"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Osama Bin kilLADINed Tonight!

Unread post by reel.deal »

< < < :P
MartinL wrote:Image
:o
Is that THE BEST THEY GOT ?!? ...UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE !!! WHAT A JOKE !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OSAMA DISASTER
;)

Ok, ok... whose turn is it to send the submission to - http://www.psdisasters.com/
:P
Last edited by reel.deal on Mon May 02, 2011 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
reel.deal

BREAKING... CLUESINFO-CREW PROVE BIN LADEN PIC IS FAKE...
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

omaxsteve wrote:They finally got him.. I am looking at CNN showing crowds around the White House chanting U S A , U S A , U S A.
It's as if they won a hockey game. Knowing,as I do, thanks to the research of you guys, that Osama had nothing to do with 911, it seems so "lame" /

Based on what I have learned, I have to feel that this happened today for a reason. "They" needed to cover up something big .
Of course any other news will now be put on the back burner.

So what do you think they are trying to keep "hidden"?

Does it have anything to do with the recent release of the Obama's birth certificate ?
There will assuredly be no Media coverage of the fact that the birth certificate was photoshopped, or perhaps more importantly that even the phony birth certificate that was produced "proves" that Obama is not legally allowed to hold the office of President. (He is not a "natural" born citizen according to the criteria of the constitution.

I would think, however , that it must be something larger than that, could it be the US reaching the debt ceiling ? any other thoughts?

When you think of it there has been a "wave" of sensational news the last few days... the hurricanes, Khadaffis son being killed, I wonder what is behind this recent bunch of "news" that is being reported.

regards,

Steve O.

One thing going on is the Army Corp of Engineers is about to blow up a levee in Missouri to save a small town called Cairo by flooding other areas:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 3702.story

Not many people are talking about that now that the super villain has been killed.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Infuriating that even a supposedly innocuous site, knowyourmeme.com is now participating in the proliferation of this propaganda, masquerading it as supposedly authentic memes.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/osama-bin-ladens-death

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/mission-accomplished

Both on the front page. I can only say: knowyourmeme, I am disappoint. :(
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

reel.deal wrote:BREAKING... CLUESINFO-CREW PROVE BIN LADEN PIC IS FAKE...
No no, reeldeal, wait wait...

WE did not need to prove it this time around.

They all did it by themselves.

They faked it (the dead Binladen face)- and exposed it - within a few HOURS! In fact, the NBC director of video/photography exposed it. Meanwhile, they say that the fake pic ORIGINATED from the Pakistani newspapers...http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2011/05 ... 5668024/1/

Can you see the tactics employed here? Are we fighting a psyop war or not? The mainstream media's active involvement with the phony 'War on Terror' has been exposed. All they can do now is muddy the waters and make people think that ANYONE can manipulate pictures - and that THEY THEMSELVES are the hapless victims of all this photoshop technology ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
reel.deal

^ ^ ^ B)

MSM - AN APOLOGY.
WE'RE REALLY REALLY SORRY SOME JOKER IMPOSTERS POSTED THE FAKE PHOTOSHOP OSAMA DEAD PICTURE...
THEN SYNDICATED & WIRED IT WORLDWIDE... BOY, DO WE FEEL STUPID !
SORRY !

HERES THE REAL OSAMA DEAD PICTURE WE MEANT YOU TO SWALLOW, I MEAN, MEANT TO SHOW...
IS THIS ONE BETTER ? ...JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT OTHER ONE... PLEASE ???
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

reel.deal wrote:BREAKING... CLUESINFO-CREW PROVE BIN LADEN PIC IS FAKE...
How convenient.... the White House just happened to have some flood lights set up to capture the event... :rolleyes:
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

The celebratory images are indeed almost surreal.

Genuine persons just innocently and/yet extravagantly celebrating? :P

Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

You never know when certain information that you've seen years ago will become important later on.

Flashback: Benazir Bhutto Says Osama Bin Laden Dead In 2007!

Also the occult symbolism and "coincidences" behind this just shows that we should be more alert from now on whenever a date that is significant to the powers that be or is significant in general history comes up, because these guys never miss a beat when it comes to their symbology. As I said before, they take their symbology or religion very seriously; everything they do is coldly calculated well in advance. It’s like a serial killer giving clues as to what their next target may be and when it may be targeted, which is predictive programming.
Lawisfiction
Banned

Unread post by Lawisfiction »

Here we go again with more media fakery !!.. You know it makes me really sick to hear that the Media thinks we the masses are this damn stupid...Could those Military videos of the sooo called raid on osamas compound get any more grainy ?? ...I do recall on another forum hearing bin laden had died a long time ago ..He suffered serious complications and died a natural, quiet death. He was buried in Tora Bora, a funeral attended by 30 Al Qaeda fighters, close members of his family and friends from the Taliban. By the Wahhabi tradition, no mark was left on the grave

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1LFroDMQK

and what gets my blood boiling is that our sooo called news outlets stated tonight that we are trying to get the actual video footage and images of the sooo called death squad operation really soon ?? .... I guess we will see them apear when the video creators sitting in the bowels of some government boiler room are done with creating it .... folks the order for the video has already been placed ... I cant wait to slice these things apart for the fakery that they are .. or will be !
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

["repentantandy"]
The "dead" Osama picture cited above was already circulating on the Web well before the pretender's announcement last night. More "authentic" ones will be Wikileaked in the future if necessary.
No wiki necessary
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... pse-1.html
The Obama administration has photographs of Osama bin Laden’s dead body and officials are debating what to do with them and whether they should be released to the public, officials tell ABC News.
“There’s no doubt it’s him,” says a US official who has seen the pictures and also reminds us that OBL was 6’4”.
The argument for releasing them: to ensure that the public knows and can appreciate that he's dead. There is of course skepticism throughout the world that the US government claim that it killed bin Laden is true.
The argument against releasing the pictures: they’re gruesome. He has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible.
In July 2003, the US government released photographs of Saddam Hussein’s dead sons Uday and Qusay Hussain but not until after they’d been touched up by a mortician, making them look not quite real.
So... they'll be 'touched up' and possibly pixelated images that cover up its inauthenticity. But it will suffice.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

["nonhocapito"]

And naturally it's all a big mistery, lest we actually learn something on how the world works. And how the fuck he ended up in the sea, c'mon. Who writes this crap?
Perhaps a very convenient and well thought out 'offense' ?
http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/20 ... al_cr.html
Muslim clerics said today that Osama bin Laden's burial at sea was a violation of Islamic tradition that may further provoke militant calls for revenge attacks against American targets.

Although there appears to be some room for debate over the burial -- as with many issues within the faith -- a wide range of senior Islamic scholars interpreted it as a humiliating disregard for the standard Muslim practice of placing the body in a grave with the head pointed toward the holy city of Mecca [...]

"What was done by the Americans is forbidden by Islam and might provoke some Muslims," said another Islamic scholar from Iraq, Abdul-Sattar al-Janabi, who preaches at Baghdad's famous Abu Hanifa mosque. "It is not acceptable and it is almost a crime to throw the body of a Muslim man into the sea. The body of bin Laden should have been handed over to his family to look for a country or land to bury him."
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

The white House watching a "live" feed from Pakistan during the raid

Hildog is pushing it too far.

The Dutch news is showing this picture claiming Obama was writing his famous "We got him" speech.
I thought Jon Favreau was writing the speeches.
There was no mention of speech-writers at all while even the mass public knows Obama doesn't write his own propaganda.

Even the New York Times is pushing this ridiculous idea:
That speculation was not aired out on television immediately, but it did erupt on Twitter and other social networking sites. Wishful thinking about bin Laden’s death ricocheted across the Web — and then, at 10:25 p.m., while Mr. Obama was writing his speech, one particular tweet seemed to confirm it. Keith Urbahn, the chief of staff for the former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld, wrote at that time, “So I’m told by a reputable person they have killed Osama Bin Laden. Hot damn.”
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2 ... ut/?src=mv
Last edited by Gary-Welz on Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gary-Welz
Banned

Buried at sea

Unnamed US officials said bin Laden's body was quickly buried in the waters of the north Arabian Sea after the operation, adhering to Islamic procedures including washing the corpse.

"We wanted to avoid a situation where it would become a shrine," the AFP news agency quoted one official as saying.

John Brennan, the White House counterterrorism chief, said Obama had monitored the raid from the White House and expressed relief that US forces had finally caught bin Laden without losing any more American lives.

He said US officials are weighing whether to release photographs of bin Laden's body amid calls from US lawmakers to prove the al-Qaeda leader is dead.

"We are going to do everything we can to make sure that nobody has any basis to try to deny that we got Osama bin Laden," Brennan told reporters on Monday.

"And so, therefore, the releasing of information, and whether that includes photographs - this is something to be determined."
I can't wait for those photographs to be released. Will they be any good?

Isn't that the Spanish politician?

Gary-Welz
Banned

An Italian guy (Genny Di Virgilio) is already trying to make a buck out of this whole charade.

http://corrieredelmezzogiorno.corriere. ... 1860.shtml