THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

brianv wrote:The British army did not come to Northern Ireland to combat the IRA - it didn't exist! They came to protect the Catholic families being burnt out of their houses by Protestant mobs. A mild case of "Ethnic Cleansing"...
Good clue.
brianv wrote:Your best course would be to examine all the News Reports, starting around 1967/68...
I guess there is no other way around it than bracing myself for the task. Thanks for the tip.

Sigh! I think I would make better and more frequent contributions to the forum if I weren´t so allergic to the news media.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Flabbergasted wrote:
brianv wrote:The British army did not come to Northern Ireland to combat the IRA - it didn't exist! They came to protect the Catholic families being burnt out of their houses by Protestant mobs. A mild case of "Ethnic Cleansing"...
Good clue.
brianv wrote:Your best course would be to examine all the News Reports, starting around 1967/68...
I guess there is no other way around it than bracing myself for the task. Thanks for the tip.

Sigh! I think I would make better and more frequent contributions to the forum if I weren´t so allergic to the news media.
One day I will count the number footsteps from where I stood to the exact spot where a car-bomb exploded. I reckon it's about one hundred, that's how close I came.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Lazlo wrote:House of Cards

First let me thank BTO for the heads up on those two films.

In the original House of Cards while having a dinner party at № 10 a violent explosion goes off in the distance. The Prime Minister leaves the table and gracefully walks to stage right where he delivers a soliloquy which is part of the cachet of the program and difficult to pull off without seeming to be wooden or corny. The line he delivers, with a sardonic smile, is something like "I wonder whose bomb that can be: I know its not one of ours."
Glad I could help :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Awesome. They're now halfway to the truth!
Government Admits It Was Only Behind Destruction Of North Tower

WASHINGTON—Saying they felt a duty to reveal what truly transpired on September 11, 2001, numerous high-ranking federal officials announced publicly Tuesday that the United States government was responsible for destroying just the North Tower of the World Trade Center.

Representatives from the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency, and half a dozen other government bureaus revealed at a morning press conference that they were responsible for the development, funding, and execution of a plan to take down 1 World Trade Center in New York’s Financial District. Describing their mission as an unqualified success, officials noted that the completion of their objective was followed 17 minutes later by a separate suicide attack on 2 World Trade Center by al-Qaeda operatives piloting a hijacked airliner.

“The American people deserve to know that, of the two towers that were brought down in Lower Manhattan on 9/11, only one was the target of the federal government,” said CIA spokesman Tom McLennan, emphasizing that their carefully guarded plot was a wholly independent event planned without any foreknowledge of the similar act of terrorism designed by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden for the same day. “While we freely admit our culpability in striking the first building, let us be clear that we had no hand in destroying the other tower. In fact, that was just as shocking and devastating to us as it was to all American citizens.”
According to recently declassified intelligence briefings and memos, FBI agents began making nighttime deliveries of thousands of pounds of RDX explosives to the World Trade Center in January 2001 as part of the first phase of what government officials dubbed Operation North Tower. Detailed schematics confirm that the charges were placed within Tower No. 1 according to an Army Corps of Engineers demolition plan designed to take down the 1,368-foot-tall skyscraper without damaging any of the surrounding structures, including the adjacent Tower No. 2.
“The scripts we had given every major news anchor were pretty much useless after that second impact,” said CIA agent Donald Macy, noting that the highly orchestrated misinformation campaign they had crafted over 10 months only made sense within the original context of one building being targeted. “After that point, any confusion was beyond our doing.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/govern ... n-o,37699/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks Fbenario !

That has to be the funniest piece of satire EVER - on the part of the Onion guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:
lux

Unread post by lux »

I just discovered that I have been quoted on, of all places, a Christian forum.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Though I am not a Christian, I'm flattered that someone over there liked my post. :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:Thanks Fbenario !

That has to be the funniest piece of satire EVER - on the part of the Onion guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:
A veiled confession more like. Their guilt must be eating them alive and articles like this, disguised as satire, gives them a little comfort. Assholes.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Happy New Year with the latest PsyOp from France: Charlie Hebdo attack: 12 dead at Paris offices of satirical magazine – live updates

Enjoy the show, video and all of course :rolleyes:

New Topic started here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1762
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Happy New Year, Maat - good to 'see' you around ! :)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:Happy New Year, Maat - good to 'see' you around ! :)
Thanks Simon! :) Nothing changes much, eh, re who is still ...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGGbyZzuTg
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Dummies for sale for all your false flag events:
http://www.dappercadaver.com/products/b ... ictim.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Rudy Algera wrote:Dummies for sale for all your false flag events:
http://www.dappercadaver.com/products/b ... ictim.html
.... and Press photos

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"The first bomb went off 11:38 p.m". At 11:45 p.m., the second bomb went off". Hmm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of ... ow_Warrior
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianv wrote:"The first bomb went off 11:38 p.m". At 11:45 p.m., the second bomb went off". Hmm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of ... ow_Warrior
Hi. New topic for this: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1763

Seems like a good one, worthy of investigation!
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Within the context of the strange Paris saga, the BBC appear to have coincidently chosen this weekend to launch a 12-part French language (English subtitled) murder drama "Spiral".

No, I can't think of such a mediaform ever having been launched in Britain before.

Oh, and the topic (according to the programme guide popup) is a murdered Policeman....

(Did France get rid of 'Gendarmes', back in the days of The Pink Panther, and replace them all with Police, I wonder?)