THE NUKE HOAX

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
smj

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by smj »

Yes, eu sou o seu bobo.

Here's a picture of Wild Bill's ole lady Leona Woods posing with her friends at Fermi's pile of shit in ci cago.

That's Leo Szilárd on her left.
smj

Unread post by smj »

The guy on the far left of Leona and Leo's row is Harold Agnew, the nuclear warrior.

https://fas.org/sgp/othergov/doe/lanl/pubs/00326234.pdf

Here's his first-hand recollection of Fermi's pile of shit...

http://energy.gov/articles/first-hand-r ... n-reaction

Harold got to hang-out on Tinian with Luis "feckin" Alvarez. Here he is posing with the $5,000,000,000 box...

He filmed Hiroshima and Nagasaki we're told...

http://www.hoover.org/news/harold-melvin-agnew

Harold would go on to run Los Alamos Lab and General Atomics...

http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/wp-conte ... ep1956.jpg

http://www.ga.com/history

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/02/us/ha ... at-92.html
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

That advertisement for New Mexico skunkworks is fascinating, smj. It reminds me of Bill Kaysing's assertion that the aerospace industry is chock full of stuck-up but perhaps well-meaning nerds, rude fuckwits and sarcastic, selfish chuckleheads and little else — join "paradise"? No thanks.

It's interesting to me that, while on a recent road trip to southern California (the I-10 if you want to take a look yourself), I came across a large plastic sign — in large bold letters — for what I can only assume was a casting call for future "astronauts" and "nuclear scientists". It was on the side of a large, creepy storage facility (an almost trite Mafia-like location) and said something along the lines of:

NEED AEROSPACE FALL GUYS

I can't recall the exact wording, and so I really must assume I was misinterpreting "autumn workers" for "aerospace storage" as something conspiratorial, but the fervor with which people sell their souls for Hollywood's rewards and attentions doesn't give me much confidence I misread any hidden meaning. I must do the work of finding this sign again and getting a proper picture of it. I don't want to mislead with a dumb clue or dumb mistake on my part.

But if a few years go by and there's a "Mars colony space disaster" or "Nuclear weapon drone crash disaster" planned soon, we might look to see if commuters in the American Southwest from Hollywood to Texas played a part. :P
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

The following article revolves around nuclear bombs & energy so I’m posting it here.

THESE PRIESTS’ INVENTION COULD HELP US DRILL INTO ICY ALIEN WORLDS SOMEDAY
http://www.wired.com/2015/01/philberth- ... ear-waste/

It really belongs in the onion or a psychology journal with a headline to the effect of:

Double-Duped: A brief case study of sci-fi delusions and biblical conclusions

-Meet ordained Catholic priests Bernhard and Karl Philberth. Bernhard is a mathematician and his late brother Karl was a physicist.

For them, scientific research represented not only a means for solving the problems of humankind, but also a pathway for probing religious questions.

… it was the Philberth brothers’ pursuit of religious truth that first led them to study physics.

They chose to study quantum and relativistic physics in college for a very similar reason: They hoped it would illuminate the true nature of a cosmos that they believed surely must have been conceived and built by a divine Creator. The laws of physics, says Karl Philberth, “have not just physical and mathematical consequences, but also philosophic ones.”

-Surely God, the grand (Masonic) architect, must have conceived the cosmos in accordance with the mathematical ‘laws’ of modern physics.

Bernhard had advised the upper ranks of the Vatican for years on new developments in relativistic physics, atomic energy, and nuclear weapons. In 1961 he had published a book, Christian Prophecy and Nuclear Power, which equated nuclear war with scenes of apocalypse depicted in the New Testament book of Revelation. It was Bernhard, the broad conceptual thinker, who had first conceived the plan to store nuclear waste in ice sheets.

-Oh the humanity!

Now 85 years old, Karl regards his brother Bernhard (who died in 2010) as a genius—and also inspired. The nuclear waste idea, says Karl, was “shown to him” by God—“it was a vision.”

-A vision of the ‘God Particle’ no doubt.

The nuclear waste option

Although Bernhard Philberth’s plan would offend some modern sensibilities, it has to be considered in the context of its time. Greenland and Antarctica weren’t viewed in the same conservation-oriented light that they are today.

-To be fair, how could they have foreseen Global Warming?

Jarl-Joset Station 9,000 feet up on the Greenland Ice Sheet, where Karl Philberth tested his probe – a forerunner of modern cryobots. The stations’ buildings, already being overtaken by snow as shown here, were gradually buried and crushed in the years that followed the 1968 expedition.

-Overtaken by snow? Isn’t the northern icecap supposed to be melting rapidly? As for the southern icecap:

It [the (first ever) tent Roald Amundsen & crew erected over the geographical south pole in 1911] probably lies 17 m (56 ft) below the present snow surface (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polheim).

-Well maybe Global Cooling is the culprit. After all, God works in mysterious ways. Let’s just call it Climate Change to be on the safe side.

Bernhard is said to have felt a duty—even destiny—to use his scientific talents to solve problems of humankind. He and Karl were teenagers when atomic bombs decimated Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They became fixated on the radioactive contamination that followed, and later, on the problem of nuclear waste as the world’s first nuclear power plants came online…

Various ideas were circulating then about how to handle this waste. One was that it should be launched on rockets into the sun, an idea that Bernhard found frightening, given the potential for a rocket to explode and spread radioactive waste over large swaths of territory. Bernhard formally proposed his plan for storing nuclear waste in the ice sheets at a scientific meeting in Chamonix, France in 1958.

-They convinced themselves they were destined (due to fear of nonexistent nuclear bombs/waste and magic rockets with the ability to fly ‘into the sun’) to save humanity.

Radioactive waste would be incorporated into glass or ceramic ingots, and each ingot sealed inside a metal sphere roughly 8 inches across. He estimated that all of the nuclear waste produced worldwide through the year 2000 could be held inside 30 million of these spheres, which could be spread over a 20-mile-wide patch of ice sheet. Those vessels of waste would melt their way into the ice sheet and remain there for 20,000 to 50,000 years before the slow flow of the ice brought them to the coastline. There they would be shed into the ocean in icebergs and sink to the bottom of the sea once the icebergs melted.

-Really? Thirty million ingots containing ‘radioactive’ waste surviving 20-50 thousand years in ice? This was either a sci-fi fantasy and/or a…

Divinely inspired science

The intention was for the Church to use and harness the knowledge of these two brothers to bring together religion and science,” says Walter Uhlenbruch, a retired business executive and longtime family friend of the Philberths who lives in Melbourne, Australia.

-Don’t you just fell all warm & fuzzy inside?

Bernhard writes of “the high and still mounting evidence” for evolution in his book, Revelation, published in 1994. He likewise embraced the modern laws of quantum and relativistic physics. He saw theological implications in the Big Bang and in the equivalence of matter and energy (that is, e=mc2).

-And God said, “Let Bernhard write the missing evolution & relativity chapters of my book & reveal it to the sons of Atom Adam.”

-No good sci-fi fantasy with religious overtones would be complete without the lifters of tall tales – NASA!

Probing for alien life

The Philberth probe is now viewed as the forerunner of a new generation of ice-bots, also called cryobots, being developed by teams at NASA and elsewhere to bore thousands of feet into the Antarctic ice sheets and explore the hundreds of subglacial lakes now known to exist there. Cryobots may also one day bore into and explore the vast liquid-water oceans that hide deep inside several ice-covered moons in the outer solar system, including Jupiter’s moons Europa and Ganymede, and Saturn’s moon Enceladus. These and several other moons collectively hold at least five times as much liquid water as all of that on Earth, and by some estimates, up to 50 or 100 times as much.

-All space roads lead back to Jupiter.

The most sophisticated of these modern cryobots, called Valkyrie, is being developed by Stone Aerospace, a company based in Austin, Texas, with grant money from NASA.

-Interesting name for these cryobots.

Bill Stone, the company’s founder, hopes in a few years to send a prototype through 10,000 feet of ice in Antarctica, into a subglacial lake located beneath South Pole Station. It will carry equipment for counting living cells and measuring chemicals and gases in the water. With luck, it will bring a sample of lake water back up to the surface.

-If you’re thinking this is bat-shit crazy well…you’re absolutely right! If you’re wondering what the implications of the discovery of extra-terrestrial life would be for religion, wonder no more:

The implications of the discovery of extra-terrestrial life for religion - Royal Society
Despite the conventional wisdom, it is not reasonable to forecast that any of Earth’s major religious traditions will confront a crisis let alone a collapse should we confirm an encounter with extra-terrestrial intelligence. Theologians will not find themselves out of a job. In fact, theologians might relish the new challenges to reformulate classical religious commitments in light of the new and wider vision of God’s creation. Traditional theologians must then become astrotheologians. Perhaps in preparation of this eventuality, the time now is ripe for some speculation. What I forecast is this: contact with extra-terrestrial intelligence will expand the existing religious vision that all of creation—including the 13.7 billion year history of the universe replete with all of God’s creatures—is the gift of a loving and gracious God.
http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/ ... 4.full.pdf

Only a relatively small group of people need to be ‘in on it.’ The rest just willingly ‘buy into it.’ Would you put anything past these nutty 'gods' of men? I wouldn’t. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m really not a conspiracy theorist or even a truth seeker - just a contemporary myth methodologist.

God bless!

P.S. Speaking of God:

The God Journalists – Jonathan Jarry
But where’s God in all this? Nowhere at the moment.

In fact, the road to finding this elusive particle was so long and arduous, physicist Leon M. Lederman wrote a book about it which he titled The Goddamned Particle.

The book was released under the title The God Particle and thus began the confusion of the media and, by extension, of the lay public.

And, of course, I would be remiss to forget Deepak Chopra who explains in a video the findings of the CERN team and, somehow, ends up saying about the Higgs field that “this divine field of possibilities could be infinite consciousness itself”8. Later, Deepak commits an egregious logical fallacy by saying, “It only strengthens the notion that the universe comes out of nothingness, which is everything.” While you up your production values, Deepak, you might also want to work on improving your logic.

All this talk of “la particule de Dieu”… and I can’t help and wonder how Lederman’s original book title would have been translated for a French-Quebecer audience. La maudite particule? La christie de particule? L’estie de tabarnac de particule? One can only dream.

(This article was originally going to be called The Goddamned Journalists, but my editor made me change it. When actual journalists are detected, we will finally have the proof that God exists)

http://crackedscience.com/2013/10/15/th ... urnalists/
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Meet "Amazon Annie", the first "atomic cannon". The video boasts that the cannon can undergo "tough maneuverability tests" aka, making an average turn on a normal road. :D

We are told that the cannon fires atomic or standard shells, and that it can travel 35mph. We are also told that it weighs 35 tons and can cross a bridge designed to handle less half of its weight simply because the weight is distributed onto two transporters. <_<

My guess is that it's just a Hollywood prop and probably weighs less than the vehicles its sitting on.

Enjoy watching the cannon "fire an atomic shell" even though we see absolutely no recoil or smoke from the cannon whatsoever. Note the absurd and ridiculous mushroom cloud over 20 miles away and yet in perfect focus at the same time the foreground is also in perfect focus. Also, ask yourself - why would the defense department release these videos? Wouldn't they want to keep this first cannon of its kind technology secret? :P

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVBbKGENWgk
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Everyone should print out these two pages ...

Isn't it kind of comforting to know that 'Nukes' were "Made in Hollywood"? <_<

SECRET FILM STUDIOS: LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN
http://septclues.com/NUKE%20HOAX/LookOu ... tudios.pdf
Farcevalue

New "The Bomb" 2015 Documentary

Unread post by Farcevalue »

This documentary was featured on PBS recently:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/28/arts/ ... .html?_r=0

What caught my eye was the 1954 Civil Defense film, The House in the Middle, a film about the inherent dangers of living in squalor (or at least in a house that doesn't have fresh paint and allows un-neighborly debris to collect on the lawn), during a nuclear conflagration.

A suburban homeowner's chances of surviving a nuclear attack were apparently greatly improved if he kept his house in good repair, painted it often, and did not indulge in sloth (or any of the other seven deadly sins, I'm sure)

Not only would the new paint deflect radiation, but I am sure it did not hurt the property values of the surrounding houses and undoubtedly did much to support the local hardware economy. Coincidentally, one of the films contributors was named Martin J. Sherwin. Oddly, there was no Williams.

Particularly poignant at 9:18 is the examination of a mangled baby stroller from one of the "houses of sin". Spoiler alert: The film ends with these lines, "The dingy house on the left, the dirty and littered house on the right, or the clean, white house in the middle - the choice is yours. The reward may be survival!" :D

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGJcwaUWNZg
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

This photo of the "Windscale piles" reminds me of 9/11. The towers, called "piles" were supposedly used to make plutonium for British bombs. Image
ICfreely

I hear those 'cooling towers' release piles of 'prayer signals' several times a day.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sorry, but I didn't catch that if it was a joke. What do you mean?
ICfreely

It looks like a house of worship with the golden dome & bell/call to prayer towers. Poor joke.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

ICfreely wrote:It looks like a house of worship with the golden dome & bell/call to prayer towers. Poor joke.
I see your point. The golden roof reminds of the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem with two smoking minarets.

The site is working, nuclear energy is not considered a hoax (I hope and guess), but the weapon building part would be (why trying it for real when hoaxing just works as well; rf. "terrorism" or "internet monitoring/WikiLeaks/SnowdenScheisse)...
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Selene wrote: The site is working, nuclear energy is not considered a hoax (I hope and guess), but the weapon building part would be
Why do you guess so and why would you hope so?
I came to the conclusion that at least a lot of stories about nuclear energy are a hoax.
Look at this interesting quote from NY times:
In the movie “The China Syndrome,” Fonda played a California TV reporter filming an upbeat series about the state’s energy future. While visiting a nuclear power plant, she sees the engineers suddenly panic over what is later called a “swift containment of a potentially costly event.” When the plant’s corporate owner tries to cover up the accident, Fonda’s character persuades one engineer to blow the whistle on the possibility of a meltdown that could “render an area the size of Pennsylvania permanently uninhabitable.”

“The China Syndrome” opened on March 16, 1979. With the no-nukes protest movement in full swing, the movie was attacked by the nuclear industry as an irresponsible act of leftist fear-mongering. Twelve days later, an accident occurred at the Three Mile Island nuclear plant in south-central Pennsylvania.

Michael Douglas, a producer and co-star of the film — he played Fonda’s cameraman — watched the T.M.I. accident play out on the real TV news, which interspersed live shots from Pennsylvania with eerily similar scenes from “The China Syndrome.” While Fonda was firmly anti-nuke before making the film, Douglas wasn’t so dogmatic. Now he was converted on the spot. “It was a religious awakening,” he recalled in a recent phone interview. “I felt it was God’s hand.”
So the "real" TV news interspersed live shots with scenes from a movie? This reminds me of 9/11 (without the live shots). I wonder if they told people they were scenes from a movie, my guess is that they forgot.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Nuclear weapons (top secret, no checks by the general audience possible, motive for staging vs real weapons) are completely different from nuclear energy. Thousands of people work in that field, many reactors in operation worldwide and the million dollar question is; if nuclear reactors were definitely a hoax, then what is that amazing energy source that brings humanity aaaallll those megawatts in energy??? That would be an earth shaking discovery, as coal or geothermal would struggle to produce all that energy in such a small area...

I've visited Chernobyl by the way. A really interesting yet relatively uncommon tourist destination. You get an eerie feeling when walking around in Pripyat and have a view on the reactor. The guide showed us with a geiger counter that the grass and plants gave off much more radiation than the concrete we were allowed to walk on. So seeing it with my own eyes, something which is impossible with nuclear bombs, the media hoaxes or NASA Disney stories.

Radioactive minerals and isotopes are also the basis for a lot of technology. They are definitely real. So from there to energy is a logical step.

For weaponry the motive "why make it if you can fake it" makes much more sense....

Why do I hope it's real? Because it's a very efficient energy source and because I trust my own crtitical eyes.

That some stories can be and are faked is no surprise, but like with the Dino 'Hoax' that doesn't mean the absolutism of getting to everything is -therefore- fake(d) is not a step a critical thinker imho would make.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

No need to get frustrated by a few questions.
Selene wrote: That some stories can be and are faked is no surprise, but like with the Dino 'Hoax' that doesn't mean the absolutism of getting to everything is -therefore- fake(d) is not a step a critical thinker imho would make.
I completely agree, but if you look what I wrote you see that you are making a straw man argument.
Your position "nuclear energy is real" is just as absolutist and not a skeptical position. Because your evidence is not conclusive.
You keep forgetting that the burden of proof lies in the one that makes the claim, regardless if the claim is "it is all faked" or "it is all real". My position is: maybe nuclear energy does exist and maybe not, I will look at the evidence. So let's start by taking a look at yours:
Selene wrote:Nuclear weapons (top secret, no checks by the general audience possible, motive for staging vs real weapons) are completely different from nuclear energy. Thousands of people work in that field, many reactors in operation worldwide
Are you implying that makes it impossible to be a hoax? How many people work in the AIDS "field"? or the vaccine "field"?
Selene wrote:and the million dollar question is; if nuclear reactors were definitely a hoax, then what is that amazing energy source that brings humanity aaaallll those megawatts in energy??? That would be an earth shaking discovery, as coal or geothermal would struggle to produce all that energy in such a small area...
What's your evidence that power is produced there? There are other hypotheses, like the dumpload theory, that they use excess electricity produced elsewhere. The people operating it don't even have to know that. Check it out, here is just one of their arguments: *There appear to be no parts of the world exclusively supplied by nuclear power: the EIA state no such place exists.
Selene wrote: I've visited Chernobyl by the way. A really interesting yet relatively uncommon tourist destination. You get an eerie feeling when walking around in Pripyat and have a view on the reactor. The guide showed us with a geiger counter that the grass and plants gave off much more radiation than the concrete we were allowed to walk on. So seeing it with my own eyes, something which is impossible with nuclear bombs, the media hoaxes or NASA Disney stories.
So your eerie feeling and the numbers you watched on somebodies Geiger counter are your evidence? There are other explanations for your observations. And even if there was radioactivity all over the place, this doesn't prove that nuclear energy is real.
Selene wrote:Radioactive minerals and isotopes are also the basis for a lot of technology. They are definitely real. So from there to energy is a logical step.
No it is not a logical step. You would have to assume some kind of chain reaction.
Selene wrote: For weaponry the motive "why make it if you can fake it" makes much more sense....
The ultimate motive for nuclear weapons is to scare the population imho. Nuclear power could have the same motive. Do you think the 500.000 people living in Antwerp, our 2nd biggest city worry about nuclear bombs? Or about the nuclear reactor 16 km from the center of the city, that was possibly sabotaged by terrorists?
Selene wrote:
Why do I hope it's real? Because it's a very efficient energy source and because I trust my own crtitical eyes. That some stories can be and are faked is no surprise, but like with the Dino 'Hoax' that doesn't mean the absolutism of getting to everything is -therefore- fake(d) is not a step a critical thinker imho would make.
So you are willing to admit that some nuclear incidents may be hoaxed? Let's start from there. The nuclear incidents that I talk about lead to the closure of a reactor for some period of time. For example: because of the alleged terrorist sabotage, Doel 4 had to be closed for 4 months. If the reactor is producing as much electricity as they claim, they have to produce 1000 MW of electricity to replace it. Likely from an old inefficient plant on fossil fuel. If it was efficient it would already have been producing. Is it reasonable to believe they would use this in a hoax? That would make this the most expensive hoax ever! Other hoaxes are often cheap and even generate money.

So here is my logic
A ) A nuclear reactor is shut down because of a hoax
B ) This nuclear reactor reactor produces lots of cheap electricity
C ) The cost of shutting down a nuclear reactor with the assumed production extremely outweighs the benefits
D ) Hoaxes are never that expensive
The conclusion from A, B and C opposes D. So at least one of the premises must be wrong.

Maybe B is wrong and there are at least some nuclear reactors that are fake.