Songs that Expose Truth (?)

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ICfreely

Re: Songs that Expose Truth

Unread post by ICfreely »

In order to maintain 'neutrality' in the Arab-Israeli conflict I present Amr Diab.

Nour El Ein - Amr Diab

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLJA-srM_yM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLJA-srM_yM

(Song begins @ 1:44)

Habibi ya nour el-ain
Ya sakin khayali
Aashek bakali sneen wala ghayrak bibali

Habibi, Habibi, Habibi ya nour el-ain, aah
Habibi, Habibi, Habibi ya nour el-ain
Ya sakin khayali

Agmal aouyoun filkone ana shiftaha...
Allah aalake allah ala sihraha
Aoyonak maaaya...
Aoyonak kifaya...
Tinawar layali

Habibi, Habibi, Habibi ya nour el-ain
Ya sakin khayali

Kalbak nadani wkal bithibini
Allah aalake allah
Tamentini
Maaak elbidaya...
Wkoul elhikaya...
Maaak lilnihaya

Habibi, Habibi, Habibi ya nour el-ain, Aah
Aah... Habibi... Habibi... aah ah...
ICfreely

Bela Lugosi in Home, I have no home

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFAUq9cqC9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFAUq9cqC9k

"...Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised, living like an animal! The jungle is my home. And I will show the world that I can be its master! I will perfect my own race of people. A race of atomic supermen which will conquer the world!"

:lol:

1776, via Hindi जंगल ‎(jaṅgal) and Urdu جنگل ‎(jangal), from Sanskrit जङ्गल ‎(jaṅgala, “arid, sterile, desert”).

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/jungle#Etymology
ICfreely

from multiculturalism to diversity to genocide...(to mandatory interbreeding?)

Jump Around - House of Pain

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfblUSCaAQk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfblUSCaAQk

Welcome, dear reader! :D

Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg
ICfreely

( :o h my God!)

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money honey we got your disease

[Chorus]

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your knnn knne knees, knees
I want to watch you bleed
Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay

And you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
Ooh, I want to hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day
Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

[Chorus]

And when you're high you never ever want to come down
So down, so down, so down, yeah
You know where you are?
You're down in the jungle baby, you're gonna dieee
Watch it bring you to your knees, knees
Feel my, my, my serpentine
Watch it bring you to your knees, knees
Watch it bring you to you
Its gonna bring you down, ha!!
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Songs that tell the truth

I have to agree with Sublimity on this matter.

This 'thread' or whatever you might call it is a travesty.

It is simply a means whereby certain members may paste their tasteless videos and 'words' of songs one has never heard of by cretins who have no sense of a real earth and are products of the fake media and all else that follows it.

In a word. it is 'shameful' and adds no credibility to this site, so far as I am concerned.

I looked forward to reprising some of my earlier experiences on this site but to no avail.

As the English are (and I was born in England but I refuse to be ‘are’ or 'English')), I am sorry.

The English are always ‘sorry’ about everything (pathetic but a truism). However, I will not get into that.

I am sorry,however, that I believe that the notion of fakery has been taken away from the precept of this site as envisioned by Simon Shack and seems to have degenerated into such notions and topics such as ‘Songs that tell the truth’ for example.

As far as I understand it (as a poet, artist/designer/ musician and qualified teacher of English and Special Needs) a ‘song’ is a formulation of words which are applied to a musical accompaniment.

Music is ‘composed’ using various instrumental forms (and the skills of those who ‘play’ them and including those who may wish to try) with the intention of producing a ‘live’ performance to motivate (positively or negatively) the state of the human perceptions of their recipients. In other words, to share, in their own way, their experience/s.

Whatever the ‘soul’ is, and however interpreted, it is the basic ‘feelings’ that we all have at ‘ground level’. Those, in a positive sense that we all want to share. The ‘good’ news of human endeavours.

‘Feelings’ are all that we are left with when personal survival counts.

‘Songs’, however defined, are a product of the writer, however they may be developed into propaganda or whatever and received by those who are 'moved' in some way towards the positive (i.e. 'I like/love it', it makes me feel 'good').

I care not a jot about that as I am personally not influenced by any propaganda (popaganda?) but only feelings of what might make me move me to tears of joy and understanding.

I may like a ‘song’ or a piece of music for whatever reason/s and that gives me a personal satisfaction.

I may feel a need to want to share that with others, but I care not. if that happens.

in toto, all music describes the process of integration into a particular culture. Whatever that 'culture' is, describes the tribes to which each group belongs (if they wish to) very good luck to them. It may not be yours but it is theirs...

Each culture has its own attributes depending up its own geographical location and the awareness of being aware at this location.

In simple, humans respond to their circumstances according to their environment and evolve (or devolve) accordingly.

It would in better taste to refrain from posting the drivel of words some of these creatures produce.
ICfreely

sharpstuff wrote:I have to agree with Sublimity on this matter.

I'm sure others do as well.

sharpstuff wrote:In a word. it is 'shameful' and adds no credibility to this site, so far as I am concerned.

It's the cold, hard truth - not my personal arsebook faves, sharp. With all due respect, it's geared towards the youth, who are subjected to much worse. I'm sure there are better ways. I'm just trying to think without the box.

sharpstuff wrote:I care not a jot about that as I am personally not influenced by any propaganda...

I've yet to reach the pinnacle you have. Doubt I ever will!
ICfreely

Re: Songs that Expose Truth (?)

Here's some truth,
Amr Abd El-Basset Abd El-Azeez Diab (Arabic: عمرو عبد الباسط عبد العزيز دياب‎ pronounced [ˈʕɑm.ɾe ʕæbdelˈbɑːsetˤ ʕæbdelʕæˈziːz deˈjæːb];[pronunciation 1] born 11 October 1961)[2] is an Egyptian popstar and composer of Pop music. He is widely considered the god father of Mediterranean music and the best selling Middle Eastern artist of all time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amr_Diab
I'm not asking anyone to like his music or let him impregnate their daughters. Just pointing out the most popular Arab singer in the Middle East. Do the type of people who are fans of his genre of music strike you as hate filled ideologues who want to destroy you or anyone else for that matter?

But I'm out of it so I'll cool it on the 'noise.' And now back to your regularly scheduled media fakery deprogramming...
Last edited by ICfreely on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ICfreely

Jumpy,

Despite all the shots I've taken at you and despite our differences I want to tip my hat to you, Sir! You've actually had the balls to mix it up (for the better or worse) instead of bitching out with one liners. I'm extra tough on you because I consider you my sparring partner. :angry: Neither of us mind getting beaten to a bloody pulp because we know that in the end the TRUTH will win! Regardless of what happens, FOOLS will always manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Feces occurs!
ICfreely

Sharp,

Here’s a not so big secret; European Kids are the biggest hip-hop enthusiasts. Even the following ‘song’ is tame by today’s standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDJu7r6OUvk

Every boy in my white upper middle class neighborhood knew the following ‘song’ verbatim back when I was in grade school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNej0Nonlw0

Now, that’s vulgar! Where have you been? If we keep ignoring it maybe it will go away. As a teacher how did you get through to kids? I’m all ears.

The people of the empire always get the mushroom treatment – fed shit & kept in the dark. Nothing’s changed. East and West – both equally ignorant and full of empty pride. In a near perfect intelligence vacuum gangstas make the world go 'round.

Seeing as I’m white, I need your ‘white guilt’ like I need your Coke in my glass. Your lack of curiosity disappoints me. I don’t have a horse in this race, just a front row seat for it. Philosophy is dead. Teachers like you helped kill it. Rejoice!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenistic_philosophy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenistic_religion

P.S.

Jumpy,

What happened to the urgency of the situation? I hope you weren't just shootin' the gif like you was for real!
:huh:
sharpstuff

ICfreely

Sharp,

Here’s a not so big secret; European Kids are the biggest hip-hop enthusiasts. Even the following ‘song’ is tame by today’s standards.
Frankly, I have no interest whatsoever whether any children (or so-called adults) are hip-hop enthusiasts. Should they wish to be that is their choice. Neither am I interested in subjecting my person to this form of ‘entertainment’, truths or not and I decline your offer to even listen to this stuff.
Where have you been? If we keep ignoring it maybe it will go away. As a teacher how did you get through to kids? I’m all ears.
As to where I have been, the answer is clear. I have been working. I have rarely listened to any music for a long time (and I will include ‘hip-hop’ in that music, if you like). I own no television, radio, mobile telephones or other wi-fi as I have no interest or use for them.

I have spent over twenty years of my long life working with students with disabilities, even those poor souls who have to be cuddled whilst they are awake because they are like semi-aware vegetables. I taught practical subjects. I taught both in the UK and Australia on work-experience programmes, using schools after regular hours, taking wheel-chaired students on trips to London via the London Underground to visit museums and art galleries. I taught music, basic computing skills from when I had my first computer (Dragon 32k) and many other practical skills for survival, including money management (I have no debts whatsoever). I obtained my degree in Special Ed., using my programme teaching motor mechanics and pre-vocational education to both boys and girls (of all nationalities). You ask where have I been?

How have I got through to my students? Very well, I was highly regarded. My students came to see me when they had left school years after. I never had problems with the rougher types because I treated and talked to them as humans.
The people of the empire always get the mushroom treatment – fed shit & kept in the dark. Nothing’s changed. East and West – both equally ignorant and full of empty pride. In a near perfect intelligence vacuum gangstas make the world go 'round.

Seeing as I’m white, I need your ‘white guilt’ like I need your Coke in my glass.
I can’t make head nor tail of those sentences.
Your lack of curiosity disappoints me. I don’t have a horse in this race, just a front row seat for it. Philosophy is dead. Teachers like you helped kill it. Rejoice!
Lack of curiosity! I am probably one person who has more curiosity since day one than all your hip-hop ignorati. They might listen but they don’t create. Philosophy is certainly not dead where I live and I take umbrage at you are telling me, (of whom you know nothing but what you read into my words), that I kill it!

If you would like to read some truths, I invite you to contact me separately and I will happily supply a link to where you might like to download my poetry works (over 30,000 words written over forty years) and some of the other books I have written on all kinds of subjects. I personally find your remarks unacceptable.

Bon journee
ICfreely

sharpstuff wrote:I personally find your remarks unacceptable.

So be it!

I am probably one person who has more curiosity since day one...

That’s great!

…truths or not and I decline your offer to even listen to this stuff.

Like I said, It wasn’t intended for you. But ok sharp, no skin off my nose. Way to stay curious.

Philosophy is certainly not dead where I live…

Ok, sharp! If you say so. :unsure:

If you would like to read some truths…

If you mean truths like:

I care not a jot about that as I am personally not influenced by any propaganda...

Then I politely decline your offer, Sir! Because all in all you're just another brick in the wall. ;)

I have spent over twenty years of my long life working with students with disabilities…

I’m sure you’re a kind/capable person who’s done a lot of good for many people less fortunate than yourself. That’s all that matters. I’ve tried to do the same in my life & here on CF to no avail. This poet/warrior is fresh out of words, songs or fucks to give. Now I must make haste, for the moon is a harsh mistress!

:)
sharpstuff

To ICfreely,

My 'handle' on this site is 'sharpstuff' not 'sharp'. I find your responses totally out of order.

I also note that your own 'handle' is the opposite of its context. You obviously do not see freely, if at all.

What sort of drugs are you on?

You make no coherent sense and your language is not suitable for a coherent answer.

I refrain from making any further remarks for fear of being as ignorant as yourself, whomsoever youmay be.

R.I.P.
ICfreely

Spoken like a true teacher!

Thanks, sharp!
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:Jumpy,

Despite all the shots I've taken at you and despite our differences I want to tip my hat to you, Sir! You've actually had the balls to mix it up (for the better or worse) instead of bitching out with one liners. I'm extra tough on you because I consider you my sparring partner. :angry: Neither of us mind getting beaten to a bloody pulp because we know that in the end the TRUTH will win! Regardless of what happens, FOOLS will always manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Feces occurs!
Thank you for your kind words, IC.

You know that I too appreciate very much your more intellectually bold postings and your pugnacious spirit.

In fact, I couldn't find the time before, but today I plan to respond to your last post on the "Multicultural Agenda", because in it you share a very interesting personal experience which raises an essential point for me, like it's happened before several times.

Yes, sir, you've opened my eyes on several things, and you made me discover - with your post on "eugenics" in the "Open Conspiracy" thread, remember? - what has become one of my favorite websites, Counter-currents.com, among other things.

But another thing we have in common is that we don't kiss anybody's ass, so I'm not kissing yours now, and I'll be honest by telling you that, as I guess you may already suspect, especially on this thread I think you are posting too many rap lyrics whose contribution to exposing Truth escapes me most of the time, and that sometimes you come out as unnecessarily aggressive. Not necessarily with me, but maybe with some other members, whose sensibilities I think should be respected.

And since yes, I always feel the "urgency of the situation", as you call it, in relation to Jewish control of our minds (of which you know I think gangsta rappers are accomplices), and I know you feel it too, I prefer it when you keep your focus and don't waste your pugnaciousness where it doesn't belong.

You know I mean no disrespect by this, brother. I'm just trying to suggest something that I think both you and this forum could benefit from.
ICfreely

Now I do it like I wanna do it, do that shit in front of you
Real nigga vision pimpin', I ain't seein' none of you

Not a single one!

I see self-proclaimed religious people who don't know the first thing about the Golden Rule.
I see self-proclaimed skeptics who mindlessly babble on about the Scientific Method.
I see scared, selfish & stupid people.