The Clues Chronicle — help decide the threads to read!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

What should be the order of topics on 'The Clues Chronicle'? (select up to 3)

You may select up to 3 options

View results

hoi.polloi

The Clues Chronicle — help decide the threads to read!

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hey folks. Please let me know your thoughts on what posts from CluesForum the next episodes should cover. I will read them — ONE topic per episode (maybe multiple episodes if necessary) — possibly with help from Kham, and we'll publish them as clues-casts at http://www.theCluesChronicle.info!

Big time here we come!

B)

Just kidding. Hardly anyone is listening to us, unfortunately. But let's keep trying. It's a free platform.
Selene
Banned

Re: The Clues Chronicle — help decide the threads to read!

Unread post by Selene »

Thanks for the link hoi, I didn't even know it existed. Will listen to it.

I think Nuke Hoax (more or less decided in the Chatbox) is indeed the best candidate as it is actual and very interesting with the vast majority scared by it.

My personal favourite would be satellites and rocketry, but some maturation and more clues first would be good.

9/11 has been confidently closed with September Clues imho. No better alternative to any "official story" exists online. A milestone which doesn't need dreadful radio wave (? :P ) 'space', just my opinion.

Global Warmongering Scam and "Refugee Crisis" would be my longer term interests.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Vicsims, vicsims, vicsims... then, when you've finished with vicsims, more vicsims.

To be frank that's the key difference between us, conspiracy theorists & coincidence theorists.

Coincidence theorists cry 'rivers of tears' for the 'millions of people' killed in the 'Gas chambers' of '9/11'.

Conspiracy theorists note there are problems with the stories they are told and then try to paper over the cracks by moaning about the brutal murder of those wonderful people by 'Holographic space nukes' or 'voice-morphing multiple shooters' & the like.

We doubt the stories & the sources of those stories.

Apparently we're the crazy ones.
hoi.polloi

I totally forgot about the "Dinosaurs" one, but perhaps — like "Satellites" — it needs more work.

On the other hand, since this will be an ongoing podcast with updates to various topics as they come in, we might label the episodes by which "Pages" we take from that particular thread. And then, as we (hopefully) gain good researchers, we can update those topics with more episodes/pages of that topic. We might even associate different days of the month with various topics. "Today is fake assassinations day!"

It sounds dull to just read the forum, but let's look at it this way.

1. We have Simon's music to make it more lively. B)

2. Most people are, unfortunately, not so academic about their research. They are media "consumers" that just download and listen or watch things. So this is the most simplistic way for us to transform the various writing/research styles on the forum (admittedly within a limited set of rules we've dutifully set) into speech. Among different "learning types" I have read about, there are several different senses which help people process information. We haven't been reaching the audio learners with much from the compiled research of this web site. Let's change that with this program.

3. It relieves us of the need to reformat or paraphrase the research without a script. The transcript is (for the most part, minus extra dialogue) also simple to find for people. It will just be right back to CluesForum.info. It hopefully attracts people here.

4. It will also be slightly dramatic to narrate how the discussions went. For example, when we are flooded by shills, we might even say, "And now there is a portion where we are flooded by shills in the Oslo thread, and here is what happened from our perspective ..." So that could help people understand why we act the way we do. Yes, it could be a little embarrassing and humbling when we find all the times we have been wrong and have been corrected or we used rough language or sarcastic bullying (Simon and I are both frequently guilty of losing patience with familiar arguments). It is even embarrassing when we are right, because it becomes embarrassing for the dupe, shill or liar who used such a poor argument. But that pretty much sums up human discussions, doesn't it?

5. The clues-casts are relatively easy to turn into YouTube videos with accompanying pictures. Not sure if anyone wants to volunteer to do that. :blink:

There are probably other things we might find along the way to tweak and improve the way we conduct discussions on the forum.

So maybe it's also good if we start on topics like 'ISS' and 'Dinosaurs' as well, because even though those discussions are not over, we have enough collected to make the thing an interesting topic that will get updated over time. And of course, we might get proven wrong, but we seem to survive that too. So, anyway, I hope you like the show.

Looks like so far we will do:

Nuke Hoax Next Thursdays
and
Vicsim Fourth Fridays

Subject to change based on votes. (Just kidding about the days. Not sure if we can attempt a schedule yet.) Anyway, please keep voting/commenting. Thank yous for y'all's interest!
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Hoi, I understand you were limited to 10 choices so it didn't make it to the poll list, but I think the world deserves an Airplane & Shipwreck Hoaxes radio show.

Just in the last 1.5 years we had (at least):
- MH370
- MH17 (cross-over with Terror Hoax)
- AirAsia Taiwan
- GermanWings French Alps

and many more

At sea I think the
- Titanic
- Costa Concordia
- Heiwas work made it to Cluesforum on the Estonia?
- SS Ironic (Naronic I thought, it's in the Chatbox)

topics deserve mentioning.

The impacting thing about these hoaxes is that they seem so silly. Why fake accidents? And thus the more surprising to us, the people just how deep and far these Joker Psycho Maniacs (or any other JPM...) go in their trickeries and leeching lies.

There's a good collection of content and short pieces on more topics in one also keeps attention levels high.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I think the AIDS hoax discussion was pretty interesting. Plus it's not the kind of topic that requires pictures or video to demonstrate.

My instinct is that you probably wouldn't want to court an audience by leading off with this topic, but keep it in mind.
hoi.polloi

Alright, folks. We have a plan!

Episode 4 will introduce listeners to "K" (user kham) and we'll discuss the Nuke Hoax.

Episode 5 will deal with Vicsims and Memorial Scams.

More to be decided soon. I definitely want to include 'ISS', 'AIDS, Ebola & Other Health Scares' and 'Transportation Disasters' (which would include topics as diverse as MH370, Titanic, Hindenburg, Buddy Holly, etc.) in the next poll.

We might not have enough on 'Dinos' or 'Holocaust' yet, but they are both rich, unique and should be discussed at some point.
hoi.polloi

Here were the results of the last poll. (Bolds were my selection).
poll results 1.JPG
poll results 1.JPG (38.09 KiB) Viewed 24320 times
I have done some reorganizing, and added some topics. I have done this in order to have a set of 10 "Big Topics" that we can cover bit by bit. Now, I would just appreciate if we can figure out the "track order" and/or emphasis by having another voting session.

The Moon Hoax in particular was tied with the latest slew of "mad shooters", followed by JFK and then rocketry/satellites. I'm qualifying vicsims as a "9/11" subject. You get the idea. Pick up to three that you find important as topics we should visit regularly.

So far, the order might be:

TERROR [Hoaxes]
WAR [Hoaxes]
followed by a third one, which is presently tied: SPACE vs. GUNS

Since I was someone who voted for a SPACE topic, but I feel "Rocketry & Satellites" belongs with the "Moon Hoax", I think we need to break the tie on this vote if possible.

And then we can go from there depending on how it pans out. The idea is that we will try to revisit more popular topics more often than the less popular ones, but all of them will get covered. Thanks everyone for your help!
hoi.polloi

Kham and I just did the first take of episode 4, which we'll post as soon as possible. Here is a rough sketch of the plan, based on the present voting, for the schedule of future episodes.

In italics are completed episodes. Last updated: December 17, 2017

1. TERROR: - - - - - - - - - - - Hi, September Clues
2. TERROR: - - - - - - - - - - - Hi, Clues Forum
3. WILD CARD: - - - - - - - - - Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies
4. WAR: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuke Hoax
5. TERROR: - - - - - - - - - - - The Vicsim Report
6. SPACE: - - - - - - - - - - - - Moon Hoax
7. GUNS: - - - - - - - - - - - - JFK
8. STATE: - - - - - - - - - - - - -Banking Scams
9. SCIENCE GODS: - - - - - - - Science Gods [Isaac Newton]
10. NATURE: - - - - - - - - - - - Fukushima/Tsunami
11. HEALTH: - - - - - - - - - - - AIDS
12. TRANSPORTATION: - - - - - Titanic
13. SPACE: - - - - - - - - - - - - International Space Station
14. TERROR: - - - - - - - - - - - 7/7
15. WAR: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Holo-hoax
16. GUNS: - - - - - - - - - - - - Columbine
17. SPACE: - - - - - - - - - - - - Satellite Musings
[18. SPACE: - - - - - - - - - - - - Satellite Musings Part 2]
[19. SPACE: - - - - - - - - - - - - Satellite Musings Part 3]
20. WAR: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cold War
21. HEALTH: - - - - - - - - - - - Ebola Hoax
22. SCIENCE GODS: - - - - - - - Science Gods part 2 [Einstein]
22 23. SPACE: - - - - - - - - - - - - Does Rocketry Work In Space?
24. TRANSPORTATION: - - - - - MH370 & other airplane disasters

23 25. GUNS: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breivik
24 26. TERROR: - - - - - - - - - - - Madrid Bombing
25 27. WAR: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Holo-hoax part 2
26 28. STATE: - - - - - - - - - - - - Public Relations (How CluesForum may be a target of PR campaigns?)
27 29. WAR: - - - - - - - - - - - - -Nuke Hoax part 2
28 30. TERROR: - - - - - - - - - - - The Vicsim Report part 2
29 31. TRANSPORTATION: - - - - - Concordia
30 32. SPACE: - - - - - - - - - - - - Moon Hoax part 2
31 33. GUNS: - - - - - - - - - - - - MLK
32 34. TERROR: - - - - - - - - - - - Various European Terror Bombings
35. ?
36. ?
37. ?

Something like this, maybe. It's our schedule (without a schedule)!
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

It is curious that an ongoing propaganda drive targeting this very forum – a media campaign which the founder of this forum, Simon Shack, identified as "probably one of the biggest psyops of all time" – doesn't rate a mention on the list of topics for discussion.

This item, conspicuous by its absence, is of course the Flat Earth psyop, wherein the same PTB who brought us the moon landing hoax and the 9/11 hoax are now using the alternative media – thus moving to co-opt the means by which various independent research communities have so effectively exposed these and other hoaxes.

The state of the art in social engineering is playing catch-up with technological trends by diversifying from mass communication to infiltrate niche-market internet formats. By ignoring this development and keeping all attention on already-busted modes of manipulation (as relevant as they may still be), we give the bad guys an opportunity to roll out their updated techniques unscrutinized. Shall we diligently debunk mainstream media fakery yet go to sleep as the treacherous fakers of the astroturf "alternative" media wage a counteroffensive against the credibility and effectiveness of independent research?

If we fail to respond while the Flat Earth psyop – likely a prototype of the next generation of media psyops – unfolds and entrenches itself, we the self-declared exposers of media fakery will share the blame.

Is the shape of the Earth worth discussing? Perhaps, with low priority, if only to debunk the nonsense we're confronting. On the other hand, is it worth taking some time, in this podcast or elsewhere, to address the Flat Earth psyop being perpetrated against us by the fake alternative media? Ab-so-lute-ly, for the stated reasons. Debating whether or not the Earth is round isn't the point, as it wasn't the point a year ago or a century ago. The psyop is the point.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

I've done my best to expose what I see as the biggest threat - SCIENTISM! We are witnessing a religion in the making by the same people who've used the Abrahamic religions to rule the world. I truly thought that if people saw through this scam it would put everything else into perspective. I'm either totally off base or I haven't done a good job of proving my claim. Either way, not too many people seem interested in it. I can respect that. I won't keep repeating myself like a broken record.

Maybe the time isn't right. I don't know. People seem to be more interested in debating than discussing. Anyhow, I'm going to take a little break to reformulate my approach. In the meantime, I wish for all of you brave souls who've contributed to this forum nothing but the best!
hoi.polloi

ICfreely, I think you are onto something. Just post when you feel like it.

Painterman, don't despair. Everyone has their pet topic on this forum and we will really try to get to all of them. I don't think you will be disappointed by the podcast I just finished rendering. Please let me know what you think.

I know that our readers and contributors are more likely to be the personality type to take on the position that "Nobody else sees this except me!" And that's understandable since we earnest researchers number so few and our platform so small compared to the enormous onslaught of mainstream media.

However, we should be proud that we have come this far through sheer patience and stubbornness and a sometimes uncomfortable but very interesting and amazing peer review process. I think it ultimately makes our points stronger. Remember, you are free to promote your favorite threads and topics on your own sites, blogs and links to our forum! Here is our own native attempt to do just that, through iTunes. If you take a listen, please see if it is not what I claim, and do give constructive feedback in this thread. Thanks!
cover_nuke_512.jpg
cover_nuke_512.jpg (98.05 KiB) Viewed 23822 times
Issue 4: Hi, 'K' and 'The Nuke Hoax'
(The Possibility That Nuclear Bombs Don't Exist)
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

ICfreely wrote:I've done my best to expose what I see as the biggest threat - SCIENTISM! We are witnessing a religion in the making by the same people who've used the Abrahamic religions to rule the world. I truly thought that if people saw through this scam it would put everything else into perspective. I'm either totally off base or I haven't done a good job of proving my claim. Either way, not too many people seem interested in it. I can respect that. I won't keep repeating myself like a broken record.

Maybe the time isn't right. I don't know. People seem to be more interested in debating than discussing. Anyhow, I'm going to take a little break to reformulate my approach. In the meantime, I wish for all of you brave souls who've contributed to this forum nothing but the best!
I think you are doing a very good job. Dit jou get my private message yesterday?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Good show - K & Hoi ! Listened to it last night - what an information bomb! :P

As I woke up this morning, I wondered just WHO is credited with coining the word 'atomic bomb'...

Well, guess who :

"Written in 1913, nearly 30 years before the Manhattan Project started, Wells' The World Set Free describes cities around the world being devastated by what he called "atomic bombs." Wells predicted not only the mushroom cloud we associate with atomic bombs, but their lasting radiation as well."
http://mic.com/articles/64409/7-eerie-w ... the-future

Also - and this should be of interest to ICFreely, H.G. Wells also believed that...
"Wells believed technocrats and scientists would ultimately run a peaceful new world order like in The Shape of Things To Come, even if global war destroyed the world as we knew it first."
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33365776
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Mr. Wells title provided plenty of grist for the culture creation mill.

I am sad to say I actually owned one of those aluminum block abominations voted by time magazine as one of the 50 worst cars of all time. Alas. It was fun until it was consigned to a salvage yard with under 10,000 miles.