Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Penelope » March 20th, 2018, 1:18 am wrote:For the past 10 days there's been intermittent rain and snow in my part of CA such that I doubt there's been a single chemtrail within a 500 mile radius-- and all our electronics work fine.
What is the altitude of rain/snow clouds? At what altitude are chemtrails sprayed?
Penelope wrote:It's inescapable that global creation of a low hazy ceiling must diminish solar heat, light and UV.
A hazy ceiling would reduce direct solar irradiance, but I suppose it could also trap heat. In any case, there is no global cover of chemhaze: chemtrailing is primarily done in rich/industrialized countries, in the temperate zone. Most of the tropics (like where I live) get little or no chemtrails.
Penelope wrote:its obvious that we are almost certainly entering a Little Ice Age...
I agree global temperatures tend to decrease, though very slowly, as suggested by deep-sea measurements in the Pacific.
Penelope wrote:Those paying for the Global Warming scam know it's false and are responsible for chemtrails, knowing that it must hasten or worsen the cooling which likely has already begun [...] With the continuing degradation of our energy facilities and the increase of oligarchical control over agriculture (especially grain), this can be their Right Crisis.
I need some help to understand this part. Do you mind elaborating?
Penelope

Unread post by Penelope »

Flabbergasted, I can't give you the numbers. Following every rainstorm in the past 3 years, the rain has washed the chemtrails out, restoring the sky to a high-arched saturated blue w various clouds. When the chemtrail planes come, they create a low, visually impenetrable ceiling blotting out our view of clouds and high-arched sky. Hills which were clearly seen in the distance are barely perceptible through the haze. In appearance I think it's indistinguishable from a natural overcast, which accounts for so many of us overlooking the artificiality. It's obvious that this overcast is below the clouds.

How do you know that chemtrails are restricted to populated areas?

Where you are if there are many days which lack a high-domed sky of saturated blue, you may simply not be perceiving the spraying. It could be during hours when you're not looking in the right direction, or even at night.

There are reports in the US of rural chemtrails, chemtrail residue in mountain lakes, etc. Of course one never knows which reports are real, without considerable research.

Certainly a low ceiling can decrease nighttime radiation of accumulated heat, but it is unlikely that this heating effect would be greater than the daytime increased-albedo cooling effect. I don't insist that the purpose of chemtrailing is to intensify or hasten global cooling, but there is a high likelihood that that is an effect.
Penelope wrote: Those paying for the Global Warming scam know it's false and are responsible for chemtrails, knowing that it must hasten or worsen the cooling which likely has already begun [...] With the continuing degradation of our energy facilities and the increase of oligarchical control over agriculture (especially grain), this can be their Right Crisis.

Flabbergasted wrote: I need some help to understand this part. Do you mind elaborating?
Oxfam is a creature that puts out reports which paint TPTB all rosey. This one covers the overwhelming control of the grain trade (73-90%) by the 4 big grain companies-- soon to become 3.
This is nothing new; it's of decades duration. The worst of it is the control of seed now by the GMO multinationals. Non-GMO seed is much less available now, and much farmland has been poisoned by glyphosate so that non-GMO can't grow there. Soybeans and corn are the grains most affected. Both are necessary for animal feed if we are to have ample meat, dairy & eggs.
Perhaps sheep & goats would fare better, but consider what would happen if the GMO seed produced by just a few multinationals were to be unavailable for just one growing season. In the right climate cattle can be raised on pasturage, and chickens with a large enough pasturage can get by with very little grain, but obviously overall animal protein to feed us would be greatly reduced.

From Oxfam's Cereal Grains Report--
The major traders do not just trade physical commodities – they operate from the farm level all the way to food manufacturing. They provide seed, fertilizer and agrochemicals to growers, and buy agricultural outputs and store them in their own facilities. They act as landowners, cattle and poultry producers, food processers, transportation providers, biofuel producers and providers of financial services in commodity markets. Traders have been integral to the transformation of food production into a complex, globalized and financialized business. Food prices, access to scarce resources like land and water, climate change and food security are all affected by the activities of traders. . .
And
Chemicals companies such as Monsanto and Ciba-Geigy have been reborn as"life sciences companies‟ with their move into agricultural biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. In the process, they have seen many mergers and splits, and have largely taken over the commercial seed sector. Food processors, too, are constantly in motion – Unilever and Nestlé are two continuing giants in this group. . . .
The link isn't functional, but you can search for the report "Cereal Secrets: The world‟s largest commodity traders and global trends in agriculture"

Re: Degradation of energy facilities, I refer to the "green" production which has replaced part of the efficient energy facilities. In Germany, for example, the current average number of power outages is 172,000 per year! Can you imagine the losses in all the sorts of industrial procedures that can't just be stopped in the middle? In England, "green" has so raised the price of heating that 1000s of retirees freeze to death each winter. In the US, they've shut down our cheap enormous coal production although new processes have greatly reduced toxic emissions of coal-fired plants. Not content with shutting down the mines, they've torn up the RR spurs servicing them.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Bumping this old thread. Does anyone know of convincing evidence for chem-trails? I'm seeing what I've started to call a straw man conspiracy. Made up conspiracies with the intention to divert attention from and hide the real ones, and to be argued against by "no conspiracies advocates". This Discovery video is telling to me (jump to 5 min). It is claimed that they could be a secret program to fight climate change (man induced climate change likely fake) and a nuclear scientist was involved (Nukes being more or less a confirmed fake)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFNJplylns
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

I believe that chemtrails are used to contain the sun's rays and to avoid droughts.

Sorry, but I can only provide articles in French here

http://leschroniquesderorschach.blogspo ... sider.html

http://leschroniquesderorschach.blogspo ... ne-la.html

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhgG8jbPHA
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

If you could please, TErickson, summarize the videos for the readers. This way we can all gain the knowledge you are presenting.

Thank you so much,

Kham
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

Kham » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:59 pm wrote:If you could please, TErickson, summarize the videos for the readers. This way we can all gain the knowledge you are presenting.

Thank you so much,

Kham

Yes, of course, but I suppose these are themes that will drive away the members of the CluesForum.

The author of the video presents the correlation between heat wave and the cessation of spreading in some areas.

The increase in skin cancers by 2000% due to the harmfulness of the sun (sun that has appeared white for 15/20 years and not yellow as before).

https://www.aufeminin.com/societe/cance ... s2312.html

The weakening of the atmospheric layer is always faster.

The chemtrails would protect the population, reduce the effects of the sun's rays on Earth.

I myself in Normandy can testify that the days without any clouds in recent years are very difficult.

The title of the video = the announced end of the chemtrails

The author mentions various prophecies indicating three years of global drought after the Third World War. Dryness caused by the cessation of spreading programmes due to the war.

The chemtrails would be like spider webs composed of chemical particles (such as barium etc.) to reduce the effect of the sun's rays.

Basically to summarize the video.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Vatican 'coin-trail'

Apparently, 300,000 copies of this coin were minted in 1985.

Some say the jet flying over the globe is a reference to the constant travelling of John Paul II, "the Pilgrim Pope". During his reign, he made 104 foreign trips, more than all previous popes combined, logging more than 1,167,000 km. Others might wonder if it is a statement of adherence to a supra-national, supra-political spraying program.

The usual faulty nozzles?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Chemtrails back in 1965?

NASA fanboys get a kick out of taunting 'conspiracy theorists' with a military propaganda film from 1965 showing a B52 making trails exactly like modern-day chemtrails.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCiiHO3_5oo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Premo ... er_Limits)

If spraying were a recent invention (as many understandably think), and if there hadn´t been an Operation Smoke Puff back in 1958, followed by "the first radio broadcast transmitted from space", they might have an argument.

In any case, the film is as phoney as any TV commercial, with most of the scenes shot in a studio. In it we see a B52 carrying and releasing an X-15 rocket-powered research aircraft. The latter appears to have a spray nozzle on either side of the engine, but I am sure the NASA fanboys have an explanation for that. The 'chemtrailing' X-15 is released, but no trails are seen coming from the B52. The trails only appear after an abrupt cut and zoom-out. Note the funny 'shadow' across the X-15´s trail at 0:59 in the video. The zealots claim it is from the wing of the B52.