THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
guivre

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by guivre »

There sure is a lot of video for this one arrest. That should be throwing up red flags to people. This "new footage" isn't released from a body cam:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11738246/ ... ps-pinned/
A NEW video appears to "show multiple cops pinning George Floyd down" as he begged for air during his arrest.
This now makes it appear as instead of one bad cop who can be dealt with, it's everyone.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:35 pm "Unarmed black man dies after being knelt on by police in Minneapolis"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr5q80NDebU

I am too tired to write about this boring pre-election psyop, but I will reproduce a comment I received by e-mail. It´s from the FecesBook of a Justin Nexus Booth. It sounds like he has already caught the most obvious signs of staging. The comment refers to the complete video, not the news report above:
That text you quoted Google attributes to the FB account of Ben Shapiro (I don't trust him). On his account it is supposedly coming from "Dawn Osborn Schneider". Looking I could not find her account.

The logic is there as to why this whole incident is suspicious as hell. One thing is clear, it is the "ignition fire" for the riots destabilizing the situation in the US which is not helping Trump. So if Russia stole the election did not work perhaps Covid and the Riots will do it.

Even this Booth (Canadian) guy smells funny. I caught this comment on Bitshut about him showing up in Toronto (highly mobile guy). He was there to tell people who could or could not wear a Yellow Vest. I wonder what is his day job because he sounds like an AMWAY salesman.
An unknown new person went to the Toronto Yellow Vest protest Saturday, his name is Justin Booth and he goes by "Justin Nexus Booth" on Facebook and belongs to FB group "Yellow Vest / RIC Alliance". He criticized a speech supporting Nationalism and denounced a Chinese woman's views about Islamisation and radical Islam. At the END of the video an older gentleman confronts him about who he may really be with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDDIBrXw6j8
Incoherent mumble jumble !!! A Trudeau supporter is a supporter of Globalists. Consciously ? I have no clue.

The make-up of Democracy is starting to lose its effect.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

On another note, I notice CluesForum gets a brief mention in 'Miles Mathis' latest offering...

911 Passengers
http://mileswmathis.com/pass.pdf

p.15....

I believe someone over at CluesForum has analyzed the victims' list, confirming that many of them are manufactured. They may have hit some of the stuff I did above. But since I no longer trust that site, I no longer go there. Besides, I am pretty sure no one has found the juiciest bits I did above. It took some inspired digging. But obviously, to the extent that other researchers confirm what I am saying here, I think they are right.
kickstones

Back to the alleged George Floyd killing, the below video gives a summary, note at 5:04 the alleged victim just happens to be standing next to a Corona Light poster, also the bus in the background of the video has the words “Open Your Eyes to a Credit Union” on the side, maybe another coincidence.
https://www.kpq.com/george-floyd-rememb ... tle-giant/

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOihzXGNlFU

edit - 2nd image added

George Floyd remembered by friends and family as hardworking ‘gentle giant’

Last edited by kickstones on Sat May 30, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

kickstones wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:48 am [Mathis, p.15]: I believe someone over at CluesForum has analyzed the victims' list, confirming that many of them are manufactured. They may have hit some of the stuff I did above.
Stuck-up sonuvabitch.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:26 pm
kickstones wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:48 am [Mathis, p.15]: I believe someone over at CluesForum has analyzed the victims' list, confirming that many of them are manufactured. They may have hit some of the stuff I did above.
Stuck-up sonuvabitch.
+1. Still dissecting it. If Hoi is still around he should take a look, especially around Olson.
kickstones

Looks like the above George Floyd video was setting off alarm bells, it's been taken down....

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech. Learn more about combating hate speech in your country.

It basically was a black man calling out the alleged murder of George Floyd staged and black people dumb if they believe it, It also had many comments supporting his views.

I wonder how long this video will last, it's by another black man calling black people dumb for being led by riot bait, around 17:30 mark it shows police unloading bricks from police car and smashing windows.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD8qnXTQsx0
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

How to Get Doctors to Remain Silent in a Fake Pandemic

I had been seeing these really sad posts about doctors and nurses who have had their children removed from their home because child welfare services got involved. The issue was that doctors and nurses were coming into contact with the coronavirus at the hospital and then possibly bringing it home with them thereby endangering their children. Gosh, I must have read about a dozen posts and articles like this in March and April. In these posts, doctor and nurse parents were pleading with the reader to help them get their children back, how they were heart broken and devastated, yet still they kept working at the hospital, up to 20 hours a day, only to come home to a painfully sad and empty house. These health care professionals were putting themselves in harms way only to have their families torn apart. It seemed so strange that child welfare services across the nation would target health care workers and their children, as apparently, in this pandemic we are in desperate need of these professionals.

The very same people who should be blowing the lid off of this pandemic farce, who see that the hospitals are empty, who see that the cause of death on death certificates are being altered, who are understanding that edicts coming from the federal government are ridiculous and not based on any science, are also being not so subtly threatened that their children could be taken away.

On top of that, if censorship was running hard, on several platforms media wide, so that doctors and nurses would not see or hear dissenting voices, health care professionals might feel alone and isolated in their opinions and so they would not feel compelled to speak up.

This technique is a tried and true tactic using demographic specific targeting and is only possible with a state controlled media.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Kham,

I just read your entry before posting my own topic.

So sad, the levels to which the devils will descend, into hopefully their own hell. It breaks one's heart.

Sharpstuff

Dear Clues members,

I have a mind to produce a work based upon ‘Great/Significant Deceptions of Our and Other Time/s (my title of the work would depend on input and suggestions (e.g. 'Are You Deceived?' , 'Great Deceptions') and agreed by contributors (who may contribute via P.M. to me or via Chatbox).

Without claiming any of my own knowledge/research of deceptions, it would be of value to have the input from others to decide their own before I even start. Many of those deceptions, of course, would devolve/evolve from those already covered by September Clues magnificent and pertinent site.

I am not wishing to discuss the deceptions covered by Clues or other sites but to merely create a sort of bibliography of deceptions covered already; a sort of index from which others (other than members) can search for anything that takes their fancy and any others that might be of interest for research.

My notion of such a project, is merely that, at present. I would just like to know what others think. If their is no interest, then please let me know.

Be well.

Sharpstuff
Flabbergasted
Administrator

heniek1812 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:53 amThe logic is there as to why this whole incident is suspicious as hell. One thing is clear, it is the "ignition fire" for the riots destabilizing the situation in the US which is not helping Trump. So if Russia stole the election did not work perhaps Covid and the Riots will do it.
This video adds a lot of sensitive info to your perspective. I don´t want to swerve too far into politics, but the whole George Floyd riot theater is undeniably a ruse set up by the radical Democrat/Green New Deal intelligentsia.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCTtrVUTU0
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Flabbergasted wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:12 pm
heniek1812 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:53 amThe logic is there as to why this whole incident is suspicious as hell. One thing is clear, it is the "ignition fire" for the riots destabilizing the situation in the US which is not helping Trump. So if Russia stole the election did not work perhaps Covid and the Riots will do it.
This video adds a lot of sensitive info to your perspective. I don´t want to swerve too far into politics, but the whole George Floyd riot theater is undeniably a ruse set up by the radical Democrat/Green New Deal intelligentsia.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCTtrVUTU0
I totally agree with your point about not swerving off into the politics here. There are plenty of approved playgrounds on the Internet for that.

Alright, so I watched this video with utmost care. It’s interesting how she plays on the whole “radical leftists” narrative, and in the same video mentions defense contractors as being involved with the management of both sides (law enforcement and protesters).

Are we supposed to forget that the funding provided to defense contractors goes through the legislative AND executive branches?

It’s like she is acknowledging the contrived nature of the events, but somehow maintains the position that this is all being ideologically driven.

The best part is when she pimps out InfoWars at the end of the video. There’s your dead giveaway.
Petrov86

George Floyd

Unread post by Petrov86 »

Is there no George Floyd investigation? If so can you point me to it and delete this thread. I want to know what you know!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: THE “CHATBOX”

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Petrov86 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:30 pm Is there no George Floyd investigation? If so can you point me to it and delete this thread. I want to know what you know!
Dear Petrov86,

Please feel free to do the research on this and post as a new topic. Of course any member is free to do the same. I’ve personally not had the energy to delve into (what appears to be) this obviously contrived catalyst for the “2020 race wars.”

In my estimation, this has (thus far) served as a bridge between the “novel” coronascam and the all too familiar bickering and fighting over racial and political issues. The toxic brew/concoction being served (and consumed through binary social combat) is the trifecta of race, an allegedly “novel” illness, and of course yet another cringe-inducing “presidential election.”

That said, I do think there are at least a handful of highly suspicious events that could be fleshed out in a new topic. Perhaps it could be expanded from “George Floyd” to “The Race Wars of 2020.”
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

It is actually good to see that more and more people are able to raise questions about these events, at least more than ever in the past. Although it is obviously a cesspool out there and standard disinformation tactics to obfuscate the reality of how hoax/fake events are being pulled by TPTB, but even those are getting spotted more and more in social media these days. Sometimes I hope to send them the Cluesforum way, but a part of me wants them to find it out themselves, just like we did back in the day.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

bongostaple wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:27 pm'The Great Boston Molasses Flood' of 1919. That is one sore-thumb of a psyop...
Why do you say that?