THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
patrix

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by patrix »

Rocket powered balloons.
Has this video been discussed here before? (I don't think earth is flat)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs8oG0Mn3L0

I find this plausible for a number of reasons. It explains the strange slow ascent of space rockets. If they are hydrogen filled, it's easy to blow them up remotely when the illusion is completed or if anything goes wrong. So when the rocket has disappeared above the clouds and drifted out at sea, they just blow it up and the pieces falling down are claimed to be parts of the multi stage rocket.

Both US and Russian rockets are held down by clamps. Supposedly to enable the rocket engine to build up enough power before takeoff, but could the real purpose be to prevent the balloon from drifting up prematurely?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sorry about the sudden disappearance of the forum, everyone. It seems our account dropped to 0.

So I just donated $20 and that should keep us up for at least a month, I think.
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

I just sent €19.11 to Simon's paypal account to help with the summer doldrums. Hope this encourages others. :rolleyes:
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I've also made a similar contribution.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks all - your support is highly appreciated! :) :wub:
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I just did the same, and I'm happy to help keep this site going.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Hi Cluesforumers

I'm curious if anyone has seen these images before, and if so what you make of them? Is it CGI or maybe real footage from a facility where they built space props?

I suspect this kind of material is made to support the space hoax and that the space shuttle was real and that the Russians tried to copy it.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q7ZVXOU3kM

http://ralphmirebs.livejournal.com/219949.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

patrix » July 11th, 2017, 7:10 pm wrote: I suspect this kind of material is made to support the space hoax and that the space shuttle was real and that the Russians tried to copy it.
You suspect well, dear Patrix. -_-

Did you know we have a thread dedicated to the "Buran" (a name that I suspect to be a silly 'in-your-face-anagram-tribute' to the Von Braun clown) ?
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... ilit=buran
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

simonshack » July 13th, 2017, 6:47 pm wrote:
patrix » July 11th, 2017, 7:10 pm wrote: I suspect this kind of material is made to support the space hoax and that the space shuttle was real and that the Russians tried to copy it.
You suspect well, dear Patrix. -_-

Did you know we have a thread dedicated to the "Buran" (a name that I suspect to be a silly 'in-your-face-anagram-tribute' to the Von Braun clown) ?
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... ilit=buran
Too much of an understatement yes. Thanks for being patient with a "newbie" Simon. :) I'll go read that thread.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I am putting this on Chatbox because it may not fit with other discussions. However, I feel that is an important topic when considering fakery.

NOUNIFY

Nounify: Verb. To create an object from a word thereby making it appear as a concrete structure which is an entity separate from other entities.

Nounification: The process of nounifying. A convenience for explanation.

Object: an apparently observable construct which appears as a separate structure from others often viewed as ‘digital’ (discrete steps).

Digital: So-called ‘on’ or ‘off’. However, a laser moves in an analogue fashion over a CD/DVD so it must ‘glide’ over the ‘digits’, no?

When we name an object (real or imaginary) we assume the name becomes the thing. We name an object for purposes of trying to explain something or reveal it to others using the same language.

The language is important as one object in one language is not necessarily the same as the language of another, thus are things misinterpreted by others.

Naming an object (concept or whatever) does not tell us what it is. It merely gives us a reference point from which to start (perhaps) but not to finish.

Naming is purely referential to a particular object at a particular time. In other words, it is not ‘set in stone’, as it were. Reference points change as all things change (as was laid out in the I Ching).

Our problems with life itself, revolve around the nounification of objects, ideas and so forth and the fact that many objects have been ‘cast in stone’.

For example, the notion that the Universe is made up of ‘particles’ is prime at this particular point in whatever time is. Time is merely a reference point (or concept) set arbitrarily and is not a construct or a physical (observable) actuality. Time is change from one point to another inexorably.

The explanation of our ‘universe’ (whatever that is) is regularly defined as bits and pieces of something of which we cannot know and none of which can be adequately found as independent ‘objects’, only surmised, or speculated, never adequately demonstrated as a ‘draw me a picture’, hence the ludicrous notion of an ‘ultimate’ particle some wizened drip has named the ‘god’ particle. Question: Particle of what? Is a god made up of particles? Or is ‘god’ a particle from which the ‘universe’ is constructed and is the point from which the ‘universe’ expanded?

It is this notion of ‘particles’ and their apparent ‘qualities’ (or whatever) that we get all the so-called ‘modern’ concepts of ‘germs’, ‘protons’, electrons’ and all the other trivia of ‘quantum’ mechanics , and so forth, ad nauseum.

There is no doubt that some nounification is useful for everyday living (and survival) but we must remember that verbalising a ‘thing’ does not make it so.

As I tried to point out before, (subsequent to this missive which was locked out by an over-zealous ‘moderator’) our reality is a purely personal thing.

If we are intent with the fakery of the ‘universe’ as presented by what is called ‘science’, then there is no hope of trying to explain anything.

Explanations, to whatever degree, will not answer questions but only satisfy those who wish to have a belief in them. Belief is not real except for those who wish so to believe.

Reality must be a product of our personal acuities/existence on what we call this ‘planet’. Beyond this planet and the circumstances we personally encounter, we can have no knowledge except by speculation.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

SEPTEMBER CLUES BOOKS?

Dear Members,
I append a copy of an e-mail I sent to Simon. My initial idea was to produce a (or more) book/s on a specific thread from September Clues.
The intention is to have a complete written/downloadable document of initial subjects as complete reading matter without having to navigate through separate pages. This may be good for new readers, so that they do not have to navigate all the pages but can read them as, (guess what?) a book.
It occurs to me also that these books (I assume in .pdf format) might be available separately as 'buyable' items at a 'silly' price to help with the bandwidth costs of the site.
I would welcome any comments/suggestions on the whole project I have envisaged.
In good faith, as always,
sharpstuff

*****************************************************************************************************

My Dear Simon,

I hope that those close to you are in good health and yourself, of course!

CLUES is a bit dearth of material at the present. I guess some people know what a holiday period it is.

Anyway, I have been busy the last few months scanning and OCR'ing a lot of my early books from the 1960's. They are bound beautifully and line a bookshelf (almost a dozen of them).

That being said, I do need a new project..

In my madness, I wondered if I could produce (say) a .pdf of a complete thread from CLUES. I have tried it out, copying and pasting pages (including images) into an .rtf document and it would work with suitable editing of extraneous content and so-called 'smilies'.

It would be a huge job, of course, since a lot of material is duplicated (including photographs). However, I am prepared to have a go.

I have a couple of problems as I don't have certain software (I am not prepared to pay for) as I have no other use for them. It would require the knowledge of others to help me proceed from an .rtf to (say) .pdf as a conversion medium.

If you are interested, I would like to know what thread would be most useful to CLUES as a starting point.

What do you think about the project?

My very best regards,

sharpstuff
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@sharpstuff

I think it is an excellent idea to produce a 'distilled'/comprehensive version of particular threads in a book format.

However, I am not sure how charging a fee for a PDF would work as this would immediately put some people off.

Slightly off topic but with a view to demonstrating how peoples' interest can be peeked; my partner's eyes are beginning to open much wider at the level and extent of media fakery/psyops and her preferred medium is the likes of YouTube with vids from people such as UKcriticalthinker, russianvids etc. .

These vids [or at least some of them] are a few minutes each in duration, seemingly informative, well made and easily digested, plus they presumably generate revenue from banner ads etc.

Of course this isn't anywhere near as noble as producing something tangible/tactile but could reap benefits with regard to return on effort spent.
Chthon

Unread post by Chthon »

Hi, first of all sorry for my basic english. But I just want to say something I was wondering for sometime. Have you ever thought seriously about North Korea' s "crisis" ? about the videos we are seeing everyday ? About the entire country itself? What if they are completely fake? Kim Jong Un , the missiles, even the country itself. Just think about it, those who control this world need to have people with fear , panic , they need a monster to fight, a common enemy. What do we know about North Korea? All the videos show places that look like a Hollywood studio in the desert. There are no people or cars , there are no crowded markets in the streets or crowded places wherever. Only sad and empty buildings and funny people in funny costumes clapping like dumb. The character Kin Yong un is so much stereotyped. I think everything is an invention for make us fearful and to hide something because nobody can cross the " borders" like the movie " The Village" ( 2004).

In this video you can see min 1:38 - 2:20 that the buildings in the background are fake , they were added by computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]bMCYiGzH3EY[/youtube]
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I've been noticing an uptick in creepy architecture taking hold in this country, and now even moreso since they have begun to remove history across the U.S. via the removal of Confederate era statues, or any other historical monument that hurts somebody's feelings. I think we all know about the creepy airport in Denver, but I just recently discovered some other creepy buildings springing up across the fruited plain.

Downtown Nashville - Bell South Building (devil horns)

Yesterday, I visited Vigilantcitizen and discovered the new IRS headquarters in Maryland. I don't know how much more in our face these people can be - and to put this symbolism outside the IRS building speaks volumes! :puke: https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersit ... -maryland/

The art in front of the IRS Headquarters features a pyramid with a capstone between two pillars. The black and white stripes refer to the Hermetic concept of duality.

This Masonic monument in Israel bears exactly the same elements: A pyramid with a capstone between two pillars. The stripes on the ground represent duality.

Between the two pillars is the most recognizable symbol representing the occult elite: A pyramid with a shiny capstone. On the pyramid is written the US Constitution, which famously starts with “We the People”. Looking closer at this sculptures, several questions come to mind.

First, why is the U.S. Constitution etched on a symbol that is associated with occult secret societies whose highest degrees are restricted to “elite men”? Isn’t there a contradiction here? Second, it is somewhat clear that the charcoal-colored base of the pyramid represents the masses (it is written “We the People” right on it), while the shiny, illuminated capstone represents the “illuminated” elite. Isn’t this … elitist? Does the capstone that is standing above the pyramid and the U.S. Constitution mean that the elite is above the law? Finally, why isn’t the Bill of Rights on the pyramid? Is it because it is “very human, very fragile”? Is it considered outdated by the NWO elite?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

dblitz wrote:Flabbergasted, are you a gamer?
Not really. I only really played four or five games in my life (Duke Nukem, Blood, Balls of Steel, Quake III). Being self-employed, with a pretty heavy and constant work load, it´s a good thing I don´t get carried away too easily.