The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
kickstones

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by kickstones »

Matthew John David Hancock is a British politician serving as Secretary of State for Health.

Here he is crying on Good Morning Britain, because someone called William Shakespeare took the vaccine, and that man was British.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnV9LumDxZk

From comments....

He's laughing at the amount of money he just made from his stock
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Thank you kickstones.

The comments are fantastic:

"Crying without tears is a skill we Brits developed centuries ago."

"He isn’t crying, he’s laughing at us all, the criminal!"
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:02 pm
sykkelmannen wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:29 pm Just wanted to share :)
Wow! FIVE (5) DAYS of incarceration for that! I’m nearly speechless . . .

You’re in Norway right?
Well, for the missing name really. Masks are usually dealt with by fines. I find it really amusing that there is a disobedience law. They also added illegal entry, treated me as an illegal immigrant. I played the game for 2-and-a-half months before giving them that name and concluding this experience. It came in the right moment for me. Used to be scared of prison life... Not anymore. I got out stronger.

Not Norway but Greece my friends, the "cradle of democracy". More like a grave thereof, if you ask me. I got out of jail, and I feel I just got into a bigger cage. Lockdown, curfew, compulsory masks in exterior, you name it. People scared into total subordination by a mere threat of a fine.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

sykkelmannen wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:50 pm
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:02 pm
sykkelmannen wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:29 pm Just wanted to share :)
Wow! FIVE (5) DAYS of incarceration for that! I’m nearly speechless . . .

You’re in Norway right?
Well, for the missing name really. Masks are usually dealt with by fines. I find it really amusing that there is a disobedience law. They also added illegal entry, treated me as an illegal immigrant. I played the game for 2-and-a-half months before giving them that name and concluding this experience. It came in the right moment for me. Used to be scared of prison life... Not anymore. I got out stronger.

Not Norway but Greece my friends, the "cradle of democracy". More like a grave thereof, if you ask me. I got out of jail, and I feel I just got into a bigger cage. Lockdown, curfew, compulsory masks in exterior, you name it. People scared into total subordination by a mere threat of a fine.
Dear sykkelmannen,

I appreciate your modesty here (which I put in bold), and I’m impressed by your willingness to confront such serious fears head-on like that. The reality is that you were brave in that situation, and they wouldn’t have asked for your name but for your willingness to hold your ground on the mask issue, which led to your detention. Even “fine only” offenses entail a brief detention (if they are to be enforceable), which usually includes demanding identification (though I can’t speak for every jurisdiction).

Funny enough, in Texas, while we have a “mask mandate,” it’s completely toothless. The Executive Order (issued by the Governor) is pretty vague throughout. But, the one section that is crystal clear is the part where it specifically makes it unlawful for any law enforcement officer to detain, arrest, or incarcerate any person in the enforcement of the Order. That section was tucked in at the bottom of an otherwise lengthy and wordy Order.

So, the effect has been that a person can walk right past a group of cops without a mask, and they are explicitly prohibited from so much as stopping him to ask about it, let alone demand identification so a ticket may be written. Obviously it was a political ploy so the Governor could say there’s a “mask mandate” in effect, but simultaneously doesn’t have to deal with blowback from constituents and law enforcement about the enforcement of it. Most cops (here) don’t want to be in the awkward position of detaining people for that.

Thanks for the clarification about it happening in Greece by the way. I’d like to get a solid understanding of the various types of enforcement that are being deployed—without having numerous CF members getting locked up in the process.

Sincerely,
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

ANVISA (the Brazilian equivalent of the FDA) recently inspected Sinovac, the Chinese vaccine manufacturer. It is quite obvious from the difference in mask etiquette that somebody is being made a fool of.

As mentioned in an earlier post, Sinovac is peddling their morona "vaccine" for billions of dollars in collusion with the governor of São Paulo and several other notoriously corrupt state governors. To the governors' irritation, the president has made it clear that, as set forth in the constitution, individual states have no authority to implement vaccination programs, and has solemnly promised that morona vaccination (once all research phases have been completed adequately, with satisfactory levels of safety and efficacy) will be unconditionally voluntary. However, based on Brazilian experience with the criminal "decentralized lockdown ploy", I believe the Supreme Court (STF) will soon come up with a weird ruling to make it possible to bypass the constitution and allow independent mandatory vaccination schemes at state level.
kickstones

Flabbergasted
Administrator

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The CEO of PFIZER explains why he won't personally take his own company's world-saving vaccine just yet... -_-

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/I9MsAzlM4sSE/

h/t to our forum member "Manic" (founder of the "MediaHoaxes" website who found this interview and published it on his Bitchute channel.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

The Nutwork's entire arsenal of mind control techniques have been deployed to weaken people's resistance to "the new normal" which is coming in 2021. One of them is the piecemeal encroachment on freedom by way of promises of "early parole for good behavior". On the eve of release, a new executive order is invariably issued with demands for even greater sacrifice.

(Thanks to TC for many great tips and images received in 2020)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

simonshack wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:38 pmThe CEO of PFIZER explains why he won't personally take his own company's world-saving vaccine just yet...
Ok, so next time they ask for your vaccination card at the airport, your response should be: "My time for Covid-19 vaccination hasn't come yet (Bourla, 2020)."
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:47 pm
simonshack wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:38 pmThe CEO of PFIZER explains why he won't personally take his own company's world-saving vaccine just yet...
Ok, so next time they ask for your vaccination card at the airport, your response should be: "My time for Covid-19 vaccination hasn't come yet (Bourla, 2020)."
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

(I try not to weep nowadays - laughing is far more healthy!)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:40 pmHowever, based on Brazilian experience with the criminal "decentralized lockdown ploy", I believe the Supreme Court (STF) will soon come up with a weird ruling to make it possible to bypass the constitution and allow independent mandatory vaccination schemes at state level.
It came earlier than I expected...

Yesterday, with 10 votes to 1 (and against the expressed will of Brazil´s president), the Supreme Court (STF) authorized applying restrictive measures against people who do not get vaccinated against moronavirus. The enlightened judges understand that "mandatory vaccination is not the same as forced vaccination", saying that of course "nobody can be coerced into vaccination". The "restrictive measures" will obviously be applied at state level by nickel-and-dime dictator governors, leaving the population defenseless.

It´s quite bizarre for the Supreme Court (which now all but runs Brazil) to issue a ruling about something that doesn´t even exist yet and so cannot be proven to be safe or beneficial. Man, they really need to get that shit into people´s blood!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:07 pm
Flabbergasted wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:40 pmHowever, based on Brazilian experience with the criminal "decentralized lockdown ploy", I believe the Supreme Court (STF) will soon come up with a weird ruling to make it possible to bypass the constitution and allow independent mandatory vaccination schemes at state level.
It came earlier than I expected...

Yesterday, with 10 votes to 1 (and against the expressed will of Brazil´s president), the Supreme Court (STF) authorized applying restrictive measures against people who do not get vaccinated against moronavirus. The enlightened judges understand that "mandatory vaccination is not the same as forced vaccination", saying that of course "nobody can be coerced into vaccination". The "restrictive measures" will obviously be applied at state level by nickel-and-dime dictator governors, leaving the population defenseless.

It´s quite bizarre for the Supreme Court (which now all but runs Brazil) to issue a ruling about something that doesn´t even exist yet and so cannot be proven to be safe or beneficial. Man, they really need to get that shit into people´s blood!
Yes my friend, you certainly saw the writing on the wall there.

I like Kham’s idea of claiming a previous life-threatening allergic reaction to a vaccination. Alternatively, as ICfreely previously mentioned (a while back, even before this one came along), try and find a doctor who will make sure you are “vaccinated” on paper.

But these aren’t long-term “solutions” obviously—mass resistance is the only real defense.
kickstones

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVCtaiZlME

“I just say whatever they write down for me”

-Canadian Doctors
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:07 pmIt´s quite bizarre for the Supreme Court (which now all but runs Brazil) to issue a ruling about something that doesn´t even exist yet and so cannot be proven to be safe or beneficial.
Oh, and one more thing:

In a show of chutzpah, the pharmaceutical companies pushing the moronavaccine have suggested the Brazilian government create a special fund to cover costs with lawsuits resulting from adverse reactions of vaccines against Covid-19. They have also made it clear in their supply contracts with governmental bodies that they do not know all the long-term risks of the product and will not be held responsible for adverse reactions.

https://www.cnnbrasil.com.br/saude/2020 ... tra-vacina (in Portuguese)