Research Philosophy

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
spookfluke

Unread post by spookfluke »

fred 4 Oct 4 2010, 07:16 AM wrote:

And no, it wasn't me who wrote that.
It was probably Ozzy, then. I sometimes get you two mixed up.

I'm sure someone out there has saved that comment. <_<
spookfluke

simonshack 4 Oct 5 2010, 08:34 AM wrote:
Spookfluke, you're only the second person I know on this planet who I've seen defending the antics of Paula Gloria and her spook crew...Lol, yeah: I guess that'll be the favored line of defense, come the day of the Grand International War Tribunal for 9/11 Crimes. This is the sort of pleading we might hear in the court hall:

Only two??? Well, I guess the inhabitants of this planet are just too sharp.

I wasn't defending her. I just don't believe she is what some of you think she is.

But more time investigating the public access hippie means less time on mommy Fetchet.

:lol:
spookfluke

SimonJCP 4 Oct 9 2010, 05:19 AM wrote:
In other words, the shady company behind Gloria works with the US Military-Industrial Complex. At least two of it's major partners (Cisco and L3) have intimate links to the 9/11 operation.
And don't forget Level 3 is a Bandwidth service provider for YouTube as well.

Youtube hosts all perp stuff.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

fred @ Oct 9 2010, 08:09 AM wrote:
With all of this, I'd like us to remember that L3 is a tenant of 111 Eighth Avenue, the building that Theresa Renaud allegedly saw the South Tower attack from.
http://www.111eighth.com/index.htm
If I am not mistaken, that building houses a huge number of communications companies as a "carrier hotel" where all sorts of different networks cross-connect. There are cages and cages belonging to different companies and fiber and network cables running everywhere.

It would make sense that the covert media operation would have a lot of operations there on 9/11 as it is an ideal location to plug into all of the major networks.

It's a huge building, filled with endless hallways.. It was converted from industrial/warehouse and meatpacking space, with giant elevators designed to lift livestock and heavy equipment. If you ever have an excuse to go there, you should go take a look. I suspect the NSA has a big presence there as it's a good place to tap into traffic going everywhere else.
Absolutely -- as I discussed here, this building houses the offices of:
-Google (as well as it's subsidiary, Doubleclick)
-Level 3
-BT Americas
-Sprint
-Qwest
-XO Communications

All of these companies appear to be military fronts. All of them are tied to Cisco Systems, which is a military/government contractor and a gold-certified partner of Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, SAIC, Raytheon, CSC, and Northrop Grumman. It is also directly tied to the 9/11 attacks through Suzanne Calley, a "Flight 77 passenger" it allegedly employed. Calley is not listed in the SSDI, but her wedding ring and driver's license were found at the Pentagon in "perfect condition".

With NSA-connected Google's presence in the building, and the many ties between the building's tenants and Microsoft (an NSA asset), it's a safe bet that NSA operations are taking place inside the building.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

spookfluke 4 Oct 10 2010, 04:25 AM wrote:
In other words, the shady company behind Gloria works with the US Military-Industrial Complex. At least two of it's major partners (Cisco and L3) have intimate links to the 9/11 operation.
And don't forget Level 3 is a Bandwidth service provider for YouTube as well.

Youtube hosts all perp stuff.
That's a very good point, especially considering that YouTube both:
a) Is a cess-pool of perp disinformation, as you noted.
b) Hosts Paula Gloria's information.
c) Is known to censor channels disseminating real information.

Also interesting is that YouTube is owned by Google. Google and L3 both have offices in the 111 Eighth Avenue building, which was where "live-witness" Theresa Renaud (Wife of CBS Early-Show Producer Jack Renaud) supposedly saw the North and South Tower Attacks.

The view of the Towers that one gets from this building is identical/near-identical to the view of the Towers that was provided by CNN's cameras.