"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
jaytotale

Re: Osama Bin kilLADINed Tonight!

Unread post by jaytotale »

Funnily enough, a friend of mine(not a long time friend but a person who sees things through similar eyes) declared tonight that (in his own words) 'I'm not being cynical but 'I don't think Osama Bin Laden ever existed'. For me that was a joyous occasion. We are not wasting our time here.Lets press on yes!

P.s I know I don't post here often enough but I'm used to working alone. I think Hoi Polloi said it best a while ago when they stated the fact that 'Nobody should trust anybody etc etc ' or words to that effect.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

reel.deal wrote:Image

" official-US-osama-bin-laden-death-photo "
:rolleyes:
Looks like the street magician 'David Blaine' :D http://files.list.co.uk/images/2008/05/ ... S20774.jpg

Of course we'll never see any 'official' images, what we'll get is more and more grotesque pshoppery to satisfy the fantasies, soon people will be so sickened by the fake images they won't need any real photos

"hey now I know what it probably looked like, BO was right, I don't need to see the real thing"
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Some of us might remember how in a thread a while ago we discussed Anwar Al-awaki being fingered as the "next Osama".

...and so we have him popping up in the news right on time: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/afric ... google_cnn

My first impression is that surviving an attack is part of the building up of the villain character... in order to give him a more global echo. We'll see the next steps.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear roybean,

you say:
A media (ABC) approved interview conducted by a future FBI agent... hmm
Yeah, you do have a point here.
In my speculations, I have built up two possible Osama Bin Laden-scenarios.
1. The one I mentioned. Osama was a possible charismatic Islamic reader, who was spot on about America and Israel and the Media. The existence of his group was an alibi which was used as the basis of pseudo-terror attacks committed by israelis blamed on him.
2. Or he was an israeli Mistaravim himself, commanding an israeli pseudo-terrorist gang in Afghanistan.
However in both cases we have to differentiate between the real-life Osama and the Media Osama.
3. On the TV-screen Osama was an israeli actor(well, multiple israeli actors as far as SITE videos are concerned) or a Media sim, hypothetical figurehead of Media-faked pseudo-terror "Al-Qaeda".
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

RoyBean wrote:Looks like the street magician 'David Blaine' :D http://files.list.co.uk/images/2008/05/ ... S20774.jpg B)
CSI ABBOTTABAD

Inside Osama Bin Laden's Takedown - http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/osama-b ... t-13533749

OSAMA GERONIMO
" ...it was the wife who helped confirm her husband's identity, the SEALS had forgotten to bring a tape-measure to size-up the
famously tall al Qaeda leader, so instead one of the SEALS laid down beside the corpse to verify it was approximately 6'4"... "

careful SEALS ! when you 'takedown' Osama with shots thru the face & chest... make sure you dont GET ANY BLOOD ON THE WALL !!!
:lol:

OSAMA'S MAGIC CARPET
so the 'Takedown' of the ARMED/UNARMED OSAMA, happened at the SIDE/FOOT of the bed...
Osama was shot dead & ALL THE BLOOD pooled ON/OFF the pattern carpet...
:huh:

;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

UNSOLVED MYSTERY: WHY DID RUMSFELD LIE TO US? :huh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

This anonymous photograph is suspect: we all know Bin Laden suffered from kidney disfunctions. Hence, it would seem unlikely that the man indulged in beer binges - (although the bottles may have been, of course, deliberately photoshopped into the picture)...
reel.deal

OUTTA SITE !!! :P

SITE’s claim that “Al-Qaeda” has confirmed the official White House version of events concerning the death of Bin Laden, thereby lending presumed credence to a narrative that has quickly attracted derision and suspicion even amongst mainstream journalists, is about as credible as if Barney the Purple Dinosaur had made a statement assuring us that Osama was killed on Sunday evening.

SITE is a US military-industrial complex front and has been caught red-handed releasing fake Al-Qaeda tapes on numerous occasions.

The SITE organization is nothing more than a contractor for the U.S. government, receiving some $500,000 a year annually from Uncle Sam, the majority of which is paid for by U.S. taxpayers. The group was founded by Rita Katz, the daughter of an executed Israeli spy. Katz has worked closely with the Department of Justice, Department of the Treasury, and the Department of Homeland Security.

SITE’s website content was found to be largely copied from the U.S. State Department. “SITE’s “Terrorism Library, on cursory investigation, looks to be a straight data scrape from the U.S. Department of State’s Patterns of Global Terrorism – 2003, Appendix B,” notes SourceWatch.
This organization is nothing more than a dummy group which acts as a conduit for Pentagon propaganda.

Everything about SITE indicates that it is nothing more than a trojan horse that is regularly used by the military-industrial complex to release staged Al-Qaeda videotapes as part of the ongoing propaganda offensive to justify the brutal, pointless and manufactured war on terror.

SITE was miraculously able to obtain the highly suspicious September 2007 Bin Laden video tape before it was released by the so-called Al-Qaeda group who had made it.

SITE has been positively endorsed by Blackwater USA, the infamous military contractor co-founded by former Navy Seal Erik Prince that was found to have been involved in several massacres of innocent Iraqi civilians.

SITE’s continued existence relies on fleecing the American taxpayer by way of contracts with the U.S. government and constantly invoking and hyping the hugely exaggerated threat of alleged Al-Qaeda groups in the Middle East.

As we previously documented, SITE’s sister organization IntelCenter was caught adding its logo to a supposed Al-Qaeda tape at the same time as the As-Sahab logo was added, indicating the two organizations were one and the same.

Since the official narrative behind the Bin Laden myth has quickly crumbled
as the White House flip-flops on the actual account of what happened, in addition to being caught staging the “situation room” photos which were erroneously passed off as depicting Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the assassination of Osama live on TV, holding together the flimsy fairytale of the Bin Laden fable is proving difficult.

http://www.newsdag.com/US-Government-Co ... e-870.html

B)
reel.deal

Doctored bin Laden corpse photos go viral, global

http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local ... montonHome

"I don't think society tolerates the invisible anymore," said Fred Ritchin, a professor of photography at New York University who has written about digital technology undermining trust in the veracity of photographs. "Everything has to be imaged."
...Reuters reported on its photography blog that the mouth, ear and beard in the picture exactly matched a photo the news agency had snapped of bin Laden at a news conference in 1998. The upper half of the face appears to be from a different corpse.
Another photo released on the website liveleak.com shows bin Laden lying on his back with a wound over one eye as a soldier with an American flag insignia on his shoulder stands over the body. The photo is in green and black, as if taken with a night vision lens.
The website has since retracted the photo, which liveleak.com indicated was made with a photo of bin Laden digitally stitched into a still from the 2001 movie Black Hawk Down.
Another picture, by far the most gruesome, shows an extremely bloody face that resembles bin Laden with most of the skull missing and brain visible.
Hany Farid, a professor of computer science at Dartmouth University who specializes in forensic photographic image analysis, examined the photo for The Associated Press and said it appeared altered.
...The AP did not escape from the lightning spread of doctored photos. The news service pulled from its wires a total of six photos -- one of a Pakistani television broadcast, three of an Afghan television broadcast and two of a Bulgarian newspaper -- that included the doctored images of bin Laden's corpse.
..."The immediate assumption is that you can fabricate any image," Ritchin said. "The photograph itself doesn't have the legitimacy that it used to have in our society."
;)

http://cheatingnetwork.net/forums/chit- ... -dead.html
:o

U.S. to release Osama bin Laden 'home videos' :unsure:
http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local ... montonHome
...The tapes reportedly show bin Laden strolling the fortified grounds of his compound in the Pakistani garrison town of Abbottabad. <_<
:)
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is seen watching television in this undated video released by the U.S., Saturday, May 7, 2011.

http://edmonton.ctv.ca/tl/photo.html?pn ... 7,%202011.

I think "he" was watching September Clues. :D

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is seen in this undated video image, released by the U.S. on Saturday, May 7, 2011.
Gary-Welz
Banned

The video is released!
It's already my favourite video of the year. Obsama is watching a news report of himself. :lol:
I'll have to admit, those scenario writers are worth every single penny.

Pentagon Releases Videos of Osama bin Laden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB0ftf53JYs

The boys from the fakery department didn't even bother to make it look serious. The video is only showing this character from the side/back.
This is a so obvious fraud that ones again it's proven that this whole Obsama show is nothing more than a psy-op. The video will obviously instigate further discussion among "conspiracy nuts" about the death of Obsama. That's exactly what the perps are seemingly trying to incite with this sloppy job. They're trying to stir up people in order to provoke some kind of "controlled opposition" movement like they did with the WikiLeaks psy-op.

* Edit

In the video Obsama is watching the towers burn in New York! :o
Obama and Clinton are also to be found on the "news" item he is watching.

I'm am genuinly amazed by this "daring" psy-op...
Last edited by Gary-Welz on Sat May 07, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I'm afraid I have just had to watch that video on the BBC website and listen to their "terrorism" expert Frank Gardner waffling over clearly staged footage.

People really are DUMB and THEY know it.
reel.deal

Gary-Welz wrote:The video is released!
It's already my favourite video of the year. Obsama is watching a news report of himself. :lol:
I'll have to admit, those scenario writers are worth every single penny.

Pentagon Releases Videos of Osama bin Laden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB0ftf53JYs

TOO FUNNY !!! ...THAT AP "MARK AS SPAM" BUTTON GONE INTO MELTDOWN !!!

ISN'T THIS THE SAME ROOM REBECCA BLACK SHOT HER MUSIC VIDEO?

BrunoDaKeeper 39 minutes ago :P

CIA fake. When you record a television screen you can see the image refresh when you play the footage back. Osama was also left handed and this guy is not.
lordoftheherb 22 minutes ago

Osama 's photo released on the day he was shot showed he had black beard but this video shows a much old looking man with grey beards..did Osama color his beard before dying so that he would die young??????Americans are trying to fool the world ..but actually making fool of themselves..
78prasanna 25 minutes ago

Is this a fucking joke AP?
ghana25 27 minutes ago

These terrorists are really well funded, using a $10 TUBE TV in a junk house, with no heating! Can't even afford a TV stand! They took a video of some poor old man who doesn't have a clue. What a bunch of BS! Not all of us Americans believe this junk.
ImNotWithSupid 28 minutes ago

why isn't the tv flickering?
zarglox 28 minutes ago 3

WTF ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE??????
Shadowsolid 28 minutes ago

The rothchilds are taking the piss
theftrecordings 38 minutes ago

ISN'T THIS THE SAME ROOM REBECCA BLACK SHOT HER MUSIC VIDEO?
BrunoDaKeeper 39 minutes ago

I am going back to bed, I have woken to a reality that I could never have thought could get worse, but it does. This Obama manipulated bin Laden story could never made it on the Twilight zone because the premise it to far fetched. Obama killed this old man and dumped him it the ocean? Crazy!!!!!
TheCafeVid 39 minutes ago

IF THAT'S BIN LADEN
THEN I'M SADDAM HUSSEIN
BrunoDaKeeper 41 minutes ago

I m just surprised to learn that American are such big fools. Ur Government has shown u what they did. He is not Osama and secondly he was lefty whereas this bin laden is holding the remote with the right hand. It was well said by Pakistani Govt that CIA chief is world renowned IDIOT. today he has proved it. COMMAND AND CONTROL CENTRE of Osama. Shame MR OBAMA u r fooling ur nation and they r crazy that they listen to u. and CIA CHIEF u need mental treatment at the earliest possible time.
zakamalhi 48 minutes ago

They said the seals picked up 5 computers, 10 hard drives and 100 dvd's and this is the best video they can come up with. Makes you wonder wow they must of picked up some extrordinary information to fight global terror hehe.
vycaso 48 minutes ago

The film quality is too good compared to other vids.. Note to CIA, you can get a vhs-camcorder on the cheap off of craigslist... EPIC FAIL
ro9beam2002 54 minutes ago 3

@tommy605 to give credibility to this hoax. they need to maintain the bullshit to make ppl believe he actually got killed when in reality he died in 2002 @ a dubai hospital due to marfan syndrone. btw in earlier vidz of bin laden as well as pics, you can clearly see his profile and it looks NOTHING like this actors profile. massive fail
theoneali 56 minutes ago

@thatg98y6 the image may be mirrored. note that the tickers in arabic are moving to the right. arabic is read from the left so they should be moving to the left. if you flip the image you get the correct perspective.
mario0318 57 minutes ago

wait i just saw this on america's funnest home videos....it won the grand prize
MrNo4skn 1 hour ago 11

LoL they seriously pulled this guy off the street, threw a blanket on him and started filming.
763873 1 hour ago 2

whos the old guy?
MrJake1612 1 hour ago

@SolBro14 My aunt got a new MinDV camera and made inane videos. This is allegedly the closest thing to a 007 supervillain we've ever known, a millionaire terror mastermind. So yes, it strikes me as odd that he would allow someone to make this video of him sitting on the floor in this dump watching TV. And yeah, shooting from behind him. Your assertion is that one of his friends just got a camera and shot some video for posterity? Maybe he wanted to make something cool in iMovie? Come on.
cvad100 1 hour ago

DAMN ASSOCIATEDPRESS
U GUYS ARE DEFINETLY IDIOTS IF YOU THINK THAT'S HIM
THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOMELESS GUY WHO COLLECTS TVs
BrunoDaKeeper 1 hour ago 27

how can anyone believe this with no clear shot of his face? another government lie.....thanks for 10 years of complete and utter bullshit....C.I.A. p.s. why don't you guys give more guns to the Mexican drug cartels.....
MrThealden 1 hour ago 2

Paid actor playing the role of terrorist Osama B Laden.
Crucifixion and Resurrection of a dead CIA operative.
/watch?v=r5CS_VEzmks
/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ
iknewitalready 1 hour ago

:lol: :lol: :P
Gary-Welz
Banned

I'm really enjoying scrolling through the comments posted on YouTube. :lol:

is that an interiors of a MILLION dollar mansion?? ohh prolly the real estate developer duped him!!! lolz!!! anywayz US shud have caught him in his prime time!! wats the point in shooting him down wen he was reaching his dying years!!!! ??
nahazali 7 minutes ago

he had tivo up in that bitch?
pascualfootage 8 minutes ago

@geronimo6.. and two planes can knock down three buildings. na!
nettledned 8 minutes ago

OMFG THAT IS NOT BIN LADEN!!! WHO ARE THEY KIDDING?
travis122imdb 8 minutes ago

FAKE AS FUCK. FUCKING BULLSHIT.
travis122imdb 9 minutes ago

looks like he hated americans so much he couldn't stand to look at them, everytime it showed the congress, or obama, etc. he clicked on the tv menu options to block out the images.

Bwahahaha! Would it be terribly uncouth of me to mention the fact that's not Osama? Of course, this could be easily verified by doing a match of ear shape to an earlier actually-known-to-be Osama ear picture. Ear shapes are by individual. It would be highly unlikely that another person who isn't an identical twin would have the exact same ear shape.
electronfun 20 minutes ago

Why was this even released?
jeepersport 20 minutes ago

lol it looks like he's watching the news coverage.......of his OWN DEATH!
knicks3085 21 minutes ago 11

They got a bum to pose as him right? lol!! xD!!
Jayzc66 21 minutes ago

more bullshit!
wwefanworld 23 minutes ago

This is so bad. How much do these psyops guys get paid to come up with this crap?
MrFuckinSunshine 23 minutes ago

:lol:

But seriously, this is planned. A 5-year old would know the release of this video is only going to provoke reactions like above.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

He's watching footage of himself on the TV!! How fucking stupid are those AP clowns??
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear reel.deal,

I am happy that I am not the only one who figured out the fakery of SITE aka. siteintelgroup, producers of the "Al-Qaeda" and "Bin Laden" "terror threat videos". Cool, we are not alone, there is intelligent life out there on this planet after all! B)

Dear All,

The Pentagon, through CBS News, released a videotape obtained during the raid of Osama bin Laden's compound; this video shows him delivering a message to the American people that was never released:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym4lbSJl9I4
Are you curious what were his words to the American TV-viewers? Or where and when the video was taken?
Well, bad news: NO AUDIO, and he speaks in front of blue screen! Very convincing proof-of-life! (And compare the colour of his beard to his also newly released home video: the black beard-grey beard difference stands out like a dog's bollocks) :lol:

UPDATE: if you watch the video, in the right down corner you will see the golden logo of As Sahab. The "As Sahab" videos are always "found" first on "jihadist websites" by our new best mates siteintelgroup.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-Sahab
The As-Sahab Foundation for Islamic Media Publication (Arabic: السحاب, "The Cloud"), is the media production house of al-Qaeda, used to relay the organization's views to the world. Al-Qaeda is labeled a terrorist organization by many governments.
Its first production under the name, was believed to have been in 2001 with the involvement of Adam Yahiye Gadahn...
...U.S. and British intelligence officials believe it to be run by former Orange County California resident Adam Gadahn, who left America to join al Qaeda in Pakistan, as first reported by ABC News last year.
Who is Adam Gadahn of As-Sahab?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Gadahn
Adam Yahiye Gadahn ( born Adam Pearlman) is an American senior operative, cultural interpreter, spokesman and media advisor for the terrorist group Al-Qaeda...he appeared in a number of videos produced by Al-Qaeda as "Azzam the American" ...
...Gadahn was born Adam Pearlman, the son of musician Phil Pearlman. Gadahn's Jewish paternal grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent urologist; and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League. According to Gadahn, he was a "zealous supporter" of Israel...
...Gadahn converted to Islam later that year, and shortly thereafter posted an essay to the USC website describing his conversion, entitled "Becoming a Muslim.
Even israeli Haaretz confirms the "Al-Qaeda" spokesperson's Jewish roots in this article:
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/new ... s-1.277913

I mean, what I am talking about regarding Rita Katz, siteintelgroup, As Sahab, Adam Gadahn aka. Pearlman, and their "Al-Qaeda" and "Osama Bin Laden" video fakeries is not some hidden knowledge, it is rather right in your face, if you connect the dots...
Unless, of course, if you believe the official BS, that a real islamic jihadist terrorist group would accept into its ranks a Jewish American who just converted to Islam last week, and share with him their plans, knowledge on future attacks and personnel, and not a single one of those real Arabs would question themselves: what if? What if he is Mossad, and we cradle a viper to our breasts? Well, maybe real jihadist terrorists are that Multicultural and romantic: once you said the Shahada three times, they trust you with their lives... Sure.
So, to be realistic: Adam Gadahn Pearlman "Plays an Arab" as an actor on the "Al-Qaeda" threat videos, produced by:
As Sahab=siteintelgroup=Mossad LAP. B)
Last edited by warriorhun on Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 am, edited 3 times in total.