THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
jumpy64

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 »

pov603 wrote:Sorry if this is slightly off topic but just came across this:
Leonard Nimoy discussed the origin of the Vulcan salute in his autobiography I Am Spock.[18] As a bit of stage "business" in the episode "Amok Time", he invented the famous "Live long and prosper" Vulcan salute based on the hand symbol used by Jewish priests (kohanim) during the Priestly Blessing in the synagogue. The gesture actually emulates the initial Shin of the Shema (Nimoy has also commented that the "sh" could also indicate Shaddai, or the Almighty; more recently, on William Shatner's Raw Nerve, he associated it with Shekhinah.) On numerous occasions, for example in the 1983 TV special Star Trek Memories (which is often syndicated along with The Original Series), Nimoy recounts how as a child, he peeked during the blessing and witnessed the gesture, although the congregation are supposed to put hands over eyes or turn away at this moment in acknowledgement of the presence of the Almighty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_(Star_Trek)

Those 'Vulcans', so much ahead of us poor normal 'humans' all this time. 'Live Long And Prosper'...indeed...

Actually you bring up an interesting and relevant topic, in addition to a perceptive parallelism between the Vulcans and the Jews, since Nimoy was a Jew himself, of course.

You may be interested to know that the "V" sign is actually a cabbalistic invocation of the Devil.

It's actually used by Rabbis in synagogues, but not in the benign way Nimoy suggested. It is part of a powerful cabbalistic ritual that can actually damage people. In addition to being depicted on the stained glass of synagogues (see picture below), it's sported by powerful people of the past and present, who obviously served and serve Jewish interests.

Most Jews and non-Jews are unaware that Judaism is largely based on Cabalism. Cabalism is Satanism because it says God is formless and unknowable, not even part of the universe. The essence of Satanism is to deny God. The essence of religion is that God is knowable. How else can we obey him?

"Kabbalism is a system of Jewish mysticism and magic and is the foundational element in modern witchcraft. Virtually all of the great witches and sorcerers of this century were Kabbalists," Texe Marrs explains: "[It is] the wellspring of virtually every wicked, occult sect, satanic secret society, and witchcraft cult that has arisen in the past one thousand years! The Cabala brings together... all the Mystery teachings of the ancients. Indeed, the Holy Bible [says] the Jewish elders had brought the Mysteries into the Temple and had conducted secret ceremonies in hidden chambers [in] the days of the prophet Ezekiel (see Ezekiel 8). God called these teachings and rituals "abominations."

T. Stokes, a veteran of British intelligence said: "This version of the "V" salute is a greeting by Rabbis in the Hebrew tradition. The hand split down the center represents the 2 letters on each side of the "V" in deVil, as the initials DE and IL represent the fingers."

This explains why Winston Churchill, a Druid and Illuminati Satanist, used this gesture.

The Vulcan "peace sign" is anything but. Vulcan was a sun deity who was associated with fire, thunderbolts, and light. The festival in honor of him was called the Vulcania in which animal sacrifices were offered.

He bears a family relationship to the Christian devil. It is fascinating to know that he married Venus, another name for Lucifer or the devil. What is even more interesting is that Vulcan is adored in Masonry under the name of Tubal Cain. In the Masonic Quiz Book the question is asked: "Who was Tubal Cain?" The answer is: "He is the Vulcan of the pagans." - See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2015/03/Vulcan-Si ... 2g2w8.dpuf
In Italy I've seen also a French football player of Jewish origins - Cyril Thereau, who plays for Udinese - celebrating every goal he scores with the same sign.

In another post, I'll show you also another even more significant hand gesture associated with Crypto Jews...
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

https://web.archive.org/web/20140419215 ... tside.html

The mind-blowing link above shows the official portraits of 168 leaders (I hope I have counted them right, being so many) spanning more than 500 years, in which all of them join their third and fourth fingers to make what is called a Triad Hand Sign or Triad Claw.

Among them there are Christopher Columbus (see picture), Queen Elizabeth I, Isaac Newton, Saint Ignatius of Loyola (the founder of the Jesuit Order), Martin Luther (see picture) John Milton, King George III, Theodore Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Josef Stalin, and even... Adolf Hitler (see picture).

Image Image Image

Here's what Henry Makow writes about the meaning of this gesture:
Apparently, this is a Marrano gesture which signals the letters M & W, symbolizing 666 from the three V's. The letter V is "waw" in Hebrew and "vav" in Gematria and is the 6th letter in both.

What are the chances that people living centuries apart would make the same Masonic hand sign? The Triad Sign is how Satanists recognize each other and signal fealty to Lucifer.

Although this conspiracy originated in the Jewish Cabala, it may have spread to much of the Gentile leadership, including royalty, authors, scientists and religious leaders. Unless many of them are crypto Jews [...] ("Crypto Jews" are Jews who pretend they are Christians, Muslims or other religions or ethnic backgrounds. John Kerry or Madelaine Albright are examples.) - See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2015/10/Hand-Sign ... f1jHZ.dpuf
Then Makow quotes another researcher, David Livingstone, who on his website http://www.conspiracyschool.com/ reveals that most so-called Illuminati bloodlines, including European royalty, are composed of heretical Jews, crypto Jews and "wannabe Jews".
In his book, Livingstone traces the genealogies of these Khazar bloodlines, which include the Rothschilds, the Hapsburgs, the Sinclairs, the Stuarts, the Merovingians, the Lusignans, and the Windsors.

"The great secret of history is this story of the ascent of Cabalists to world power," says Livingstone. "Ordinary Jews and people in general have no idea how they are being manipulated."

"These Cabalists believe Lucifer is the true God. They care nothing for their own nations. Their whole aim in life is to humiliate and degrade mankind, and prove to God that the human experiment is a failure. They are gradually achieving this goal through their covert control of the economy, education, media and government."
A couple more pictures of Madonna and Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau just to show that the aforementioned goal is still being pursued...

Image Image

More on Crypto-Jews soon...
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

At https://cintayati.wordpress.com/2014/06 ... sanhedrin/ I found this chilling document, which illustrates the state of mind of those who became Marranos or Crypto-Jews in XV century Spain.

It's been defined as "the Protocols summed up in six points".
In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain received the following reply from the Grand Sanhedrin to his plea for advice on how to deal with their threatened expulsion under Spanish Law;

‘Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great a pain to hear it as yourselves.’

The advice of the Elders of Zion is the following:

1) As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.

2) As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.

3) As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christian’s lives.

4) As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.

5) As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.

6) Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.

‘Prince of the Jews of Constantinople’

(Julio-Inigrez de Medrano – ‘La Silva Curiosa’)

(L. Fry, "Waters Flowing Eastward: The War Against the Kingship of Christ". TBR Books, Washington, D. C., (2000), pp. 51-52)
It definitely seems that the advice of the "Prince of theJews"' has been followed... But I think the third point in particular ("make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christian’s lives"), is the scariest one, and deserves to be investigated the most.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

jumpy64 wrote:https://web.archive.org/web/20140419215 ... tside.html

The mind-blowing link above shows the official portraits of 168 leaders (I hope I have counted them right, being so many) spanning more than 500 years, in which all of them join their third and fourth fingers to make what is called a Triad Hand Sign or Triad Claw.

Among them there are Christopher Columbus (see picture), Queen Elizabeth I, Isaac Newton, Saint Ignatius of Loyola (the founder of the Jesuit Order), Martin Luther (see picture) John Milton, King George III, Theodore Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Josef Stalin, and even... Adolf Hitler (see picture).

Image Image Image

Here's what Henry Makow writes about the meaning of this gesture:
Apparently, this is a Marrano gesture which signals the letters M & W, symbolizing 666 from the three V's. The letter V is "waw" in Hebrew and "vav" in Gematria and is the 6th letter in both.

What are the chances that people living centuries apart would make the same Masonic hand sign? The Triad Sign is how Satanists recognize each other and signal fealty to Lucifer.
That's interesting stuff, but may point to the Artists/Painters being the ones 'in on it' rather than the subject of the painting [though that may be putting it at a bit of a stretch].
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

pov603 wrote:That's interesting stuff, but may point to the Artists/Painters being the ones 'in on it' rather than the subject of the painting [though that may be putting it at a bit of a stretch].
Yes, I'm afraid it's "a bit of a stretch" indeed. You should ask yourself: why would Crypto-Jewish painters do such a thing? If they're "Marranos" themselves, why would they assign a "Jewish membership" to people who don't have it? These people take this kind of membership very seriously. And if they did it to denounce certain people as Crypto-Jews, it would be foolish, because the powerful subjects thus portrayed would notice this right away and destroy the painting, together with the painter probably.

Unless you come up with a better explanation, I am positive that the people in the portraits wanted to signal their loyalty to the Jewish cause, often through an affiliation to Freemasonry (this being considered also a Master Mason sign), to Jews and to other Crypto-Jews.

And then there are also also a couple of photographic portraits (of Roosevelt and Alexander III of Russia) in the https://web.archive.org/web/20140419215 ... tside.html page. We know that those can be faked too, but again what would be the purpose of such fakery?

Image Image

And of course there are lots of other pictures of contemporary celebrities, like the following of Tupac Shakur, Joseph Ratzinger and Michelle "Mike" Obama, to give just three more notable example among hundreds of them. I don't think we could blame them all on the photographers...

Image ImageImage
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Jumpy,

It took me about five minutes to find these 5 pics of the current Pope - (the first ever Jesuit Pope, they say...). There were many more - but I just stopped at five - not to seem obsessed or anything about these 'haphazard' hand signs , you know... <_<

The below-linked article is an absolute must read - to get an idea of the 'historical relationship' between Jews & Jesuits... It's by Marc B. Shapiro - Weinberg Chair in Judaic Studies at the University of Scranton :

IS A JESUIT GOOD FOR THE JEWS? http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an ... r-the-jews
...the answer must be a resounding, “Good, very good.”
From the Wayback Machine : https://web.archive.org/web/20140419215 ... tside.html

Talk about "hiding in plain sight" ! :rolleyes:
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

simonshack wrote:*

Jumpy,

It took me about five minutes to find these 5 pics of the current Pope - (the first ever Jesuit Pope, they say...). There were many more - but I just stopped at five - not to seem obsessed or anything about these 'haphazard' hand signs , you know... <_<

This article is an absolute must read - to get an idea of the 'historical relationship' between Jews & Jesuits... It's by Marc B. Shapiro - Weinberg Chair in Judaic Studies at the University of Scranton :

IS A JESUIT GOOD FOR THE JEWS? http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an ... r-the-jews
I know, Simon. I was leaving the current Pope for a next post more specifically dedicated to him, in which I would have quoted the revealing article you are quoting here. But I'm glad you beat me to it, also because you were the one who showed me the article in question first.

Anyway, there's much more to say about this Pope in relation to the Jews, so you've just shortened my next post ;)

Actually, believing in our team effort here, I hope that you or other members will make it even unnecessary by coming up with personal researches on the subject.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

As a counterpoint to this discussion of this particular hand signal — when I allow my own hand to casually open, I find that those two middle fingers are naturally closer together, saying that it's an anatomical phenomenon, at least in my own body.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

HonestlyNow wrote:As a counterpoint to this discussion of this particular hand signal — when I allow my own hand to casually open, I find that those two middle fingers are naturally closer together, saying that it's an anatomical phenomenon, at least in my own body.
That's interesting, because for me it's a most unnatural gesture, and I have to concentrate to be able to do it.

Anyway, even if it could happen by chance sometimes (but remember that photos are also chosen to be published, they don't just publish pictures at random), there are still the very numerous posed pictures to consider.
HonestlyNow

Even from the first site I visited from the search "drawing lessons the hand" came the following tip:
From Human Anatomy Fundamentals: How to Draw Hands

. . . and you'll notice there's less natural space between those two fingers than outside of those two fingers.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

HonestlyNow wrote:*
Even from the first site I visited from the search "drawing lessons the hand" came the following tip:

From Human Anatomy Fundamentals: How to Draw Hands

. . . and you'll notice there's less natural space between those two fingers than outside of those two fingers.
Sorry, but no, to me there isn't really much noticeable difference between the two drawn hands you show. I'm sure that if you measure the space there is a minuscule difference, but it's not comparable to what we see in people making the triad claw gesture.

And anyway, what is your point exactly? That the gesture can be coincidental in some cases, or that it doesn't exist altogether? Just to be clear, you know. Otherwise we're splitting hairs here.
HonestlyNow

jumpy64 wrote:Sorry, but no, to me there isn't really much noticeable difference between the two drawn hands you show. I'm sure that if you measure the space there is a minuscule difference, but it's not comparable to what we see in people making the triad claw gesture.

And anyway, what is your point exactly? That the gesture can be coincidental in some cases, or that it doesn't exist altogether? Just to be clear, you know. Otherwise we're splitting hairs here.
First off, this is what I said:
HonestlyNow wrote:. . . and you'll notice there's less natural space between those two fingers than outside of those two fingers.
It's the same with both drawings, and more pronounced in the second.

Maybe, you could stare at the images some more. It takes some time to train your brain, so to speak, to be discerning in what your senses are telling you. It's also a very appropriate skill for discerning media fakery in images. (Huh, imagine that.)

The point is that our hands, in a relaxed open position, are anatomically designed to be closer to the configuration that you call a hand signal, than not. It seems that "the pope" is regularly in situations where he is waving to crowds with a relaxed, open hand position. No surprise that many pictures of this "hand signal" would be found.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

HonestlyNow wrote:The point is that our hands, in a relaxed open position, are anatomically designed to be closer to the configuration that you call a hand signal, than not. It seems that "the pope" is regularly in situations where he is waving to crowds with a relaxed, open hand position. No surprise that many pictures of this "hand signal" would be found.
This is not something I "call a hand signal". It IS a hand signal. And if you're not convinced of this, I hope you don't mind my suggestion to research "triad claw" on Google, maybe in between anatomy classes and drawing lessons. ;)
HonestlyNow

jumpy64 wrote:This is not something I "call a hand signal". It IS a hand signal.
And the next time I see you on the street and I wave to you, do not accuse me of giving you a hand signal, even if, in your mind, that's what it looks like. We see what we want to see, as you are proving.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

HonestlyNow wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:This is not something I "call a hand signal". It IS a hand signal.
And the next time I see you on the street and I wave to you, do not accuse me of giving you a hand signal, even if, in your mind, that's what it looks like. We see what we want to see, as you are proving.
OK. So let me give you a clear hand signal now.