The Robert F. Kennedy "assassination"

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
lux

The Robert F. Kennedy "assassination"

Unread post by lux »

IMO the alleged assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy in June of 1968 is another highly questionable event that smells of media hoax.

I've spent some time recently searching for photos of the event. There isn't much to choose from on the internet. Mostly just variations of “the busboy photo” such as this :

… or this awful doctored-looking photo ...

… published in many newspapers such as the LA Times:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... later.html

Just looking at the above photos got my suspicions up. Does it seem likely that the Secret Service would allow a busboy to do this with a mortally wounded US Senator just after being shot? Compare with SS reactions to Reagan's "shooting" easily found on YT.

RFK was supposedly shot 3 times from behind at a range of only inches. One shot in the back of the head behind the right ear and two shots in the right armpit with one of these bullets exiting the right front of his chest just below the clavicle.

Refs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassinat ... F._Kennedy
http://www.jfklancer.com/hunt/moldeas.htm

As it happens I came upon a “coffee table” book of photographs of RFK by a photographer named Harry Benson which include some 35mm B&W photos of the “assassination” which do not appear on the net AFAIK. The book is titled R.F.K. A Photographer's Journal:

I tried scanning the photos from this large format book and the results were terrible due to the bulkiness and binding of the book so I had to resort to straight photos with an SLR. Here are the only two that show RFK after the “shooting” that are large enough to be useful:

© Harry Benson
(Line down center is the book's binding)
Again, no blood is evident. How does a bullet come out of someone's chest without the slightest stain on a white shirt? Notice also the calm and relaxed expression on RFK's face in this photo as well as the top photo in this post. Does the face look like a man in pain from gunshot wounds? Or, does it simply look like a man lying down with his eyes closed?

While writing this post I found a smaller version of the photo here:
http://www.toptenz.net/iconic-photograp ... rry-benson

© Harry Benson
Why is that person grabbing RFK right at the area where he was supposedly shot in the back of the head on the right side? Seems a bizarre thing to do but why is there no blood on that person's hands or on the tissue/handkerchief that he's wiping with? And, of course none on RFK as well.

Here is another photo I found on the web:
ref:
http://bobby-kennedy.com/rfkassassination.htm

Still no blood apparent on his bare chest though the area of his chest where the bullet supposedly exited is visible.

In searching YouTube I was finally able to find some blood! It's in the first 1:30 minutes of this video news footage. There is some red on the pavement below RFK's head. :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyCfJDGdnqE

But, notice that the kneeling man holds RFK's head, again with his hand on or very near to the place where he was supposedly shot (an odd thing to so in itself) yet there is no blood visible on his hand or clothing.

This "assassination" reminds me of the very unconvincing, staged-looking and bloodless shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald as covered on the earlier Zapruder thread here.

Anyway, I don't think RFK was really shot. Do you?

[edited to fix typos]
Last edited by lux on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Re: The Robert F. Kennedy "assassination"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sirhan Sirhan (his alleged killer) is also alleged to be alive in the California State penitentiary, with Charles Manson and other notorious folk.
Sirhan claimed he killed Kennedy because he was angry over Kennedy's support for Israel.
- says this article ( http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5 ... Gk4Z3VYU4k ) with a teeeensy weeensy little updated photo of the prisoner.

Does this look like a real man? Look carefully. This image was fabricated in 2008. Only you can answer yourself. We know that the official story says nobody sees Sirhan Sirhan, except guards, who keep him in a special cell.

Someone took extra loving care to carve the border around his chin. (Sh! Iran. Sh! Iran.) lol

---

Here are the people who were around RFK to help stop Sirhan Sirhan:

An actor, Rosey Grier
Another actor, George Plimpton (also a 'journalist')
A third actor, Rafer Lewis Johnson
and
A fiction writer friend of RFK, "Pete Hamill" married to "Fukiko Aioki" - both of them alleged to be 9/11 witnesses!!!

---

Yup. It stinks. It stinks high.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

another great post. I'm really liking how the forum has taken a look at past events as opposed to the digital age we're currently in.

Just a pick-up from the 'bus boy' picture. Do you think him looking Vietnamese is a deliberate piece of staging? First thing I noticed really.

If he wasn't shot - do you think it was a faked death? I'm going to read up on this some more. Keep well,
Cheers
Pug
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Bus Boy Photo

He is lying in a very peculiar posture, kinda seems unreal! His head looks pasted on.

The most definitely Viet Cong "bus-boy" appears to be an early victim of ye olde photoshoppe!

There's a gawd awful mess around the neck and chin mostly, but also across the head and shoulders!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote: Here are the people who were around RFK to help stop Sirhan Sirhan:

An actor, Rosey Grier
Another actor, George Plimpton (also a 'journalist')
A third actor, Rafer Lewis Johnson
and
A fiction writer friend of RFK, "Pete Hamill" married to "Fukiko Aioki" - both of them alleged to be 9/11 witnesses!!!

---
Yup. It stinks. It stinks high.
Dear Hoi,

Actually, Pete Hamill is known, as far as I can gather, foremostly as a journalist - rather than a fiction writer ("whatever the difference is btw the two", you might say!... :P )

Excerpts of his bio:
A friend of Robert F. Kennedy, Hamill helped persuade the senator to run for the United States presidency, then worked for the campaign and covered it as a journalist. He was one of four men who disarmed Sirhan Sirhan of his gun in the aftermath of the Robert F. Kennedy assassination.
(...)
Over the course of nearly forty years Hamill worked at the Post, the New York Daily News, the Village Voice, and New York Newsday. He served briefly as editor of the Post, and later as editor-in-chief-of the Daily News. He has written about wars in Vietnam, Nicaragua, Lebanon and Northern Ireland, and reported on America’s urban riots of the 1960s.
(...)
His first novel, a thriller called A Killing for Christ, about a plot to assassinate the Pope on Easter Sunday in Rome, was published in 1968.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Hamill
And indeed, Hamill is a "9/11 firsthand eyewitness" and has written excruciatingly mawkish/ 'poetical' pieces about 9/11 - replete with the obligatory, stereotyped and worn-out garbage tediously rehashed by the official propaganda narrative:
http://911anniversary.nydailynews.com/c ... e-remember

Here's Pete Hamill's "Eyewitness account of the Robert F. Kennedy assassination" - dated June 13, 1968.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... lls_ey.php

Excerpts:
"It was as if all of us there went simultaneously insane: a cook was screaming, "Kill him, kill him now, kill him, kill him!" I tried to get past Grier, Johnson, Plimpton and Barry to get at the gunman. The Jack Ruby in me was rising up, white, bright, with a high-singing sound in the ears, and I wanted to damage that insane little bastard they were holding. I wanted to break his face, to rip away flesh, to hear bone break as I pumped punches into that pimpled skin. Budd Schulberg was next to me; I suppose he was trying to do the same. Just one punch. Just one for Dallas. Just one for Medgar Evers, just one for Martin Luther King. Just one punch. Just one. One."

"America the Beautiful: with crumby little mini-John Waynes carrying guns to the woods like surrogate penises. Yes: the kid I saw shoot Kennedy was from Jordan, was diseased with some fierce hatred for Jews. Sam Yorty, who hated Kennedy, now calls Kennedy a great American and blames the Communists. Hey Sam: you killed him too. The gun that kid carried was American. The city where he shot down a good man was run by Sam Yorty. How about keeping your fat pigstink mouth shut."
A real journalist's account - or a zany work of fiction? You decide. That is, if you can muster to read it all...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvUXWcIwfE0
sentientlinergy
Banned

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

John Pilger was there.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ27B4bSqEw
lux

Unread post by lux »

The RFK event happened at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles.

It might be interesting to note that from the late 1980s to about 2005 the hotel was closed to the public and used primarily as a film location. Many movies were shot there -- famous and not-so-famous. If you worked in the Hollywood movie biz during that period you likely worked at the Ambassador at some point. I worked there once or twice myself (as an extra).

Even before 1968 the Ambassador was a favorite Hollywood hangout and a number of Academy Award ceremonies were held there. And, one of the hotel's main attractions was the Cocoanut Grove night club where some of Hollywood's biggest stars performed: Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Liza Minelli, Judy Garland, Bing Crosby and many, many others.

So, the place definitely has a show business history -- a part of which was the RFK assassination, it appears. B)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassador ... Angeles%29

Oh, and for the occult-ologists out there, it should also be noted, I suppose, that RFK "died" on June 6th, 1968.

That's 6/6/1968

And, if you do the voodoo number thing on the "1968" part of the date, guess what you come up with?
Last edited by lux on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

I just received a personal e-mail tonite from a Cluesforum reader, Julie :
Re: Robert Kennedy thread

Hi Simon,

I have read many pages of your site and appreciate it. I don't care to register at this time and subject myself to the scrutiny - I truly am a Luddite when it comes to computers.

However, I did want to comment on the first picture in the post - it looks as though there is no hand supporting Kennedy's head. Just a suit coat, hanging in the air. Is this for real, and if so, how is it that no one in the 50 years since has noticed it?

Thanks for your work. All the best to you,
Julie
Julie has a darn good point - regarding the handless suit coat hanging in the air...

I'd like to add an observation regarding Robert's leg shadows in this other image.
Here, I have only colored a section of his leg shadows to highlight their size and shape:

Quite frankly, I would like to elect this "photograph" as one of the phoniest of all times.
A "Poo-litzer" candidate, if you will. <_<
lux

Unread post by lux »

Good catch on the invisible hand in the photo! Thank you, Julie. :)

As for the leg shadows I wondered about that too. At first I assumed they were supposed to be shadows but then as I read more accounts of the event I kept running into a phrase used repeatedly stating that RFK “collapsed in a pool of blood.”

Examples:
https://www.google.com/search?q=RFK+%E2 ... =firefox-a

So, I think that the dark area around his legs is supposed to be the pool of blood?

Except, if you look at other photos of RFK as he is lying there you'll see a number of people were kneeling or crouching down all around him which would mean they were all doing so “in a pool of blood” so I would think they would all have gotten quite bloodied themselves yet I don't see any evidence of that in any photos. And, the news footage in the video I posted above only shows a very small red area directly under RFK's head which I don't think qualifies as a “pool.”
simonshack
Administrator

lux wrote:
So, I think that the dark area around his legs is supposed to be the pool of blood?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Naah. You can't be seriously thinking that those 'shadows' are a 'pool of blood'.
Does blood spread around evenly - in this way - in your neighborhood? :P

Moreover, does Robert's right foot/shoe appear to be suspended in mid-air? Or what?
lux

Unread post by lux »

I know it's not a pool of blood. I'm saying that whoever doctored the photo may have tried to pass it off as a pool of blood. :P

But, it doesn't look like either one. It looks more like a pool of photo retouching ink to me. :lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow, I wonder if Hamill may have been RFK's Jesuit "handler"? He certainly seems very touchy-feely with RFK. Eerily close to all his political moves. But of course, as these are stage magicians, it's hard to say what each of their real roles is.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

invisible hand is an old masonic theme :-)good observation
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

These are great observations. Just a couple of questions really from me:

The foot-in-the-air thing got me, too - it reminds me of Hitchcock's film 'Vertigo' -

Cut-out type figure..

So, as the photo of RFK sprawled awkwardly looks strange - does that mean it wasn't him or is it a cut-out / mix 'n' match of different people? How would something like that be created?

Also - if this was staged, which it clearly appears - did he die somewhere else / some other way or didn't die at all? Wasn't him and his brother against secret societies and such-like?

Cheers,
Pug
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Wasn't him and his brother against secret societies and such-like?"

What do you call gangsters and politicians?