The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Flabbergasted,

Sometimes Big questions have very simple answers. A Big question people might have these days is:

"WHY do so many public officials go along with this monstrous Covid hoax"?

Simple: they get money. Lots of it. After all, the psychopaths behind this global scam are the very same thugs who "print" (or "generate") our money. They surely can - uh - afford to bribe public officials all around the globe.

Now, get this: in Italy they're announcing the imminent arrival of the Covid vaccine (proudly touted as "Made in Italy"). Here's what the Italian health minister, Roberto Speranza (you've gotta love that surname, which means "Hope"), stated yesterday in the Italian parliament regarding the availability of this upcoming vaccine :

(My translation from Italian):
SPERANZA ON THE VACCINE: HOW MANY DOSES AND WHO WILL GET THEM FIRST
The health minister warns: "When the vaccine arrives the problem will be another, namely, to decide who to give it to." In fact, according to Speranza, at the time of the distribution of the first productions there will be two or three million doses available, which inevitably will have to be destined for specific segments of the population. A choice will have to be made and the minister on this seems to have already clear which categories should receive the vaccine initially: "My proposal is that it be free and that it arrives first to health workers and elderly people with pathologies, particularly in Rsa". (Rsa = hospices / nursing homes for the elderly).
https://quifinanza.it/innovazione/video ... ma/413243/
I have a hunch that the ominous "second wave" of the Covid saga will, sadly, involve scores of elderly people croaking prematurely ... due to the vaccine. Hope I'm wrong about that.

In any case, here's how the upcoming Made-in-Italy vaccine is currrently being "advertised"...

«The (Italian) ReiThera vaccine is based on a gorilla adenovirus which is designed to "transport" a sequence of genetic code ».

Source: https://quifinanza.it/innovazione/video ... io/407627/

Here in Italy - where I live - the slogan "ANDRA' TUTTO BENE" (meaning "Everything will work out just Fine") has been the popular "optimistic battle cry" during this surreal year of 2020 :

Let us just hope and pray that Everything will work out just Fine... -_-
simonshack
Administrator

THE ITALIAN PRESIDENT SAYS THAT "135,000 ITALIANS HAVE DIED OF COVID".

In the short clip embedded below, you can hear the Italian President Giuseppe Conte saying that "there have been 135,000 Covid victims in Italy". The interviewer quickly corrects him, saying: "35,000" (i.e. the official figure as reported by the W.H.O.). In spite of this, the Italian President (crudely interrupting the interviewer) keeps insisting that there have been "135...or 134...or 165 THOUSANDS" of Covid victims in Italy.

In other words... THE ITALIAN PRESIDENT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE OFFICIAL NUMBER OF COVID VICTIMS (as reported by the W.H.O.) IN HIS OWN NATION ! And this, in spite of the fact that the "Covid Crisis" has been the Number One issue of his agenda for several months and, in fact, during his entire tenure as President of Italy !

The "Covid Crisis" is just a very silly comedy-show, folks. Please wake up now, everybody. We're all being fooled. Uh well - hopefully the readers of this forum are all well aware of this fact. -_-

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyKrn0se7og
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

An unscientific, poorly designed and poorly written Brazilian study on "compliance with containment measures" has become available online.
Compliance with containment measures to the COVID-19 pandemic over time: Do antisocial traits matter?
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 6920305377
According to the authors, people who refuse to wear masks and practice social distancing do so because they are sociopaths. No other reason for this stance is considered. In other words, questioning the science and politics behind the plandemic narrative is not a rational possibility. They gratuitously concluded that...
"Lower levels of empathy and higher levels of callousness, deceitfulness, and risk-taking are associated with lower compliance with containment measures."
The authors used a questionnaire with three weirdly worded questions:
“Do you think it is necessary to avoid approaching people as much as possible until the coronavirus situation is controlled? (social distancing)"
“Do you think it is necessary to wash your hands and/or use alcohol gel as many times a day until the coronavirus situation is controlled? (hygiene)"
“Do you think it is necessary to use facemask (that protects nose and mouth) in Brazil? (facemask)."
These are really questions about opinion, not compliance. People may comply out of legal or peer pressure and still answer "no" to the questions. In other words, the questions do not elicit the intended responses.

And now for the best part: One of the three highlights presented above the abstract.
"The increase in COVID-19 cases in the country are [sic] not associated with people's adherence to containment measures."
A mistake? or a Freudian slip? What is the point of containment measures if they have no effect on public health?
By the way, there is no mention of this point in the body of the article. So much for peer review!

This kind of pseudo-scientific garbage is used to pathologize dissent. If you disobey the global planners, decline mRNA vaccination or question WHO guidelines, you are mentally unsound and will be assigned a diagnostic code in the DSM-5. The weaponization of psychology is not a new trick, but it is about to be rolled out big-time to make sure everyone gets injected with Bill´s gorilla adenovirus.

The information above is from a Corbett report:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZimk0nhjo
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

simonshack wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:18 am A Big question people might have these days is:

"WHY do so many public officials go along with this monstrous Covid hoax"?

Simple: they get money. Lots of it. After all, the psychopaths behind this global scam are the very same thugs who "print" (or "generate") our money. They surely can - uh - afford to bribe public officials all around the globe.
Flabbergasted wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:10 pm If this happens in an anonymous backwater in the Amazon, imagine what kind of money is currently "made available" in large cities around the world.
The same is true in the other direction, that is, downwards: people try to persuade themselves to believe in the epidemic, or what is the same, they pretend to believe in it, and they do so simply for subsistence reasons. I am thinking mainly of the intellectual classes. And they are not only a few thousand, but millions, in every nation. They simply cannot afford not to believe in it. I think, moreover, that usually seven or eight out of ten, if they had the chance, would do the same as what they see at one or two levels higher. And, indeed, they might be the ones who are really exposed to the effects of various “stresses”. So our current situation is really not very promising!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The website of the World Bank shows export figures for "COVID-19 test kits" beginning in 2017.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200905213 ... uct/300215

There are also tables with import figures beginning in 2017, but the original title of the page ("COVID-19 diagnostic test instruments and apparatus (902780) imports by country in 2017") had been changed when I accessed the site this morning. It now reads "Medical diagnostic test instruments and apparatus (902780) imports by country in 2017", and this explanation is given:
The data here track previously existing medical devices that are now classified by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling COVID-19.
I have no clue what this means. I can see it would be convenient to have a stock of PCR test kits ahead of EVENT 201, but why start distributing as early as 2017? If someone can clear this up, please chip in.
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

https://www.findhs.codes/HTSCodes/Of-Heading-3002

It happened the same to me, I clicked one day and read COVID19, and today it had been corrected.
In the link above there is some detail about the customs group described in the world bank page. 3002.15. But that's a whole bunch of reagents, immunological products, and varied stuff. Maybe it was just an incompetent clerk that changed the name in the application without too much forethought

As for the previous post, you don't need to go to some remote village in Brazil. Just have a look to the Spanish official diary of laws. A HUGE amount of money from the COVID eurofunds is transferred to Spanish autonomous regions according to the declared number of COVID cases as per PCR positive. So it's no wonder that they are rivaling to pump up their number.

https://www.boe.es/eli/es/rdl/2020/06/16/22
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Altair wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:30 pm https://www.findhs.codes/HTSCodes/Of-Heading-3002

As for the previous post, you don't need to go to some remote village in Brazil. Just have a look to the Spanish official diary of laws. A HUGE amount of money from the COVID eurofunds is transferred to Spanish autonomous regions according to the declared number of COVID cases as per PCR positive. So it's no wonder that they are rivaling to pump up their number.

https://www.boe.es/eli/es/rdl/2020/06/16/22
If this story from the Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BelTA is authentic, then it is plain to see why most governments comply with the scam

Belarus president unwilling to accept additional terms to get foreign loans

Additional conditions which do not apply to the financial part are unacceptable for Belarus, Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko said when speaking about external lending

It was announced that they (IMF /World Bank) can provide Belarus with $940 million in so-called rapid financing.

We hear the demands, for example, to model our coronavirus response on that of Italy. I do not want to see the Italian situation to repeat in Belarus. We have our own country and our own situation,” the president said.

According to the president, the World Bank has showed interest in Belarus' coronavirus response practices. “It is ready to fund us ten times more than it offered initially as a token of commendation for our efficient fight against this virus. The World Bank has even asked the Healthcare Ministry to share the experience. Meanwhile, the IMF continues to demand from us quarantine measures, isolation, a curfew. This is nonsense. We will not dance to anyone's tune,” said the president.

https://eng.belta.by/president/view/bel ... 1164-2020/
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Elon Musk is playing the sassy billionaire genius (as usual), now confronting Gates' and Fauci's virus science. According to Gates, "Musk makes a great electric car and his rockets work well, so he's allowed to say these things. I hope that, you know, he doesn't confuse areas he's not involved in too much". Musk calls Gates a knucklehead.

Main points of the comedy:
- Musk has spoken out against lockdown from the start
- SpaceX hasn´t skipped a day of work this year and has been sending astronauts into space
- Musk works on mobile molecule printers to be used by the German company CureVac to make morona vaccines
- Musk and his family refuse to be vaccinated because they are not in the risk group

So there is a clown hero for anti-vaxxers, brought to you by the Nutwork.

simonshack
Administrator

If Hollywood ever comes up with an Oscar Award for "Most Evil Actor" of this planet, the "hands down winner" must be - without a doubt - Anthony Fauci.

The amount of pain, distress and mass murder that this one man has caused in his wretched lifetime is almost unimaginable.

The AIDS scam of the eighties (with its elusive "HIV virus") emerges as a "test run" for the current, far more extensive COVID scam (and its elusive "CORONA virus").

HIV=AIDS - Fauci's First Fraud

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy3frBacd2k

As requested by the authors of the above video compilation, I am hereby posting the text notes in their video description:
"Note: The creator of this video compilation of public domain content, protected under the Fair Use doctrine, grants free and unrestricted license to anyone who wishes to republish it. We do request that the notes below, including this message, be included in their entirety with the rebroadcast of this video.
Translation: Feel free to republish it, just please included the text notes that accompany the video.

In honor of the memories of Nobel prize winner Kary Mullis (1944-2019), researcher and gay rights activist Hank Wilson (1947-2008), writer and activist Christine Maggiore (1956-2008), journalist Terry Michael (1947-2017), journalist Liam Scheff (d. 2017), and biomedical researcher David Crowe (d. 2020) who worked ceaselessly and courageously to expose the numerous frauds of Anthony Fauci and his fellow conspirators in the HIV=AIDS industry.

This is the story they would have us believe:

A deadly new virus is discovered...there's no treatment or cure...it's highly contagious...everyone is a potential victim...the world is at risk from asymptomatic super spreaders...new clusters of cases reported daily...

Everyone must get tested even though the tests are unreliable...positive antibody tests are called "infections" and "cases" even when the patient has no symptoms...every politician gets involved...media hysteria in high gear...activists demand salvation from government and Big Pharma...

Billions of dollars are authorized for fast track drug and vaccine research...simple, effective remedies are rejected while expensive, dangerous ones are pushed......presumptive diagnoses...exaggerated death statistics...falsified death certificates...

Covid 2020?
No.
AIDS in the 1980s.

Every single fraud technique being used today to “sell” CoVid hysteria was invented in the 1980s and 1990s by Tony Fauci to sell the AIDS fraud.
Are you surprised to hear AIDS called a fraud? You won't be after you see this film.

This is the first and only film to put Fauci where he belongs: squarely in the middle of the AIDS fraud story.
Share widely.
Demolishing the AIDS fraud is one of the keys to undermining the CoVid Con and it will save millions of lives here in the US, in Africa and around the world."
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Very interesting video, Simon. The HIV scam was one of my researches years ago and coloured my thinking regarding the whole notion of disease.

I thought I might post this video link (I have no idea how to do it on the page, I am afraid).
[No problem dear sharpstuff. I happily added that for you. SCS :) ]

Here is the link. It is regarding a Class Action Suit brought against the perpetrators of the Corona crime.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_sTEem7LG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_sTEem ... e=emb_logo

Be well,
Sharpstuff
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Funnily enough, sharpstuff, before reading your post I had just finished viewing the lastest video on this subject matter posted by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Oct 3 2020.

Crimes against Humanity

“Since July 10, 2020 this committee has been listening to a large number of international scientists and experts testimony to find answers to questions about the corona crisis — which more and more people worldwide are asking.

[…]
This corona crisis, according to all we know today, must be renamed a corona scandal. And those responsible for it must be criminally prosecuted and sued for civil damages. On a political level, everything must be done to ensure that no one will ever again be in a position of such power as to be able to defraud humanity or to attempt to manipulate us with their corrupt agendas.
And for this reason, I will now explain to you how and where an international network of lawyers will argue this biggest tort case ever, the corona fraud scandal, which has meanwhile unfolded into probably the greatest crime against humanity ever.”

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr04gHbP5MQ
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

kickstones wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:13 am Funnily enough, sharpstuff, before reading your post I had just finished viewing the lastest video on this subject matter posted by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Oct 3 2020.

Crimes against Humanity

“Since July 10, 2020 this committee has been listening to a large number of international scientists and experts testimony to find answers to questions about the corona crisis — which more and more people worldwide are asking.

[…]
This corona crisis, according to all we know today, must be renamed a corona scandal. And those responsible for it must be criminally prosecuted and sued for civil damages. On a political level, everything must be done to ensure that no one will ever again be in a position of such power as to be able to defraud humanity or to attempt to manipulate us with their corrupt agendas.
And for this reason, I will now explain to you how and where an international network of lawyers will argue this biggest tort case ever, the corona fraud scandal, which has meanwhile unfolded into probably the greatest crime against humanity ever.”

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr04gHbP5MQ

Do we have no problem with this guy and what he says?

He mentions e.g. two or three times the Filipinos and the Australians as where extraordinary measures have been introduced.

So, that is the way the Head of State’s most relevant public announcement looks like.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qERZgLv3MKg

The guy, the lawyer, mentions this "shoot them dead" announcement not as a mere threat, but as a fact and what happens in real life.

Apparently, there is plenty of media material about Filipinos with bullets in their heads, or Australians languishing in prison for their noses left carelessly and obscenely naked…

The first article that pops up on the first search:
A 63-year-old man has been shot dead by police in the Philippines after he became enraged for being told to wear a facemask, marking the first reported case of authorities shooting a civilian for breaching coronavirus restrictions.
The man was believed to have been drunk when he threatened village authorities with a scythe – a sharp blade – in the southern town of Nasipit in Agusan del Norte province, police said on Saturday.
"The suspect was cautioned by a village health worker ... for not wearing a face mask," the police report said. "But the suspect got angry, uttering provoking words and eventually attacked the personnel using a scythe." […]

https://www.dw.com/en/man-shot-dead-for ... a-53018149
So, that is, without doubt, another Covid-related death.

--------

The guy says the scam is “unconstitutional”. (Big catchword! As is the “crime against humanity” - and Nuremberg.) Of course, it is. But what is constitution? Do we have anything, when scratched a bit, that would be really “constitutional”?

--------

If with this current epidemic circus, the stress and burden on people’s backs had really increased, it would have had to show up in the mortality rate as well. That is, the two statements (1. mortality rates are completely normal everywhere, - 2. “we are being tortured” in various ways) seem to contradict each other.

And all the voices of opposition, without exception, seem to stretch both sides of this contradiction - insistently.

--------

How terribly naive it is to think that some legal procedure will remove a politician from his place - and even punish him! It’s even more naive to believe that this would change anything.

However, it’s quite obvious that this guy can’t be suspected of naivety, and so what it’s about is more of an appeal to the naivety of the audience.

We know very well that no propaganda will start without a strategy of resistance being defined well in advance. Well, the question is, is this a stand-alone case that, perhaps because of its enormous scale, does not even need such an opposition draft? - I don't think so.

--------
Edit: I think his very first, self-introductory, words should sound alarming enough:
“Hello, - I am R. F. and I have been admitted to the bar in Germany and in California for 26 years.

I have been practicing law primarily as a trial lawyer against fraudulent corporations such as Deutsche Bank formerly one of the world's largest and most respected banks, today one of the most toxic criminal organizations in the world; VW one of the world's largest and most respected car manufacturers today notorious for its giant diesel fraud; and Kuna and Naga the world's largest shipping company; we're [?] suing them in a multi-million dollar bribery case.

I’m also one of four members of the German corona investigative committee since July 10, 2020. This committee has been listening to a large number of international scientists and experts testimony to find answers to questions about the corona crisis which more and more people worldwide are asking. All the above mentioned cases of corruption and fraud committed by the German corporations pale in comparison in view of the extent of the damage that the corona crisis has caused and continues to cause...”
And let me cite him even further:
“…This corona crisis according to all we know today must be renamed a corona scandal and those responsible for it must be criminally prosecuted and sued for civil damages. On a political level everything must be done to make sure that no one will ever again be in a position of such power as to be able to defraud humanity or to attempt to manipulate us with their corrupt agendas

And for this reason I will now explain to you how and where an international network of lawyers will argue this biggest tort case ever, the corona fraud scandal, which has meanwhile unfolded into probably the greatest crime against humanity ever committed.

“Crimes against Humanity” were first defined in connection with the Nuremberg trials after World War II, that is, when they dealt with the main war criminals of the Third Reich. “Crimes against Humanity” are today regulated in section 7 of the International Criminal Code.

The three major questions to be answered in the context of a judicial approach to the corona scandal are:
1. Is there a corona pandemic or is there only a PCR test pandemic. Specifically, does a positive PCR test result mean that the person tested is infected with covid-19 or does it mean absolutely nothing in connection with the covid-19 infection?
2. Do the so-called anti-corona measures such as the lockdown, mandatory face masks, social distancing and quarantine regulations serve to protect the world's population from corona or do these measures serve only to make people panic so that they believe without asking any questions that their lives are in danger; so that, in the end, the pharmaceutical and tech industries can generate huge profits from the sale of PCR tests, antigen and antibody tests and vaccines as well as the harvesting of our genetic fingerprints? - And
3. Is it true that the German government was massively lobbied more so than any other country by the chief protagonists of this so-called corona pandemic Mr. Drosten, virologist at charity hospital in Berlin, Mr. Wieler veterinarian and head of the German equivalent of the CDC, the RKI, and Mr. Tedrosz, head of the World Health Organization or, WHO, because of Germany is known as a particularly disciplined country and was therefore to become a role model for the rest of the world for its strict and of course successful adherence to the corona measures.

Answers to these three questions are urgently needed because the allegedly new and highly dangerous coronavirus has not caused any excess mortality anywhere in the world and certainly not here in Germany. But the anti-corona measures whose only bases are the PCR test results which are in turn all based on the German Drosten test have in the meantime cause the loss of innumerable human lives and have destroyed the economic existence of countless companies and individuals worldwide. In Australia for example people are thrown into prison if they do not wear a mask or do not wear it properly as deemed by the authorities. In the Philippines people who do not wear a mask or do not wear it properly in this sense are getting shot in the head.

Let me first give you a summary of the facts as they present themselves today. the most important thing in a lawsuit is to establish the facts that is to find out what actually happened. That is because the application of the law always depends on the facts at issue. If I want to prosecute someone for fraud I cannot do that by presenting the facts of a car accident. So what happened here regarding the alleged corona pandemic? The facts laid out below are to a large extent the result of the work of the corona investigative committee. This committee was founded on July 10th by four lawyers in order to determine through hearing expert testimony of international scientists and other experts: 1. how dangerous is the virus really; 2. what is the significance of a positive PCR test; 3. what collateral damage has been caused by the corona measures both with respect to the world's population's health and with respect to the world's economy…” etc. etc . etc.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Mansur wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:19 pm --------
Edit: I think his very first, self-introductory, words should sound alarming enough:
I have no clue what is this lawyer's role is in this Great Reset Kabuki Theater but I don't buy what he is selling. Maybe I am getting way too cynical but I just have a huge problem believing what he is promising. I have seen nothing to make me believe that going to court to prosecute serious criminal acts, Invasion of Iraq 2003, would lead to the criminals getting justice they deserve. Only weak ones get the book thrown at them and even then they are eliminated in strange circumstances.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear friends, have you noticed? We've been told that...

THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA has contracted the ugly COVID virus - but is now fully recovered.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM has contracted the ugly COVID virus - but is now fully recovered.

THE PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL has contracted the ugly COVID virus - but is now fully recovered.

PRINCE CHARLES of the UK has contracted the ugly COVID virus - but is now fully recovered.

PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO has contracted the ugly COVID virus - but is now fully recovered.

And this is without counting the...

FORMER PRESIDENT OF ITALY, Silvio Berlusconi (age 84), who is now fully recovered.

THE WIFE OF CANADA'S PRESIDENT Justin Trudeau, who is now fully recovered.

And now they are saying that the PRESIDENT OF BURUNDI (who dared oppose the Covid scam and kicked out of his country the W.H.O. representatives) "probably died with Covid" - and so did the former PRESIDENT OF INDIA, Pranab Mukherjee.

You just couldn't make this stuff up! What are the odds? Any statistician out there who might help us figure out the mathematical probabilities of all this?

(Oh well, I guess that any serious statisticians would first demand to verify the legitimacy of the numbers supplied to them - lest they dismiss it as a complete waste of their time)...
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

It feels like we are beginning the slow drip to Phase 2 of the Event 201 Exercise. These are the headlines today on Drudge Report:

U.S. covid cases rise 11% last week...
https://news.trust.org/item/20201012182911-m9vye

Soars in Red States...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... uxbndlbing

Antibodies last at least 3 months; So do symptoms for many...
https://news.trust.org/item/20201012182010-8v76b

Virus Struck Nevada Man Twice, Second Time Was Far Worse...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... uxbndlbing

CDC: Teen infected 11 relatives across 4 states during family vacation...
https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavi ... story.html