The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
alovas1980

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by alovas1980 »

slowanon wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:02 pm
bhicks wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 pm NY Times video with an ER Dr. called Colleen Smith
There's this line in the video that I find odd.

Does Dr. Colleen Smith say the following? "We had to get a refrigerated truck to store the bodies of patients who are dying."

I don't understand what that means. Patients who are dying or dead people are moved into a refrigerated truck? If that's what she's saying, how is that possibly in accordance with medical protocols? Instead of transporting patients to other hospitals. (By the way hospital bed utilization is public data, just can't find the site that shows bed utilization percentages right now.)
bhicks wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 pm What Jason Goodman found was that this Colleen Smith is involved in medical simulation, and was part of this paper, published May 2019:
A Simulated Mass Casualty Incident Triage Exercise: SimWars
https://www.mededportal.org/publication/10823/
"A mass casualty incident (MCI) is an event that overwhelms the local health care system, with the number of casualties vastly exceeding local resources and capabilities in a short period of time."
Interesting coincidence.
Yes it is just a coincidence :D

The video is also on Youtube, so no subscription is necessary to view it.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE68xVXf8Kw
Full link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE68xVXf8Kw

She says also the following: "So someone in a car accident gets brought in, we get a CT scan of them, and their lungs look like they have coronavirus."
It justifies why they can count any deaths as Coronavirus deaths.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Indeed, what a coincidence that Mrs. Colleen Smith is into medical emergency simulations. -_-
COLLEEN SMITH (on Linkedin) :
"Emergency medicine physician and resuscitationista with interests in simulation, medical education, wellness in medicine, and faculty development."
https://www.linkedin.com/in/colleen-smith-338b297a/

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q97Cxqq4knM
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

This can only be a bad dream. Please tell me it is.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHNxDzLsPeg
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

heniek1812 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:27 am [...]Here are some videos of people visiting medical facilities to show how busy they are,
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread. ... out-Corona
Unbelievable!
I am quite sure this hoax included directors and head physicians of clinics talked into thinking this is a 'necessary simulation' to be prepared for 'the real thing' !
This is called a psyop, isn't it?! :mellow: :mellow: :blink:
alovas1980

Who can explain to me the following?

Let’s say we accept for the sake of this question everything the official media tells us, that there is a fast spreading deadly virus etc.

We know even asymptomatic people can infect other people with it. The second case in Europe and the very first case in Germany was like that:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/wo ... h-12360060
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/ ... 44874.html
Germany's first confirmed coronavirus patient caught the disease from a Chinese colleague who visited Germany last week, officials said on Tuesday. The case is the first human-to-human transmission reported on European soil. The Chinese employee, a woman from Shanghai, "started to feel sick on the flight home on January 23", Andreas Zapf, head of the Bavarian State Office for Health and Food Safety, said at a news conference. A 33-year-old German man, with whom she had attended a meeting in Bavaria, tested positive for the virus on Monday evening. The development means Germany has become the second European country after France to confirm its first case of coronavirus.
The most Chinese cases were in Hubei region so we can limit the question to Hubei. 60 million people live in the Hubei region. About 80,000 people were infected with SARS-CoV-2. 3186 people died because of the Coronavirus. That is what they say officially. There is no vaccination, there are no real working treatments.
So, what is the official version why it is stopped. 59,920,000 people didn’t get the virus in Hubei. If we say 50 times more people got it like Dr. Martin Makary says from Johns Hopkins University, that means 4 million infected people and 54 million not infected. 54 million people without any protection against this deadly virus.

Why did the epidemic stop in Hubei??? Even when we accept everything they say, it doesn’t make sense at all.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

alovas1980 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:29 pm Why did the epidemic stop in Hubei??? Even when we accept everything they say, it doesn’t make sense at all.
Absolutely, dear Alovas, that's what I tell everyone who claims it's because the Chinese handled it so well with all their lockdown measures. And now they can open up society again and the virus won't spread any more, because everyone who was locked in got over the disease and is immune now. What a load of bollocks. They claim there can be very long incubation periods. What if only a single patient is still infectious, won't he infect the whole remaining "non-immune" population due to "exponential spread" in a few weeks again?

Anyone who can't see that this is just because the Chinese changed the definitions for testing on Feb 12 and then again shortly after, must be deaf, dumb and blind. But even intelligent people I talk to don't get this. They'd rather question my sources and accuse ME of not trusting authorities. It's really a very sad state of affairs. A real litmus test for the people you thought you knew.
Last edited by rusty on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

bhicks wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:27 pm
rusty wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:15 pm
As a general indicator if there is currently really such thing as "virus spreading", detectable by the test kit, the ratio between tested people and positive results (given the test method and the tested group remains more or less constant with regard to symptoms) gives a much more reliable picture here. We can see for example in the following picture, that there currently is only a small rise in positive cases (blue line), it seems to end up more or less at the 15% mark:

Source: https://coronadaten.wordpress.com/ (German)
Just checked out this article. Great stuff, this is what I thought all along, that more testing will show more cases if we believe the "virus spreading" story, so exponentially more testing will give the appearance of exponentially increasing cases. It amazes me how intelligent well reasoned people (like most of my friends and family) lose their critical reasoning during times of fear.

Yet, as that analysis shows, if there was something exponentially increasing, we would greater infection %, which we are not seeing.
Exactly.

I just did the same for the data from Iceland. The raw data can be gathered here: https://www.covid.is/data
I appreciate this very much, because it's the most detailed collection of data I saw so far. I just put it into an EXCEL sheet and created the ONLY GRAPHS THAT REALLY MATTER: The percentage of infected among those tested. This took me 15 minutes:

It must be understood that there are two test regimes
  • The NUHI data collected from sick patients in hospitals. The overall ratio of those tested positive is currently 13%, which corresponds pretty well with what we know from other test regimes among symptomatic patients
  • The deCODE data is collected on all voluntary persons, the vast majority of whom is asymptomatic. The ratio of infected is below 1%. This is also a ratio we commonly see among asymptomatic persons. Most of them must be considered "false-positives" anyway. But they are probably testing every person only once, just in order to avoid confusion :lol:
The most important outcome: Within the month of NUHI testing and the two weeks of deCODE testing there is no rise in the ratio of the infected.

In this article they talk a lot of stuff about the testing but do not even try to mention this. At least they mention the number of tests, but followed by the usual "infection" bunk:
Of 3,787 individuals tested in the country, a total of 218 positive cases have been identified so far. "At least half of those infected contracted the virus while travelling abroad, mostly in high-risk areas in the European Alps (at least 90)," the government said on Monday.
Question: How much more likely are you to get tested if you have symptoms after traveling to "high risk areas"?
alovas1980

I have a theory. They just told us on the Hungarian TV that we successfully “flattened the curve”, while we didn’t have real curfew.
In the meantime, in The Netherlands and Australia they are experimenting with BCG vaccine against the Coronavirus. BCG vaccination is not compulsory there.
In Hungary the BCG vaccination is compulsory. Everyone gets it immediately after birth. We also have very few infected people. From the 10 million people living in Hungary, only 447 people are infected and 15 people are dead officially from the Coronavirus. Of course, they get these low numbers, because they didn't test many people. They use 2-4 tests per people and they only used until now 13,301 tests in total.

So maybe Hungary and other countries where BCG is compulsory will be the positive examples. The compulsory BCG vaccine is protected the whole country, while in Italy and other places where there is very little vaccination, there are a lot of dying people. We will see, it is just a theory.

About the BCG vaccination research:
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/24/co ... rkers-bcg/
alovas1980

A link to the Hungarian news:
"The main goal of epidemiological measures is to flatten the curve in order to avoid too many simultaneous cases overwhelming the healthcare system, Müller explained, assessing that this was a success."
https://index.hu/english/2020/03/30/cor ... l_officer/
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

bhicks wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:27 pm
As a general indicator if there is currently really such thing as "virus spreading", detectable by the test kit, the ratio between tested people and positive results (given the test method and the tested group remains more or less constant with regard to symptoms) gives a much more reliable picture here. We can see for example in the following picture, that there currently is only a small rise in positive cases (blue line), it seems to end up more or less at the 15% mark:

Just checked out this article. Great stuff, this is what I thought all along, that more testing will show more cases if we believe the "virus spreading" story, so exponentially more testing will give the appearance of exponentially increasing cases. It amazes me how intelligent well reasoned people (like most of my friends and family) lose their critical reasoning during times of fear.

Yet, as that analysis shows, if there was something exponentially increasing, we would greater infection %, which we are not seeing.

If we assume the percentage of positives stays at e.g. 15% while the number of tests gets ramped up, e.g. doubled every 8 days, we still get the same curve just scaled by a fraction, don't we? The absolute number of positives still rises with the number of tests claimed to have been done. But I also think this is possibly a very important question to tackle. The growth model of spreading infections is also integral to the infectious viral disease concept. I guess it might have been established by concensus in the past, and that might be treated as something like a natural law basis for the things that are being spun.
Undoctored

Unread post by Undoctored »

Note I posted the following on Sunday, March 29, at 3:35 PM Eastern Time (emphasis added), exactly two weeks before Easter Sunday, April 12:
Undoctored wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:35 pm Something is in store for April 11. My prediction is that we will get some kind of official statement that the virus has reached its peak / curve has been successfully flattened / thanks to our “social distancing” we have avoided catastrophe, and that it is now safe for healthy people to lead normal lives.
At 5:00 PM Eastern Time, President Trump gave a White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing with headlines saying Trump announces social distancing guidelines extended to April 30

Yes, he did extend his “social distancing guidelines” until May Day, but he doubles down on his hope, nay, prediction, that the worst will be over by Easter.
I want the American people to know that your selfless, inspiring, and valiant efforts are saving countless lives. You're making the difference. The modeling estimates that the peak in death rate is likely to hit in two weeks. So, I'll say it again: The peak, the highest point of death rates - remember this - is likely to hit in two weeks. Nothing would be worse than declaring victory before the victory is won. That would be the greatest loss of all.
When pressed on his previous statement about getting back to work by Easter he clarified:
I didn't say "Easter." I said, "It would be a great thing, if we could do it by Easter." And we know much more now that we knew two, three weeks ago. Easter should be the peak number, and it should start coming down, and hopefully very substantially from that point.
Here are the specific guidelines, by the way, titled "15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD":

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/u ... _315PM.pdf

Page one has this:
Listen to and follow the directions of your STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES.

IF YOU FEEL SICK, stay home. Do not go to work. Contact your medical provider.

IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE SICK, keep them at home. Do not send them to school. Contact your medical provider.

IF SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS TESTED POSITIVE for the coronavirus,. keep the entire household at home. Do not go to work. Do not go to school. Contact your medical provider.

IF YOU ARE AN OLDER PERSON, stay home and away from other people.

IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH A SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITION that can put you at increased risk (for example, a condition that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system), stay home and away from other people.
Page two recommends some more drastic measures for the “healthy” for good measure, such as working or schooling from home “whenever possible” and avoiding large gatherings, but nothing about keeping a six-foot distance and nothing about avoiding shaking hands. According to this plan, it’s entirely possible for most people to go back to work the day after Easter.
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

The 'model' in New Zealand seems to be: "If community transmisson takes off in New Zealand the number of cases will double every 5 days."

3rd video at 1:14: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12319204
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

slowanon wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:04 am The 'model' in New Zealand seems to be: "If community transmisson takes off in New Zealand the number of cases will double every 5 days."

3rd video at 1:14: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12319204
Covid 19 coronavirus: Marist College has country's biggest cluster
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12321000
One of my neighbour's kids attends Marist College, she's in isolation cooped up in her bedroom.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

slowanon wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:01 pm If we assume the percentage of positives stays at e.g. 15% while the number of tests gets ramped up, e.g. doubled every 8 days, we still get the same curve just scaled by a fraction, don't we? The absolute number of positives still rises with the number of tests claimed to have been done. But I also think this is possibly a very important question to tackle. The growth model of spreading infections is also integral to the infectious viral disease concept. I guess it might have been established by concensus in the past, and that might be treated as something like a natural law basis for the things that are being spun.
Absolutely. I'm still trying to find some sort of proof that this consensus is demonstrably true at least to a certain extent. Until then my working hypothesis remains, that these tests are RANDOMLY positive, but much more so in symptomatic patients than in healthy persons and even more in the deceased. The vast majority of even the dissenters on the C affair agree, that the virus exists (but is not as dangerous as claimed). I guess that for most mainstream virologists this fact of symptomatic people responding to the tests in much greater numbers (~5-15% compared to ~1-2%) already constitutes "proof" that the virus exists and causes symptoms. This must not be true, but it's not easy to disprove it. The fact that you may find other sequences (like "inluenza strains") in similar numbers in symptomatic people will probably only reinforce this belief. It's the same with antibody testing like HIV. Just because you find more of these proteins (correlation) in persons with disease conditions does not prove any sort of causation or specific pathogen.

I also want to remind you, that the results of the tests strongly depend on the equipment and procedures used and that the final evaluation of the results is always subject to interpretation (which will not be made by the laboratory alone). Please take a look again at the Singapore study of subsequent testing for the same patients:
Although it can be stated that the probability for testing positive again is much higher if you tested positive before, it is far from consistent. This should be at least considered as a problem of many false negatives (or false positives, it's hard to tell :lol: ).

Back to the topic of our numbers: The German RKI has released the number of tests only on one day. On page 6 you find the following table:

Code: Select all

Week  Number of tests    Positives  Laboratories
  11           127457   7582 (5.9%)          114
  12           348619  23820 (6.8%)          176

So there was a massive rise in tests (three-fold) from one week to the next, when the ratio of positives only increased from 5.9% to 6.8% (and we don't know anything about the health state of the cases and the outcome in different laboratories). If you don't have a general increase in symptoms, there should be no need to increase testing, unless you simply want to have a better coverage. But then you have to communicate your numbers with the required caution. Only communicating the number of new cases is certainly confusing at best. They have since excluded the number of tests from their reports. This should tell you something.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Just for perspective:

According to the metrics available from available sources, in particular the UN's Food and Agriculture Organization, 25,000 people die every day from hunger, or roughly 2.25 million so far this year alone. (Interestingly no readily available data on hunger deaths by the WHO, which seems a conspicuous avoidance, as other impacts such as stunting and wasting are published. The link below is from the year 2002, but current primary source data on hunger deaths from those promoting the Corona pandemic is less in evidence.)

http://www.fao.org/english/newsroom/new ... 03-en.html

Compared to 43,272 dead from Corona so-called.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I await a cogent an explanation from those so devoted to protecting the world how massive interruptions in supply chains and income streams are going to help alleviate "food insecurity" for those already on the brink of dying from hunger. A simple oversight, no doubt.