THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Kham » October 27th, 2018, 7:43 am wrote:
SCS, are we getting a bit picky? If the title Engineering Diversity is not to your liking then I suggest you also go back and remove all those threads that have been started by banned members, you know, those professional typists that start discussions which no one ever continues. There must be dozens of them by now.
I should have mentioned this in my previous reply. If any members wish to compile a list (partial is fine- I can’t see this being done in one swoop) of “topics” such as the ones described by Kham in bold (above), please feel free [I’ll greatly appreciate it] to place them here, and I’ll be happy to review for appropriate cleaning up.

Thank you,

SCS :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Kham » October 27th, 2018, 9:49 am wrote:SCS,

Your efforts are appreciated. I know future readers of Clues Forum will benefit from the clarity.

With thanks,

K
And I thank you as well. You nailed it! My mind is definitely on the future Admins/Mods, Members, and readers when I’m doing my work in the here and now.

I must also thank our member Dani for giving me that extra incentive and motivation towards that end.

SCS :wub:
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear TripleSpeak,

I have decided (at least on a provisional basis) to reinstate your user account. Please don’t make me regret it.

Sincerely,

SCS
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

Wanted to read thru a Holocaust thread, but the search returns just bits and pieces in the Derailing Room.
Is there one?
Thanks.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

sykkelmannen » October 28th, 2018, 7:09 pm wrote:Wanted to read thru a Holocaust thread, but the search returns just bits and pieces in the Derailing Room.
Is there one?
Thanks.
Dear sykkelmannen,

Please consider this to be presently ongoing maintenance by yours truly. For whatever exists here (on this topic) that you cannot find in the Derailing Room, please go here for the topic I’m presently working on.

I appreciate your patience while this is being organized.

Depending on the time I have available, I expect it to be done within 48 hours (give or take).

Sincerely,

SCS
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

Awesome, thanks for the link SCS :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

“That will do much to put out the flame of Anger and Outrage and we will then be able to bring all sides together in Peace and Harmony. Fake News Must End!,” the president posted, just two days after 11 people were gunned down by a man yelling “all Jews must die” at a Pittsburgh synagogue.
https://nypost.com/2018/10/29/trump-acc ... ger-in-us/

I don't think we on this forum are reacting with the appropriate amount of awe and wonderment to this. I mean, it is obvious, to me, that Trump is talking about our kind of fakery. And that's unbelievable, I do realize. :mellow:
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

sykkelmannen » October 29th, 2018, 12:07 pm wrote:Awesome, thanks for the link SCS :)
You are quite welcome dear sykkelmannen.

For those of you who don’t know what this is in regards to, I am going to quote my edit to the first post of the “new” topic, “The Holocaust Under Review,” which has been initiated and revived/restored/ etc. by yours truly. It may be viewed, in full, here :

[Admin Notice by SCS: For now, I’m going to place this topic here. Thank you to my fellow Admins/Mods and Members for your patience as I methodically organize this material for appropriate display. From there it will be clear how members may post topic related research.

Also please note: Because of the “touchy” (though deplorable) legal nature of this particular topic (in some countries), I find it only prudent to (perhaps) implement whatever measures may be needed to prevent this site from being shut down under a remote (yet plausible) pretext. Please understand that the legal research required doesn’t happen overnight, and we must be cognizant of the potential for unwanted real life consequences. Now mind you, I said “cognizant,” not fearful. There’s a big difference.

So it begins. The Journey of restoring a body of research pertaining to (perhaps) the largest story in all of human history concerning atrocities and the mass murder of a specific group of (undefined) people referred to as “Jews.”

This subject has reached an elevated status (of taboo) such that countries with “free speech” don’t have to concern themselves with the “need” for “Holocaust Denial” laws. People generally fear the all-but-certain social “execution” that would accompany a public attempt to conduct an honest inquiry about this story in a meaningful way. Therefore, the public at large (with rare exceptions) passively accepts this event as a truism, and collectively guards it as such.

Cluesforum has recently changed the subtitle from “Exposing Media Fakery!” to “Exposing Mass Deception.” To those stated ends, we would be dodging the quintessential “sacred cow” of the last century by neglecting to maintain and continue a sincere and thoughtful examination of the evidence surrounding the event “known” around the world as “The Holocaust.”

I have taken the initiative and the prerogative to extract and preserve, as best I can, (from the existing threads here at Cluesforum) the hard work and research of our members over the years (pertaining to this topic), and compile it in an orderly fashion.

It is from that point that I consider it wise to slowly and methodically carry said research forward. I think this can and should be done without unnecessary hyperbole or use of language that tends to disparage an entire group of people. That is absolutely not the purpose of my decision to re-open, organize, and moderate this topic. Given that we are now almost 73 years removed, I see no reason why this can’t be accomplished in a cool-headed, respectful, and thoughtful manner.

This topic is exclusively being initiated, administered, and hosted in (and from) the United States. As such, the expressions contained herein are protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Sincerely,

SCS

P.S. I anticipate this topic being unlocked shortly. I still have some work to do on it. Thank you for your patience.]
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito » October 29th, 2018, 1:29 pm wrote:I mean, it is obvious, to me, that Trump is talking about our kind of fakery. And that's unbelievable, I do realize. :mellow:
I trust you said that with tongue firmly in cheek, but I can't tell for sure whether you're being ironic or straightforward.
But Trump doesn’t mean that.

What he means, of course, are stories that are critical of him or his policies or of candidates he supports. He rejects those stories and the outlets that report them, and he says so all the time.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear Cluesforum members,

I encourage anyone who wishes to assist me in the effort of compiling posts that discuss, specifically, “The Holocaust,” to post links on the Admin Suggestion topic.

Sincerely,

SCS
Coldacre

Unread post by Coldacre »

Hi All, just wondering if there’s a thread about the Pittsburgh shooting up and about yet?

[Admin Notice (simon): dear Coldacre, I've mentioned the recent Pittsburgh "terror deed" in this post of mine: viewtopic.php?p=2406722#p2406722 ]
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Coldacre » October 30th, 2018, 3:20 am wrote:Hi All, just wondering if there’s a thread about the Pittsburgh shooting up and about yet?

[Admin Notice (simon): dear Coldacre, I've mentioned the recent Pittsburgh "terror deed" in this post of mine: viewtopic.php?p=2406722#p2406722 ]
Dear Coldacre,

If you wish to create a new topic on this Pittsburgh story, I would be more than happy to place Simon’s post in it. I wanted to take a brief moment and say that, just in case you were otherwise inclined, but were unsure since it has been briefly touched on here in the “Chatbox.”

Sincerely,

SCS
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear Cluesforum Members,

I have updated my progress thus far regarding “The Holocaust,” which may be viewed here.

I still have a number of threads and posts to review. But I’m making progress.

My Warmest Regards,

SCS
Coldacre

Unread post by Coldacre »

SacredCowSlayer » October 30th, 2018, 8:20 am wrote:
Coldacre » October 30th, 2018, 3:20 am wrote:Hi All, just wondering if there’s a thread about the Pittsburgh shooting up and about yet?

Dear Coldacre,

If you wish to create a new topic on this Pittsburgh story, I would be more than happy to place Simon’s post in it. I wanted to take a brief moment and say that, just in case you were otherwise inclined, but were unsure since it has been briefly touched on here in the “Chatbox.”

Sincerely,

SCS
thank you very much. I will have a look at what has been posted so far. appreciate the links. :)
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

The Internets

Dear Esteemed members,

Having spent an incredible amount of time trying to do pretty ordinary things on the 'Internets', I finally got enraged as to how far it has devolved into a mad-house of irresponsible pretty much, nothingness, where whatever you try to do is infected by the ignorati who believe they own us.

Indeed they do, if we let them.

For example, it seems that every site I now might visit for some perfectly innocuous reason is inundated by 'cookies'. I have to accept them (without a means to say 'no'). Now I am not an 'American' and 'cookies' are to me, some sort of non-food so far as I am concerned and that is some sort of 'biscuit' as we might have in other locations. I rarely eat them but can certainly live without them, especially when I have no choice but to accept them.

Anyway, I put something (not so pleasant) into the dreaded Google engine and came up with this long article. In no way can I paraphrase it, you will have to read it as much as you want.

It does appear to address a great many of the issues on this forum, (one way or another) and does mention the likes of the entity Sugar Mountain (Zuckerberg) but that may only be the apologists for his creation who want to remain anonymous and 'spill some beans' so to speak.

'nough said and yours for the reading...evaluations (on the article) welcome...

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/04/ ... lt-it.html

Be well.
Sharpstuff