THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

brianv wrote:To think I was relegated in forum status because I deleted a clown's post! Who is "modding" now? Hah. :rolleyes:
I actually think your valuable no-nonsense shill and BS detection skills (and your inimitable style) were sort of cramped by the diplomatic straitjacket of moderatorship. I would feel relieved rather than relegated in your place.

lux was being provocative and ironic towards you (a fault he admitted, hopefully with sincerity), but he does not belong in the clown category.
Critical Mass

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Whilst flicking through another silly Holocaust story, this time about Dachau, I noticed this image...

This may be one of the worst fake photo's I've ever seen... where do you even begin with it?

We have completely mismatched head & arm sizes*, disembodied arms and the fact that everyone looks healthy & well.

Dachau itself is one of those confirmed** examples of media fakery... officially it used to be an 'Death Camp' & as such was associated with all kinds of horrendous testimony.

https://littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com/ ... ious-liar/

Nowadays it is no longer claimed to have been an 'extermination camp'... which renders all prior testimony as, officially, 'a bunch of stupid lies' & currently accepted testimony as suspect at best.

* The most obvious examples being Image, Image & Image. These appear to be common features of 'liberation' photos.

** Yet at the same time not admitted... academics... you've got to love them
CIE
Banned

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by CIE »

freeatlast119 wrote: Do you still feel like tearing me apart? Do you see yourselves in the mirror, as a kind of anonymous bullying mob?

I'd like to hear from you all why this is a worthwhile place to share 9/11 research.
Hello and welcome,

Well you made the same mistake as me it seems. This being not researching more about this forum before even making the effort to join. They have stringent requirements here and it seems to me don´t like that any of their ideas or research is questioned (I might of course be wrong if I am than sorry , I just describe my impression). Also you might take a look at other´s that tried to join here and were also "welcomed" quite hostile inlcuding myself, so don´t take this behaviour personally. This seems to be normal procedure here :( Guess the first important thing is grammar here, second maybe only come here if you stand 100% behind their theories already before joining.... I say again, I might be totally wrong, these are only my personal impressions and observations so far :)
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

bostonterrierowner wrote: We are completely OK with legitimate discussion and I for example do not expect anyone to stand 100 % behind my theories. You guys (?) just aroused members' suspicion. For a good reason I am sure.

P.S.

Only a fraction of newcomers expierence ,,hostility''

Ah ok, one of the more reasonable answers. But tbh this forum seems as empty as others of it´s kind, as for relevant threads which interest me (Charlie, Copenhagen, German Wings eg.) there are no posts anymore. But if someone joins here, suddenly posters come out of their caves to rip ém apart. I thought more research topics were active at first glance at the forum before I joined, but seems I was wrong. So if the masters of the forum still think my posts are from "shills" (this word to me sounds kinda childish anyway who came with it in the first place?) or disinfo, I am ok with that. Guess one needs to take such experiences as learning and do more research on the persons and the forum itself in the 1st place before joining. My own mistake no question, but one to learn from, too.
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

freeatlast119 wrote:
CIE wrote: I think you're right and I said as much in an email to Simon. That in retrospect, I should've spent time with my own recollections from 14 years ago, and given long thought to how they match up. I came in good faith, as someone awakening to this, and sensing its truth. But it's also new, and it's been a while since that happened and that affects memories too.
I also get the sense that there's something to be discerned here. And that's the difference between analyzing the videos and images, and what actual people lived through on the ground. No, it was definitely not like a movie. And it didn't last only in that time frame from 8:45 to dusk, and that's something only people who were there would know. I was a volunteer into April, but you know, in retrospect, I feel like a sucker for doing that.
I'm new to this, but did jump in perhaps prematurely. I haven't, for example, finished watching the Addendum. I'm still in the revelatory period, and seeing the acting in the people I used to think were real. I might've made a poor first impression, but it goes both ways.
Thank you for your take on it, that helps.
Good will or good faith doesn´t count here, I was already told. And I also agree as so far, that people that actually lived near areas of "events" or even suffered from it, might find certain aspects of the "all is CGI" or "all is only a movie" offensive. However I will also clearly state that certain aspects of the 9/11 research done here are certainly valid. As I started to research 9/11 I noted some of the strangeness of the footage shown too. But I am not as good as others here to spot these errors in the footage. Stopped 9/11 research myself, because it is pretty much solved for me. The official story makes no sense. There is no question in my mind about that. What however really did happen there, I cannot say. It may be the "all is CGI" theory is right, but it may also be that only certain aspects are right. And it also is probably true, that we will never learn what really happened. This would require a totally new and neutral investigation, which ofc the "perps" will not allow.....So far my stance on 9/11. Also solved the Boston "hoaxathon" 100% fake.

But more recent topics and those nearer to my place are still "hot" and not solved 100%. These are the ones which are of interest for me at the moment.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

CIE wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote: We are completely OK with legitimate discussion and I for example do not expect anyone to stand 100 % behind my theories. You guys (?) just aroused members' suspicion. For a good reason I am sure.

P.S.

Only a fraction of newcomers expierence ,,hostility''

Ah ok, one of the more reasonable answers. But tbh this forum seems as empty as others of it´s kind, as for relevant threads which interest me (Charlie, Copenhagen, German Wings eg.) there are no posts anymore. But if someone joins here, suddenly posters come out of their caves to rip ém apart. I thought more research topics were active at first glance at the forum before I joined, but seems I was wrong. So if the masters of the forum still think my posts are from "shills" (this word to me sounds kinda childish anyway who came with it in the first place?) or disinfo, I am ok with that. Guess one needs to take such experiences as learning and do more research on the persons and the forum itself in the 1st place before joining. My own mistake no question, but one to learn from, too.
Charlie, Copenhagen, German Wings do not elevate our blood pressure too much due to their infantile story lines ☺
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

CIE wrote:. . . maybe only come here if you stand 100% behind their theories already before joining
The "theory" espoused here is in regards to the images, including moving images, presented to the public-at-large that are intended to illustrate and prove the story that goes along with the images. In many of the stories presented to us, the images do not hold up to the light of reality. (The stories, in many instances, don't make a whole lot of sense, either.)

And that's all there is to this site — the recognition that media stories can be faked, and the investigation into those that are found suspect.

Do you recognize that stories that you hear from popular news sources can be partially or wholly made up?
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

HonestlyNow wrote:Do you recognize that stories that you hear from popular news sources can be partially or wholly made up?
Yes, 100% sure.

@ bostonterrierowner: I tend to agree on the Copenhagen and Charlie issues, that these both are fake. German Wings not so sure. There is something wrong with the official story for sure and that is what I am trying to find out. Also another edit to remark: The GW issue is not one, which can be seen in isolation. IMO other strange plane "accidents" can be connected. MH17 and/or MH370 - Air France 447 and the 9/11 Shanksville "Boeing" maybe too. These flights have something in common.

-> For Copenhagen I have seen here only 3 posts or so, which I found a bit dissapointing considering what can be found if one dig´s more into this event......but it seems I am quite lonely in these findings and they also sadly point to a certain country in the middle east. Which is kind of sacrosanct however in most parts of the world. And can even lead to trouble with the law if you question certain aspects of it´s history and it´s people. :( As I do not know if other researchers would find my findings even valid, I normally wanted to share some of it. But guess it is better to keep it to myself and dig into it a bit more, before presenting it to anyone. Or just put a stop on my "conspiracy" mind and say to myself, who cares what you find - it won´t change anything anyway.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

CIE, this place moves at the pace it does, which is slowly. It already has a lot of information, perhaps not so relevant to your interests. Then, you make sort of interesting posts occasionally, but you seem to use half of your time to complain about the forum. This makes you largely a waste of space and time.

For now, you are banned.

I guess it didn't occur to you that many members have made a great deal of posts over a long period of time, so you felt the need to complain about a "pace". You also claim there are other forums "like" this one. What could you mean by that? Name one.

You complain about the use of a term to define people who have designed patterns of derailing topics. Why?

You complain about what you claim you've 'learned' with seemingly sarcastic and thankless responses. Why?

You defend an obvious fool and "buddy up" with anyone who acts remotely tested for legitimacy as if you personally eschew the most important questions about how this forum is invaded.

We don't need quantity where quality will suffice. Please just focus on making your research legible, clear and easy to check. Stop bitching and acting 'childish' yourself and maybe you won't see childishness everywhere. We made the CHATBOX to facilitate minor discussions, but you are positively dropping piles of shit in random threads on the forum and it's just not worth keeping you around. Sorry, but my advice to you if you continue to act as though this is your private Facebook world is to just make a blog. Are you truly German? How old are you, really? How much do you resent the structure of CluesForum? All these fascinating questions can be answered on your blog. When you have made some effort to improve the world, send us a link and we'll post it.
Selene
Banned

Give us a break! Cut some slack!

Unread post by Selene »

I feel I am posting this not only by my own name, Selene, yet supported by many many readers and contributors to Cluesforum.
To some people numbers don’t count, to other people they do. But let’s focus on the arguments, that is what the forum is so keen on (and why we’re reading or contributing).

In earlier posts I’ve pointed at the attitude we, real truth seekers, should and can have in order to accomplish more and fight less. Use our energies more positively, more wisely, more focussed on the real enemies out there and on the fakery itself rather than each other (which happens so often when ‘debating’ MSMtrolls elsewhere).
This world, this world free of the dystopian “reality” of Main Stream Media, “Science” and Professional Lying (other people call it euphemistically “politics”), should be an embracing one. Inviting, welcoming, comfortable, friendly.

Friendly has nothing to do with “making friends” or “we have to like each other”. It has to do with just that aspect of life that divides us from them. Call them what you like. Perps, freaks, trolls, slaves, Reptilians, bogeymen, worshippers, MSMlovers, zombies, sheeple, deniers, believers, you name it. They thrive on division and conquer, so we should not.

That should be unnecessary here. The facts speak for themselves, the arguments count and all in a the most respectable formatting and spelling possible.

There are far far more people out there reading here than participating and a strict and pretty suspicious mindset against contributors is not the problem.

But please, cut us, co-Homo sapiens some slack. Everybody is learning and doing his or her best to gain most insight in this freaky Truman Show we’re surrounded with.
  • To accept that all space travel is impossible to space lovers is more than just factual. It touches them in the deepest of their views and feelings.
  • To accept that ordinary plain crashes (no typo) are and can be faked, even in cities of millions of people, is an enormous leap for mankind.
  • To accept that your world views are not that anymore that you’ve been bombarded with your entire life, is sickening.
I think I speak on behalf of many readers when I say that cutting away the heroin is not enough. We need each other in this abstention clinic that we ended up in, looking at the “Brave” New World surrounding us.

My first started topic which intended to bring people and many Cluesform themes together has been brutally closed. Although I thought it conformed to all the rules of editing, formatting, interlinking of topics, backing up with sources and grammar and spelling, which I admire to be strict on this forum, due to two grumpy reactions from the grandfathers of insight in this freaky New World, it was deemed “unnecessary”. It intended to interlink the Cluesforum with the "reality" of them. To get more people interested in the topics discussed here.

I am by private message in contact with one of the respected members of Cluesforum and he or she supported my topic and pitied the closing of it. It is up to him or her to support me here, I respect privacy very much.

The intention of this topic and of the closed one is equal, so that’s why I brought it up. No whining, just that I want to give my message, which I think is necessary for "Getting The Word Out".

We look around and want to understand the world around us. We need each other. Not as obliged friends, but less as suspicious enemies. The enemies are out there, not amongst us, moral, normal, non-violent, decent, thinking people.
Some suspicion and pokiness is of course not more than logical with so many freaks around us. But don’t let suspicion become paranoia, ‘cause then they have won. Spot the ironically intrinsic paranoia in me saying this.

We are all waking up, and the grandfathers in their comfortable chairs in their salons, please, think about you when you were waking up and nobody around you understood your “craziness”. Think about that and then us. We want to learn from you, as babies just entering this realm and detoxifying from what’s out there.

So teach us, don’t preach us.
Help us, don’t (a)ban(don) us.
Support us and we will support you with the best content we can get.

Selene

A cynic is not merely one who reads bitter lessons from the past; he is one who is prematurely disappointed in the future
Sydney J. Harris (1962)
fbenario

Re: Give us a break! Cut some slack!

Unread post by fbenario »

^ An amazingly high percentage of those sentences lack normal flow and understandability, requiring a second reading to glean some meaning.

I'm astounded at the large number of poorly written posts over the last few months.
hoi.polloi

Re: Give us a break! Cut some slack!

Bluntly put "Selene", you are not presenting research and I am now just about convinced you are not acting in good faith.

Let's look at the forum's content:

- Research
- People distracting from research with fluff or outright lies
- Moderators by necessity cordoning and minimizing the distractions to prevent topic derailment

Ask yourself what have you just now contributed to? Not the first item — the purpose of this forum.

It's transparently plain that you have contributed to one thing only: an attempt to divide the forum into nonsensical parties you call "dividers" and "uniters".

Clever. But not enough to shut us down.

There is no need to artificially unite us. "We" — readers and contributors and casual browsers — are already united by default, by being human beings with human interests. We are even more united by being human beings curious about the world around us and wanting to discover the truths of the world. We are divided only by people like you whining and bitching about how we aren't fitting your personal definition of unity. That's the same lecture we get from State television and media every day.

Start a blog that we can link to. That would be a much more valid use of your time. You are wasting space here, and I think Seneca was right about you. A lot about your appearance is suspicious.

For fuck's sake, we are united. Do we all have to do the same bloody thing and follow a dogma to feel that? Look in your soul.
DrTim
Banned

Re: Swiss Coach Crash March 13 - 2012

Unread post by DrTim »

I'm going to add to this old thread because various things have finally come to something of a resolution and it may be informative to those who are interested to tie up loose ends and better understand what happened and why.

This post may turn out quite long, I will try to be concise. I don't have the time to hunt down references, I will write from the top of my head, but I will provide enough detail for people to do their own searches and confirm things.

Let me start with a selection of quotes from earlier in the thread:

"I hasten to say that I have no idea why this bus crash would be suspicious"
"And the driver was inserting the "Theme Music from Titianic" CD when the bus crashed"
"I have no idea why this should be a fake story, but something isn't right."
"EU total right now is 28 with 6 founding fathers. i.e. 22 children members(One as yet a fetus - Croatia). The Costa Concordia ferrytale seemed to also hint at a capsize of the EU with it's decks stacked up with EU nations."

There are two types of "state terror"/false flag/hoax events: the broadly targeted ones you're all familiar with, such as 911, and the narrowly targeted ones, that leave you scratching your head wondering what was the point of that? The "Swiss tunnel crash" is the latter.

Let's consider the pertinent dates:

13. 1. 2012 - Costa Concordia
13. 2. 1945 - Dresden fire bombing anniversary
13. 3. 2012 - Swiss "tunnel crash"
-- 9 months 1 day after Swiss event...
14. 12. 2012 - Sandy Hook
-- 1 year after Swiss event...
13. 3. 2013 - "Election" of new Pope, after previous resigns

Additional pertinent dates:

Early 2012 (forget exact dates) - "autistic jihadi" Mehra in Toulouse, France
February 2012 - Dutch prince in coma after caught in avalanche in Austria, later dies

More that is relevant:

Robert Fisk publishes an article in the Independent some time before 13.3.2012 about an Egyptian refugee (Mr Gamal if I remember correctly) in Switzerland, held in prison for practically nothing, seemingly denied recourse to justice, doing very badly in prison. Fisk is used by the Swiss & friends, most likely unwittingly, to send out a threat.

A Canadian campaigner seeking to convene a "People's Court" in Brussels, to indict the Pope, the Queen of England and other prominent figures, accusing them of abusing and murdering native children in Canada. At some point a claim is published somewhere (I forget where), that an unspecified country has issued an arrest warrant for Pope Benedict.

For several years prior to 2012, Swiss media runs an ongoing story about a threatened legal action from the EU against Swiss banking secrecy. A short while after the "tunnel crash", the action is dropped. Strangely, I can now find no trace of this!

The final component is myself. I lived in a city in the German part of Switzerland at the time, and overnight, in late March 2012, became aware that I was subject to bizarre passive-agressive actions whenever I left the house (sometimes even while at home). I was being threatened in every conceivable way, but not able to accuse anyone. Slowly, over weeks and months as this was going on, I began to understand. My birthdate (and some other aspects of my life) closely matches the numbers employed in the Swiss event. As a person I make pretty much an ideal target. My communications were monitored by the British (and most likely others), due to the nature of the job of my contact in London (to "protect the innocent", I can't be more specific). In short, I was being used as messenger boy, the threats against me were proxy threats, someone else was being threatened, or to put it more accurately, the impression of a threat was being imparted.

Now let me explain:

* Costa Concordia has the cover story of "discord in EU", and "reinforcing the Titanic story" 99 years 9 months after. The other, perhaps primary, target was Pope Benedict- "we will continue killing the kittens until you resign". Pope Benedict would have got the 3 month date series stated above. The Swiss own the Vatican because they're in charge of their security, which gives them omniscience over the state. He would have understood the meaning of "threatened by your own guards".
* The second date, Dresden anniversary, was part of a narrative insidiously played up by the Swiss and others: the Swiss as the true source of Nazism. Stories were placed on this date in the media, insinuating tacit support for neo-Nazis marking the anniversary. In some parts of Europe, stories were placed about Hitler dying in Switzerland in a remote mountain hotel in 1985. (Probably partly based on truth, Hitler likely died in a remote hotel in Little Switzerland area of Argentina.)
* The Dutch prince suffering in Austrian avalanche matters. The event creates a perception of threat against Benelux royalty, posits them as victims. On my train journeys through Austria, and in my regular shopping excursions into Germany, I was given the "clown" treatment just as in Switzerland. I think the impression they wanted to create was "the entire German-speaking camp has gone Nazi again, they might do anything now that they've shown no mercy even with children".
* The "autistic jihadi" in France had other purposes, but the story did have the "welcome" side effect of making clear a targeted person stands no chance against "the corrupt evil state", not too dissimilar to the Fisk story. This was done with "eyewitness" reports of a blonde, blue-eyed biker shooting the soldiers. It worked nicely as yet another potential component in the "threats against me" I was made to experience and believe in.
* At some point in the timeline, the EU appointed Richard Jones (if I remember the name right) as their representative to Switzerland. His previous appointment? As British high representative in war-torn Basra, where the possibility of meeting an untimely end was considerable. Right man for the job of dealing with the Swiss, huh? The perception of "Swiss threat" was reinforced.

In short, the "Swiss crash" and associated events and activity served a dual purpose: threatening EU commissioners over the issue of banking secrecy, and obtaining the Pope's resignation, as made clear by his replacement exactly a year later.

And it's all over. The Swiss and their pan-European fellow travellers had bought six years additional time for banking secrecy, the primary instrument by which wealthy parts of Europe stole from the periphery. In March this year, the new EU Commissioner, Moscovici (spelling?), inked a deal with the Swiss that will practically end banking secrecy as far as Europe is concerned in 2018. All's well when it ends well, right? I like to think so. Viva la France!

Finally, Sandy Hook. 9 months 1 day after. I'm firmly convinced that covertly and not-so-covertly, this is Obama's gift to the world, under the cover of "gun control" (which we all know is BS intended to sell more guns). Such an obvious hoax, it awoke the un-awoken to the very idea. It was this event that started the long process of disabusing my own mind of the tremendous bollox that is the Swiss "tunnel crash" and all related nonsense. Yes, I know, Obama is as fake and controlled as they come. But, as we're all learning daily, there's ways and means, ways and means...

As for me... Still targeted (in Germany now), but after three years, the cretins have run out of ideas. Everything that happens now is a repeat. And this stuff is like a virus, once you're exposed, you develop immunity. I'm fine.

Well, that's much too long, I will rest the matter here. I hope it's been useful reading. Cheers, everyone! :-)
hoi.polloi

Re: Swiss Coach Crash March 13 - 2012

DrTim wrote:I'm going to add to this old thread because various things have finally come to something of a resolution and it may be informative to those who are interested to tie up loose ends and better understand what happened and why.

This post may turn out quite long, I will try to be concise. I don't have the time to hunt down references, I will write from the top of my head, but I will provide enough detail for people to do their own searches and confirm things.

Let me start with a selection of quotes from earlier in the thread:

"I hasten to say that I have no idea why this bus crash would be suspicious"
"And the driver was inserting the "Theme Music from Titianic" CD when the bus crashed"
"I have no idea why this should be a fake story, but something isn't right."
"EU total right now is 28 with 6 founding fathers. i.e. 22 children members(One as yet a fetus - Croatia). The Costa Concordia ferrytale seemed to also hint at a capsize of the EU with it's decks stacked up with EU nations."

There are two types of "state terror"/false flag/hoax events: the broadly targeted ones you're all familiar with, such as 911, and the narrowly targeted ones, that leave you scratching your head wondering what was the point of that? The "Swiss tunnel crash" is the latter.

Let's consider the pertinent dates:

13. 1. 2012 - Costa Concordia
13. 2. 1945 - Dresden fire bombing anniversary
13. 3. 2012 - Swiss "tunnel crash"
-- 9 months 1 day after Swiss event...
14. 12. 2012 - Sandy Hook
-- 1 year after Swiss event...
13. 3. 2013 - "Election" of new Pope, after previous resigns

Additional pertinent dates:

Early 2012 (forget exact dates) - "autistic jihadi" Mehra in Toulouse, France
February 2012 - Dutch prince in coma after caught in avalanche in Austria, later dies

More that is relevant:

Robert Fisk publishes an article in the Independent some time before 13.3.2012 about an Egyptian refugee (Mr Gamal if I remember correctly) in Switzerland, held in prison for practically nothing, seemingly denied recourse to justice, doing very badly in prison. Fisk is used by the Swiss & friends, most likely unwittingly, to send out a threat.

A Canadian campaigner seeking to convene a "People's Court" in Brussels, to indict the Pope, the Queen of England and other prominent figures, accusing them of abusing and murdering native children in Canada. At some point a claim is published somewhere (I forget where), that an unspecified country has issued an arrest warrant for Pope Benedict.

For several years prior to 2012, Swiss media runs an ongoing story about a threatened legal action from the EU against Swiss banking secrecy. A short while after the "tunnel crash", the action is dropped. Strangely, I can now find no trace of this!

The final component is myself. I lived in a city in the German part of Switzerland at the time, and overnight, in late March 2012, became aware that I was subject to bizarre passive-agressive actions whenever I left the house (sometimes even while at home). I was being threatened in every conceivable way, but not able to accuse anyone. Slowly, over weeks and months as this was going on, I began to understand. My birthdate (and some other aspects of my life) closely matches the numbers employed in the Swiss event. As a person I make pretty much an ideal target. My communications were monitored by the British (and most likely others), due to the nature of the job of my contact in London (to "protect the innocent", I can't be more specific). In short, I was being used as messenger boy, the threats against me were proxy threats, someone else was being threatened, or to put it more accurately, the impression of a threat was being imparted.

Now let me explain:

* Costa Concordia has the cover story of "discord in EU", and "reinforcing the Titanic story" 99 years 9 months after. The other, perhaps primary, target was Pope Benedict- "we will continue killing the kittens until you resign". Pope Benedict would have got the 3 month date series stated above. The Swiss own the Vatican because they're in charge of their security, which gives them omniscience over the state. He would have understood the meaning of "threatened by your own guards".
* The second date, Dresden anniversary, was part of a narrative insidiously played up by the Swiss and others: the Swiss as the true source of Nazism. Stories were placed on this date in the media, insinuating tacit support for neo-Nazis marking the anniversary. In some parts of Europe, stories were placed about Hitler dying in Switzerland in a remote mountain hotel in 1985. (Probably partly based on truth, Hitler likely died in a remote hotel in Little Switzerland area of Argentina.)
* The Dutch prince suffering in Austrian avalanche matters. The event creates a perception of threat against Benelux royalty, posits them as victims. On my train journeys through Austria, and in my regular shopping excursions into Germany, I was given the "clown" treatment just as in Switzerland. I think the impression they wanted to create was "the entire German-speaking camp has gone Nazi again, they might do anything now that they've shown no mercy even with children".
* The "autistic jihadi" in France had other purposes, but the story did have the "welcome" side effect of making clear a targeted person stands no chance against "the corrupt evil state", not too dissimilar to the Fisk story. This was done with "eyewitness" reports of a blonde, blue-eyed biker shooting the soldiers. It worked nicely as yet another potential component in the "threats against me" I was made to experience and believe in.
* At some point in the timeline, the EU appointed Richard Jones (if I remember the name right) as their representative to Switzerland. His previous appointment? As British high representative in war-torn Basra, where the possibility of meeting an untimely end was considerable. Right man for the job of dealing with the Swiss, huh? The perception of "Swiss threat" was reinforced.

In short, the "Swiss crash" and associated events and activity served a dual purpose: threatening EU commissioners over the issue of banking secrecy, and obtaining the Pope's resignation, as made clear by his replacement exactly a year later.

And it's all over. The Swiss and their pan-European fellow travellers had bought six years additional time for banking secrecy, the primary instrument by which wealthy parts of Europe stole from the periphery. In March this year, the new EU Commissioner, Moscovici (spelling?), inked a deal with the Swiss that will practically end banking secrecy as far as Europe is concerned in 2018. All's well when it ends well, right? I like to think so. Viva la France!

Finally, Sandy Hook. 9 months 1 day after. I'm firmly convinced that covertly and not-so-covertly, this is Obama's gift to the world, under the cover of "gun control" (which we all know is BS intended to sell more guns). Such an obvious hoax, it awoke the un-awoken to the very idea. It was this event that started the long process of disabusing my own mind of the tremendous bollox that is the Swiss "tunnel crash" and all related nonsense. Yes, I know, Obama is as fake and controlled as they come. But, as we're all learning daily, there's ways and means, ways and means...

As for me... Still targeted (in Germany now), but after three years, the cretins have run out of ideas. Everything that happens now is a repeat. And this stuff is like a virus, once you're exposed, you develop immunity. I'm fine.

Well, that's much too long, I will rest the matter here. I hope it's been useful reading. Cheers, everyone! :-)
DrTim, I've moved your post to the DERAILING ROOM because it doesn't make any sense. You are not supposed to write "off the cuff" at CluesForum with this level of research. You have to provide citations. You can't just start giving personal anecdotes. As it stands, your post makes you look mentally ill, and I really don't want to assume that. Can you explain why you would ignore all the standards of our forum to give us so-called crucial information in this manner, none of which can be discerned from your rambling rant? "Crucial information" as you define it might be better given to the police, or a local therapist.
DrTim
Banned

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by DrTim »

Oh dear... It reads that badly? Then I don't know what to say. My problem is time. As it stands, it took a while to write up the post, and that is on "stolen time", into the wee hours. I'm sorry, hunting for references is more than I can afford.

I thought I provided enough detail, and in addition counted on the reader being able to "fill in the blanks" from other discussions. Your reply suggests I got it terribly wrong.

I really don't know what to say. This was an effort, an it seems to have been wasted. I will leave it to you to decide whether it's worth keeping, nothing else I can do.