GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Maat

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:There's HOPE for the young, future generations, folks! :) :) :)
Wow! Image That is absolutely marvelous — I didn't even have to understand Portuguese to see he really gets it! :D B)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Speaking of quaint programs (that thing is awesome and unfortunately I can't hope to achieve as much as that young hero of Brazil) I am still planning this audio for a little one-time radio program.

Is there pretty much consensus that I should do the following?
  • Read from septemberclues.org
  • Avoid extraneous "off the cuff" remarks
  • Avoid all call-in potential
  • Play it straight rather than funny
fbenario, you suggested I should vet what I'm reading with you guys, but I did so and I received no comments since. Have you not had time? Did you not understand what I was doing when I posted quotes from www.septemberclues.org? I am still very curious about what you and Simon think should be going on the air.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:Speaking of quaint programs (that thing is awesome and unfortunately I can't hope to achieve as much as that young hero of Brazil) I am still planning this audio for a little one-time radio program.

Is there pretty much consensus that I should do the following?
  • Read from septemberclues.org
  • Avoid extraneous "off the cuff" remarks
  • Avoid all call-in potential
  • Play it straight rather than funny
fbenario, you suggested I should vet what I'm reading with you guys, but I did so and I received no comments since. Have you not had time? Did you not understand what I was doing when I posted quotes from http://www.septemberclues.org? I am still very curious about what you and Simon think should be going on the air.
Oh, goodness, I'm sorry unreservedly. I just don't remember seeing the proposed language. I like your proposed four topics listed above, and I have a great deal of confidence in your ability to clearly state the most important points. I'm fine with whatever you decide to say, I would only suggest you have it written-out beforehand. Your focus on practicing it with a clock is a fine idea! Thank you for making this effort!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote: I am still very curious about what you and Simon think should be going on the air.
Dear Hoi,

Sorry - I have also been slow in responding to you about this.

I'm off to bed now - but will give it a good thought overnight and submit my suggestions tomorrow.

For now, I'll just post this inspirational 10min video-résumé of our combined research (put together by an American guy called Mack) which the author inexplicably then removed from his YT channel - but was fortunately saved and reuploaded by our Swedish member Tufa:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoZEuj1VPv0
simonshack
Administrator

HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF?

I'm posting these thoughts of mine in our "Getting the Word Out" thread, although as you will see, there are pretty strong forces working against getting our word out... and its kinda depressing. :( But...there's hope!

Over the last decade, as I slowly, and much belatedly became fully aware of the Moon Hoax, I've been surfing the web reading all sorts of related debates and discussions. More often than not, I was stunned and disturbed - not only by the overwhelming amounts of NASA-apologists - but also by their rabid and petulant, cult-like defense of the Apollo fables. Today, of course, I have matured a better understanding of this 'phenomena'. In fact, it's not a 'phenomena' at all, but quite simply the result of a million-dollar propaganda effort. To be sure, the internet was never meant to be a 'gift' to the honest people of this planet, in order to provide a platform for diffusing truths. There must be a helluva lot of people in cubicles typing away propaganda crap.

I can hear you all go "wow, Simon, did you discover this yesterday?" :lol:

No, I did not, folks. But I'm now reading the 108 comments to this upload of September Clues on Top Documentary Films: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/september-clues/

My 'favorite' (rather crude) thumbs-down comments being these two:
Brian Betty Jean Snyder wrote: Are you kidding ME???? This is just so much garbage. it is not a documentary, it is propaganda pure and simply. Dr Goebbels would be proud.
AntiTheist666 wrote:,Anti-theism is Myth Understood.

Come on people let’s not get too excited here. No SHOUTS of CONPIRACY please. No SHOUTS of PROPAGANDA or DISINFO either please. The motive of this doc (cough) is plain and simple and none of the aforementioned applies. The Dirtbags that made this doc (cough, cough....omg...I think I gonna be sick.... Bleugh!!!) Yes those DirtMonsters had only one OBJECTIVE and that was to make MONEY out of CONTROVERSY. Don’t PAY them any heed. And people, let’s be careful out there! I smell TROLLS about.

The Sickened One

While my two favorite thumbs up comment being:
Ernest Walden wrote: Great video. Simon Shack is right on the money. As usual with something of this caliber, it is way over the heads of the typical crowd of idiots that frequent TDF. You naysayers are the very epitome of a controlled society. But hey, if they could convince you that they landed on the moon, or that 6 million Jews died in nonexistent gas chambers, the possibilities are endless.
James Langevin wrote: I truly believe there were no planes that hit the towers. All trained pilots said it would have been impossible to fly like that. No plane ever hit the Pentagon, no major debris was ever recovered. Many people think it was missiles. But I also doubt that very much. I think it was just timed explosives with added footage of of the planes hitting the towers. People believe what is fed to them on the news. That's all it takes.
And I highly recommend reading the various comments of "slpsa" - a clearly open-minded, questioning person.

However, as you can see, the comments on that TDF comment section are overwhelmingly negative and dismissive. It certainly reminds me very much of the many Moon Hoax debates I've read over the years. Is history repeating itself?

EDIT: well, having read ALL the 108 comments now - I feel there's hope! Is any Cluesforum member interested in adding a comment there? http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/september-clues/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Most users ever online was 434 on June 27th, 2012, 12:43 pm

Have we pissed on someone's shoes? :o
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

brianv wrote:Most users ever online was 434 on June 27th, 2012, 12:43 pm

Write down their IP's, quick!
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

:lol:

:mellow: Wow. I guess we have! :blink:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:

:lol:

:mellow: Wow. I guess we have! :blink:

Lol sorry guys! half of those numbers are probably just me archiving or triple checking if I spelt, my post right.

And I would like to hope the other half is where I have stepped my " keyboard warrior " :lol: game up in “getting the word out” the past few weeks on facebook and Twitter :lol:

I will do a lot of logical cool stuff for this forum, and as far as keeping it up to a pro- standard. I will work in a manner where either you, or anyone of the Clues crew can click on a link and check out how It’s going.
I only intend to work that way, as a team. Fred knows me well enough and usually has great ideas or gives me guidance.
So yes unless someone has any other suggestions, I will keep doing my thing! Simon, or the admin, or Fred or Brian or other long standing researchers. If there is any suggestions, on how I could be doing something better. You can always talk with me here or in a PM. I will have skype soon (I know it's overdue) and you can drop a line as well.

ARCHIVING --
well for a start, I am working on an interactive archive thread, From there I will make a movie and all the original sources for the clues... It will be at an access. I have already made a demo, for you to check out. But alas, this video maker is giving me problems so in a week or so I will show the demo for suggestions.

GETTING THE WORD OUT--
- As I stated here in this thread a year back. I have started the Clues Facebook page. Now the past few weeks I have changed the style of it, and made it more professional. The Page is doing very well now … There Is nearly 500 fans on there… I gave it a clean up... and there is how it looks now…. Flash….

http://www.facebook.com/pages/September ... 7375501007

I put the smiley faces cos I’m funny…

So we have an audience of 500 on there. And as much as one post on there can receive 90 views on facebook as demonstrated. There are people adding on there everyday and the numbers have shot up recently...

Basically I talk to people and answer questions they have, and also encourage them to share on facebook…

I state... I am a fellow researcher of the forum named Equinox, and Simon, is the original maker of clues... I also give the forum and its member props as we all are a team with Simon the founder.

I intend to go hard out, and get people to check out the research. I get along with people, and I’m a pretty good talker on a relaxed fun basis…… I generally think I’m better at colored arrows and numbers on photos, than talking about 9/11 technical. All though I can make some good posts, I find when answering questions... Simon's paragraphs written in September Clues and his website, explain it way better. So here is what I do Simon… I cut and post your paragraphs into peoples questions and then try and link them here… At the end of the days it’s the best way.

So I intend to do this hard out for the near future. And all though I’m a handsome stylish young dude. I am living in an isolated part of the world I am keeping my work.... ONLY internet based equinox "keyboard warrior" :lol: Styles over the next 4 months at least.

It’s important I’m clear here... Because I am representing this research, too a lot more people (than before ) And want to have it all on the table and visible to the clues crew and Simon especially because it is his site, and research and I want to keep it real.

I do have a cool way to GET A lot of people to watch and link up on facebook leave that up to me...

Join up to the page and invite people guys….!! Say hi anytime 

Secondly Simon I like to see positive comments on your youtube videos. So I am actually using some cool comments you… I and others* have made and cut n pasting them onto ALL your videos on a regular basis. Just too keep the comment morale high on the videos.

And lastly….. Twitter…. I made a twitter account. Don’t know much about it but it's there so I will see how that goes. But yes join up to that as well to guys! Ha-ha

https://twitter.com/#!/SeptemberClues

I intend to be very professional, and am open anytime to suggestions... This is the first part of some cool ideas I have….. Clues Crew.

Respect
EQ

EDIT -- so sorry about the spelling mistakes I fixed them.. Just tired. Sorry again.
Last edited by Equinox on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Equinox wrote: Lol sorry guys half of those numbers are probably just me archiving or triple checking I spelt my post right hahaha.

And I would like to hope the other half is where I have stepped my " keyboard warrior " :lol: game up in “getting the word out” the past few weeks on facebook and Twitter :lol:

I will do allot of logical cool stuff for this forum, and as far as keeping it up to a pro standard I will work in a manner where Either you, or anyone of the clues crew can click on a link and check out how It’s going.
Fred knows me well enough and usually has great Ideas or gives me guidance.
So yes unless some one has any other suggestions I will keep doing my thing! You Simon. Or the admin Or Fred or Brian or other long standing researchers have any suggestions or may think I could be doing something better. You can always talk with me here or in a PM. I will have skype soon (I Know overdue) and you can drop a line as well.

ARCHIVING -- well for a start I am working on and interactive Archive thread wish I will make a movie and all the original sources for the clues will be at access I have already made a demo for you to check out but this video make is giving me probs so In a week or so I will show the demo for suggestions.

GETTING THE WORD OUT--- As I stated here in this thread a year back I have started the Clues Facebook page……. Now the past few weeks I have changed the style of it and made it way more professional. The Page is doing very well now … There Is nearly 500 fans on there… I gave it a clean up here is how it looks now…. Flash….
I put the smiley faces cos I’m funny…

I state... I am a fellow researcher of the forum named Equinox and Simon is the original maker of clues... I also give the forum and its member props as we all are a team with Simon the founder.

I intend to go hard out and get people to check out the research. I get along with people and I’m a pretty good talker on a relaxed fun basis…… I generally think I’m better at colored arrows and number on photos than talking about 9/11 technical. All though I can make some good posts I find when answering questions... I find Simons paragraphs written in September clues and his website explain it way better… so what I do Simon… is cut and post your paragraphs into peoples questions and then try and link them here… At the end of the days it’s the best way.

So I Intend to do this hard out for the fore seeable future. And all though I’m handsome stylish young dude. I am living in isolated part of the world I am keeping my work. ONLY internet based equinox "keyboard warrior" :lol: styles over the next 4 months at least.

It’s important I’m clear here... Because I am representing this research to allot more people And want to have it all on the table and visible to the clues crew and Simon especially because it is his site and research and I want to keep it real. ("real"?!)

I do have a cool way to GET ALLOT of people to watch and link up on face book leave that up to me...

Join up to the page and invite people guys….!! Say hi anytime 

Secondly Simon I like to see positive comments on your you tube videos. So I am actually using some cool comments you… I and others[*][/color] have made and cut n pasting them onto ALL your videos on a regular basis. Just too keep the comment moral high on the videos.

And lastly….. Twitter…. I made a twitter account. Don’t know much about it but its there so I will see how that goes. But yes join up to that as well to guys! Ha-ha
I intend to be very professional and am open anytime to suggestions...

This is the first part of some cool Ideas I have….. Clues Crew.

Respect
EQ
It would be a great shame if the reputation of this forum were generally besmirched through its association with that low quality of written English.

Why did you open a Twitter account and a Facebook account in the name of September Clues? Couldn't you choose a name of your own? What was wrong with Equinox?

[*] I would prefer not to be quoted anywhere by you. It still concerns me that you post fake footage and present it as genuine. When you were caught and challenged over it, you bluffed with indignation and self-righteousness. Do you recall?

Initially, you tried to laugh it off by claiming that you never said the footage was genuine. In fact you had implicitly claimed just that. It was nothing to laugh about.

From: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2370545
Equinox wrote: Is the dude in the speech fake? Possibly! I never said they were not :lol:
That was extremely dishonest. From there onwards I have instinctively distrusted you, Equinox. So please do not recycle my comments or contributions beyond this board, whether preserved in context or not.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

It would be a great shame if the reputation of this forum were generally besmirched through its association with that low quality of written English.
Yes it would, I hope you forgive my post, as I accidentally posted it before I could counter correct my spell checker mistakes. As you can see, my word checker on Microsoft word had obviously placed most of these words and caps lock in. I was actually almost finished going through and fixing it up. When I finished I noticed your heart warming post. I was really tired working on things! Sorry man  <_<
Why did you open a Twitter account and a Facebook account in the name of September Clues? Couldn't you choose a name of your own? What was wrong with Equinox?
Because I’m a team player. Because I have drive already have volunteered heaps of work here over 2 years. Because people like me can make a difference? B)

Why not hah? :lol:
Are you aware that it has been common knowledge by Hoi, and Simon, I have been doing admin with a September Clues page on Facebook for over a year now?
Here is where I first talked about it in this thread, almost a year ago… http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2355208
Do you know for almost 2 years I have promoted this research in another forum with Simon and has over 70,000 hits? It’s what I do! B)
When you were caught and challenged over the fake footage, you became indignant and self-righteous. Do you recall?
You initially tried to laugh it off by claiming that you never said the footage was genuine. In fact you had implicitly claimed just that.

With all due respect fireman. You have been here for like 5 weeks! I have been here for getting on two years… Have a look at the post I just placed up a few hours ago… Where I have been archiving the 9/11 clues, and also finding HUGE flaws in the 9/11 footage. Does it look like I’m really here being dishonest?
POST----
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2371882

Initially, you tried to laugh it off by claiming that you never said the footage was genuine. In fact you had implicitly claimed just that. It was nothing to laugh about

. Is this all because I said this?
I actually believe the “bombers” were normal Muslims asked to take part as playing the role as terrorists in the Mock terror Drills...And the suicide videos were part of those drills... They were asked to make the videos as part of the mock exercise. Makes sense to me….
Because I actually had an opinion? :lol: That they may have been real? That makes me dishonest? (And yes, I had not seen the footage well enough to really state with proof whether the videos were fake) That’s why I said “I believe”! It’s was only an opinion! :lol: Which I had at the time? I ‘am entitled to an opinion? I was not stating that “ THEY ARE REAL “ and proving it with research. It was just an opinion. I honestly did not know. I wasn’t trying to force it on you! so what gives fireman?

And your claim with me saying.
-- Is the dude in the speech fake? Possibly! I never said they were not.
That I’m being dishonest? Really you are taking it the wrong way. Actually I said that sentence, because I was open to the idea! :D I actually was interested in what you had to say! The 7/7 bombers being sims is a logical thing. So please don’t stress ! B) As I recall I said actually wanted to hear what you had learn't about it.
And quote---
“Throw any videos you find of them on this thread for reference/source... and I will see if I can lend a hand if I get a chance. Good luck”
If anything I was being genuine. Sorry I didn’t end up getting back to the thread. But I recall what you showed was cool stuff. 
From there onwards I have instinctively distrusted you, Equinox. So please do not recycle my comments or contributions beyond this board, whether preserved in context or not.
No worries. I wasn’t going to use your stuff. I was actually referring to myself, reel deel, and Simon’s quotes. That’s really important stuff! It’s to do with the archiving, and when it gets placed up on a update or a tweet. It’s about the jumper videos and the collapse CGI It’s critical...

 Cheers
EQ. :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Lol sorry guys! half of those numbers are probably just me archiving or triple checking if I spelt, my post right."

You can make 434 simultaneous individual connections?
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Most users ever online was 434 on June 27th, 2012, 9:43 pm
brianv wrote:"Lol sorry guys! half of those numbers are probably just me archiving or triple checking if I spelt, my post right."

You can make 434 simultaneous individual connections?
That quote of mine is in total jest BrianV. I honestly don't now how the connections work on here. I was having a bit of a joke because I jump on here a lot. I did wonder how it did work though... Like if a person going back and forth on and off, the forum ( even as a guest ) would make it count as multiple views?

So I take it works as individual IP connections then? Interesting.

On side note, Reel and I once talked on how when one google image searches any basic words E.G ABC 9/11 there will come up with about 8 images that originated from here... Most of them are displayed in other websites but none the less are photos that were first posted here.

Any basic Google Image search of 9/11 will bring up photos That Simon or another researcher created for a post. B)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:*

EDIT: well, having read ALL the 108 comments now - I feel there's hope! Is any Cluesforum member interested in adding a comment there? http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/september-clues/
I came down in this thread to chat about "getting the word out". And whats been happening in on my side.

I just read and gathered what was written at that thread displaying your movie. And of course I posted a good article there. Anytime B)

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/september-clues/