"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Gracist
Banned

Re: Osama Bin kilLADINed Tonight!

Unread post by Gracist »

Makkonen wrote:A friend of mine has basically called me a "tin foil hat" on Facebook for suggesting that this, and 9/11, are fabrications (I provided a link to SC as a response, but not holding my breath). No other argument, just name-calling. The easy way out. :(

And I believe he was completely sincere. :o

I just find it insane that with all these farcical stories coming up everywhere people still don't even start to wonder. As if they're already dead and just "taking it on" as it comes from the MSM. Go figure...
No people don't even start to wonder do they? I can't understand why either especially when it is so ridiculously silly and comic book like. It just goes to show how effective predictive programming and such really is. Do you think that doing these things on occult date increases their effectiveness for some reason or is it just like an inside joke type of thing?
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

The "Mayday Myth" of Osama's murder, to commemorate the occultic 66th anniversary of the Hitler death date, may have been in the perps' daily planner for quite a while, but the decision to stage the egregious fakery in a "resort/oasis town for retired Pakistani generals" located on a road that leads to China, has more immediate political significance. Grand-Chessboard analysts have been predicting a decisive new move to further destabilize the Pakistani regime, possibly "justifying" yet another US/NATO invasion, and this weekend's Rambo-style fictional frolic (by Jesse Ventura's old crew!) may be just what the doctor (Brzezinski) ordered!

P.S. For watchers of numerical symbolism, here's a blast from the past:
How many days before the arrival of the REAL 2001 did Stanley Kubrick die? ;)
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

The Psyops are starting to emerge as well; locals are questioning the situation.
“Never in our wildest thoughts did we think Osama bin Laden was staying in this house,” said Aurangzeb Khan, a local driver.

He told AFP that the owner of the house was a man named Arshad, who would buy 10 to 15 rotis (traditional flat bread) from a nearby shop for each meal.

Khan remained doubtful about the raid after the story of bin Laden’s demise emerged.

It all seems like a drama or a kind of game being played by Pakistan and the United States,” he said.
Neighbours ‘unaware’ of bin Laden’s posh hideout
Khaleej Times Online
http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArti ... mabinladen

In the Netherlands a Dutch expert is saying the staged and or fake murder of Bin Laden is (obviously) conflicting with international law.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

One would think that the worlds most feared terrorist, with a $25 million bounty on his head would have some weapons, or at least some armed bodyguards at the "compound".

The ABC photos of the room where Osama was killed show no weapons, and very little "splendor" . I have heard the site referred to as a mansion. It looks more like a prison cell.

Why show blood on the floor, but no weapons?

What's with the children of our enemies being killed.. first Khadaffi's son, and now Osama's?

How many others were taken into custody/arrested (for harboring a fugitive) on the premises. Or were they too busy taking custody of the dead body? Exactly who did they take custody from?

I love the part about the naval seals assassination team using facial recognition software to "confirm" his identity before shooting him in the head twice. At leat they didn't report that they matched his dna before the kill.

This is too much to take.. The "details" keep leaking out, never any sources mentioned.

Regards,

Steve O
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

This right here is Hilarious, Hollywood Celebrities bumrush Twitter with their opinions on Bin Laden's death...
Talk about swinging on the Presidents nuts with all the praise for his Valiant efforts (I'm Dry Heaving!)....
Simon and Hoi I'm sure you'll love Michael Moore's and Charlie Sheen's responses, haha!
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/stars-flock-t ... eath/61928
Last edited by Brutal Metal on Mon May 02, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianv wrote:Walpurgis - the day that winter is ceremonially brought to an end by the burning of straw witches.

How fitting!
Good observation. Funny.

I share nonhocapito's feelings and I also have antipathy, boredom and depression with this inane fake "news".

Internet memes like "WHY U NO" face and "Troll face" seem more relevant today than the so-called news.

I suppose Bhutto's claim that Omar killed Osama several years ago is still irrelevant ...?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

2012's gonna be a tough race... B)

O§AMA-BIDLADEN vs BUSH-CHENEY
Make your bids, folks! Big sale now!
Used stock prezi-dents at a bargain!
3 for 2 ! (Hillary's on the house!)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:2012's gonna be a tough race... B)

O§AMA-BIDLADEN vs BUSH-CHENEY
Make your bids, folks! Big sale now!
Used stock prezi-dents at a bargain!
3 for 2 ! (Hillary's on the house!)
Interesting use of ahem skin-tones with the flag wavers!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Gracist wrote:No people don't even start to wonder do they? I can't understand why either especially when it is so ridiculously silly and comic book like. It just goes to show how effective predictive programming and such really is. Do you think that doing these things on occult date increases their effectiveness for some reason or is it just like an inside joke type of thing?
I personally do think that "they" are taking these black magic/occult aspects seriously. I don't think they would otherwise go to such lengths, for example, as to make the street plans of Washington DC basically an occult symbolism orgy, put the pyramid with the all-seeing eye on the dollar bill, go to the Bohemian Grove, be in various nefarious secret societies, etc. One thing's for certain: we are not dealing with nice men. I wouldn't put it past them to be up to their necks in all kinds of sinister rituals and ceremonies. Of course they also have a "sense of humor", but it is a very sick and disturbing one (for example the cgi demons/demon faces in the cgi WTC smokes), and thus it can be easily 'embedded' into the darker, more satanic aspects of their shenanigans.

And because of all of this, yes, I believe numerology is important to them as well. They must believe it enhances their domination over the world - it's black magic ritualism spread wide via the compulsively enchanting mass media. The effect must also gain amplitude through the relative or even total ignorance of sadly most of people. Hence, chanting psychotically along (even if you're a paid actor) with the idea of killing (even a possible sim) at a place that's located at the tip of a street planned pentagram (White House) is not invoking good forces at all, even if it was or is just a play. Fakery, "humor", and dark forces can co-exist, and that's what I believe we're dealing with re: the psycho "elite" of this world.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

YouTube, of course, have put this "news" pompously on their front page. In the Video Of The Day section it says:

"Osama bin Laden is Dead

In a live address to the United States and the world, President Obama announced that U.S. military forces have killed Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks."

I googled for "evil mastermind" and this was coincidentally the first picture to come up:
Image :D
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Brutal Metal wrote: Simon and Hoi I'm sure you'll love Michael Moore's and Charlie Sheen's responses, haha!
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/stars-flock-t ... eath/61928
Authentic picture of real con man:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/new ... oore_x.htm

Moore should run for prez. Suggested slogan: "Yes, we con!"

There is nothing quite as irksome as a man playing 'do-gooder' when in fact he has sold his butt and soul to the folks he pretends to hate.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

An article expanding a little on the significance of the Mayday sacrifice and the public's unwitting participation in an occult ritual:

http://www.vigilantcitizen.com/vigilant ... -mayfirst/
grav

Unread post by grav »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftRCvptM_QE

these celebrations are hilarious.

can those big guys look any less like security guards? don't want any unpredictable elements to enter your little psyop now do we?
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

grav wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftRCvptM_QE

these celebrations are hilarious.

can those big guys look any less like security guards? don't want any unpredictable elements to enter your little psyop now do we?

"Its so surreal" indeed. WTF do these people mean "out of body experience??" I have to vomit now. Also, was that Marilyn Monroe on one of those American flags waving behind the camera or was I hallucinating because of the sheer insanity of it all?
Alef

Unread post by Alef »

oBama SinAladin

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Heh, simonshack here... I've been on Skype with my friend Alef (from Napoli -Italy).This is a joint-post between the two of us. He does the (great) graphics - I do the writing.

As you can see, there are many Binladin clones to choose from. Don't get fooled by the subtle differences in nose and beard shape.
Are we really sure that the real Lad was binned yesterday? :huh: