THE NUKE HOAX

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
Critical Mass

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by Critical Mass »

The curious case of Professor Shoji Sawada

With all the fantastic work this forum has brought forth in regards to the 9/11 'eyewitnesses' I thought it might be interesting to start looking into some of the atomic bomb 'eyewitnesses'.

I've only done a little research so far but thought I'd share the laughable case of Professor Shoji Sawada.

Shoji is a Theoretical Particle Physicist at Nagoya University except, well, he isn't.

Amongst his work is his discovery that the real effects of radiation from Hiroshima & Nagasaki had been 'covered up'. He helped show that rather than being completely unaffected by the radiation exposure caused by their Atomic bombing's the people of those blighted cities in actual fact suffered twice as many birth effects as compared with the rest of Japan's population.
No allowance was made for exposure to fallout or rainout because it was stated there was none. Infact, heavy 'black rain' containing Uranium oxide particles and highly radioactive fission products fell over a wide area extending to 5km to the west and northwest of the bomb blast.

This Uranium - which remained decades later in the soil as a long term marker of the weight of fallout - was measured by my friend Prof Shoji Sawada and colleagues in 1983, and published in the Journal of Radiation Research in the paper 'Uranium isotopes in Hiroshima black rain'.

His later paper 'Cover-up of the effects of internal exposure by residual radiation from the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki' was published in the Journal Medicine, Conflict and Survival in 2007.

The black rain contaminated all three groups. So the apparent weakness of the effect from gamma way exposure has a simple explanation - it was overwhelmed by a much stronger effect from the black rain.

Thus the NIC 'controls' were not true controls at all, because all were exposed to the 'black rain', which caused far greater long term health damage. As Sawada (2007) writes:

"The effects of internal exposure due to intake of tiny radioactive particles are more severe than those of external exposure, explaining the difference between the official criteria and the actual state of the survivors."
I'm sure he's done a whole load of other interesting work.

More interesting still is the 'fact' that Shoji is an atomic bomb witness & survivor...
As a 13-year-old, Dr Sawada experienced the US nuclear attack against Japan from his home, situated just 1400 metres from the hypocentre of the Hiroshima bomb.

Here's his story...
When the atomic bomb was dropped I was 13 years old. I was sick on that day, then at the moment of the bombing I was sleeping at home, about 1,400m from ground zero. Therefore I did not see the flash of the heat ray nor feel the shock wave of the blast...

... My mother said that she was unable to move, that her legs were caught between big beams or pillars. I
tried with all my might to pull away these beams or pillars. But it was far beyond my ability. I called out
in vain to adults for help, but those wounded could do nothing more than find a safe place for
themselves. During rescue work of my mother I asked her “Is this a big earthquake?” She said, “No, a
huge bomb exploded very close to our house.”

I did not notice the fires at first, but it was spreading gradually. At the instant of the atomic bomb
explosion, everything to burn caught fires but was smoldering for a while. When I told my mother of the
approaching fires, she told me, “ You should survive, you should become a good person by studying
well.” Though she could not see the fire, which was growing stronger, she said, “That’s enough, never
mind your mother. Get away from here!”

I hesitated in leaving my mother. But when a large fire storm arose, my mother said, “Get away right now.” It seemed faint, but it was strong, and so I could decide to leave without her.

As I escaped, I said,

“Forgive me, mother!”

That was the last conversation I had with my mother.
Critical Mass

Another 'eyewitness'...

Irish nun witnessed dropping of Hiroshima bomb in 1945

There is so little backdating to this story it is laughable...
She died at the age of 93 in Tokyo in 1987. Two years before she died, she gave an interview to a journalist called Adrian Millar and it was published in the Andersonstown News.
What the article fails to mention is that Adrian did indeed publish it... in 2013

Only Irish Woman To Survive Hiroshima

You can read the absurd rambling story in its entirety but I must warn you that throughout you'll be treated to nonsense like this...
“My friend used to call me her ‘television’ because I spoke Japanese and I’d arrive in to see her every week full of news of the outside world.”

“Japanese? Can you speak Japanese? Say something, daddy!” my 8 year-old says, all excited.

“Yuki.”

“That’s our dog’s name,” she says, crestfallen.

“I know. It means ‘snow’. The dog is white, isn’t she? Well, that explains it.”
Anyway before that date I can find no other reference to this 'eyewitness'.
Critical Mass

Another eyewitness. This time the only English speaker to have been interviewed by the USSBS...

KALERIA PALCHIKOFF DRAGO

She was a 23 yo Russian immigrant who had lived in Japan all her life... yet spoke using good American-English both 1945 & now.

On the History Channel excerpt you can hear her describe how all the 'brick buildings in Hiroshima were destroyed' and how she saw the flash yet heard no sound (248 db allegedly... you'd think you'd notice that). She also insists she saw 'the plane' flying away... smoke & clouds be damned.

On the NPR excerpt you can hear her describe confusing Japanese civilians with Negroes because of all the deep yellow burns they had received(?). She also explains that she married into the US military after the war & moved to the US where she chose to never speak about her experiences.

There are no photos of Kaleria as far as I can tell but here are her Father & her Brother...

Her Brother had naturally been fighting for the Americans in the Philippines before coming back to Hiroshima to rescue her.
Right after the bomb was dropped*, he was one of the first American soldiers to set foot in Hiroshima. He got permission to come to the city, where he was born and raised, to look for us. He thought that we had all perished. So he came, and he inspected the place where he was born and the house that stood there. He saw his bed mangled and all the stuff burned.

At the same time that day*, dad happened to be down there to look for his colleagues, or to try to find some help in some way. He had to be careful and get out of there real quick. They said the radiation would get him if he stayed for more than two hours.

* According to the Brothers account he arrived three weeks after the bombing.

BONUS

Cluesforum is not the only place where people are discussing the Nuke hoax. 'Exorcist' here makes a very interesting discovery.

Atomic bomb damage @ 18:32?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jRZX2TgHKc
Critical Mass

Three more alleged eyewitnesses today, all from the Nagasaki event.

Dr. Raisuke Shirabe

When my colleagues and students in the 1st department of surgery at Nagasaki University School of Medicine told me that they planned to celebrate my 87th birthday with an alumni meeting on May 17, 1986, I tried to think of some way to express my gratitude in a tangibIe form.
But just as I reached the door of the office, a silvery purple light flashed in the window on the northern side of the room, followed immediately by a thunderous roar as the building shuddered and the ceilings and walls crashed down around me. Everything became dark, and the debris buried me as I huddled on the floor.
It's difficult to know how much of this account should be considered or even if he was a real individual as his existence is only confirmed by the US military either way the late effects of the atomic bombing section is interesting. For instance...
Several years after the atomic bombing, keloid scars could be surgically removed without fear of recurrence, and those left untreated disappeared spontaneously.
Fortunately though, its progress was slow in the survivors and there has been no report of an atomic bomb cataract leading to blindness.
Presently, there are very few cases of leukemia.
Either way he was plugging his book...
On the spur of the moment, I decided to write an abbreviated version of my experiences and an outline of the damages caused by the atomic bombing as a reference for young people who have not had contact with this information. For a more detailed account, I invite the reader to refer to my book Ishi-no-shogen Nagasaki-genbaku-taiken
... written in 1982.

Next is an unnamed young Dutch POW from camp#14 who's account was supposedly first published in 1980 by J Stellingwerff

I can't find much about this 'J Stellingwerff' author... I'd speculate that he was a Dutch art historian who spent time in Nagasaki based on his bibliography with at least two other Nagasaki books attributed to him. Although saying that there is a later American Reformed Church history book by a Johan Stellingwerff.

Either way back to the unnamed Dutch POW's account. Here are the original scans... all six and a half pages typed in English.

About these scans... 4 years ago 'sidsmeets' asked 'Bobcatnorth' "Where can the original notes be studied?". Tis an excellent question however he received no answer.

Finally & again connected to the Nagasaki Medical college we have the Saint of Urakami.

This guy is quite literally a character merging science & religion.
Everything on the earth was shattered instantly. The earth became bare! Within one kilometer, wooden buildings were smashed. Steel concrete buildings collapsed. Factories were flattened. Tombstones were knocked over. The leaves of plants were blown away. Big or small, all trees fell down. Any living creature outside, from insects to cows, horses, humans, died instantly. People were buried by their own houses collapsing on them. In one moment, the Urakami area had changed to a hell on earth. It took only one moment.
He died in 1951 & his best selling book The bells of Nagasaki was made into a 1950 movie.

There was talk of making another movie about him.

He is on the road to Sainthood.
Critical Mass

More eyewitnesses from this article... damn interesting indeed.

Yoshitaka Kawamoto; a thirteen year old boy at the time of the bombing...
I couldn't move, not even an inch. Then, I heard about ten of my surviving classmates singing our school song. I remember that. I could hear sobs. Someone was calling his mother. But those who were still alive were singing the school song for as long as they could. I think I joined the chorus. We thought that someone would come and help us out. That's why we were singing a school song so loud. But nobody came to help, and we stopped singing one by one. In the end, I was singing alone. Then I started to feel fear creeping in.
... and a Director of the Hiroshima Memorial Museum "telling visitors from all over the world what the atomic bomb did to the people of Hiroshima".

Isao Kita; '33' at the time of the bombing...
Looking at the injured, I realized how seriously the town had been damaged. The fire was its peak at around that time. It thundered 10 times between 10 and 11 o'clock. The sound of thunder itself was not so great but still I could see the lightning over the fire. When I looked down on the town from the top of that hill, I could see that the city was completely lost. The city turned into a yellow sand. It turned yellow, the color of the yellow desert.
... with so little backstory to the character than when you google his alleged workplace you only get his testimony. I like the poem based on his testimony...
He could see the city was lost, that it had been turned into yellow sand: it was yellow, the color of desert, of cooked egg
This is his picture...

Akiko Takakura; was 20 or 19 years old when the bomb fell. She was in the Bank of Hiroshima, 300 meters away from the hypocenter. Ms. Takakura miraculously escaped death despite over 100 lacerated wounds on her back. She is one of the few survivors who was within 300 meters of the hypocenter. She now runs a kindergarten and she relates her experience of the atomic bombing to children.
Many people on the street were killed almost instantly. The fingertips of those dead bodies caught fire and the fire gradually spread over their entire bodies from their fingers. A light gray liquid dripped down their hands, scorching their fingers. I, I was so shocked to know that fingers and bodies could be burned and deformed like that.
She played herself in this hilarious BBC 'documentary'...

A poem for her Kindergarden children...
Hundreds, thousands of fire balls, 30-centimeters across, whirled right at us.
This is her picture...

Hiroshi Sawachika; Japanese Army doctor apparently...
INTERVIEWER: How many patients did you treat on August 6?

ANSWER: Well, at least 2 or 3 thousand on that very day if you include those patients whom I gave directions to.
It's a sad reality that the smell human beings produce when they are burned is the same as that of the dried squid when it is grilled.
As soon as I cried, I felt weightless as if I were an astronaut. I was then unconscious for 20 or 30 seconds.
This is an alleged picture of him..

Apparently his testimony was 'reformatted in 1986 from the original electronic text' perhaps explaining the bizarre Astronaut reference.

This is his picture...

kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

hoi.polloi on January 17th, 2010, 9:35 pm wrote:
If the nuke doesn't exist, perhaps killing a thousand or a million people with a button is not as easy as the fearmongers behind 9/11 would have us believe. And if everyone knew it, perhaps it wouldn't have been so easy for a single story - a single big lie like 9/11 or 7/7 or 11-M or whatever BS comes out next - to be distributed through the "nuke warning" channels in every country.
Aliens will destroy Earth in nuclear attack because we're 'too noisy', claims physicist

Humans on Earth face being wiped out because we are too noisy - just like Martians who were destroyed by a huge nuclear explosion.

That's according to plasma physicist Dr John Brandenburg, who believes rowdy inhabitants of Mars were blasted to smithereens by an intelligent alien race.

The theory, which was heard at the Meeting of the American Physical Society in Illinois on Saturday, is based on the high concentration of Xenon-129 in its atmosphere.

Dr Brandenburg also points to uranium and thorium on the surface, spotted by Nasa's Mars Odyssey spacecraft.

Although these are natural materials found everywhere, he is adamant their presence is the result of a thermonuclear explosion that destroyed the Martians.

The theories are complied in a talk entitled Evidence of Massive Thermonuclear Explosions in Mars Past, The Cydonian Hypothesis, and Fermi's Paradox.

“Given the large amount of nuclear isotopes in Mars atmosphere resembling those from hydrogen bomb tests on Earth, Mars may present an example of civilization wiped out by a nuclear attack from space," Dr Brandenburg told the Motherboard website.

Brandenburg is a former consultant on Space Missile Defence and Directed Energy Weapons and is currently holding post as researcher at Orbital Technologies in Madison Wisconsin. His paper will be published in the Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics.

"Providentially, we are forewarned of this possible aspect of the cosmos. The author therefore advocates that a human mission to Mars is mounted immediately to maximize knowledge of what occurred," he concluded.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/573878/2 ... Hbzumeui8_
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"The theories are complied in a talk..." Oopsy. A pile of lies?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Mushroom Queen

Here is something for a future "miscellaneous nuke comedies" thread...
Las Vegas decided to combine two of its major attractions – nuclear bombs and showgirls – into a beauty contest.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Atomic_(pageants)
http://www.historybyzim.com/2013/03/miss-atomic-bomb/
The third of four queens, Linda Lawson was mushroom-crowned “Miss Cue” on May 1, 1955, in reference to the misfiring of Operation Cue Bomb. Much like in a clothes catalogue, the servicemen are looking in many different directions, except where a man would normally look.

That state-of-the-art mushroom crown must have taken at least 2 minutes to make!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
ADMIN NOTICE (simon): Sorry folks but I have moved the various replies to this post into the Derailing Room - as I hope you'll all appreciate and understand, so as to keep this Nuke Hoax thread on track. As Flabbergasted wrote, this would fit better into a future "miscellaneous nuke comedies" thread.
lux

Unread post by lux »

My personal favorite Is Miss Atomic Bomb (Lee Merlin):
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:My personal favorite Is Miss Atomic Bomb (Lee Merlin):
Looks like she could swallow more than your average Japanese sea-monster!
Critical Mass

I present to you the Worlds first live TV broadcast of an Atomic bomb...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5JsrCPWCl8

This thing is so poor it almost defies analysis however I would point out the complete lack of blast sound, the confusion over distances involved (40 miles away when described live... 10 miles when 'recollected') the differences between this supposed live shot & the official movie release* & that the KLTA TV studio that promoted this event was ran, as part of its story, a German guy who destroyed a secret Nazi weapon

Oh & the photo's don't match the live shots either...

Atomic weapons... surely the most immense (& expensive) hoax ever perpetuated on the people of this planet.

* For starters- the official shot has one of those 'delayed stems' the live shot starts out with an 'immediate stem'
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Watch this space:

Smithstonian Folklore Project; From Trinity to Crossroads. <_<
Submitting proposals for paper presentations at academic conferences can be very competitive, which is why I often try to improve my odds by selecting topics that have direct connections to the conference venue. For instance, I have successfully proposed papers for recent American Folklore Society conferences on John Dillinger’s legendary escape from Wisconsin (when AFS met in Milwaukee), a Kentucky outlaw hero (Louisville), Shoshone-Bannock portrait photographs (Boise), and the reception of Robert Altman’s film Nashville (…guess where).

So, when I learned that the 2014 AFS meeting would take place in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and that the conference theme would be “Folklore at the Crossroads,” I immediately sought a local connection. I knew that the first atomic bomb test (codenamed Trinity) had occurred two hundred miles south of Santa Fe on the White Sands Proving Ground on July 16, 1945, and that almost exactly one year later, on July 1 and July 25, 1946, the second and third atomic bomb tests occurred in the Bikini Atoll of the South Pacific. The codename for those Pacific tests was (cue the music) Crossroads. Given that the development of the atomic bomb was shrouded in secrecy, it seemed certain that there would be a great deal of folklore—including legends, rumors, and conspiracy theories—associated with both Trinity and Crossroads.

One of the earliest such legends claimed that Georgia Green, an eighteen-year-old blind university student, from Socorro, New Mexico, was able to “see” the flash of the Trinity test from fifty miles away—or even from one hundred or 120 miles away, according to some variants. Rays of the sun curing blindness is a common folk motif—even classified F952.2 in the Motif-Index of Folk Literature and found in Greek mythology, when Orion’s blindness is cured “by turning his face towards the rays of the rising sun.” Georgia Green’s miracle was reported in newspapers—and makes for a compelling legend—but according to Snopes.com, Georgia “could still distinguish between light and dark,” which removes any mystery or supernatural explanation for her being able to “see” the brilliant flash of the Trinity explosion.

The existence of several variants—such as the number of miles separating Georgia from White Sands—and a formulaic structure are usually good clues that a particular “fact” is legend. One such story concerns the first words uttered in shock and awe by J. Robert Oppenheimer, the Manhattan Project’s chief scientist, upon witnessing the success of the Trinity test. By some accounts, Oppenheimer recalled words from the sacred Hindu text, the Bhagavad Gita: “I am become Death, destroyer of worlds”; or a slightly different variant, “I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds.” These words are both chilling and prescient, but no one at the time remembered any such pronouncement at the testing site, according to James Hijiya’s definitive article. What Oppenheimer may actually have said was plain and simple: “It worked.”

Similar folkloric variants surround the choice of “Trinity” for the codename. Did it come from Oppenheimer, who may have been familiar with a poem by John Donne, which refers to “a three-personed God”—even though Oppenheimer himself was Jewish and thus presumably not a believer in the Holy Trinity? Or did it come from Major W.A. Stevens, a devout Roman Catholic? Oppenheimer’s literary prowess makes for a better story, but the facts remain obscure—just like the origin of “Crossroads.” Folklorists know that crossroads are often where human beings encounter supernatural creatures. For instance, a well-known blues legend posits that Robert Johnson sealed a midnight deal with the devil at a Mississippi crossroads in order to gain prowess on the guitar. Johnson was an extraordinary bluesman, but he also died mysteriously at the age of twenty-seven. Crossroads are thus associated with demons, death, and mystery—all of which are integral parts of the first atomic bomb tests.

There are legends about the so-called “Demon Core,” which was used in the first Bikini test. This fourteen-pound mass of plutonium led to the accidental deaths through radiation poisoning of two scientists working at the Los Alamos Laboratory in New Mexico: Harry Daghlian Jr., who died on August 21, 1945, and Louis Slotin, who died on May 21, 1946. There are also mysterious legends about the significance of the number thirty-three in the tests. The site of the Trinity test is on the thirty-third line of latitude north; the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki straddle the thirty-third parallel; and their destruction was authorized by Harry S. Truman, the thirty-third president of the United States, who was also a thirty-three-degree Freemason.

It is no surprise then that the thirty-third line of latitude north also crosses both the Bermuda Triangle and Roswell, New Mexico. Many mysterious disappearances have occurred at the former; the latter is where an extraterrestrial spacecraft allegedly crashed in July 1947. According to legend, the technologically superior aliens were on their way to the White Sands Proving Ground to warn the United States of the inherent dangers of nuclear weapons when their spacecraft crashed.

Thinking their relocation would be temporary only, the residents of Bikini Atoll voluntarily moved 120 miles east to Rongerik Atoll in March 1946.Thinking their relocation would be temporary only, the residents of Bikini Atoll voluntarily moved 120 miles east to Rongerik Atoll in March 1946.

Much more folklore could be cited—including the myths and legends of the Marshallese Islanders displaced from Bikini so that the Crossroads tests could take place; the beliefs that atomic bomb testing awakened supernatural creatures, or created radioactive monsters, such as Godzilla, giant leeches, scorpions, crabs, and ants; or that the clouds formed by the explosions resemble mushrooms, which may be poisonous—and thus associated with witchcraft and death. Some of the first atomic bomb test observers thought the resulting clouds resembled geysers, cauliflowers, funnels, parasols, and even raspberries. But the folklore associated with fungi seems to have clinched the mushroom shape as the defining metaphor.

According to the proposed Manhattan Project National Historical Park Act, the development and use of the atomic bomb during World War II was “the single most significant event of the twentieth century.” Not surprisingly, the development and testing of the atomic bomb has also been a highly significant source of folklore.

James Deutsch is a CFCH curator who has helped plan and develop Folklife Festival programs on the Peace Corps, China, Hungary, NASA, Mekong River, U.S. Forest Service, and Silk Road. Two CFCH interns—Emma Louise Backe and Alexandra Karpa— provided invaluable research for this article.

http://www.folklife.si.edu/talkstory/20 ... omb-tests/
Critical Mass

An 'academic'* pushes the bizarre atomic imagery...

Mushroom clouds strange, familiar, and fake

The whole article is worth a read but I particularly like his promotion of the 'Licorne test sequence' which...
When you resize them to the same scale (more or less), you can see that they are not four different shots at all, just differently timed photographs of the evolution of a single shot’s mushroom cloud:

All four images (amongst others) can be viewed at 'Sonic bomb'

Enjoy playing 'spot the anomaly' I quickly found a few...

However when we compare with the original test movie...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8yvZ7pIZns
We see that the pictures (although mirrored for some reason) are trying to depict the anomalies in the movie footage. For instance the strangely disappearing dark patch to the right of the stem in the movies (left of the stem in the pics)... perhaps the imagery does 'all hang together'?

* You can even follow him on twitter

EDIT

Removed a sun calculation as I think I made an error somewhere
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Introducing...

Mrs SETSUKO THURLOW

"As a 13-year old schoolgirl, Setsuko Thurlow found herself in close proximity to the hypocentre of the atomic blast that rocked Hiroshima. A survivor of one of the most pivotal events in modern history, she displayed great courage and leadership, sharing her experiences in order to sensitize us to the consequences of armed conflict on civilian populations and to promote lasting peace. After relocating to Toronto, she joined forces with the mayors of Toronto, Hiroshima and Nagasaki to establish the Peace Garden in Nathan Phillips Square. Over the years, she has served with a number of organizations, including Voices of Women, Canadian Pugwash Group and Toronto Hiroshima Day Coalition, continuing her journey from victim to activist. On October 26, 2007, she received the Order of Canada Citation in Toronto, Ontario."
http://www.japansociety.org/about/press ... ve-webcast

Here's Mrs Thurow telling her Hiroshima-survivor-tale at the Swedish TV celebrity talk show 'SKAVLAN' - only a couple of days ago. You need to listen to it to believe it (if you can, that is)... Well, if you do believe it, I have a large building for sale here in Rome which I affectionately call "the Colosseum". If you're interested, contact me for enquiries. :P

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cre8SDTZP4s

Touchingly enough, Mrs Thurlow teams up with President Truman's grandson in the "noble battle against nukular weapons"... :rolleyes:
"Clifton Truman Daniel, the eldest grandson of President Harry S. Truman who was president when the US dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and atomic bomb survivor from Hiroshima Setsuko Thurlow.

They both work as advocates for the abolition of nuclear weapons."

ImageImage
http://www.paulepictures.com/blog/?tag=setsuko-thurlow
A tip of the hat goes to my Norwegian pen pal 'El Buggo' for finding this 'high-profile' Hiroshima storyteller / con artist, Mrs Thurlow.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Reminds me of the 9/11 Surfer's tall tale. She was on the 2nd floor of a wooden building and was thrown in the air by the blast as the building was flattened around and on top of her. She was not seriously injured by this and walked away to see death and horrific injuries all around her. :rolleyes: