The CORONAVIRUS "CRISIS" - as reported in the press

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Prescient

Re: The CORONAVIRUS "CRISIS" - as reported in the press

Unread post by Prescient »

Hi @ all

Been a while - well I'm still alive + kicking and grateful you all are too :wub:

Cuomo compares NY coronavirus deaths to ‘same evil we saw on 9/11’

New York’s surging death toll from the coronavirus pandemic is a “silent explosion” that’s akin to the “same evil that we saw on 9/11,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday.

And as the number of people killed statewide by COVID-19 reached 7,067 overnight, Cuomo said he didn’t “have the words” to describe the devastation.

“9/11 was supposed to be the darkest day in New York for a generation. We’ve done everything we can since 9/11 to make sure 9/11 didn’t happen again,” Cuomo said during his daily news conference in Albany.

“We lost 2,753 lives on 9/11. We’ve lost over 7,000 lives to this crisis. That is so shocking and painful and breathtaking. I can’t — I don’t even have the words for it.”

Cuomo noted that while the Sept. 11 attacks were “so devastating, so tragic,” the state has lost “so many more New Yorkers to this — this silent killer.”

“There was no explosion but it was a silent explosion that just ripples through society with this same randomness, same evil that we saw on 9/11,” he said.

Cuomo also said the terror attacks were “catastrophic emotionally and physically and culturally” and “gave us a sense of vulnerability that we never had before.”

“But on the pure numbers for the economy: This has been more devastating,” he said.

“This was a complete shutdown for now over one month of everything, and on the numbers, this is much more consequential for the economy, than 9/11.”

Mayor Bill de Blasio also invoked Sept. 11 during a Thursday afternoon appearance on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports.”

“The number of people we’ve lost, the lives we’ve lost now far surpassing what we lost on 9/11, the worst day in our history,” de Blasio said.

“It’s been horrible. And people had to go through so much painful change and our lives feel so different just compared to weeks ago.”

Earlier Thursday, official statistics showed that 4,426 people have been killed by the coronavirus in New York City and the number of confirmed cases has grown to 84,373.
:puke:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/09/cuomo-stu ... eath-toll/

Rare time I agree with the Nutwork - definitely

1) The same evil - been here before haven't we?
2) A "silent explosion" or controlled demolition of our rights and economies.

Stay S̶a̶f̶e̶ Sane.
glg

Unread post by glg »

I remember the swiss federal council telling the public that things will slow down considerably, adding just a few sentences latter, that the government would act quickly and decisively.
Call such a move what you may, I’m about going on broke, haven’t earned a penny in almost two months now.
Oh,
I’ll probably be fine in the long run, but like so many others I won’t get a day of vacation this year.
So thinking about it, they sneakily cancelled our vacations.
Those who are working, like those offensive nurses who dance around empty hospitals with placards reading stay at home, may be asked to forgo their holiday time to treat backlog patients and those working their home-office in the digital realm may become to greedy to take a vacation.
The international monetary fund just published its growth projections for 2020-21 and obviously proposing a huge dip for this year, next year according to them, should be a growth bonanza doubling the numbers of 2019!
Obviously imho, a huge chunk of the agenda using the corona plushy, was to transfer small business owners, the self employed and freelancers with hands on experience into the halls and corridors of the digital new world, also known as the fourth industrial revolution.
And just as elegantly as they stole our vacation, they made sure not to copy their mistakes of the great depression, avoiding hordes of unemployed in the open streets by social distancing measures and forced quarantines as this man so aptly points out:

https://youtu.be/1HiekyunzN4?t=730

yup, call it manufacturing a crisis, call it a coup.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

bhicks wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:11 pm Ok, say there is a virus, and it has a low fatality rate, but enough of those that do get infected require extensive hospitalization and are a drain on resources, so we need to make sure that not too many get infected at once. The way it was done though, was exactly on script with this simulation done by The Rockefeller foundation back in 2010:
Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development
https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/R ... dation.pdf
(The World Economic Forum, another creepy organization with ties to Event 201 and Ghislaine Maxwell's family is part of this.)

At the very least, the media, WHO etc. seem to be trying to create the narrative to match what that paper says, as if there was a true pandemic. What expert scientists like Dr. Ioannidis, with integrity, are finding and reporting, is that the data is insufficient and that the outbreak could have been dealt with in a less alarmist way, like protecting the vulnerable without having the harsh affect on human liberties and the economy, if proper science was done. Which now seems to be the case.
In this YT video (37 minutes), the investigator-narrator highlights the current situation, and she shows how it is outlined in this document—citizen push back is right in line with the "plan" . . .
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

I had to upload this image just to let everyone laugh at the absurdity of it.

source
Prescient

Deary me - so a Nurse saw some graffiti and then rang the local rag/"newspaper"... wow.

a) Had to be a nurse / key worker
b) She allegedly drove around the roundabout twice
c) She see's people dying from COVAIDS and graffiti upsets her lol
d) Had to be a female nurse

So if C.1984 won't kill you, it will, at minimum, make you dizzy :puke:
A nurse said she "fears for the future" after spotting a billboard vandalised with huge graffiti about a coronavirus conspiracy theory.

The graffiti was spotted on a grass verge next to the roundabout on Marine Drive in Southport today.

The picture shows the words 'It's a plannedemic wake up!' written with what appears to be black paint on an empty billboard, with Splashworld seen in the background.

The NHS key worker, who wanted to remain anonymous, said she spotted the graffiti on her way into work this morning.

Speaking to the ECHO, the nurse said she had to go around the roundabout twice to double check what it said.

She said: "To be honest I actually had to double take and go round the island twice.

"At first I thought it said 'It’s a pandemic wake up', but when I stopped my car and read what it actually said, I was really angry."
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... y-18240740

YES ITS A PLANDEMIC WAKE UP!
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

This is an interesting angle considering we are all the way into July:

Nurses Who Battled Virus in New York Confront Friends Back Home Who Say It’s a Hoax
After aiding coronavirus patients in New York City, nurses face relatives and friends who refuse to wear masks or don’t believe the virus is real.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/us/c ... d=tw-share

But now that many of the nurses have returned home to states in the South and the West, they’re facing a new challenge: persuading friends and family to take the virus seriously.

“A few times I’ve lost my temper,” said Olumide Peter Kolade, a 31-year-old nurse from California who grew up in Texas and spent more than three months treating patients in New York. “When someone tells me that they don’t believe the virus is real, it’s an insult. I take it personally.”
More portrayal of reacting emotionally instead of rationally, which I think is important to note.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

guivre wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:01 pm This is an interesting angle considering we are all the way into July:

“A few times I’ve lost my temper,” said Olumide Peter Kolade, a 31-year-old nurse from California who grew up in Texas and spent more than three months treating patients in New York. “When someone tells me that they don’t believe the virus is real, it’s an insult. I take it personally.”

More portrayal of reacting emotionally instead of rationally, which I think is important to note.
The paper is New York Lies. They did a super job in convincing their readers that going into Iraq in 2003 was justified.

This article skirts the issues and just beings the whole thing to "I saw what was going on.". That nurse was fighting something but does she really know what ? She was fighting what they told her they were fighting. The truth is buried in numbers and research papers and not in emotions.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

heniek1812 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:19 am
guivre wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:01 pm This is an interesting angle considering we are all the way into July:

The paper is New York Lies. They did a super job in convincing their readers that going into Iraq in 2003 was justified.

This article skirts the issues and just beings the whole thing to "I saw what was going on.". That nurse was fighting something but does she really know what ? She was fighting what they told her they were fighting. The truth is buried in numbers and research papers and not in emotions.
I would also like to add that, anytime a person, group, organization, country (no matter how small or large) has to resort to shaming tactics in order to exact “belief” and/or compliance with a particular dogma, one should be highly skeptical. There’s simply no legitimate reason for such tactics when objectively verifiable evidence will suffice.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

What To Say To Believers

I have been trying to figure out David Ickes play in all this. Perhaps DBA - discredit by association, as he is the guy that says lizard people live among us, but most youngish people don’t remember that about him. Also though, perhaps this; DBFA - discredit by faulty argument. I have been following David Icke, Dr. Buttar and a few others on social media. They are non believers and have many arguments concerning covid and the sketchy nature of these new government regulations the world is under.

It seems to me they are all coming up with very poor arguments. Here is a mask example: the holes in the fibers of a mask would allow thousands of viruses through because viruses are so tiny. The believers believe that the fibers of the mask are not supposed to catch every thing, it’s just one more measure to decrease overall exposure to COVID. All the rules put together reduce exposure and thus reduce cases. That is actually sound thinking. Then here I come “Ya know, it says right on the box of those surgical masks ‘not meant to stop COVID’ so it doesn’t even help.” A believers reply would be “they only put that on the box so they won’t get sued, and anyway, wearing a mask reduces overall risk”. That makes sense also. I am being led away from sense while trying to find reasons that show this is a fake pandemic.

I need better arguments. Most of these anti-covid people are spreading the same bad arguments all over social media that don’t hold up to casual debating with friends and loved ones.

I love this one:
Anytime a person, group, organization, country (no matter how small or large) has to resort to shaming tactics in order to exact “belief” and/or compliance with a particular dogma, one should be highly skeptical. There’s simply no legitimate reason for such tactics when objectively verifiable evidence will suffice. -SCS
This is a great quote. I can definitely subtly work this into a discussion. Thanks SCS.

Take care,

KHam
ragtime4

Unread post by ragtime4 »

Looks like there is a new propaganda series being put out on FX network here in the states.

Here is a highlight video from the first episode .
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXhPBGvYpsM
Prescient

It appears the PSYOP architects have contracted COVAIDS1984 and gone completely BAT-shit insane.
University researchers believe taller people may be at greater risk of contracting COVID-19 compared to their smaller peers.

The early findings of a survey of 2000 people in the UK and US suggests that the virus is transmitted via what 'aerosol transmission', rather than droplets alone.

The study found that being tall, specifically being over 6ft, more than doubled the probability of having COVID-19.

Data scientists from the University of Manchester, the US and Norway say aerosol transmission is 'very likely' with taller individuals at higher risk.

Aerosols can accumulate in poorly ventilated areas and are carried by air currents, whereas droplets are bigger than aerosols and are thought to travel relatively short distances via coughing, sneezing or talking.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... g-18674866

Yet another gullibility test that most of the planet will sadly fail.
Prescient

Guess what the phone number is for Coronavirus "issues" in the UK is?

Come on.

Quelle Suprice!

But don't worry Mayor BURNham has got your back, ready to stab you via contact tracing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m ... r-53714874
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@Prescient, nice find(s).
I can only imagine that TPTB get “bored” and try to “lighten their mood” by setting targets for the most laughable COVID story they can get out there.
Someone probably said “we need another tall story this week”...
Someone else must’ve taken that command quite literally...
Prescient

pov603 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:11 pm @Prescient, nice find(s).
I can only imagine that TPTB get “bored” and try to “lighten their mood” by setting targets for the most laughable COVID story they can get out there.
Someone probably said “we need another tall story this week”...
Someone else must’ve taken that command quite literally...
Thank you mate, that made me laugh :)

Here's another er "cohenincidence"

"Get that Dam(n) head covered"!!!
also owl like crafty pig sign and 118, 119 bus sign, picture conveniently taken not revealing the other bus numbers that stop there...

AND 118 advertising campaign in the UK which ran for ages = "I got your number"

ALSO Ace&Tate, Ace=1 or 11

Funny how on Clues Chronicle years back I said we are living in a prison and guess what...
Lockdown restrictions to continue for Greater Manchester as evidence does not show a decrease in the number of Covid-19 cases
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/

Are YOU "on board" with face coverings?
Prescient

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-53794351
More than 100 people are at risk of having contracted coronavirus after four positive tests were linked to a pub in County Durham.

Anyone who visited Stanley's Empire Club between Sunday 9 and Tuesday 11 August is asked to isolate for 14 days.

Health chiefs are working to trace everyone who was there.

"Empire Club" so this is the US/UK/IS behind C19?