911tm.9bb.ru helping uncover fakery

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
hoi.polloi

911tm.9bb.ru helping uncover fakery

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I have been noticing 911tm.9bb.ru lately linking to CluesForum and one of my initial thoughts, of course, was, "Oh no, here we go again ... more of the PumpItOut/FlyingTelephant/Jeff Hill/LetsRollForums.com-style nonsense?"

But after struggling through some poor efforts of Google Translate, I think these people may be really onto something.

Here are just a couple examples of the fake pictures they have uncovered in connection with strange stories circulating in Russia:

The alleged "Sinai Air Bus" crash:
russian_bad_pic_image2.jpg
russian_bad_pic_image2.jpg (187.24 KiB) Viewed 8877 times
russian_bad_pic_image1.jpg
russian_bad_pic_image1.jpg (130.69 KiB) Viewed 8877 times
http://911tm.9bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=1076&p=13

And regarding the quick work made for alleged victims (vicsims?) of Russian crash FZ981:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... 6%26p%3D13

The comments when translated are quite interesting, and so the link above is the cruddy Google Translate.

To 911tm.9bb.ru, hello and salutations to our intelligent peace-loving friends in Russia! And thank you for helping to teach the world to use brain power! (May we in good humor also politely warn you not to trust the intentions of Phil Jayhan/LetsRollForums and to be very careful about the YouTube intelligencia?)

In any case, brothers and sisters in Russia, thanks for linking to CluesForum!
hoi.polloi

Re: 911tm.9bb.ru helping uncover fakery

I am initiating correspondence with Dmitry, an administrator of 911TM.9BB.RU, to try to hopefully develop deeper understandings between us. I am presently posting in their 'September Clues' thread, and we are going through a stilted but amusing translation/re-translation effort using Google Translate in order to converse. If anyone can help with any Russian skills, it would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe you can even join his forum and comment if you'd like! In any case, here is the thread: http://911tm.9bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=47#p68840
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

That's smashing news hoi. Good luck in your endeavours. Sorry I can't help, and given the large Russian "delegation" now present in Ireland, I am remiss at not having learned to speak any. :angry:
hoi.polloi

I am told by Russians that the most billionaires per capita lived in Moscow, but then in 2008 they abandoned ship and moved out to various countries around the world. Apparently, they are obnoxious in Egypt as well. (Where are billionaires not obnoxious?)

I have no idea if that's true, but that seemed to be what they thought.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

wobbly fade

Here's one the Russian lads can have a look at!

Bonus Edition Starring Putin, Blair, Bush. Special Appearance by "Saddam Hussein" Courtesy of NSA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_th ... age_crisis

*cough* Bataclan :ph34r:

WAR BONDS ON SALE IN THE FOYER
hoi.polloi

This message is from user Vladislaw. Unfortunately, though his English is pretty good, I feel like he still might confuse some users. I think he comes across as a legitimate researcher, but unfortunately the understandability is slightly too hard. What do you think?
Hi Hoi,

When i wrote at first time to you i dont read about HANDSHAKING message. Then i all done with this rules of cluesforum and have sent HANDSHAKE to simon. After a while i have recieved your message. You wrote that my English is broken. Yes, it is not perfect, but i will try write clearly. I read better then write. I promise that my messages will be possible to read =) Im not a bot or something else, simply a man who want to know about real events at world (psy-ops).

Concerning my questions, 1) when i did tread (http://911tm.9bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=1127) about crew Chellenger disaster on 911tm.9bb.ru from cluesforum.info and i have not understood about Christa McAuliffe. There is no clearer coincidence between the dead Christa McAuliffe and live person Sharon McAuliffe. As we know that dead Christa McAuliffe before STS's pilot worked a teacher in Concord High School and the present Steven J. McAuliffe's wife Kathleen E. Thomas also worked a teacher at Concord High School, and wheter can be that Kathleen E. Thomas and dead Christa McAuliffe are one live person? There are not any images of Kathleen E. Thomas in web (at least i cant to find ). If you can please comment something about Gregory Jarvis, because info for him is nothing on cluesforum.info
2) As to black packets (i do not know as they are called on a slang of policemen, medics) with victims. Are they showns somewhere on images since of 11 September 2001? You know, i try to understand psy-ops models of behavior any terror's attacks and i saw black packets with victims on many of images from psy-ops (Sinai, MH-17) and images with black packets with victims from 9\11 event i cant find. I have thought that if these fake psy-ops are the same (total fake) thus they must have the same rekvizits(things that are used in psy-ops). Rekvizit is black packets for victims (for psy-ops vicsims). I hope you will can understand my idea. Please comment it
3) At now i try to investigate some psy-ops. I need something links about dummies dolls for crisis drills on english's spoken countries (USA, Europa too).Similar that is necessary for me i have included in this letter. They are on sale at http://spb-maneken.ru/ in Russia. Fx blood for actor i found on http://shop.cinemasecrets.com. The manufacture of these burned dummie manekens is specified on site as USA. Can you write where it possible to find in USA (Europe)?

Thanks,
Vladislaw
Vladislaw makes some very good points, here.

1. There is a strong number of similarities between the Christa McAuliffe ("alive" actually?) and Sharon McAuliffe narratives.
1b. We might comment in some way on a "Gregory Jarvis" from the psy-op, though I haven't heard of this person/story until I looked it up and found he is supposed to have died during the construction of the Challenger.

2. There were possibly no "black body bags" for 9/11. Now, this should come as no surprise because the official 9/11 story is that the people all pretty much disintegrated. But even if there were, it would only add a superficial connection to the many "airplane" and other disaster psy-ops.

3. There are sites that we can find on the Internet which allow people to purchase the sorts of "crisis props" we might see in these psy-ops.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

The points made are just about understandable.
Faced with having contributions from other areas of the world [Russia/Eastern Europe] in poor English [but English a lot better than my Russian!...] or not allowing/accepting them at all could [IMO] be a loss to us or even a possible waste, as their 'take' on things could come up with something not previously considered by us or something that was not investigated/developed further.
Their forum may have access to a lot of Russian/Soviet 'clips'/documentaries [with inconsistencies] of their 'Space Race' which could benefit the exposure of NASA on this forum.