THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
agraposo

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by agraposo »

bostonterrierowner » 01 Oct 2017, 20:08 wrote: I went through this post on zerohedge.com and to me these several short vids of Spanish riot police beating the shit out of people look real.
How do you distinguish if an event is real or a soap opera, as once you told me the television is?
One needs to look at televised world around us like it is a soap opera because that's what it really is .
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2386514#p2386514
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

agraposo » October 2nd, 2017, 9:19 am wrote:
bostonterrierowner » 01 Oct 2017, 20:08 wrote: I went through this post on zerohedge.com and to me these several short vids of Spanish riot police beating the shit out of people look real.
How do you distinguish if an event is real or a soap opera, as once you told me the television is?
One needs to look at televised world around us like it is a soap opera because that's what it really is .
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2386514#p2386514
That's why I asked whether we had any members on site :)

"Reality" around us is a staged and controlled undertaking designed to psyop us, no doubt about that but it doesn't mean that change doesn't occur or real people do not get their asses clubbed from time to time .

p.s.

I am honestly flattered by you bringing up this old comment of mine!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Here's a pic of the protests in Catalonia. I can't shake the feeling that the mass of people at the back was digitally added. The person in the white-blue striped shirt, the guy in a yellow shirt and the girl on someone's shoulders would mark the end of the real crowd posing for the picture. There's like a gap around, after which everything is out of focus.

from http://www.elperiodico.com/es/politica/ ... to-6317762
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks everyone for cogent posts.

Just a side comment. For those posting pictures that are disappearing, please try to find a better host because it is disruptive to brand new events to try to make points with "missing image" images. Kind of makes our site look sloppy and unreadable.

If you need help, let us know in the "ADMIN ACTION" thread or here and we can help you post your pictures.
NotRappaport

Unread post by NotRappaport »

hoi.polloi » October 5th, 2017, 6:40 pm wrote: Just a side comment. For those posting pictures that are disappearing, please try to find a better host because it is disruptive to brand new events to try to make points with "missing image" images. Kind of makes our site look sloppy and unreadable.
I usually use Imagur (without an account), and their terms are that they will retain an image forever so long as the image is viewed at least once every 6 months. But if there's ever a 6 month period during which the image isn't viewed at all they will delete it.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I haven't watched a "9/11" video in about nine or eleven years and I was curious about something and had to check. I ended up watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruuH6It6P6U

You know, as a kid, when you see a cartoon or something and then watch it years later only to see the strings...

Watch here @ 04:30

Our old favourite, but this time five broadcasting the same pictures...I use the term loosely .

And this: A 2D rendering where a building should be.

Anyways, watch the video, I know I know., but you might see something too!
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

GoFundMe scam, hoax etc. etc.

Those who should be incarcerated (or better still, put under the ground tres rapide with no funeral) have any 'news' sown up!

The dreaded 'Wikedpeedia' * says it all in the first sentence on their GoFundMe page:

Quote: GoFundMe is a for-profit corporation crowdfunding platform that allows people in some but not all countries to raise money for events ranging from life events such as celebrations and graduations to challenging circumstances like accidents and illnesses.
(Emphasis mine)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoFundMe

*'Wikedpeedia' ( i.e. naughty pee-pee or in common parlance 'taking the piss') is also (in your face) asking for donations to keep going!

Where will all this end?

There are a plethora of sites exposing this (corporate body (GoFundMe)) but still the ignorati (often with good intent) pour good money into these schemes.

If this isn't a 'newer' fakery, I do not know what is.

Or to be slightly cynical, is 'sim' money going to 'sim' people?

I am assuming this (mainly, to be fair) scam is going on through the usual anti-social networks, which are also a scam for those who might genuinely want to be able to use such a programme for 'social' reasons, although there are better ways, like actually 'talking' to people face-to-face without sun-glasses. I don't know, I do not consider myself one of the 'common' people, merely an individual so I have no presence on these sites to 'Like' or 'Dislike' (or whatever).

I am not sure that I personally am sad that people fall for all the nonsense foisted upon us. We have all had to live our lives with only us mere individual mortals in control and not some vague amorphous omniscience,or whatever they call it or it is called by others (gods or 'governments').

I am sure that there are many of us who would like to have some extra cash. Unfortunately, I, as with many others, have had to fend for ourselves otherwise we become beholden to others when we would prefer otherwise. Can I have a fancy new printer, please so that I can print what I have just written? Ta, very much!

The whole World is fake and always has been. The earth upon which we attempt to live is our only reality. Those (mostly) on this forum know this in their hearts.

What we need is a GoFu**You fund.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

What we need is a GoFu**You fund.
Excellent idea. Set up a patreon/fundme or whatever they're called that gives some examples of funding hoaxes (Sandy hoax etc) that these funding sites have endorsed and ask for money to research and reveal more. :-)
brianv

bad day

Unread post by brianv »

We had a bit of bad weather here in Ireland yesterday! Three people killed. Only have this so far...

A Cancer Nurse - YOU KNOW A REAL LIFE FUCKING HERO! Not the fucking idiots the TV gives us.

(Not far from me) A father of 4, brand new baby. A falling tree crushed his car on the way home from work, ironically he had been sent home because of the danger.

Their names have been released.

My deepest respect to all.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

brianv » October 12th, 2017, 9:53 am wrote:
I haven't watched a "9/11" video in about nine or eleven years and I was curious about something and had to check. I ended up watching this video.
:unsure: :unsure:
hoi.polloi

Re: bad day

brianv » October 17th, 2017, 4:00 pm wrote:We had a bit of bad weather here in Ireland yesterday! Three people killed. Only have this so far...

A Cancer Nurse - YOU KNOW A REAL LIFE FUCKING HERO! Not the fucking idiots the TV gives us.

(Not far from me) A father of 4, brand new baby. A falling tree crushed his car on the way home from work, ironically he had been sent home because of the danger.

Is "on the ground" research necessary in this case, brianv, or does it look pretty real and tragic?
brianv

Re: bad day

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi » October 18th, 2017, 4:22 am wrote:
brianv » October 17th, 2017, 4:00 pm wrote:We had a bit of bad weather here in Ireland yesterday! Three people killed. Only have this so far...

Is "on the ground" research necessary in this case, brianv, or does it look pretty real and tragic?
Real and Tragic I'm afraid hoi.
hoi.polloi

Sorry to hear.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

CluedIn » October 17th, 2017, 7:39 pm wrote:Are they trying to tell us something with that money behind his shoeless foot? ;)
I was wondering if the removed-shoes meme was a Jewish thing, but a brief search did not turn up anything compelling. I did find a verse in Isaiah where the prophet is ordered to take off his sandals as a sign of mourning (I know, Paul McCartney :rolleyes:), a definition of the body as "the shoe of the soul" in the Kabbalah, and a line from a talmudic story in which Marta removes her shoes before leaving home to meet her death. But mostly shoes have a very different place in Jewish rituals.
https://rsc.byu.edu/archived/our-rites- ... e/ceremony

Still, some connection seems to exist between the pictures of the shoes of modern-day terror vicsims and the piles of old footwear tourists are shown at Auschwitz to put them in the right state of mind for the Golgotha of Holocaustianity (the air raid shelter converted into a mock gas chamber).

Another 'shoe memorial' by the name "Shoes on the Danube Bank" was erected in Budapest in 2005.

Allegedly, 3500 people, 800 of whom were Jews, were ordered to take off their shoes (what difference would that make?) before being shot and dumped into the river by "fascist Arrow Cross militiamen". If you read on, it becomes clear that only the 800 Jews were important.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoes_on_the_Danube_Bank
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

In relation to the shoe and Jewish line of thought I managed to find this article....

THE SYMBOLISM OF THE SHOE WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO JEWISH SOURCES

A few extracts...

"Civilized people lose easily their religion, but rarely their superstitions', says Karl Goldmark somewhere. The superstition concerning the shoe has come down to our own days, and we meet it even among the educated classes of society."

"The shoe denotes supreme power and possession. 'Den Pantoffel schwingen' is a well-known proverbial expression marking off the shoe as the symbol of power."

"The shoe thus is accorded an importance equalling that of the foot. The foot signifies domination: 'Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet' (Ps. 8. 6). Hence the victor puts his foot on the vanquished to symbolize the victory which has been won:

'Put your feet upon the necks of these kings' (Josh. 10. 24) was the order of Joshua to his victorious warriors in order to indicate that the enemy had been defeated for all time '

"And just as the foot symbolizes power, so also does its gear, the shoe. Of the hero Joab King David says: 'And put the blood of war upon his girdle that was about his loins, and in his shoes that were on feet."

https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/1451461.pdf