THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
patrix

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by patrix »

fakeologist wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:23 am I had a lovely chat with Sharpstuff the other day. Please listen here.
I just listened to it. It was great to get to know Sharpstuff and I'm honored by the mentioning and the book you sent me dear Sharpstuff.

Today is my 50th birthday :D If you want to make me happy please give a donation through www.septemberclues.org (bottom of the page) which will help the work with www.tychos.info and this site and make the world a little more sane so that hopefully parents and doctors will not participate in injecting poison into children thinking they are helping them.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Happy birthday, Patrik !

I hope you realize that you've only just completed one Sirius A / Sirius B binary cycle, young man ! ^_^

"The two stars orbit each other every 50 years."
https://astronomy.com/news/2005/07/the- ... f-sirius-b

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Happy birthday Patrik. All the very best in your next 50. :)
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Patrik,

Many thanks for your kind words, and those of SCS and Simon regarding the interview.

Have a great day, all of you.

Sharpstuff
simonshack
Administrator

Damn.

This morning I went to my dentist (for about an hour or so). As I returned home, here's what a corner of my studio looked like:

And here's what my beloved Swedish bed looked like...

That's right, I was burglarized - and they were evidently only after cash (so far, it would appear that the only items missing are the circa 900 euros of cash I was keeping in a not-so-well-hidden box). Nothing else, no musical instruments - and not even my laptop that I'm typing on right now... so I should probably consider myself lucky. :mellow:

Over the years, both of my neighbors have been burglarized on several occasions - and I guess it was only a matter of time before they visited my house too.

It sucks though, because these are ever tougher times for me - financially speaking. It would be heartwarming if some forum members / readers would consider chipping in a few bucks (via the forum's donate button *), keeping in mind that I have currently no regular income whatsoever. In the last few years, I was keeping "afloat" financially by renting a room or two in my house to occasional tourist or to seasonal workers in my area. This has of course ground to an abrupt halt - as the silly plandemic came along...

* There's currently some issue with the Cluesforum donate button - but my donate buttons at http://www.septemberclues.org/ or at https://www.tychos.info/ should work - and are both directed to my Paypal account.
Manic

Unread post by Manic »

Simon, I am deeply sorry about this. I'm on carers allowance in the UK. I don't have much money, but I'd like to help. I can't find the donate button. Am I blind?

Also, on septemberclues.org the "SYNCHED OUT" video is not there anymore. If you need someone to make septemberclues.org more accessible to the average person, then let me know. I don't want to sound mean, but the site looks out of date. It needs some fixing and redecorating. I want people to visit the website and stay until satisfied.
simonshack
Administrator

Manic wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:22 pm Simon, I am deeply sorry about this. I'm on carers allowance in the UK. I don't have much money, but I'd like to help. I can't find the donate button. Am I blind?

Also, on septemberclues.org the "SYNCHED OUT" video is not there anymore. If you need someone to make septemberclues.org more accessible to the average person, then let me know. I don't want to sound mean, but the site looks out of date. It needs some fixing and redecorating. I want people to visit the website and stay until satisfied.
Whoops - you're right, I just noticed the forum's donate button seems to be gone for some reason. (SCS? MighiganJ? Any idea of what might have happened?)

Anyways, the donate buttons at http://www.septemberclues.org/ or at https://www.tychos.info/ should both work - and are directed to my Paypal account.

And yes, dear Manic - I fully agree that septemberclues.org needs some fixing / updating. I will be e-mailing you about it, as I'd certainly appreciate some help with such matters - since my webmaster skills are very poor indeed (it was the skilled hoi polloi who created them all - but he has now moved on to pursue other life paths.).
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:32 pm
Manic wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:22 pm Simon, I am deeply sorry about this. I'm on carers allowance in the UK. I don't have much money, but I'd like to help. I can't find the donate button. Am I blind?

Whoops - you're right, I just noticed the forum's donate button seems to be gone for some reason. (SCS? MighiganJ? Any idea of what might have happened?)

Anyways, the donate buttons at http://www.septemberclues.org/ or at https://www.tychos.info/ should both work - and are directed to my Paypal account.
Simon,

I only recently noticed that the old PayPal Donate button was missing. Michiganj may correct me if I’m wrong—but, it’s possible that “fell off” when we upgraded the forum’s most recent phpBB version. Let us know if you would like any help with trying to get that back on here.

Sorry about what happened with your house. That sucks big time. Plus the assholes just had to ransack the place. Sheesh. :angry:
Manic

Unread post by Manic »

I found it at https://www.tychos.info :)

I hope you're ok. That's an invasion of privacy I do not want to experience.

As an addition to my comment above; I wondered where Hoi went to. He is an articulate person and we need him on our side.
michiganj

Unread post by michiganj »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:09 pm
Simon,

I only recently noticed that the old PayPal Donate button was missing. Michiganj may correct me if I’m wrong—but, it’s possible that “fell off” when we upgraded the forum’s most recent phpBB version. Let us know if you would like any help with trying to get that back on here.
That certainly could have happened. I'll look into it this afternoon and see if we can get it back on Cluesforum.

If anyone wishes to donate, the PayPal links at http://www.septemberclues.org/ and https://www.tychos.info/ are available and working.
simonshack
Administrator

My good old friend Riccardo Wanderlingh (the sound engineer who, twenty years ago, taught me all about sound / music recording) has set up a little GoFundMe page regarding this freak burglar incident at my house :

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8pe5g9Gi ... qlkQlsalig

Riccardo was the sound engineer of my band's ("The Social Service") first albums. He now lives in Southern Sicily - and is also well aware of this global "plandemic" hoax.

I used to abhor Facebook - but it can sometimes be useful to keep in touch with precious, caring friends :
https://www.facebook.com/simon.shack/po ... 9515485715
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Where do we go from here?

So we know the world is broken, and we have a much better idea of exactly how than most who get caught in the web of shills and controlled resistance.

So what do we do? I must declare that I've been working my butt off the last two years. Making the Tychosium together with Simon - the digital orrery that is the only 3D model of our Solar System in existence that actually works. Making a podcast together with Simon and some other friends. Roaming around the internet, for example on Reddit, trying to raise awareness and encourage and kick people in the right direction. It's amazing to see how controlled these places are. When you start talking about the "wrong" things, your posts and comments get buried and I've been banned from multiple subreddits for just raising questions on 9/11, astronomy etc.

So what can you do? For one keep writing excellent posts on Cluesforum. I get excited every time I see a new post here. Spread the word!. Make videos, websites, post on Facebook and social media. Talk to your friends and family. Sure, you will be an awkward guy for bringing up these things, but it is so important that you do it anyway. Most people you encourage to read on Cluesforum will not bother, but a few of them will and they might get it and start doing something constructive themselves. Remember: there are so much more people being deceived than those benefiting from the deceptions and if we get the snowball rolling then things may start to change faster. This is why they put so much resources into controlling the potential opposition through shills and disinformation. If just a few more people start generating real honest information about the colossal lies we live in, then "Q", Flat Earth and all the other BS will receive less attention.

But a lot has happened already thanks to you. Me being here and even understanding the impossibility of rockets creating propulsion in space is testimony to that. :) Three years ago I was very much an average Joe, lulled to sleep by amazing discoveries in the universe and the progress of modern medicine...

Also chip in for Simon! See the posts above. Humanity owe this guy, but since they don't understand that yet, we need to keep him floating until they do! :lol: Thanks!

Edit: Oh and Thank You for the Greetings! I had a wonderful birthday hiking in Sweden, something sadly may people cannot do currently due to the ongoing Corona mass hysteria. That is why people need to understand how naked this empire really is so they don't impair the quality of their lives and subdue to oppression.

Edit2: The irony: I e-mail people now and then trying to raise awareness on different things. Just now I tried to reach an astronomer, Donald Machholz (a "comet hunter"). I figured he might be interested in Simon's research on Halley's comet. I didn't find an email but he's on facebook. However he's been struck by the dreaded Covid19... https://www.facebook.com/cometdiscoverer
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

Thanks Patrix for this post,

It's has been interesting these past few months to see so many 'truth tellers' on the internet refuse to consider that the Morona might not be real. It has to be a bio-weapon, doesn't it?!

I have come back to Cluesforum over and over because this is one of the few places where at least the possibility of the the virus being nothing but a common flu is considered a possibility.

I would like to direct readers to the marvelous series on the Antikythera Mechanism by Chris Ramsay of clickspringprojects.com Why? because I feel it's a good pathway to The Tychos. I emailed Chris two days ago with this question:

Hello Chris,

Since building the Antikythera have you taken an interest in any aspect of the solar system, such as the Analemma or Retrograde Motions of the planets, motions of the moon etc?

I suppose I am wondering whether your building of this mechanism led you to believe these ancient people had a model of the solar system or simply were recording the motions that they observed and were content with that.

He replied withing hours with this:

Hello Gary,

Its essentially both - the ancients had both mathematical models to describe the observations, as well as the observations themselves. As to the concept of the Solar System, there were several concepts travelling in parallel. For example Aristarchus is well documented to have had a reasonably coherent heliocentric model (by modern standards), at the same time as the observations themselves (quite reasonably) have a geocentric frame of reference.

All of this is pretty old news, Neugebauer probably being the best (modern) and unsurpassed reference. The engineering in the mechanism confirms what we already know from the literature and data from the era, and adds considerable texture to the otherwise relatively lifeless literature sources. To see the models manifest in such delicate engineering is really quite something.

Cheers,
Chris.

I am thinking that somehow the Antikythera Mechanism might hold some clues as to the true operation of the Solar System and would have like to have this conversation with someone who really has delved into the workings of the Mechanism. Is there any in the Forum here who have?

Anyway, an Analog Orrery of the Tychos is not out of the question. Something a boy could pick up and work. Roughly about the size of a shoebox. A prototype anyone?
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

patrix wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:33 am Also chip in for Simon! See the posts above. Humanity owe this guy, but since they don't understand that yet, we need to keep him floating until they do! :lol: Thanks!
Done. Come on people. Time to support.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

"Unarmed black man dies after being knelt on by police in Minneapolis"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr5q80NDebU

I am too tired to write about this boring pre-election psyop, but I will reproduce a comment I received by e-mail. It´s from the FecesBook of a Justin Nexus Booth. It sounds like he has already caught the most obvious signs of staging. The comment refers to the complete video, not the news report above:
..These officers were involved with something, I’m not sure exactly what, but something is just not adding up.
I think there is at the very least the “possibility”, that this was a filmed public execution of a black man by a white cop, with the purpose of creating racial tensions and driving a wedge in the growing group of anti deep state sentiment from comon people, that have already been psychologically traumatized by Covid 19 fears.
Historically, in election years and in politically contested areas or in groups, racial or gun violence incidents are becoming common place. Considering the rising approval rating of President Trump in the black community, an event like this was unfortunately “predictable”.
Consider these points and contrast them to every other police brutality incident you've ever seen.
The filmed portion of the incident was about 10 minutes long. In that amount of time, three officers are holding one handcuffed man down. You only know that because of the pictures taken from across the street. You can't see the other two officers in the video because they are behind the vehicle. During 8 minutes of the entire video, the officer has his knee on George Floyd's neck, which is not taught or approved by any law enforcement agency.
Additionally, other than the Asian officer speaking occasionally to the crowd of bystanders, there is no communication from any of the officers to Mr. Floyd. No talking, no shouting. When have you ever seen a police brutality video without police shouting?
Additionally, the police had no goal. They weren't trying to subdue him for arrest, he was already handcuffed and all they needed to do, was place him in the back of the car. There is no plausible explanation for taking him to the ground and having three men on top of a handcuffed man, a knee placed on his neck. Mr. Floyd presented no threat and was not resisting. The only goal that there appeared to be was exactly what happened: “To be filmed brutally killing a black man”.
Think about this, these officers did not care about being filmed, in fact the officer stared into the camera with soulless eyes and an emotionless face, reminiscent of an assassin, as he knowingly killed an American Citizen.
None of the officers spoke among themselves or did they speak to Mr. Floyd. They did not respond to his pleas for life. They just sat and kneeled on him until he was passed out and then waited an additional 4 minutes after Mr. Floyd lost consciousness to ensure that Mr. Floyd was dead and could not be revived.
The bystanders are verbally communicating to the officers, that he isn't breathing. Unlike any other similar incident, you never see the officers getting on police radios. You never see or hear them calling dispatch for backup. No other police units arrive on the scene and strangely enough, the crowd does not seem to grow either.
The scene does not end until an ambulance arrives and they unceremoniously flop him on a gurney. At no point does anyone in a uniform ever check his vitals. “As if they aren't remotely curious about the situation they are in” BTW. who called the ambulance and for what reason? Because if the reason was that Mr. Floyd was having a medical issue, they wouldn't have still been crushing his neck.
Shortly after the video went viral, a fake Facebook page supposedly belonging to the officer, at the center of the murder appears and pictures are uploaded that say "Stand your Ground" and "Trump 2020". A picture of the cop with a red ballcap that says "Make America White Again". A friends list populated with obvious sock accounts and people clearly not his friends. This is the same kind of fake Facebook stunt that happened with a group made to look like support for the men involved with the Ahmed Aubrey case.
Is it mere coincidence that this happens the week after “race” becomes a major political issue after the Biden "You ain't Black" gaffe, started to threaten the black vote the Democrats so desperately count on?
Additionally, there is substantial video evidence to arrest at least one officer now. Why would the local authorities not charge him immediately, unless there was a political advantage not to!
Is it mere coincidence that this happens right about the exact moment the COVID-19 fear campaign falls apart, and after it has psychologically traumatized the entire country and got everyone at each other's throats and suicide attempts are spiking? Is it mere coincidence that this happens after the Auhmed Aubrey case... Which somehow eluded the mainstream media completely until two whole months after he was killed? When has that ever happened? Timing issue? Is it mere coincidence that Supreme Race Baiter Obama was making videos a couple weeks ago connecting COVID with "Systemic Racism"?
Finally! this entire scene plays out with the cop car and license plate that says "POLICE". The plate was perfectly framed for maximum subliminal impact. This also means he was literally just 1 foot away from the back seat of the police car and these cops thought it was smarter to kill a black man on camera, than to pick him up and move him one foot into the back of the police car.