the water supply, which they also advocated. They identified over 7,000 pharmaceutical agents that can be used to "calm" the public in this document, perfect for use in handling riots among other situations, as they said themselves. You can bet that fluoride is listed as well in their database since it also induces a state of apathy, which is why it was used by the Nazis and the Soviets on the inmates in the concentration camps. Beyond this, it is pointless speculating over which trail is a chemical mix and which one is a condensation trail, because they can make a chemtrail look like a normal contrail depending on the mixes they use, look at the video below and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Rare declassified Valetta Aircraft Spraying The Biological Warfare Simulant - Zinc Cadmium sulphide:
See, this video perfectly exemplifies what I was trying to say before. This debate is filled with this supposed evidence, that in fact proves nothing. Not what is being sprayed, nor for what purpose. If the videos are even real, they all show next to nothing since, admittedly, the trails all look alike. So what are we watching, really? Is this evidence or disinformation?
It's funny how all videos in the chemtrails debate seem to be using sensationalism, rather than rational discourse.

While it is theoretically possible that airliners are used to spray the skies with substances (and i certainly don't put past the pigs in charge such an evil scheme), I am more worried about the fact that there seem to be a movement to force people into this perception, rather than the perception of the strange contrails being the reason for the mass worry. The difference is crucial. And the purpose appears to me pretty clear: to induce the feeling of an all-powerful evil force above us, of which we have to be scared. This single idea, to which so many unwillingly or willingly contribute, seems to me a much more powerful dissuasive method than any chemicals.
Dcopymope
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:I can't think of a better way of inducing a state of lethargy on a given population than by spraying the skies with pharmaceutical agents, other than lacing the water supply, which they also advocated. They identified over 7,000 pharmaceutical agents that can be used to "calm" the public in this document, perfect for use in handling riots among other situations, as they said themselves. You can bet that fluoride is listed as well in their database since it also induces a state of apathy, which is why it was used by the Nazis and the Soviets on the inmates in the concentration camps. Beyond this, it is pointless speculating over which trail is a chemical mix and which one is a condensation trail, because they can make a chemtrail look like a normal contrail depending on the mixes they use, look at the video below and you'll see what I'm talking about.

See, this video perfectly exemplifies what I was trying to say before. This debate is filled with this supposed evidence, that in fact proves nothing. Not what is being sprayed, nor for what purpose. If the videos are even real, they all show next to nothing since, admittedly, the trails all look alike. So what are we watching, really? Is this evidence or disinformation?
It's funny how all videos in the chemtrails debate seem to be using sensationalism, rather than rational discourse.

While it is theoretically possible that airliners are used to spray the skies with substances (and i certainly don't put past the pigs in charge such an evil scheme), I am more worried about the fact that there seem to be a movement to force people into this perception, rather than the perception of the strange contrails being the reason for the mass worry. The difference is crucial. And the purpose appears to me pretty clear: to induce the feeling of an all-powerful evil force above us, of which we have to be scared. This single idea, to which so many unwillingly or willingly contribute, seems to me a much more powerful dissuasive method than any chemicals.
Yes very strange "contrails" indeed, I've never seen a "contrail" spread out and create a complete over cast over the entire sky before, that's not what I was taught a contrail is supposed to do. But whatever you want to believe is your business in the end, I really don't care. If any of the things that I talk about scares you, well I really don't care about your feelings, you being scared or not doesn't make it disinformation.
nonhocapito

Dcopymope wrote:Yes very strange "contrails" indeed, I've never seen a "contrail" spread out and create a complete over cast over the entire sky before, that's not what I was taught a contrail is supposed to do. But whatever you want to believe is your business in the end, I really don't care. If any of the things that I talk about scares you, well I really don't care about your feelings, you being scared or not doesn't make it disinformation.
? :wacko: My feelings do not enter into it. The point is that a large part of the counter-information seem to be based on raising the levels of fear, rather than giving rational tools to the people to handle the world. I think this is pretty clear by now. So I think it is also a responsible attitude to explore the possibility of deliberate fear-mongering when investigating these conspiracies, since it seems a pretty common method nowadays.
Dcopymope
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:Yes very strange "contrails" indeed, I've never seen a "contrail" spread out and create a complete over cast over the entire sky before, that's not what I was taught a contrail is supposed to do. But whatever you want to believe is your business in the end, I really don't care. If any of the things that I talk about scares you, well I really don't care about your feelings, you being scared or not doesn't make it disinformation.
? :wacko: My feelings do not enter into it. The point is that a large part of the counter-information seem to be based on raising the levels of fear, rather than giving rational tools to the people to handle the world. I think this is pretty clear by now. So I think it is also a responsible attitude to explore the possibility of deliberate fear-mongering when investigating these conspiracies, since it seems a pretty common method nowadays.
Any possible "conspiracy", if that's what you want to call it can be spun off as fear-mongering by anybody just by discussing it. Therefore I don't care about addressing accusations of fear-mongering, I don't give it any attention. If it scares the hell out of them by merely talking about it, then they were weak minded to begin with in my eyes. I've had my fair share of being called a fear-monger by people claiming to be looking for truth simply because it makes them feel uncomfortable.
Makkonen

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

The health anomalies people have reported (me included) after witnessing heavy chemtrailing - does it not count for anything? I know correlation is not causation, as I already admitted previously, but it would have to be quite a coincidence if the external factor in the health anomalies is not chemtrailing even though they may always occur at the same time.

In fact, we should not talk about fear re: the chemtrail issue at all. I think it's completely secondary - or dare I say redundant - to the possibility of airspace spraying actually causing physical and psychophysical health anomalies. And whatever emotion is induced from that situation, I certainly don't count fear into that. Rage is all I might get (which, ironically, in very short and minimal bursts might be healthy for your body ;) ).

If airspace spraying is lowering the quality of life for people, people do deserve an explanation, a disclosure on the operation. This is about health and justice, not about emotions.