The "SAMSON OPTION"

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
simonshack
Administrator

The "SAMSON OPTION"

Unread post by simonshack »

THE SAMSON OPTION

Here's how Wickedpedia defines the "SAMSON OPTION".
"The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts have given to Israel's hypothetical deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence."

Israel refuses to confirm or deny it has nuclear weapons or to describe how it would use them, an official policy of nuclear ambiguity, also known as "nuclear opacity." This has made it difficult for anyone outside the Israeli government to describe the country's true nuclear policy definitively, while still allowing Israel to influence the perceptions, strategies and actions of other governments.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
Wonderful. Well, since our forum readers will know that nuclear bombs are a hoax - a totally fictitious, scare-mongering fable invented and upheld by the powers that be - how are we to interpret this ludicrous "SAMSON OPTION"? Here we have a weeny little nation of this planet - threatening ALL OF US to be blown into smithereens - if we only have the gall to threaten their existence... Can any sane, living brain on this planet buy this crap? And for how long are we supposed to buy it?

Now, anyone is free to believe that this threat of a nuclear armageddon proposed to us by Israel is real.

But whether it is real or not, can any honest human being accept to be threatened with such a pathetic and unspeakably offensive menace ? What exactly is going on here? How can a little nation threaten to blow up the entire planet - without being reprimanded by the entire international community for uttering such grossly inane and ridiculous threats? Isn't it high time to start questioning the very sanity of the folks behind this?

To be sure, this little forum of ours - and all of its members - have been accused in the mainstream media of being mentally challenged or, in other words - insane. This, in two major Norwegian newspapers - and in the context of the Breivik affair, a crass psyop obviously backed and ordained by jewish-Norwegian prime minister Jens Stoltenberg. So where do I - or we - go from here? Now, please tell me: have I not, as a 'neutral' Scandinavian researcher into media fakery, showed time and time again my dislike for making political statements? I think I have. But there comes a time when every man of integrity (real men with balls, if you will) has to take a stance - however uncomfortable it may be - and to call out the enemy. Now - make no mistake - to talk about the jewish potentates and media-moguls (no - NOT all jews) of this planet is a matter of political and psychological relevance - and has absolutely NOTHING to do with racism. I have also repeatedly stated my belief that the PTB (the powers that be) are composed by a wide variety of power-obsessed maniacs. It's a big, international, "olympic" mafia - and the jewish team seem to be pretty much on top of it. Do I have an 'agenda'? No, but I might start thinking about it...Perhaps my agenda would be to confine the insane people of this planet into two big skyscrapers converted into mental institutions - and perhaps someone like Nobel Peace Prize recipient Henry Kissinger would be my prime choice for a high-profile patient to promote my world-saving mental asylum.

Anyhow, what this SAMSON OPTION tells us, is that the people behind it have very serious mental issues. They are not alone though. Even American and British potentates keep brandishing the big stick of the "atomic bomb" - and most of this world's population keep buying their bullcrap. All we need here is for normal people to see through the insanity of our so-called "leaders" - and start thinking for themselves. Unfortunately, most people keep staring into their TV sets - and let themselves being hypnotized by the ongoing media show.

In any case, don't lose any sleep because you've now heard of the "SAMSON OPTION". The folks behind this crap are clearly deranged and should - at the very least - be totally ignored. In fact, I should have, ideally, ignored them too! :P
fbenario

Re: The "SAMSON OPTION"

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:Anyhow, what this SAMSON OPTION tells us, is that the people behind it have very serious mental issues. They are not alone though. Even American and British potentates keep brandishing the big stick of the "atomic bomb"
Egotistical megalomaniac narcissist puppeteers.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

So do you guys think Iran is an independently owned country or is it property of the same crew? What do you guys see happening there in the next few months?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

daozen wrote:So do you guys think Iran is an independently owned country or is it property of the same crew? What do you guys see happening there in the next few months?
No point to prognosticating, since nothing we will be told about what 'happens' will be worthy of belief.
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

I always liked the imagery of Samson bringing down the building, as a myth. It's like a so-bad-its-good Conan pastiche but written in the bronze age.

I think, though, that a "Samson option" is a more viable tool for the people than for states, religions, cabals, and cults. Disbelief can be our Samson option; spread far enough, it can (and would) bring everything down, more surely than any nuclear detonation. Nations, businesses and banks, even armies depend on a complex web of beliefs about the world beyond one's own experience, just to exist. It's all a very fragile house of cards, really.

If I were them, I'd be far more careful with the sort of imagery they want to promote. Building a house of cards that's making everyone angry and then bringing up Samson is probably not the most brilliant idea.
allegoricalfact
Banned

Unread post by allegoricalfact »

edgewaters wrote:I always liked the imagery of Samson bringing down the building, as a myth. It's like a so-bad-its-good Conan pastiche but written in the bronze age.

I think, though, that a "Samson option" is a more viable tool for the people than for states, religions, cabals, and cults. Disbelief can be our Samson option; spread far enough, it can (and would) bring everything down, more surely than any nuclear detonation. Nations, businesses and banks, even armies depend on a complex web of beliefs about the world beyond one's own experience, just to exist. It's all a very fragile house of cards, really.

If I were them, I'd be far more careful with the sort of imagery they want to promote. Building a house of cards that's making everyone angry and then bringing up Samson is probably not the most brilliant idea.

I agree, for they are, as are all their creed, Mediocre. 'When the mediocrity rule they allow no talent to rise' That is why they always fall, they have no real imagination and so no true aspirations. The spirit of man is stronger than their boring, boring ever more boring 'fundi-mentality'.

They are mere mortals and will crumble as dust back into the Earth..............were as that which is 'immortal' will not ;-)

I may be wrong but I have come to believe that jealousy is the root of all 'evil'
daozen

Re: The "SAMSON OPTION" NORTH KOREA Declares Nuclear War

Unread post by daozen »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWBHgVMoitc

http://www.coolbuster.net/2013/03/north ... korea.html

:huh: ... maybe this will need to be a thread on it's own...

and a bit of a relevant tangent
http://www.ibtimes.com/north-korea-accu ... aign-photo
Last edited by daozen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

fbenario wrote:
daozen wrote:So do you guys think Iran is an independently owned country or is it property of the same crew? What do you guys see happening there in the next few months?
No point to prognosticating, since nothing we will be told about what 'happens' will be worthy of belief.
Well something is going to happen, no? I mean aside of the loads of faked news, lol.
allegoricalfact
Banned

Unread post by allegoricalfact »

daozen wrote:Well something is going to happen, no? I mean aside of the loads of faked news, lol.

Who knows ? The Cold War lasted for a good long time and then sort of, just fizzled. It is a good diversion perhaps ?
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

allegoricalfact wrote:
daozen wrote:Well something is going to happen, no? I mean aside of the loads of faked news, lol.

It is a good diversion perhaps ?
from what, you think, possibly?
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

Maybe North Korea is owned by Texaco...? I mean, we know news are all bs, but we should atleast be able to tell wether this war is going to be real or not?

Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

If Syria retaliates against Israels recent air strikes and its allies get involved then they most likely will go with their "Samson Option", and all hell is going to break loose. The situation is looking quite ominous right now.

Syria vows Retaliation after a Declaration of War Israeli Airstrike (May 05, 2013):
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDSmaPLIReE
News Articles:

Iran, Syria prep retaliation for Israeli airstrikes
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/iran-syria-p ... irstrikes/

Egypt, Arab League condemn Israeli 'attacks' in Syria
http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/CN ... 9730---241

Syria: Israel's airstrikes are a 'declaration of war'
http://www.timesofisrael.com/syria-isra ... on-of-war/

Syria: Attack on military facility was a 'declaration of war' by Israel
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/05/world/mea ... ?hpt=hp_c2
According to the Encyclopedia Britannica:
Among ancient cities of the world, Damascus is perhaps the oldest continuously inhabited. Its name, Dimashq in Arabic ... derives from Dimashka, a word of pre-Semitic etymology, suggesting that the beginnings of Damascus go back to a time before recorded history.
Source: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/top ... 0/Damascus

What the Bible says will happen to Syria that apparently has never happened before:
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.- Isaiah 17: 1-3
nimblehorse

Unread post by nimblehorse »

It is estimated Israel has as many as 400 atomic and hydrogen nuclear weapons.(Vapour ware)

I'm guessing the two above images don't need linked as they are for humour rather than analysis.
High profile Israeli supporters also brandish such threats. Martin Van Creveld, a professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem stated: "We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: ‘Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.’...We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."
http://thisiszionism.blogspot.co.uk/200 ... ption.html

ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

THE ISRAELI “SAMSON OPTION”: THE WHOLE WORLD REMAINS A POTENTIAL VICTIM OF THIS HORRIFIC STRATEGY :ph34r:
September 22, 2010 at 6:00 PM
by Syarif Hidayat

THE BIBLICAL STORY OF Samson and Delilah is familiar (Judges 16:4-30). Delilah deceives her husband, Samson. She betrays him to her people, the Philistines, who are the enemies of the Israelites. The Philistines put out Samson's eyes and rob him of the source of his strength by cutting his hair.

Samson repents of his sin, his hair grows back, and he regains his strength. Not letting on that his strength has returned, Samson in turn deceives his captors. When the opportunity arises, he uses his renewed strength to bring down the two middle pillars of a great temple when the Philistines are assembled to sacrifice to their god. Samson kills a large number of the Philistines and in the process he kills himself.

Applied in the context of the Middle East, the Samson Option, has important ramifications :lol: . ISRAEL MIGHT well launch a preemptive strike against Iran, even if the international military and diplomatic reprisals that follow might bring disastrous consequences upon Israel itself. Why? Because Israel might well calculate that Iran armed with nuclear weapons would be too unpredictable and dangerous to tolerate. At any moment and for any reason, Iran might simply launch a nuclear attack on Israel. Since Iran's irrationality cannot be ruled out, Israel could calculate there is no rational option except to attack Iran first.

Ironically, there is also a Samson Option calculated from Iran's perspective. (Nothing is ever easy or simple in the Middle East.) Allowing the mad mullahs in Iran to have a nuclear bomb might be the same as giving them a button with which they could blow up the world. The mullahs might just decide to push the End of the World button, acting as irrational terrorists unable to resist the temptation, or acting "rationally" in the calculation that they will soon be in heaven for their glorious deed.

Even knowing that to launch a nuclear strike on Israel would result in a devastating nuclear retaliation being launched on them might not be enough deterrence for these radical clerics who have a history of embracing suicide as martyrdom. That the world would be destroyed because they pushed the button might perversely be an inducement to the mad clerics in charge of a radical terror-supporting theocracy.

The Israelis also are egged on in its nuclear threats by "Christian Zionists" like Hal Lindsay who believe Israel must expand its control of territory to its Biblical borders in order to bring about Armageddon and the return of Jesus Christ. Some suspect that former President George W. Bush holds such beliefs, especially after his November 2007 statement "If you want to see World War Three, you know, a way to do that is to attack Israel with a nuclear weapon."

Why Israel Strikes First

ISRAEL HAS sworn "Never again!" Reasoning that the Holocaust occurred in part because European Jews did not resist, the Israelis have determined that never again will Israel be passive in the face of its enemies. Since the late 1940s first strikes have characterized the Israeli's foreign policy.

The highly effective Israeli first-strike air assault on June 5, 1967, destroyed the entire Egyptian air force on the ground at the start of the Six-Day War. But more parallel to the urgency surrounding the situation of Iran's having nuclear weapons is the June 1981 air attack that took out Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor.

The "Never again!" resolve would tolerate annihilation only if it followed a massive Israeli military attempt to first annihilate the foe. Put another way, the possibility of annihilation would not stop Israel from attacking first if it felt its survival was on the line anyway.

The Samson Option psychology would be different for the Iranian mullahs even though the result might be the same. In its extreme form, the most radical Islamic terrorist :ph34r: accepts suicide to advance his cause. But the mad mullahs :ph34r: typically motivate others to commit suicide while they remain safe at home. Yet, presented with the opportunity to destroy Israel gloriously, even the mad mullahs might accept their own ticket to heaven as the price they had to pay to achieve their goal.

Thinking from a more rational perspective…

https://www.facebook.com/notes/syarif-h ... 261419400/
Titus 1:14
and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=452#p715551