THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Post Reply
Apache
Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 am

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by Apache » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:07 am

jumpy64 wrote:if you still haven't read the enlightening article entitled "Exodus Revisited" (http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/exodus-revisited/) that ICfreely posted on page 23 of this thread, allow me to call your attention on the part regarding the guy.
I read the page thanks. I don't think it's as well written as other writers I've come across, particularly about Saul/Paul, but it does make the point that Saul was not all he appeared to be. One point I wanted to pick up on from that page is:
The first four were a profound mystical doctrine by Jesus, who even Muslims revere.
There is evidence that the New Testament has been severely tampered with and I see no reverence in Muslims for Jesus. The New Testament is not recognised in Islam and isn't read by Muslims.
jumpy64 wrote:I hope you will do also for the second part (and a future third) of my "series", which you inspired by the way. :)
I don't have much to add to what you said, other than it may give white male heterosexuals a boost to know that not all women fall for the lies that all white heterosexual males are crap. I can't stand feminism or the attack against white heterosexual males. This is due, in part, to having had a loving and moral father versus a feminist man-hating "lesbian" psychopathic mother. If the reverse had been true, I think I would have had a very difficult time rejecting the anti-male, pro-female message in popular culture. At least I have balance after having had such an experience - there are good men and good women and there are bad men and bad women. I get sick of the black is white and up is down mentality in society, which I see as merely a symptom of the malignant narcissism that is promoted and spread by Judaism and other nasty made up religions. I hope to cover this in a different post.

Regarding pride in racial/cultural identity in non-white groups, it reveals those groups' hypocrisy. I don't particularly want to join in by having pride in white identity as that comes over to me as doing the same as them. They will, eventually, be hoist by their own petard. Pointing it out is good, but let's not fall for the same divisive doctrine of separateness.

I do think it's also worth pointing out that the West has not welcomed multi-culturalism with open arms - it has had to be forced on the West via legislation.

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Apache wrote:There is evidence that the New Testament has been severely tampered with and I see no reverence in Muslims for Jesus. The New Testament is not recognised in Islam and isn't read by Muslims.
Similar to Jewish Zionists and Judeo-Christians, Muslims are also very special people.

Islam the primordial faith

Islam regards itself, not as a subsequent faith to Judaism and Christianity, but as the primordial religion, the faith from which Judaism and Christianity are subsequent developments. In the Qur’an we read that Abraham ‘was not a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a monotheist, a Muslim’ (Âl 'Imran 3:66). So it is Muslims, and not Christians or Jews, who are the true representatives of the faith of Abraham to the world today. (Al-Baqarah 2:135)
The Biblical prophets were all Muslims

Many prophets of the past received the one religion of Islam. (Ash-Shura 42:13) Who were these previous prophets? According to Al-An’am 6:85-87 they include Ibrahim (Abraham), ‘Ishaq (Issac), Yaqub (Jacob), Nuh (Noah), Dawud (David), Sulaiman (Solomon), Ayyub (Job), Yusuf (Joseph), Musa (Moses), Harun (Aaron), Zakariyya (Zachariah), Yahya (John the Baptist), ‘Isa (Jesus), Ilyas, Ishmael, Al-Yash’a (Elisha), Yunus (Jonah) and Lut (Lot).
http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/ ... jesus.html
Apache wrote: If the reverse had been true, I think I would have had a very difficult time rejecting the anti-male, pro-female message in popular culture.

I don’t sense any pro-female messages in popular culture. The humanist agenda is anti-human and ultimately nature itself. The techno-savvy kids are way smarter than their parents; mom is smarter than dad, etc…

Speaking of mom; she’s free to vote, work and pay taxes too! Long gone are the bad old days of dad being the sole breadwinner of the household. Mom is free to work just like dad. In fact, both mom & dad must work just to make ends meet.

Take Esmeralda for instance. The Peruvian mother of two is working as an au pair for the Epstein’s in California. She decided to leave her kids behind in the old country in order to invade/infiltrate the ‘Evil’ Empire! She claims to be saving up money for the sole purpose of trying to provide a better life for her children. She dreams of one day seeing little Maria and Jesus being the first in their family to graduate from college.

As for the Epsteins; they’re a modern upper middle class suburban family. Nate & Debbie, being the career driven folks that they are, can’t afford to spend much time with their kids. “Thank God for Esmeralda!” they say.

And thank God Nate has good healthcare coverage. When Jeremy started acting up in class last year, Dr. Roth nipped it in the bud with aggressive psychiatric treatment. Ritalin works wonders. Sure, Nate & Debbie could get by on Nate’s salary but in order to afford the private school tuition & a home in a gated community Debbie must work. In their estimation it’s worth it. How else are they to defend themselves from the immigrant invasion?

The irony of all ironies, of course, is that Esmeralda is an illegal alien in a town called Los Angeles!

Apache
Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 am

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by Apache » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:07 am

ICfreely wrote:I don’t sense any pro-female messages in popular culture. The humanist agenda is anti-human and ultimately nature itself. The techno-savvy kids are way smarter than their parents; mom is smarter than dad, etc…
I should have made this point clearer then. I certainly see pro-female messages in popular culture - the prevalent message being that all mothers are non-violent, nurturing and caring. Women being violent and abusive towards their children is a taboo subject. Men are forwarded as abusers and women are not and when a woman is convicted of abusing her children she is viewed as an aberration and that is simply wrong. Women are just as capable of violence, sexual predation and psychological damage of their children as men are and it took decades in the UK for the police to even recognise husband-battering. If you don't see a pro-female message in popular culture (in order to emasculate men) where women are encouraged to become rampant materialists (they are an easy target) or that they don't marry for material gain (a message constantly pushed at them), then maybe that message is not as overt as I thought it was.

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Apache wrote:Regarding pride in racial/cultural identity in non-white groups, it reveals those groups' hypocrisy. I don't particularly want to join in by having pride in white identity as that comes over to me as doing the same as them. They will, eventually, be hoist by their own petard. Pointing it out is good, but let's not fall for the same divisive doctrine of separateness.
I appreciate your point, Apache. But let me strike a blow for common people of most races, and for white European people in particular.

Here too we often criticize harshly our "sheeple" for being gullible and asleep and not wanting to wake up when they could now, with so much evidence amassing in front of their eyes, especially on the Internet. That's one way to see this, and I'm not saying it's wrong, but what I've seen in my experience is that most people refuse to believe that their leaders could be such gigantic liars mainly for one reason, I think.

It's because most people in our western culture (and in other parts of the world, I'm sure, but I'm concentrating on "us" right now) are good, honest, decent people, brought up with the right values (to hell with moral relativism here) of respecting others and giving everybody a fair chance in life. For centuries we've been more or less encouraged to develop our sense of right and wrong and, while having our human weaknesses of course, basically most of us try to do the right thing. And as I’ve demonstrated with the example of slavery, I think we’re the only ones who, in trying to do the right thing, have been capable to go against our own self-interest. We have strong empathy – whether it’s just been taught to us or we have it in our “DNA” doesn’t matter at this point – so when we understand that we’re making other people suffer we can even get to the point of fighting their battles for them.

Please, don’t take this most important quality of empathy for granted, because not every group of people in the world shares it. In fact, it’s been exploited to maximum effect by other groups (mainly the Jews, but not only them) who haven’t been taught to value it. I mean, they must have it too somewhere deep down – because we’re all human beings, although possibly at different stages of spiritual evolution – but let’s say that they’ve not been as much encouraged to cultivate it as we have been.

Our moral structure implies also another, potentially tricky but also essential thing. We’re taught to recognize authority and to follow it. In the last five or six decades we’ve been conditioned to believe that this is a bad thing (especially if we consider ourselves “intellectuals”). Actually this is most often the case in a corrupted society like ours, but not in a healthy one. It is normal and essential in the kind of healthy society we’ve been taught to believe in to have a hierarchy, to recognize authority (originally moral and religious authority) and to follow leaders. After all, a society cannot really function otherwise, can it?

Since our contemporary world has been corrupted to a point where it’s become impossible to give examples of functioning societies in the form of nations or states, I’ll give you a simpler example we can all relate to here: Cluesforum.

I think it is a good example of a functional society, although on a virtual level. Is it a democracy? I wouldn’t say so. The founder is also our undisputed leader. We didn’t even get to elect him, but we don’t care, do we? We’re happy with him running things the way he does, and if at times some aren’t, they can appeal to his judgment or, if rejected, go somewhere else. He is the only irreplaceable member of our society, which couldn’t even exist or at least wouldn’t be the same without him.

Knowing also Simon personally, I know that he is as he appears to be here. I don’t see anything less than honest, straightforward and good-hearted in him. But even if I knew him only for what he’s done and he’s doing with Cluesforum, I would hold him in high esteem. So if someone told me that he is actually a shill or an agent paid by the Mossad, or that all his research has an ulterior motive, I wouldn’t even consider such a claim. Probably I would get angry and defend him tooth and nail! Because he is my leader in the Cluesforum community, of course, and also because I consider myself straightforward too, so I project myself onto him, however unconsciously. I don’t think I could be such a liar, so I don’t think that he could either, being someone that I have chosen as my point of reference in something I care about.

Something similar happens, I think, with people who have chosen someone else as their leader. You could say I have better judgment in choosing Simon than a person who chooses Obama, for example, and I would agree with you, but deep down the process is the same. People choose their leaders and project their own qualities onto him. So if a honest person chooses Obama and projects his honesty onto him, naturally it won’t be easy to convince him that the current president is an enormous liar.

This is essentially why, I think, it’s so difficult to convince people that their leaders are lying to them to the extent we know they do. Because most people try to be honest, sincere and faithful to their leaders. They just happen to choose the wrong ones, also because there are apparently no more right ones at the upper level.

I like to compare our current society to two gardens one above the other: a small upper garden, and a much larger lower one.

There is a very strange gardener taking care of the upper garden. Instead of cultivating the most beautiful and delicate plants and pulling out the weeds, he crushes the good plants and helps the infesting ones, which are already stronger, to grow even faster and dominate the whole garden. They become so big and strong that they reach and dominate also the lower garden, which is left mostly to them, with the gardener intervening only when the bad plants need help in suffocating the strongest good plants that grow down there against all odds.

As you may have guessed, the gardener in my metaphor represents for me JPMs who hate gentile “plants” in general, but especially the good ones with white flowers.

What I’m discovering in my (and our) research is that JPMs, but also most Jews I’m afraid, limit their empathy to members of their own group and seem immune to what we could call “idealism”. They don’t care for what’s right or wrong. They are taught not to care. And maybe they’ve been taught this for so long that it’s become second nature, I don’t know.

Be it as it may, they only seem to care for what's good for them and what’s not. Not only they’re not taught to share our same moral or idealistic values, they are actually taught to exploit our otherwise noble and useful (in a functional society) traits to the interests of their own "superior" group, posing alternatively as progressive or conservative, for example, according to their strategic needs. This is what they have done in the past and are doing now.

And since we have a learned or innate tendency to follow our moral leaders, they just need to corrupt them and other influential figures, as they started to do with monarchs and dignitaries of older societies, first of all through their control of the financial system. Then these bad leaders will spread the bad seeds in the lower garden, with the help of the controlled media.

So in conclusion, Apache, I know that “separateness” sounds bad, but lumping everybody together doesn’t help when you’re trying to identify the possible source of a problem. It’s like in a class of 30 kids who go postal and wreak havoc in the school. At the end of the day, they’re all responsible for misbehaving, but it would be useful to identify possible agitators who are inciting the others, don’t you think?

So I hope you don’t mind my invitation to be a little more lenient with your own group, which certainly has its big faults, but is currently under attack from all sides. I don’t know if I can break an English idiom like this, but maybe the petard we’re going to be hoist by is not entirely our own…

And in fact you said it yourself in the last line of your post:
I do think it's also worth pointing out that the West has not welcomed multi-culturalism with open arms - it has had to be forced on the West via legislation.
By an outside “gardener”, I would add.

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Apache wrote:...it took decades in the UK for the police to even recognise husband-battering.
It took decades of social engineering to condition people to accept ‘husband-battering’ as yet another pretext for more big brother mother motherfucker invasion of privacy. Instead of taking responsibility for his own choices and addressing his circumstances, the ‘battered-husband’ can cop-out and appeal to the ‘authority ‘ of big brother motherfucker. He has a seemingly subservient army (social workers, doctors, lawyers, police, etc.) at his beck and call to run his life for him.

The “women can be abusive too” meme pushed by TpTB is as meaningful to me as “AIDS isn’t just a gay disease.” People get married for many reasons and stay married for many more. It’s complicated. Government intrusion only complicates it further.
Apache wrote:Women being violent and abusive towards their children is a taboo subject.
I disagree. The fundamental Freudian psychoanalytic axiom is blaming your parents for all of your shortcomings in life. It essentially undermines natural and universal parental authority, replacing it with state sanctioned authority – a Nanny State!

I’m sure you’re somewhat familiar with Munchhausen by Proxy Syndrome, Shaken Baby Syndrome and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Did you know that all three have been (and continue to be) used as covers for vaccine poisoning? Remember the funeral scene from the film Sixth Sense? The seemingly loving and attentive mother had been secretly poisoning her precious daughter with coolant fluid!

What a monster, right?

Classic case of Munchhausen by Proxy Syndrome my dear Watson!

Or was it?

Vaccines contain coolant fluid as well. It stands to reason that the kid’s pediatrician followed proper vaccination protocols. If it weren’t for the convenient electronic surveillance evidence the suspicious kid made of her mother’s dastardly deeds we could have wrongly blamed the benevolent vaccine manufacturers.

It is perhaps with that in mind that our fearless congress passed the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. I call your attention to the following documentary:

Vaccine Nation

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL057E332958E769C9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8nrdyb ... 2958E769C9

Disclaimer: While Gary Null has made a solid scientific case for the dangers of vaccines he has had a tendency to act Ralph Naderish (speaking ‘truth to power’). There’s no point in trying to convince legislators to ban mercury form vaccines. Removing mercury from vaccines doesn’t make them any better. It’s a moot point. The only good vaccine is the one you avoid!

Anyhow, I agree that women can be just as abusive as men. I just think the anti-male and seemingly pro-female agenda is ultimately anti-human and anti-nature. Just some food for thought.

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:21 pm

ICfreely, from your previous post on the Peruvian mother and illegal alien Esmeralda helping the presumably Jewish Epsteins in Los Angeles, I get the impression that you have a pretty romantic view of multiculturalism, which probably reflects your good and commendably idealistic nature.

I’m sure that many good people have entered the US and other “white” countries as a benefic – but small, I’m afraid – side-effect of the multicultural invasion, which by and large has been disastrous and will be even more so if not stopped ASAP. But as your example shows clearly, most of these good people, like your Esmeralda, would rather be in their own country with their offspring than abroad. So right there I find an already dysfunctional situation.

To understand how wrong the concept of people from certain nations invading others en masse is, let’s apply it to a much smaller and more comprehensible scale.

Imagine that you live in a neighborhood where, at a certain point, people from other buildings start to run away and knock at your door. Would you let them in? Well, probably yes, being a compassionate guy, but just as temporary emergency measure, I presume, while you try and understand what’s wrong in the other buildings. Then you encourage these people to go and fix the problems in their own buildings, even offering to help them yourself. But I’m sure you would hardly accept them take residence in your house, even if it’s big and you have some extra rooms (but often these people’s houses are bigger than yours). Not even if they start wearing your clothes and “integrating” into your household, but especially if they start acting as if your house were theirs, disrespecting and even hating you and your family, and demand to stay there because they claim that some ancestor of yours had taken them away from their buildings once many years ago.

Now, pulling back from the metaphor before it shows its inevitable limitations, a big part in the multicultural invasion of originally white countries – apart from it being forced via legislation as Apache pointed out - is played by guilt. That’s a revealing example of how our “good traits” have been exploited by other groups, who have even formed alliances against us, first behind our backs but then even in front of our wide-shut eyes.

Here I’m referring in particular to the relationship between blacks and Jews. I’m somewhat reluctant to bring out this example with you, ICfreely, because from your predilection for Rap music and black basketball players (and especially from your humorous “off to the plantation I go” remark a few posts ago), I get the impression that you may be at least partly black yourself, but I can’t let my sympathy and high esteem for you block my line of reasoning here.

Of course my impression can be wrong, and I’m not asking you to confirm or deny anything. And anyway it doesn’t matter. I just want you to know, as I’m sure you understand already, that I’m talking about ethnic or cultural groups in general here, without denying the existence of notable exceptions in any group, and also considering the fact that many people in Western societies today, and especially "blacks" I think, are actually a mixture of different races.

Maybe also to acknowledge my share of “white guilt”, I will start with an example of undisputable black “supremacy” over whites in what concerns physical qualities like strength, endurance, musculature, etc. That’s why, among other things, blacks dominate in most highly physical sports like basketball, boxing and lately also soccer, just to give three popular examples among many others. But that doesn’t exclude the possibility of having someone like Larry Bird in basketball, as an example dating back to a time when I used to watch NBA matches (but I’m sure there are others today). Like the fact that blacks have usually bigger dicks (forgive me for the triviality of the example, but I’m sure it’s a most notable one on anybody’s mind) doesn’t exclude the possibility of having someone like John Holmes.

No reasonable white person can deny a general black supremacy in the aforementioned fields. And in fact nobody does, and blacks are rightly proud of their physical prowess. But why can’t we mention in the same way even the possibility of a general white intellectual superiority without being considered “racist”? And anyway, the fact that whites are at least more intellectually oriented (and evidence of this is so abundant from ancient to even contemporary times, when blacks have been often favored with policies like affirmative action, that I feel entitled to leave the burden of proof with whoever may want to debate this point) doesn’t exclude the possibility of having brilliant scholars like the late professor Tony Martin (just to give a relevant example here, since he eloquently denounced Jewish involvement in the slave trade).

I think that instead of getting offended by our supposed “racism” and keep blaming and even hating whites for having prevented them to be what they hypothetically could have been without them, blacks should start being grateful for what they can actually be thanks also to them, who after having exploited them for a limited period of time (only to help freeing them afterwards), now are going out of their way (even literally, I’m afraid) to help them both in their original countries and in their new ones. Because let’s face it, if life is so bad for blacks in “white” countries, instead of complaining here they could go back to Mother Africa, helping to fix the tragic situation there by fighting whites and others who are still exploiting that continent, instead of the good people who are hosting them in theirs.

But of course it’s much easier for blacks to stay in Europe and in America and exploit the benefits of white guilt. Actually, as I’ve started to suggest earlier in the post, they’ve even allied with the master exploiters and instigators both of white guilt and of black hatred, i.e. JPMs.

This alliance (which of course is only strategic as usual for the Jewish supremacists, because they don’t like blacks either, but they’re just using them against whites, whom they fear more) manifests itself most notably in the music business, because black music has always been promoted and controlled by Jews since even before the Motown days, and most certainly today with Rap.

This alliance could be the subject of another post, but for now if someone doubts it in its contemporary form, here are just a few links I’ve found for further studies.

http://theafricanspear.com/tag/rap-musi ... d-by-jews/

http://kollegekidd.com/news/scarface-sa ... rd-labels/

https://www.radioislam.org/islam/englis ... eb-rap.htm


And especially a few others of the often virulently anti-White content of many Rap lyrics.

http://www.tightrope.cc/rap.htm

http://www.amren.com/archives/reports/rap-lyrics/

http://conservative-headlines.com/2015/ ... rap-music/

Back to JPMs and their accomplices in the “multicultural trap”, they do everything in their power (which is actually a lot) to set the “multicultural” social stage exactly how they want it to be, also by pitting other races one against the other, and then they present it to us as something that’s developing naturally, inevitably.

Like this guy William H. Frey of the Brookings Institution (one of the US government’s oldest and most influential social-engineering think-tanks) does at a certain point in the following video:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

It’s the first of a series of at least five videos on “Anti-White Propaganda”, and I recommend to watch them all to understand how the Jewish-controlled media are surreptitiously (but even blatantly by now) undermining the image of white people in favor of other races, and of blacks in particular, to advance their genocidal agenda.

So, I’m sorry IC. It would be nice to have more examples of different races spontaneously choosing to come together in peace and harmony from positions of mutual respect, but unfortunately that’s not what I see generally happening in the world.

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:15 pm

CIAo, Commissario Jumpy!

Before I consider submitting to your inquisition, allow me to clear my throat…

Part Black? Only from the wa….(oh, never mind!)

What do you mean we white man?

By that I mean, what exactly constitutes being white?

In the States we have a (clownish IMO) white supremacist organization called Aryan Nation. They’re proud of the white man’s intellectual prowess. They think we should bomb the sand niggers in Iran back to the Stone Age instead of offering them free vaccines & medications (more examples white rightness).

Meanwhile, back in Iran, the proud Aryans despise their theocratic oligarchy but overwhelmingly desire to achieve ‘Nuclear Status.’ It’s a matter of national pride! Even their lowly Pakistani neighbors (former Iranian territory ‘annexed’ by the Crown of Mt. Zion) have ‘the bomb.’

And in Armenia the ‘Chosen Christians’ take pride in being the first country in the world to officially convert to Christianity. They’re also proud of Mt. Ararat (currently under Turkish domain) being the biblical resting place of Noah’s Ark – making them Super Chosen Christians! Also, Mt. Ararat is within the Caucasus Mountains – hence, Caucasian! Achieving equal status with the Jews in Shoah business is paramount!

The Assyrians take pride in being the ‘Crescent of Civilization.’ They no longer have a nation & live with the guilt of allegedly wiping out 10 of the 12 tribes of the chosenites a long, long time ago…

Pleased to meet you! B)

And you will know that I See Freely when I lay my focus upon thee!

Word on the street is, In Italy there are different ideas of whiteness! North is ‘whiter’ than South allegedly. And there are allegations of Sicilians being part African. Maybe that’s why they constantly get the fashionable Italian boot? What remnants of the Black Nobility lie within the borders of thy nation state?

What say ye, Jumpy? How white/Christian art thou? ;)

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:05 pm

ICfreely wrote:CIAo, Commissario Jumpy!
Salve!
Before I consider submitting to your inquisition, allow me to clear my throat…

Part Black? Only from the wa….(oh, never mind!)
Oh yeah? You too? ;) (End of pissing contest) :P

Seriously now, if you're not even remotely black, you have absolutely no excuse for your then incomprehensible predilection for (c)rap "music", and for even daring to post a (c)rap(py) video on this thread, although it may be not as "sacred" as the "Einstein" one you dissuaded me from "poisoning". Now I could even do that just for revenge ^_^
What do you mean we white man?

By that I mean, what exactly constitutes being white?
I could give you other definitions, I guess, but here just the more relevant to this thread will suffice: it's being the main target of the "chosenites'" attack. So maybe we should ask them too.
Word on the street is, In Italy there are different ideas of whiteness! North is ‘whiter’ than South allegedly. And there are allegations of Sicilians being part African. Maybe that’s why they constantly get the fashionable Italian boot? What remnants of the Black Nobility lie within the borders of thy nation state?

What say ye, Jumpy? How white/Christian art thou? ;)
My father and all his ancestors were from the South of Italy, so I don't know... :)

As for the Sicilians, they're also part Norman, and in fact quite a number of them have blue eyes.

And as for renmants of the Black Nobility, I'm sure there are, but I don't know what they could be exactly. I haven't applied my demonstrably infallible investigative abilities to the matter yet B)
Last edited by jumpy64 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:50 am

jumpy64 wrote:My father and all his ancestors were from the South of Italy, so I don't know... :)

I think we both know, don’t we? What of thy mother and grandmothers before her? As you know it takes but one! Anyhow, there’s no shame in being a Black Israelite.

jumpy64 wrote:As for the Sicilians, they're also part Norman, and in fact quite a number of them have blue eyes.

So does David Mayer de Rothschild!

jumpy64 wrote:Seriously now, if you're not even remotely black, you have absolutely no excuse for your then incomprehensible predilection for (c)rap (music),

Blacks have been at the forefront of pop music from the very beginning. I speak to the people in a language they can relate to. Rap is the current prose of choice. There are teenage girls in Europe calling each other ‘biyatch’ & they’ve never heard of E-40 or $ir Too $hort. Depeche Mode & Pet Shop Boys got their ‘sound’ from black DJ’s in Detroit...

BTW, do you wear slippers & black dress socks when you get your newspaper while yelling at the kids to get off your damn lawn?

jumpy64 wrote:and for even daring to post a (c)rap(py) video on this thread,

Well pardon me all over the place…No need to disrespect the Periodic Table of Dallas. Haven’t they been through enough?

jumpy64 wrote:although it may be not as "sacred" as the "Einstein" one

May not be? What thread is?

jumpy64 wrote:one you dissuaded me from "poisoning".

I did no such thing.

jumpy64 wrote:Now I could even do that just for revenge ^_^

You most certainly are free to do so. But would you?
Remember, there are two kinds of freedom; the freedom to do as you wish and the freedom to do as you aught. The choice is yours. If you choose to make like Kirsten Dunst and Bring It On, then ask thyself:

Is you down to go pound for pound?
Toe to toe, blow for blow, round for round?

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by simonshack » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:59 am

*
Let's keep this thread on track, guys. It's title is : "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy" - and it's about the JPM's wishing to control our world (and about folks not realizing this fact). Can this be denied - yes or no?

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:21 am

simonshack wrote:*
Let's keep this thread on track, guys. It's title is : "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy" - and it's about the JPM's wishing to control our world (and about folks not realizing this fact). Can this be denied - yes or no?
"Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy" - and it's about the JPM's wishing to control[ling] our world (and about folks not realizing this fact). Can this be denied - yes or no?

NO!

Jumpy, nothing personal! I was being tongue-in-cheek. As they say, 'You mess with an Aries, you get the twisted horn!'

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:16 am

simonshack wrote:*
Let's keep this thread on track, guys. It's title is : "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy" - and it's about the JPM's wishing to control our world (and about folks not realizing this fact). Can this be denied - yes or no?
I'm not sure you're asking the barman if the wine is good, Simon, but my answer is of course a resounding NO.

I'd like to hear more answers to your question, though.
ICfreely wrote:Jumpy, nothing personal! I was being tongue-in-cheek. As they say, 'You mess with an Aries, you get the twisted horn!'
Of course, IC! I was being tongue-in-cheek too, but probably it didn't show in the post. Maybe I should have put a smiling icon instead of the "scorned" one, but I thought to be funny by exaggerating my "indignation" and my ridiculous "threat" of "revenge". I'm sorry if it didn't come out the way I intended it.

Seriously, with all that's going on in the world, how I could get so upset for a rap video? I do think, though, that rap is "musical" and "lyrical" poison poured in our ears and minds by our "downpressors" (as Bob Marley would say), but after all certain rock music that I still like it's not much better. So I'm still in rehab myself!

I like the "Aries" quote. Is there an astrological reference in it?

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:27 am

jumpy64 wrote:I like the "Aries" quote. Is there an astrological reference in it?
I'm not sure what you mean, Jumpy. Anyhow I think the following may pique your interest.

The myth makers just released a revised version of the 1972 Black September psyop. It turns out the Muslim evil doers brutally tortured their Israeli hostages prior to killing them. To make matters worse, evil German officials have apparently been covering it up for 43 years!
German Ex-Interior Minister Disputes Torture Claims
https://helvena.wordpress.com/2015/12/0 ... t-started/

Eisenmenger remembers finding nothing that was particularly surprising. None of the bodies of the Israelis, he recalls, displayed injuries that couldn’t be explained by what had happened. The statement may sound rather mundane, but it is noteworthy. This Tuesday, the NYT reported that the Israeli victims had been tortured prior to their deaths. The paper wrote that the attackers had broken their victims’ bones and that the 32-year-old Romano, father of three, had been castrated in front of the others, either while he was still alive or after he had died. The article received significant attention worldwide. The London Independent deplored the torture, the Vienna Kurier wrote of “sadistic abuse,” and Israel ha-Yom compared the Olympic attackers with ISIS, saying that the Plastelinan terror group (Black September – RB) was “a precursor” of IS. The NYT piece is the product of interviews with Ilana Romano, the widow of the murdered weightlifter, and with Ankie Spitzer, who lost her husband, fencing coach André Spitzer, during the failed raid at Fürstenfeldbruck. The two women showed the story’s author photos which they feel tell a clear story. The NYT elected not to print the photos , due to their graphic nature [of :rolleyes: course], but agreed with the interpretation of the two women [what a :o shocker]. It wasn’t the first time that Spitzer had made the torture claims. But it was the first time that such a prominent news outlet had been willing to listen.



G-d bless the New York Times!

Prior to the hostage-taking, German officials had ignored warnings of an impending attack. Furthermore, the rescue attempt at Fürstenfeldbruck was extremely amateurish.

What assholes! I bet the terrorists & German officials were in on it right from the start.

Nevertheless, Ilana Romano and Ankie Spitzer believe that their husbands were tortured. Spiegel presented them with Yossef Romano’s autopsy report, but they aren’t convinced of its rigour. It is, they say, a report that the German government could live with. Spiegel was able to see four of the photos that Spitzer and Romano say they showed the NYT. Two of the images are of Yossef Romano’s corpse in the Israeli quarter of the Olympic Village. He is wearing a white undershirt and there is blood visible in the area of his genitals, though only an expert might be able to tell what caused the injury.

It's good to know that 'experts' could confirm not just a purported injury but also its alleged cause based on photos.

Ilana Romano and Ankie Spitzer have no doubts, after 43 years and all of the suffering they have been forced to endure [ :( ]. Ilana Romano says she is certain:
I have the picture. I know what happened.
To add insult to injury, the German government has paid out at least €3m to the victims’ families. Haven’t they suffered enough? :puke:

pov603
Member
Posts: 836
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by pov603 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:27 am

I noted in Wikid also that:
Ilana Romano fought unsuccessfully for a moment of silence to be held at the 2012 Summer Olympics in memory of the Israeli athletes murdered forty years prior.[6] In 2014, however, the International Olympic Committee agreed to contribute $250,000 towards a memorial to the dead Israeli athletes.[7]
If that's only a 'contribution', USD 250,000/minute isn't bad business is it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yossef_Romano

Apache
Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 am

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by Apache » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:21 pm

jumpy64 wrote:As you may have guessed, the gardener in my metaphor represents for me JPMs who hate gentile “plants” in general, but especially the good ones with white flowers.
I like the story. It's a lot easier to see the point you are making. :D
jumpy64 wrote:What I’m discovering in my (and our) research is that JPMs, but also most Jews I’m afraid, limit their empathy to members of their own group and seem immune to what we could call “idealism”. They don’t care for what’s right or wrong. They are taught not to care. And maybe they’ve been taught this for so long that it’s become second nature, I don’t know.
I am finding the same thing, although I am also finding that the attitude you refer to is not totally exclusive to the group that relies on Judaism for its excuses, but is also found in the followers of Islam and (hijacked) Christianity, and among atheists as well (and as a hat tip to ICFreely there is also "religious" scientism that is riddled through with narcissists all shouting that they know the answer to life, the universe and everything and you'd better believe it, or else).
jumpy64 wrote:Be it as it may, they only seem to care for what's good for them and what’s not. Not only they’re not taught to share our same moral or idealistic values, they are actually taught to exploit our otherwise noble and useful (in a functional society) traits to the interests of their own "superior" group, posing alternatively as progressive or conservative, for example, according to their strategic needs. This is what they have done in the past and are doing now.
You will find no disagreement from me on this point, but it is not exclusive to one group only.
jumpy64 wrote:So in conclusion, Apache, I know that “separateness” sounds bad, but lumping everybody together doesn’t help when you’re trying to identify the possible source of a problem. It’s like in a class of 30 kids who go postal and wreak havoc in the school. At the end of the day, they’re all responsible for misbehaving, but it would be useful to identify possible agitators who are inciting the others, don’t you think?
Maybe it needs to made clearer that JPMs are misusing Jewry for their own nefarious purposes? JPMs clearly agitate both Jewry and gentiles to "misbehave", otherwise it comes over as all Jews are in on it (when clearly they are not).
jumpy64 wrote:So I hope you don’t mind my invitation to be a little more lenient with your own group, which certainly has its big faults, but is currently under attack from all sides. I don’t know if I can break an English idiom like this, but maybe the petard we’re going to be hoist by is not entirely our own…
I think I need to describe to you the town I live in. In 50 years I have seen all-white schools become all-Muslim schools. Local parks are off-limits and have to be patrolled in the day time by motorbike police auxiliaries. White children can't play in the parks - they are attacked by gangs of British Pakistani youths. Gangs of British Pakistani youths sell heroin and doctored skunk on street corners near my home; they drive about in BMWs over the speed limit (drag racing being their favourite sport); 2 Mosques have been built in the last 10 years because apparently 1 isn't enough; entire areas have been ghettoised where whites have been driven out of property ownership in those areas. The main landlords of properties, both business and residential, in my town are British Pakistani men who are feckless landlords making no repairs and over-charging rents. There are notorious Muslim only areas where walls are spray painted with "NWA". This means No Whites Allowed. Local white girls have been raped by gangs of Asian men (which they deny) and stupid white girls are attracted to British Pakistani men for their money, usually becoming their mistresses, while wifey sits at home spurting out 5 or more kids. On the other hand, if a White British male attempts to court a British Pakistani girl he will get beaten up, or they will kill the girl (honour killings are rife in the UK). British Pakistani employers refuse to pay tax if they can get away with it and exploit every loop-hole going. On the other hand, there are perfectly nice, polite British Pakistanis who are appalled by all the above, as am I. What do the police do? Absolutely nothing. They know they will simply be called a racist.

This is the truth of the behaviour that goes on in my town. Your "be a little more lenient with your own group, which certainly has its big faults, but is currently under attack from all sides" isn't at all effective as you are preaching to the choir. :P

Post Reply