The Age of Media Fakery: Threshold of the Simulation

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
kickstones

Re: The Age of Media Fakery: Threshold of the Simulation

Unread post by kickstones »

hoi.polloi wrote:At this point, none of the news feels right to me. A debate has started in the Egypt event thread which - to me - describes our present conundrum.

It's nigh fruitless to pursue an image. You said it yourself before Simon. 9/11 and 7/7 may have been our latest greatest opportunities to point out the development of the simulation software before it's developed so far that it's reliably used for every single news article in the world besides "local lost puppy", know what I mean?

Although we are definitely aware of being in the age of media fakery, as you say, the power of generating fake images has now exceeded everybody's ability to discredit them - even if a hundred million people were constantly discrediting the images on a minute-by-minute basis. So you see we are already in the stage of media oversaturation and the truth is hidden behind anything that isn't immediately local to your person.

Our hope of convincing others of new evidence of the fakery technology is no longer in finding the most extraordinarily brazen examples of fakery that make us cringe - for it underestimates the state of the technology. (And indeed, we probably missed a great deal of fake people like perhaps Aaron Russo or Peter Joseph or other suspicious entities that may be sims and passed by our radar years ago while we were distracted by the obvious fakes of 9/11 or Columbine or whatever).

On the other hand, our layperson abilities will soon be overshadowed by the satanic deception technology until we are unable to adequately display the difference for people between a real photo and a stream of hundreds of "news event" photos about an event that never actually took place. This seems to be happening right now.

The dilemma is: do we concentrate on an event-by-event effort as we are doing now, while drawing parallels to 9/11 and 7/7 and the Apollo missions in the hopes of getting people to understand how easy it is to trick people about events that never happened, or do we have some other strategy to employ? Perhaps both?

Hoi, I think a good strategy would be to stay alert, especially if, in the near future, images / events depicting UFO's start appearing more frequently in the mainstream media. Because then the revelations by Serge Monast (Blue Beam Project) start to become more plausible. Will the 'space show' be the ultimate point in the journey of fakery? who knows, but I think it best we stay on the ball here or Monast's chilling prophecy may become reality....

"If you cannot see, if you cannot learn, if you cannot understand, then you and your family and friends will succumb to the fires of the crematoria that have been built in every state and every major city on earth, built to deal with you. No one is safe in a totalitarian police state!"

Serge Monast
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectb ... ul05.shtml
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's certainly a balancing act to dismantle the main drama without accidentally building up a whole new one. So instead of getting pre-awed by something that will ultimately fall as flat and pathetically as 9/11, 7/7 and other things have, I would just point out their bureaucracy, careless crews and other signs of an all-too-human organization behind the simulation. Any endorsement of a belief in some ultimate devious plan (such as a faked invasion, a Jesuit conspiracy or an Israeli political move) should be acknowledged for what it is: just an exaggerated guess of the threat in order to train people to look out for these things by themselves. And these guesses should always be given with some humor to make people aware it's not the end of the world.

We should do our best to avoid propping up some "threat" as melodramatically as the official sob-stories and soap operas do.

In a way, it is kind of as you said; we can try to sharpen our senses, try to pre-empt the perps' own inspirations and try to dismantle their potential rallying points (even at the risk of giving better ideas to their sad imaginations) but it seems forever difficult to paint some "ultimate scheme" they won't just hijack when the results go a bit differently — some drama they won't just merge into another excuse for selling weapons to every side of a new battle that we'd have accidentally helped them invent.

We know they're apparently good enough at keeping loyalties, keeping contract secrets, planning locations, getting two-bit actors and doing some make-up. Any time they've done a project with all this, the end result seems more like playground bullies than one specific goal toward one specific scheme. They are bragging more about their power to organize and command the great stage play and crash groups of people against each other with the notion of an ultimate scheme rather than apparently anything actually specific or threatening.

So whether symbols and numerology are indeed hypnotism, primitive (semi-effective) marketing techniques enhanced mostly by their technologically aided ubiquity, or just a rally for their employees and agents, CluesForum does its best to avoid both getting razzle-dazzled by an official theory of evil and razzle-dazzling the average folk with some alternative theory of evil.

If we're ever as melodramatic and doomy as the perps, we've lost our own battle for sanity and calm.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote: If we're ever as melodramatic and doomy as the perps, we've lost our own battle for sanity and calm.
Exactly, Hoi. Extremely well put.

I only quoted your last sentence - but this post of yours is a masterful synthesis of what this forum is all about. :)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Ditto, ditto & thank you, Hoi! :wub:
Vext Lynchpin

Unread post by Vext Lynchpin »

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to discuss this, but I think we need to address the learning curve it takes to recognize just how much media fakery there is out there. There's a tendency to want some of the news to be true, which I think is a last-ditch psychological defense against realizing how duped we've been over the years.

You see this all the time with the 9/11 psyop. A lot of people are willing to believe that 9/11 was an inside job and that no plane hit the Pentagon. Some even go so far as to say no planes hit the WTC. But there seems to be a reluctance to accept that the entire thing was faked, including the simulated victims. (It's not a logical objection, of course; why would part of a psyop have to be real?)

Thanks to this forum, I've developed a healthy skepticism when reading or watching the news. Scoffers may say that we jump the gun and call bullshit on news stories too soon, but I don't think the media has given us any reason to trust anything they say anymore. I'd rather be skeptical and wrong about something than be gullibly taken in by another media hoax, especially one that's particularly emotionally manipulative, like the Sandy Hook psyop. Even though I hadn't begun looking into media fakery last year when Sandy Hook was playing out on the news, there was something about it that just bothered me so much that I refused to watch any news reports about it. Now I know why.

But I've found that friends and family I've discussed the topic of media fakery with are very unwilling to look at the evidence themselves, at least initially. The ones who got the most upset about the very idea that the news media regularly lies to us all are the ones who later admitted to me that I may have a point, even though they're far from accepting just how much media fakery there is out there.

One of the objections I keep hearing is the idea that conspiracies (their word) can't work because of the sheer number of people they assume are involved in each of them. I think that's actually a fallacious argument, but I don't have a ready explanation to give them, other than that it's a false premise to assume how many people are in on it.

What are some of the objections to the question of media fakery that you've heard, and how do you deal with them?
Vext Lynchpin

Unread post by Vext Lynchpin »

I just wanted to add this as well:

The idea of the grizzled "investigative journalist" is mostly a myth. Reporters are notoriously lazy and will stop at nothing to do the least amount of work necessary to publish their daily quotas of stories. It's why you hear so many more cases of reporters exposed as plagiarists these days; with everything online, the rampant plagiarism throughout media is getting easier to catch. Columnists have got it made, because they can just type up whatever they're thinking about without doing much, if any, research and call it a day.

There are newspapers that publish nothing but rewritten press releases and the AP/Reuters feed and make money selling advertising space, which is the real business behind most newspapers. Often the press releases are simply lightly edited and given new headlines with a certain "spin" to them, depending on the editor's agenda. Most of these papers cover financial news, but not exclusively.

News is a business, and it's a dying one. Newspapers and magazines are dying off in favour of free information on the Internet, while TV news always has to compete with a thousand other entertaining distractions. A lot of real news is just too boring to compete with other entertainment. I grew up on Canadian news, and until recently, it was very dry stuff. U.S. news has always been a step ahead by making the news more entertaining, of course; "if it bleeds, it leads," is the old mantra. But the chief consumers of news are dying of old age, if the senior-citizen-targeted advertising on CBC Newsworld is any indication.

Viewed in this light, is it any wonder that the media would be ready and willing partners in the ongoing and regular manufacturing of psyops disguised as news stories? We point out the more obvious ones, but I believe there are many smaller media scams that happen all the time. Some of them are simply non-stories or half-truths blown out of proportion by reporters, while others are completely pre-planned government/media psyops, with complete control over all sound and images released to the public.

I think the burden of proof that any single story highlighted in the media is true has to lie with the media itself. I'd like to see a lot more people get fed up with being constantly fooled by the news media.

By the way, the Youtube video posted earlier (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ3z6T-WI7Q) currently has 133 likes and 125 dislikes! I hope that's a sign that more and more people are waking up to media fakery. In any case, it's encouraging.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Such matters as discretion and confidentiality permeate many aspects of the day-to-day lives of quite a wealth of people: the military, various intelligence institutions, the police force, doctor-patient privilege, etc.

The thesis is, "too many people are involved for there not to have been a leak, or some manner of internal subterfuge". Really? Let's think about this in very simplistic terms, shall we?

A good starting point for mounting a counter-argument against this knee-jerk defense mechanism would be to cross-compare the implications of such a conclusion with what can be referred to as a "known" or "accepted" "conspiracy". For instance, the effectiveness of a military campaign---be it clandestine or not---heavily depends upon the efficiency and fidelity of the chain of command. "Chain of command" implies "discipline", and "discipline" typically implies "conviction" or "belief". The reason the military is able to function as effectively as it does is due to these core ideals supporting it as the very foundation of each echelon of its infrastructure.

Those residing nearest the lower rungs of the ladder are, quite obviously, not going to be privy to the nitty-gritty details and the synthesizing of a tactical campaign, because, why risk it? All they need to know is that what they're doing is in the best interest of their country, its ideals and its population.

The common assumption implied by the "too many people" paradigm is that, in order for such a campaign to be successful, all participants must be aware of the true intentions of those entrenched in the staging and development process.

If the "too many people" concept were at all valid, then it stands to reason that pretty much no covert/surprise attack conducted by the military could possibly work, ever; and that is preposterous. All that matters is that everyone believes in what they're doing, in whatever capacity they are involved.

Like all hierarchies, be it a cult/mystery religion/secret society, the military or even the freaking CIA (what's the difference?!), the more involved you become, and the more groomed by and desensitized to its operational tenets you are, the less likely you are to violate its codes and dogmas; and this is because of a massive amount of psychological conditioning which leads one to conclude that, say, shooting some Arab with an M-16 is making America safe from terrorists.

Why aren't celebritys' psychologists all over television giving the scoop on their personal lives?

Why did a cop, who stopped by my apartment the other night while I was enjoying a smoke on the porch, proceed to ask me all kinds of questions about my upstairs neighbors, but refused to comment when I asked him if I should be concerned with any criminal activity?

Why won't my parents (former intelligence) talk about even the dumbest little details about what they really did in the military?

This is a very basic breakdown of my thoughts on the "too many people" idea, but I think this line of thinking is quite rational in some respects. While a military attack and a media deception are not exactly 100% analogous, the operational parallels which exist between them are undeniable.

Lastly, money is another great motivator, and so is a standing death threat.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Ok, ladies and gents: here's where the 'threshold of the simulation' is at - today...

Digital Cartoon Androids
. Yeah - I propose we henceforth call them > "DCA's" !

(Yet, I suppose most folks would believe these are flesh-and-blood people ...*sigh* - or am I being pessimistic?):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG0WePdZoxg

The other day, Abirato said on his radio show that the perps do have a sense of humor. I have to agree - reluctantly... That last, bespectacled DCA is mighty funny. For another good laugh, I do recommend you to read the video description - which ends with these words...
"The attorneys, public relations firm, social media strategist and videographer involved in the production of this video are all working pro bono on behalf of the three women."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG0WePdZoxg
:rolleyes:

Thanks to sunshine05 for this find - which I found on her great blog: http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/201 ... ay-events/
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The first sim says it wants everyone to know how heavy it is. But it's a mixture of "heavy" and "happy" so most people will let the subliminal slip slide. We are living in a Philip K. Dick future of sims. Sims that over-act like bad actors, whose puppetmasters/source-face actors are instructed to construct more slip-ups and weird English than average, to create an artificial sense of amateur-ness. And whose videos are still weirdly smoothed and compressed to hide digital texturing. This is getting more than weird.

Simon, at some point we should point out those weird "news" videos that seem to exist only on YouTube with no apparent source channel, and whose anchors all resemble earlier versions of this people-simulation software. Hell, that was 4 years ago now. It's only going to get stranger.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Monsters INC. Even the voice editing is straight out of Disney.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

simonshack wrote:*

Ok, ladies and gents: here's where the 'threshold of the simulation' is at - today...

Digital Cartoon Androids
. Yeah - I propose we henceforth call them > "DCA's" !

(Yet, I suppose most folks would believe these are flesh-and-blood people ...*sigh* - or am I being pessimistic?):

The other day, Abirato said on his radio show that the perps do have a sense of humor. I have to agree - reluctantly... That last, bespectacled DCA is mighty funny. For another good laugh, I do recommend you to read the video description - which ends with these words...
"The attorneys, public relations firm, social media strategist and videographer involved in the production of this video are all working pro bono on behalf of the three women."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG0WePdZoxg
:rolleyes:

Thanks to sunshine05 for this find - which I found on her great blog: http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/201 ... ay-events/
Thanks, Simon. That means a lot and I think DCA is the perfect name for these things:).
Knapsack

Unread post by Knapsack »

I'm convinced that this "dear hero" is one of these DCAs:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yB3n9fu-rM
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Knapsack wrote:I'm convinced that this "dear hero" is one of these DCAs:

The blinking eyes are typical. And what is protruding from the back of the head in the reflection?
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Knapsack wrote:I'm convinced that this "dear hero" is one of these DCAs:

Yes, I'm convinced too. Did you see the fuzzy photos of it at Moscow airport. What a complete joke. And we're to believe he is living there all this time. I think they stole the idea for this from the movie The Terminal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Terminal

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/07/17/Edwa ... 374064434/
Knapsack

Unread post by Knapsack »

agraposo wrote:The blinking eyes are typical. And what is protruding from the back of the head in the reflection?
This would be an embarrassing failure of video journalism if this was authentic. Why is it "filmed" in such a ridiculous way, as if the camera operator had never used a camera before? The framing is awful, and I can only imagine this was done to lend some kind of legitimacy to this video. The video, as far as I know, doesn't exist on the web in HD form despite this "earth shattering" interview allegedly being conducted in 2013 by the MSM. It looks scrubbed to hide the flaws of animation.

The video production element is credited to Laura Poitras. I'd never heard of her before--I'll let Wickedpedia enlighten us:
In February 2010, Poitras won the "True Vision Award" at the True/False Film Festival.[10] The award is for filmmakers whose work shows a dedication to the creative advancement of the art of nonfiction film making. In spring 2012 Poitras took an active part in the three month exposition of Whitney Biennial exhibition of contemporary American art.[11] On October 2, 2012, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation announced that that Poitras was chosen as one of 23 MacArthur Fellows for 2012.[12] [13]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Poitras

Ahh, now things are making sense. She won an award in the True/False Film Festival for her creative advancement of the art of nonfiction film making. We see she's being rewarded for her fakery efforts with her $500,000 MacArthur Fellowship. :puke: