GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
sentientlinergy
Banned

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by sentientlinergy »

Getting the word out about the lies is very important as is to act together, the end of this article is about that
http://www.garynull.com/home/chemtrails ... l-aer.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

2013 starts with a bang! :)

As the 'foolishly' incorrigible optimist that I am - I believe that this forum is doing some decent headway - and that the recent perp-blunders (like the lame Sandy Hook psyop) have backfired on the clowns we are up against. Ok, I know, I know: we're still a long way short from getting the sort of traffic many of you will argue and lament that we should have... But let's rejoice a little, now and then, and look at the brighter side of things. Sulkiness has never achieved anything throughout history!

If our internal statistics machine is anything to go by, here are the numbers:

The monthly Cluesforum traffic has never been as high as in January 2013:
Visits: 358,466
Unique visitors: 44,497

Compare this to our lowest traffic stats of the past year (November 2012) :
Visits: 186,063
Unique visitors: 20,534

Once again, please don't blame me for my optimistic stance: all I wish for right now is that our valiant forum members keep their spirits high in the face of massive adversity, something which this little forum will always have to expect. After all, the stakes here are extremely and almost unimaginably high : in the (unlikely yet not impossible) event that our 'think-tank' ever overflows into the masses' consciousness and becomes 'household knowledge', the entire world's news media would simply collapse and pulverize into a big cloud of dust - far bigger than what was aired on TV on 9/11. So let's keep at it, folks!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:*

2013 starts with a bang! :)

As the 'foolishly' incorrigible optimist that I am - I believe that this forum is doing some decent headway - and that the recent perp-blunders (like the lame Sandy Hook psyop) have backfired on the clowns we are up against. Ok, I know, I know: we're still a long way short from getting the sort of traffic many of you will argue and lament that we should have... But let's rejoice a little, now and then, and look at the brighter side of things. Sulkiness has never achieved anything throughout history!

If our internal statistics machine is anything to go by, here are the numbers:

Once again, please don't blame me for my optimistic stance: all I wish for right now is that our valiant forum members keep their spirits high in the face of massive adversity, something which this little forum will always have to expect. After all, the stakes here are extremely and almost unimaginably high : in the (unlikely yet not impossible) event that our 'think-tank' ever overflows into the masses' consciousness and becomes 'household knowledge', the entire world's news media would simply collapse and pulverize into a big cloud of dust - far bigger than what was aired on TV on 9/11. So let's keep at it, folks!
If it’s a crime to be a ‘foolishly’ incorrigible optimist, then I stand in the court room next to you guilty as charged. I know people may argue that there should be more traffic, in my opinion there is no real base for that argument. There has never been anything like this happen ever, where a grand media hoax has been exposed, and also the fact that people from all corners of the globe can interactively participate in the research in real time.
What can one compare it to? Who can know what it should be?
It’s the first time ever, and it is what it is.

On a side but very relevant point, the technology to share it has increased 10 fold since it came out. For example, when September Clues was first uploaded, how many people could watch it on mobile phone? I’m calculating one in ten would have been able too. What about now? EVERYONE right?
I could play it on my phone streaming on you tube, walk down to the train station, catch a train south, pause the movie, comment in the channel. Share with a friend on face book, look at the clues website, and then un pause and continue watching until the end.

Another example of technology.

I posted a photo on the facebook clues page-
One member there shared it,
It received 1-like and 1- comment
Which is something, none the less.

The same photo was shared by one of my facebook friends who runs a facebook page called “The Anti –Media” with 65,000 members.
It received 93- likes 111- comments and 80 shares, (80 people re-shared that particular photo) and also 1,096 people seen the photo. All with in almost an hour.

That is double the numbers,
That is equal to 1435 a day.

On average, here is the amount of people that come to clues forum daily,
“Chinese spectacular” – Ohio (1500 audience)

Here are some comments from people saying hello on the facebook page.

-just watched simons fox flop video :) cheered me up on a miserable cold day for sure...

-yes! September September Clues is one of the most thorough documentaries out there regarding 9/11 real truth. I HIGHLY recommend.

-I really appreciate all the effort put in your researches. Let's keep the truth alive. And lets share it!

-just wanted to shoot you a quick note & say THANKS

-Thank you so much for sharing this news with me! I had no
idea! I will continue to support you guys in any way that I can! Please
keep me posted as to any new findings!

-I'm justproud to be a part of this fantastic thing that you guys are doing. We're
making history! For the first time ever, Technology in the hands of the
people is allowing us to analyse/break down the wrong-doings of our leaders
and posing a serious threat to the corrupted.

-What A Job you did in exposing the fakery of 911 , I salute you sir !

-Hey you've done really great work in this film. Impeccable research and a fascinating questions.
Once again, please don't blame me for my optimistic stance: all I wish for right now is that our valiant forum members keep their spirits high in the face of massive adversity, something which this little forum will always have to expect. After all, the stakes here are extremely and almost unimaginably high : in the (unlikely yet not impossible) event that our 'think-tank' ever overflows into the masses' consciousness and becomes 'household knowledge', the entire world's news media would simply collapse and pulverize into a big cloud of dust - far bigger than what was aired on TV on 9/11. So let's keep at it, folks

Where exactly is written our dreams must be small ones? :)
Anything is possible.

Those people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. But those people are not crazy, they are amazing.
Those who say it can't be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Here is a photo I took in 2006, before September Clues was produced.

I was on top of the Empire State Building, It is just at a point where I looked in the general direction of the bridge, I said to the girl, "what an amazing looking bridge."

Well these days I know what that bridges name is Verrazano, I still look at the photo these days and still feel inspired.

" Aim to be the bridge to the next generation."

simonshack
Administrator

A very welcome 'touch of class' here... courtesy of translator Roy McCoy (and our tireless subtitler David) :

Out today:

SEPTEMBER CLUES with Esperanto subtitles !

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VANQa7bqtN4

Some info about Esperanto :
http://www.huliq.com/7504/89693/esperan ... uage-peace
http://vietnamnews.vn/social-issues/228 ... peace.html

Thanks muchly, Roy! - for translating September Clues into the 'language of peace' ! :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

lol - thanks Roy! Esperanto - awesome!
hoi.polloi

[to regular users: facetiousness alert]

Hey, Equinox, would you mind posting this on Facebook for us, please?

You're such an enormous help in every way, we could really use your help spreading the word and blocking the shills who question you for posting this! I think admitting you are partially simulated by 9/11 technology would actually be a really great wake up call for Facebook readers. I am asking, in the spirit of Simon's diplomacy, and despite my protestations, for a sort of temporary 'truce' between us - you can represent the "simulation" investigating itself from the inside, and we can represent genuine humanity watching artificial intelligence advance. How about that?

Here's your first assignment, post this on your Facebook and explain how you're a really advanced sim.

Thanks a bunch, you're so helpful! :wub:

Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

hoi.polloi wrote:Hey, Equinox, would you mind posting this on Facebook for us, please?

You're such an enormous help in every way, we could really use your help spreading the word and blocking the shills who question you for posting this! I think admitting you are partially simulated by 9/11 technology would actually be a really great wake up call for Facebook readers. I am asking, in the spirit of Simon's diplomacy, and despite my protestations, for a sort of temporary 'truce' between us - you can represent the "simulation" investigating itself from the inside, and we can represent genuine humanity watching artificial intelligence advance. How about that?

Here's your first assignment, post this on your Facebook and explain how you're a really advanced sim.

Thanks a bunch, you're so helpful! :wub:

Left eye higher than right. Left eye lower than right?

Ahh, Hoi she is actually squinting in one photo, probably because of the flash?
But she and many people squint in photos, all the time! That’s why one photo the eye is rounder and appears higher. And the other it is squinted and appears lower.
Circle -
Those wrinkles missing around the temples, are fact of life. They are called “crows feet”
Research it- https://www.google.com.au/search?q=crow ... kQW7koHABw

You can call crow's feet "laugh lines" or "character lines, they appear when people smile and squint their eyes, the more you smile the more the lines appear.
One way to avoid crow's feet would be to never smile, laugh, frown or squint. :o

Spiky one second, curly the next? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
How can people take you seriously with all of this.
YES hoi, its a little thing called, "wetting my hair under a bathroom sink!" Nothing wrong with trying to look fresh on a date in the big apple. Both photos were taken some time apart. Is that what we call pro analysis? left eye, lower than right? :rolleyes:
Oh, this is exact stuff I am talking about! It looks so bad to the reader!

This is disgusting! placing long term forum members girlfriends photos, into the most dodgy analysis and then claiming they are sims. <_<

It is an insult to 9/11 research and justice as a whole.

- FAIL -
Look at my videos from the same camera!!!!!
YOUR SAYING THE VIDEOS OF US ARE FAKE AS WELL!!!!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lGyK8pYti8

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yk6UWgYgy4

fail... :lol:
Hoi you believe I'am a sim
Hoping to lead the investigation and run it into the ground
I run this page for two years with 800 fans....
The man that produced September Clues supports it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/September ... 7375501007

People comment on there all of the time, every few minutes........

Actually the personal messages I'm getting from people on there since you placed up the dodgy analysis, seem to say YOUR the one running it into the ground, some say its shill behaviour, It's not good at all Hoi....... <_<
hoi.polloi

You don't even know your own fake photos. You can't even defend them properly. I'm pointing out the fact that you are pulling this story out of your very simulated butt as you tell it. Wetting your hair - really? I'm not pointing out "crow's feet", I'm pointing out remnants of faded layers which reveal the method of their construction. How can she squint the side of her face independently of her cheeks? Why does she have one looooong eyebrow growing into her "crow's feet"? You must be putting her through some pretty unique emotions. The vicious looking things on her face in the next pic could only be called burn scars if they didn't vanish from one picture to the next. Since when do crow's feet affect the entire temporal part of one's head when one makes an "expression"? When was the last time you "squinted" with your entire forehead and caused the inner corners of your eyes to float nebulously in "arenas" of "probable" locations for eyes?

Oh, you know. It's just changing, warping, shrinking, vanishing moles; it's just pieces of chins more loosely piled on than spilled firewood; it's just eye sockets changing their distorted relationship; just foreheads swelling and reducing unevenly like a bubble; just 2D trying to be 3D; eyebrows thickening, stretching, inching about, gaining an elaborate life all their own -- the usual things that happen in New York on a Friday night.

I'm sorry but this is pathetic. It's bad enough there are photoshop remnants all over this garbage, but to constantly make the same mistakes misaligning the perspective of a face - then saying she is making different "expressions" is just sloppy. The inside corners of eyes do not slide all over a face and you cannot tell me it's because someone is squinting that their chin, forehead, eye socket positions and cheeks fail to resemble anything more than 2D magazine collage pieces badly faded and blur-tooled together.

You don't make these pictures, do you? But the least you could do as a proper perp is contact your photo construction expert and ask them what the heck they were thinking -- ask them what your official story is supposed to be?

Look at my videos from the same camera!!!!! YOUR SAYING THE VIDEOS OF US ARE FAKE AS WELL!!!!
Yes, everyone please do look at these fantastic videos that go such a long way to disproving photoshop was used on your posed nonsense in "New York City". :rolleyes:

Why not examine your misuse of the "quote" function to add an additional picture from another thread into my body of text, a cheap form of slyly accusing me of a "ninja edit" that never happened? How about the first thing you do after posting these surreal collages is ask Simon to make you a moderator of the forum? Ha! Yes, that's just what we need - a simulation running the research forum. Brilliant. I was right about you and now I'm glad everyone knows it. Good-bye.

Nice reflections in the window there. TER + OR. Oh my! I am "terrorized" by your team's subliminal skills. Too bad they didn't spend more time on "Yorel".
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

How about the first thing you do after posting these surreal collages is ask Simon to make you a moderator of the forum?
You have access to my thoughts? :unsure:
hoi.polloi

I'd be happy to have you as a moderator, but ask Simon. And then we may have to agree to tone down our aggro posts, since two bulldogs on this forum might be a bit much for some.
simonshack
Administrator

FOR GENERAL ATTENTION OF ALL CLUESFORUM MEMBERS

In a private FB message today, Equinox has basically submitted to me the following suggestions/requests:

1 - To ban Hoi Polloi from Cluesforum

2- To become a Cluesforum moderator himself (along with fellow Aussie Cluesforum member MsQ).

To put it mildly and diplomatically, I think these are wholly unacceptable and outlandish requests - even coming from someone who has put a lot of work archiving / promoting the September Clues research. I am grateful for all this help - but am left with no other choice than suspending Equinox from the forum until further notice - and until the motivations for his absurd, above-mentioned requests can be satisfactorily clarified.

I will remain in touch with Equinox via e-mail and our Youtube accounts - and will stay available for any assistance and Q&A at his self-run September Clues Facebook page.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*
FOR GENERAL ATTENTION OF ALL CLUESFORUM MEMBERS

In a private FB message today, Equinox has basically submitted to me the following suggestions/requests:

2- To become a Cluesforum moderator himself (along with fellow Aussie Cluesforum member MsQ).

To put it mildly and diplomatically, I think these are wholly unacceptable and outlandish requests - even coming from someone who has put a lot of work archiving / promoting the September Clues research. I am grateful for all this help - but am left with no other choice than suspending Equinox from the forum until further notice - and until the motivations for his above-mentioned requests can be satisfactorily clarified.

I will remain in touch with Equinox via e-mail and our Youtube accounts - and will stay available for any assistance and Q&A at his self-run September Clues Facebook page.
Wow, did I see that coming or what!!!! :o :o
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:I'd be happy to have you as a moderator, but ask Simon. And then we may have to agree to tone down our aggro posts, since two bulldogs on this forum might be a bit much for some.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not me!!!! Him...her, er whatever... :rolleyes:
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Shifty , shifty fella this Equinox dude :)

I am sure he can see this post but you may forward to him in a private e-mail that he can moderate shit in his ass if he wants to but not me or any other CF member .

The same goes to MsQ if he willingly took part in this failed coup d'Etat :)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

& with Maat also being an Aussie, what next will Simon be emigrating down under ?