FUKUSHIMA nuke/tsunami scare 11-03-11

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Uranus

Re: Japan Earthquake 11-03-11

Unread post by Uranus »

My 2 cents to this "event":

It was prepared like 9/11 during several hollywood films about similar catastrophies,
then HAARP was used to trigger it.

Why?
a) Japan wanted to get rid of the USA troops, now they get two more aircraft carrier to "help" (like Haiti)
b) USA wants to circle China and Russia a bit more
c) Schocked sheeple are easier to haircut and slaughter
d) USA needs some distraction from their inhouse situation (debt, food stamps, health issues, etc.)
e) a magician always shows you one thing to focus in one hand, while the trick is performed with the other hand (Libya?)
f) it was once again the 11th so why not use the date for some nice performance or test (preparing for New Madrid earthquake Bicentennial)
etc.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Is the Shuttle still in orbit?
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Uranus wrote:My 2 cents to this "event":

It was prepared like 9/11 during several hollywood films about similar catastrophies,
Predictive Programing - The use of the media of primarily fiction to subconsciously condition the mass mind in preparation for a desired outcome.

Our proof that this sophisticated propaganda technique is Indeed 100% effective on the mass mind is in a documentary called 'Reel Bad Arabs', which analyzes over 900 Hollywood films made from 1896 to 2004, all of which stereotype Arabs as terrorists.

Reel Bad Arabs: How Hollywood Vilifies a People

You see the effects of this psychological warfare operation today all around you within the masses. It works very well indeed as the masses are reacting to it exactly as they've been conditioned to do by the magicians in Hollywood, the video game industry included. Now you apply this to the massive propaganda they are getting about catastrophes, aliens, etc, and you will know what they will and are replacing terrorists with as the premise for their next false flag operations.

Uranus wrote:then HAARP was used to trigger it.

Why?
a) Japan wanted to get rid of the USA troops, now they get two more aircraft carrier to "help" (like Haiti)
b) USA wants to circle China and Russia a bit more
c) Schocked sheeple are easier to haircut and slaughter
d) USA needs some distraction from their inhouse situation (debt, food stamps, health issues, etc.)
e) a magician always shows you one thing to focus in one hand, while the trick is performed with the other hand (Libya?)
f) it was once again the 11th so why not use the date for some nice performance or test (preparing for New Madrid earthquake Bicentennial)
etc.
Russia and China is controlled opposition so I pick B because those are the main countries their planned WW3 will have to be with. The smaller countries in between the two perceived opposing super powers that are slated for regime change will be eliminated in the process. I also pick D and E as they are the magicians and everything is indeed a distraction of each other.
Uranus

Unread post by Uranus »

Please check this video exactly from 2:00 till 2:10
There is some strange black spot "flying" from the middle to the right
Again Video from reuters. It seems there is no other news agency any more existing on this planet :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJRE6I-p ... re=related
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks for linking to this video, Uranus.

However, I'm much more interested in the audio of the "eyewitness" here, this guy interviewed sounds so bloody horribly contrived. (reminds me of some ...ehrm...other shit) Please listen to him, folks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJRE6I-p ... re=related
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

@simonshack.....Just listened to that one. He's so unemotional about the whole event. I've been through a few relatively minor quakes by comparison and I would expect people to be a lot more shook up, pardon the pun.

And this story makes no sense.

http://www.komonews.com/news/national/117859234.html

Nuclear agency officials said Japan was injecting seawater into the core - an indication, Hibbs said, of "how serious the problem is and how the Japanese had to resort to unusual and improvised solutions to cool the reactor core." (They don't have plans? They have to improvise?)

Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said radiation around the plant had fallen, not risen, after the blast but did not offer an explanation. Virtually any increase in dispersed radiation can raise the risk of cancer, and authorities were planning to distribute iodine, which helps protect against thyroid cancer. Authorities ordered 210,000 people out of the area within 12 miles (20 kilometers) of the reactor. (I guess I would have a hard time explaining that too

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... es_big.php

Now the USGS - these are very large aftershocks, many over 6.0, any of which could cause considerable damage to an already impacted area. Yet we're not hearing much about it.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... es_big.php
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

nonhocapito wrote:For sure, the coincidence of dates is strange... with the fact that emergency numbers always contain these dates (In Spain, like in Italy, 113; in the US, 911; in Japan 119) and no rational explanation has been given so far of why these and not other numbers are associated to emergencies worldwide.
I'm not so sure exactly why as I'm not too interested in researching the occult or the esoteric, it has something with the Kabbalah.

By the way, one of the major reasons why I expected something to happen on or around the 11th is because 09-11-01 + 03-10-11 = 12-21-12, that date again.
Last edited by Dcopymope on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

I thought I should repost this, since during the night (Australia time) my original picture disappeared, and the post got buried on page 3.
Perspective issue? (Is the Verrazano bridge problem back?)

(update, August 2014: the above image from Japanese TV has been removed. Simonshack has found it and reposted it below)

1. Top half of picture. Buildings getting smaller as they get closer to the camera?

2. Bottom half of Picture. Rectangular building looks like a rhombus?
The back wall (furthest from the camera) looks wider than the front wall (closest to the camera). The side walls therefore appear to be tapering out, when they should be tapering in (like two parallel lines joining on the horizon). Instead, the right wall is very angled, and the left one looks nearly straight.

Now compare that to this similar picture,

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:But remains the question: how fast can you really create CGI videos that are consistent with actual damage, locations involved, everything? Even if you have Haarp creating the earthquake on the significant date of your choosing, you still cannot predict what will be destroyed and what not.
Didn't one of us recently post somewhere in the forum a link to a process by which video of a real event can have pixels inserted into it in real time?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's sometimes called 'augmented reality' and is old technology.

Regarding the pictures above, it looks like they got the wrong "iron tower" texture on that building, transforming it from white and blue to transparent metal! Simple swap of a texture in a video game could do this. Are my eyes deceiving me -- or is it the news?
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

What does everyone think of this CNN video. Guy seems catatonic under the circumstances, but people are on forums going nuts over this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHxDZGS ... dded#at=60
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

More blatant references to its appearance as a film.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011 ... 162707.htm
I looked at the tsunami swallowing houses and it seemed like a film

– Kasumi, in Tokyo
And this strange comment. It was snowing there??? things were already on fire as the earthquake was happening? It only lasts a minute or two at most.
The road was moving up and down like a wave. Things were on fire and it was snowing

– Kumi Onodera, in Sendai
Out running a tsunami.
"It was a tremor like I've never experienced before. Another relative said he was fleeing in a car but watched in the rear-view mirror as the waves [from the tsunami] were catching up with him from behind. He escaped very narrowly," said Sayori Suzuki, 34, in Minamisoma.
Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

[st]http://i55.tinypic.com/5khah4.jpg[/st]
[ADMIN: The original link posted by Extremophile (stricken text above) no longer exists, but here is a copy from twitter, gained from a later post where I asked for citation: http://twitpic.com/48xg9v -HP, April 7, 2016]
from twitter _ twitpic-48xg9v 256862371.jpg
from twitter _ twitpic-48xg9v 256862371.jpg (31.14 KiB) Viewed 9383 times
An explosion causes that??! :blink:

This is how the plant should look like (if you trust the photographer that is, taken and resized from http://www.panoramio.com/photo/46503912 ) :
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks, Jazza - great find... As it is, I also found that utterly absurd image (first aired on Japanese TV "NHK World" ) on the online version of Italy's largest newspaper "La Repubblica".)

Amazing. I guess those four reactor units were of the 'flexible' type ! ^_^
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Aerial view:

The smaller one is actually the one that looks bigger in that nhk picture. The other three are identical in size...

another view:

something seems off...
does anyone has a link to the nhk video? I can't find it. It's not this one...