FUKUSHIMA nuke/tsunami scare 11-03-11

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Re: Japan Earthquake 11-03-11

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

There are some sub-reports showing up in the lines scrolling by on the coverage assuring everyone that nuclear reactors are at normal levels and there are no abnormal radiation things going on. Interesting that in the wake of a major earthquake/tsunami they would have to tell the American public something that the Japanese (and we) have been trained to fear: nuclear fallout. Not very significant perhaps, but just wondering about what kind of message that consciously sends to millions of viewers.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Post by brianv March 11th, 2011, 10:42 pm "Is this supposed to be the nuclear power station?"
This pic is from me:
http://i53.tinypic.com/2uh2yjt.jpg

It turned up, among the other pictures, and I posted it as it had the brown colour, a fire/smoke, and there is also a helicopter that pass by. It just reminded me of something, what can it be.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Tufa wrote:
Post by brianv March 11th, 2011, 10:42 pm "Is this supposed to be the nuclear power station?"
This pic is from me:
http://i53.tinypic.com/2uh2yjt.jpg

It turned up, among the other pictures, and I posted it as it had the brown colour, a fire/smoke, and there is also a helicopter that pass by. It just reminded me of something, what can it be.
I showed the photo to my other half and she immediately said "thats the nuclear power station.....", she'd seen some clips elsewhere! Facebook maybe. Visibly identical to "9/11".
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

I was kind of expecting something to happen today, March 11th, as the perps, going by all other false flag events, seem to love their numerology. If anyone is speculating as to whether or not this earthquake was artificially induced by Haarp, all they need to do is look at the Induction Magnetometer which is specifically designed to monitor all Haarp activity. You will find in the first link below from the official website that starting from specifically the 9th up until today, the 11th (9/11?), that Haarp was registering almost off the scale.

HAARP-Induction Monitor for Ultra-low Frequencies 09 March 2011

Flashback: Alan Watt on "coincidence" and Tectonic weapons (HAARP) used on Haiti

And at the moment, the media is reporting that a U.S naval fleet is headed to Japan, just like the warships that were headed to Libya and Egypt. I think that this is just further strategic positioning in preparation for their planned WW3 scenario being done under the same bogus guise of a “humanitarian relief effort”, yet again. It’s always the same MO every single time.

Charles Nenner Forecasts Dow 5,000 & Major War by 2012

This "major war" may happen a lot sooner than 2012.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

As I sipped my standard 3 cups of coffee this morning I spent some time watching the streamed BBC News online. What struck me - as so often is the case these days - was the feeling that they had only a handful of images of the earthquake/tsunami which they kept showing over and over again. I mean, what's the deal with that, you know - with such a massive disaster taking place in Japan where even cats and dogs own photo & video cameras. How can the BBC have, in our day and age, no more than a handful clips to show and need to loop them in rotation? Anyhow, I casually took some screenshots of them - so here are a few which I find 'puzzling' :

Nothing strange here I guess: the tsunami must have passed in this neighborhood as I don't think earthquakes overturn cars and shred them to pieces. The only legible number plate of all the cars shown in this morning's news flashes was that of the black car seen here. I suppose it would have been all-too-silly if, instead of "13 10" it read "03 11"...

Here are a bunch of floating white cars and blue boxes(?)cars(?). I dunno...Once again, we have pretty serious quality issues here - including 'boxed trees' as the one in the bottom righthand corner. I've seen such things before - but only on TV, if you see what I mean...

Then, the BBC showed a black & white version of the most spectacular footage of all - the one featuring the dramatic tsunami wave and that remarkably well-buoyant white ship shown in my previous post - gliding briskly over the farmlands. Now, don't ask me why the BBC would air a greyscale version of such a unique and newsworthy aerial footage. I'm asking YOU that question !

But let's have another look at the original footage - in full color. I have looped forward and backwards this clip. It depicts a moment in which the tsunami wave crosses what looks like an artificial irrigation river. Now, does anything else look artificial here?

As we loop two adjacent frames of that clip, we may sense a possible clue as to why the entire clip appears artificial - something which is hardly noticeable when watching the footage at normal speed. To be sure, it is too early to draw any conclusions regarding this matter, but it would appear we are looking at an animation crafted with an imaging software afflicted with some sort of perspective-related flaws:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I am not yet able to follow you Simon on the fakery of the clips proposed. The details might or might not be strange, in an event that is exceptional in reality and where so much is bound to look unusual.
I have a hard time to make my mind about these pieces of videos if I don't yet have figured a scenario where the fakery would fit well... maybe that's the wrong approach but I feel stupid otherwise.

The thing is, to assume fakery on a real earthquake also means to imply that the perpetrators know exactly when the event is going to happen, which means that the machines that produce earthquakes (of such proportions) are real.

But could they be, really? I believed they could, not long ago. But after seeing the likes of Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura pushing the Haarp story so hard, I started to rethink it. Today I rather consider Haarp a hoax, to get everyone riled up (or rather, depressed) about a non-existing threat... a new, super-spooky, weapon threat we can do nothing about, as if "they" had the very thunderbolt of Zeus in their hands, etc etc. A big psy-op fantasy.

But wait, if Haarp is a fantasy, and an earthquake did happen in Japan, how could there be fakery ready on the media?

The 2004 tsunami, could be easily 100% faked... because it was so limited geographically and basically only one video surfaced of that event, a very bad one (BTW recently the video got a new rendering for the movie "hereafter", a bullshit Hollywood flick with Matt Damon that also contains scenes from 7/7, equally badly faked).
And it is true that the imagery you present here so far seems bad too, and limited. But maybe it is early to say. In japan everyone owns and uses more than a camera, so I guess it would be preposterous if dozens of amateur videos did not surface in the next days or weeks.

But of course I am open to any interpretation at this early stage. Just stating my first impressions and questions.

For sure, the coincidence of dates is strange... with the fact that emergency numbers always contain these dates (In Spain, like in Italy, 113; in the US, 911; in Japan 119) and no rational explanation has been given so far of why these and not other numbers are associated to emergencies worldwide.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh, but why compare real Hollywood imagery with anything shown on the News, nonhocapito? <_< :D

HEREAFTER Featurette: Visual Effects Shot Breakdowns Reel

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoAHO4_jPzQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoAHO4_jPzQ&NR=1

However, do compare, do compare:
TSUNAMI VIDEO MEDLEY - as posted by "La Repubblica":
http://tv.repubblica.it/dossier/giappon ... pagefrom=1
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

hoi.polloi wrote:What's also fascinating is YouTube's way of relating videos. On the one hand you have alleged disaster footage, and on the "Related Videos" you have this video of a whitehouse meeting where CEOs of some corporations essentially say, "yes, we own the government and we can run it better than people can." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gqQZaw4FLo)
Really fascinating.

And there is a monkey sitting at some youtube server-farm that is controlling all the suggestions you get from specific videos. Ye sure.
Please, log off from your youtube account (in case you're logged in) and go to some public computer and watch the video again. You won't find anything about some white house meetings.
At least they are not suggested for me, what a surprise. The monkey probably failed?

I guess you're not familiar with modern "suggestion algorythms", are you?
If you get my "drift" nyuck nyuck. :P
Nop, sorry.
I don't have an explanation for the tonnage of water streaming by the bridge (that's apparently still open and cars are driving on it? that's awfully unbureaucratic - cool!) but I'm sure any one of us could devise a so-called rational explanation for any number of strange attention-getters in this footage.
Okay, there's nothing like gravity. You just prooved Newton was wrong. hahaha
But nah, let's stop kidding.

So who do i have to ask to proof that your so called "attantion-getters" are not artificial but can be explained by rational science?
Are you happy if I contact one of the physicists at my university, to ask them wheter those things CAN be real or not?
Your contributions in general seem to almost always be a little useless and old-hat, regex, but I guess in the interest of fairness and non-alarmism we should allow you to comment on some things in your monotonous "everything is nominal" voice. Just in case it is.
Good point!
I used the same argument as you did. So, we're both some kind of "useless"?
So go ahead. Don't let any of our questions stand without you applying the Fox News treatment. Knock 'em down, regex. Give us faith in our media again! Assure us it all is perfectly alright! haha
I have to go on, since I am paid by Fox!...

Come on, do you really think that I try to convince you, that media shows us the truth?
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Headline is: Radiation level rising at Fukushima nuclear plant in quake-hit Japan

Video shows massive fire while he's talking. It can't be a fire at the nuclear power plant.

Now this is very strange. I live 90 minutes south of Crescent City. The warnings had people driving to the hills to get a view of what turned out to be nothing.

But I don't get this report. I thought tidal waves come and go, they don't continue to surge.
The councilman said he's heard about 100 people have shown up to a Red Cross shelter at Del Norte High School. He said tsunami waters have made it near the doors of the Crescent City Cultural Center, and he fears the worst is yet to come.

"There's supposed to be larger surges coming in," he said. "We're just trying to ride out the worst of these surges."
Why would people show up at the shelter? And check out the videos. Complete waste of time. If the harbor is 'destroyed,' where are the pictures?

http://www.ktvl.com/articles/tsunami-11 ... amage.html

Then there's this video towards the bottom and the damage to Santa Cruz. Not really anything. One boat seems to have capsized. But the talking heads feels compelled to mention that the damage here is not like in Japan!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/1 ... scent_City
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

regex wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:What's also fascinating is YouTube's way of relating videos. On the one hand you have alleged disaster footage, and on the "Related Videos" you have this video of a whitehouse meeting where CEOs of some corporations essentially say, "yes, we own the government and we can run it better than people can." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gqQZaw4FLo)

And there is a monkey sitting at some youtube server-farm that is controlling all the suggestions you get from specific videos. Ye sure. Please, log off from your youtube account (in case you're logged in) and go to some public computer and watch the video again. You won't find anything about some white house meetings. At least they are not suggested for me, what a surprise. The monkey probably failed?

I guess you're not familiar with modern "suggestion algorythms", are you?
I wasn't logged in and I am familiar with algorithms; I just had an emotional response to the fact that YouTube was coincidentally rewarding me with a fun segue from your less interesting "point" (what was it again?) about a whirlpool. :)

So go ahead. Don't let any of our questions stand without you applying the Fox News treatment. Knock 'em down, regex. Give us faith in our media again! Assure us it all is perfectly alright! haha
I have to go on, since I am paid by Fox!... Come on, do you really think that I try to convince you, that media shows us the truth?
It seems you do, yes.
nonhocapito

simonshack wrote:Oh, but why compare real Hollywood imagery with anything shown on the News, nonhocapito? :D
Wow. That breakdown of the special effects for Hereafter is golden, Simon. It should come with every crash course on Fakery. Let's be happy that all the professionals who work in Hollywood to produce lies and myths everyday, are also proud of their work and cannot help but share the tricks. Otherwise we would really be like men in caves duped by the "superior" beings.

But please, you or everyone, do help me to wrap my mind around it: will we have to go with "Haarp is real" in the end? I am not being sarcastic or provocative. I know we might very well go with "Haarp is real" because, well, of course it can be real. It just seems so much fearmonger propaganda... And you know, "Haarp is real" will be the talk of the town on all the "conspiracy" forums from now on, if it wasn't so already.
Or could it really be 100% fakery? Unlikely, no? In an area so big in a country so much connected with the world.
Or could it be that the media had "spectacular" material ready, knowing very well an earthquake was bound to come eventually? But... WHY? To feed stories to the media without skipping a beat? Because the masses in face of catastrophes tend to "wake up" if they are not fed pre-processed fakery to entrance them?
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Check out the dialog.

She looked at her TV and saw a message. It said in 20 second there would be an earthquake. I jumped up and left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHQXW7VSMw

Are the script writers on strike or something?
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

please allow me a theory.
My theory is, it is a real earthquake and tsunami, with faked imagery on TV.
Surely if there was no earthquake, all the japaneese were screaming now that Godzilla was not really in the harbour, no?
I admire Japan, the japaneese people, their culture and history immensely. For their sake I really wish there was no real earthquake. But I think there was.
HAARP? Fuck knows. We should ask Tesla hisself.
But imagery existing does not imply HAARP action foreknowledge. The only very few videos existing means I think they were created in a fast reaction to a real event. Why?
It is eye training, it is perception conditioning.
Because if people will accept fake videos as documentation of a real event, based on this: there was a real event, here are videos depicting such event, therefore it must be the real imagery. If it works, and it works, it will work the other way around, too: here is the video, depicting the imaginary event, therefore the event must have really existed, because what we saw last time existed, too.

Well?
nonhocapito

gwynned wrote:She looked at her TV and saw a message. It said in 20 second there would be an earthquake. I jumped up and left. Are the script writers on strike or something?
She also said she felt a foreshock, which if I understand this correctly is what makes accurate short-term predictions possible. (see: http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001 ... 14694.html)
nonhocapito

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

please allow me a theory.
My theory is, it is a real earthquake and tsunami, with faked imagery on TV.
Surely if there was no earthquake, all the japaneese were screaming now that Godzilla was not really in the harbour, no?
I admire Japan, the japaneese people, their culture and history immensely. For their sake I really wish there was no real earthquake. But I think there was.
HAARP? Fuck knows. We should ask Tesla hisself.
But imagery existing does not imply HAARP action foreknowledge. The only very few videos existing means I think they were created in a fast reaction to a real event. Why?
It is eye training, it is perception conditioning.
Because if people will accept fake videos as documentation of a real event, based on this: there was a real event, here are videos depicting such event, therefore it must be the real imagery. If it works, and it works, it will work the other way around, too: here is the video, depicting the imaginary event, therefore the event must have really existed, because what we saw last time existed, too.

Well?
Well, OK but how fast can fakery be produced? And also, even if a video is very spectacular, it still has to be consistent with the damage it depicts, no? Otherwise it would be really funny tomorrow if it showed a building to be destroyed when the building is still there.

As to the reasons, I guess what you mean is that all imagery has to be fake in order to make fake imagery normal. This is very interesting, and I believe it has been discussed in other cases as well. It could be true, I'd say for "early" imagery, since there is NOT going to be a total control of amateur imagery in the aftermath in a case like this (on what grounds could you prevent people from sharing videos?)

But remains the question: how fast can you really create CGI videos that are consistent with actual damage, locations involved, everything? Even if you have Haarp creating the earthquake on the significant date of your choosing, you still cannot predict what will be destroyed and what not.You would have to "seal the area", like on 9/11, to prevent comparisons, except the area is a whole inhabited region. Speculation for speculation: Maybe that's one reason for the nuclear scare?

Another element that testifies for the credibility of this earthquake (and of its size and power): the effects are being or about to be felt in the rest of the pacific, as explained here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12715415 (click on "wave map")
I guess we have to be ready for more "spectacular" things...