The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by simonshack »

THE STRANGE CASE OF LOMBARDY'S "COVID CARNAGE"

ImageLombardy

As I sit out my Italian house arrest (which I hear may be prolonged beyond June 2020) trying to wrap my mind around this 'pandemic' insanity and its inane media coverage, one particular oddity keeps bothering me regarding the supposed "territorial diffusion of the deadly virus": namely, the very strange case of Lombardy - where (mostly elderly) people seem to be dying like flies.

Let's first take a look at some recent, officially-released stats & figures:

Up till yesterday, the alleged COVID-19 victims in Lombardy were 2549 - out of a total of 3405 Italian victims. Ergo, almost 75% of all Italian COVID-19 deaths would be concentrated in Lombardy! (which hosts a mere 16% of the Italian population).

Up till yesterday, the alleged COVID-19 victims in the world were 10031. Ergo, the death toll in Lombardy (2549) accounts for 25.4% of the GLOBAL "Covid" death toll !

So the question becomes: WHY Lombardy? Are there any indications to be found which may explain this apparent carnage currently going on in Lombardy?

Before we get on, please know that our former forum administrator, 'Nonhocapito' - who happens to be from Milan (Lombardy) - has been in touch with some friends of his (nurses / hospital workers in a couple of Lombardian hospitals) who have confirmed that hospitals in Lombardy are indeed currently overwhelmed by an unexpected and unprecedented surge of patients with (mostly) severe respiratory / pulmonary conditions. There have also been rumours about people dying from anomalous tromboses, blood clots or even more inexplicable brain hemorrhages - yet this hasn't been formally confirmed since the Italian health authorities have, for some unfathomable reason, imposed a ban on post-mortem autopsies of the corpses of suspected 'Covid victims'(!)...

So what clues can we find that could possibly help explain this dire situation - evidently concentrated in the northern Italian region of Lombardy? And what could possibly be the reason for people in that area dying from such diverse ailments as pneumonia and brain hemorrhages? Well, here follow a few facts that one can easily verify via appropriate google searches (some of which I am linking to below).

The meningitis vaccine campaign in Lombardy of late 2019

In the last few years, the Italian media has propagated a massive meningitis scare which, as I well recall, triggered a nation-wide debate and endless controversies as to the need for people to be vaccinated against meningitis (and this, in spite of any sort of 'epidemic spread' of the disease). As I have previously mentioned, the anti-vax movement in Italy has been particularly active and vocal, with some (official / mainstream) estimates gauging that up to 50% of Italians oppose mandatory vaccinations.

Well, between December 24, 2019 and January 18, 2020 an unprecedented campaign of FREE vaccinations (against the dreaded meningitis) was undertaken in rural regions of Lombardy. As many as 34000 Lombardian citizens (residing in various small towns) adhered to the "freebie-inoculation programme" and were injected with the vaccine. These small country towns (and rural regions of Lombardy), included Coccaglio, Capriolo, Roccafranca, Franciacorta, Sebino, Erbusco, Marone, Sarnico, Castegnato, and a few more - all of which were later (see the below-linked March 3, 2020 article) reporting cases of "Covid infections". In fact, the afore-mentioned villages were among the very first 11 Italian communes which, notoriously, suffered a TOTAL 'lager-style' lockdown (enforced with police & military checkpoints!) which effectively isolated these people from the world. Now, if you believe in aerial virus transmission, ask yourself this question: how exactly would the "virulent Covid bug" have spread around these remote, rural areas of Lombardy - yet failed to cause a 'viral disaster' in large, bustling cities such as Milan? Only Heaven knows, I guess...

Article from the "Prima Brescia" newspaper - March 3, 2020: https://primabrescia.it/cronaca/coronav ... -e-sebino/

The massive flu-vaccine campaign in Lombardy of late (or mid-late?) 2019

Now, as I've recently discovered, there wasn't only a meningitis vaccination campaign in late 2019 in Lombardy: another FAR LARGER - and unprecedented - flu-vaccination campaign (with a "new type of quadrivalent shot"- quoting Italian healthcare officials) was also undertaken in the latter part of 2019 (although some sources report that it started as early as September 2019). You may now ask: why am I saying that it was an "unprecedented" vaccine campaign? Well, as proudly announced in October 2019 by Giulio Gallera (Lombardy's welfare councillor-cum-politician), for the first time in Italian history these flushots were being made available in your local pharmacy - so as to facilitate their diffusion and reach as many people as possible. In fact, in the short video below, Gallera expresses his heartfelt hope that "ALL people over 65 years of age" will take the new, quadrivalent 2019 flushot.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSmeI5nB7I

So how did it go? Well, their new scheme (of diffusing the flushots in pharmacies) was deemed to be a roaring success - what with record numbers of people getting themselves inoculated with their new, quadrivalent 'life-saving' broth.

Here's a partial translation of a 'celebratory' article published by the Lombardian newspaper "Brescia Oggi" (dated December 14, 2019) :
LOMBARDY: Influenza, «boom» of vaccinations (December 14, 2019)

"The widespread distribution of vaccines through pharmacies and the good adherence of general practitioners are reaping good fruits. The influenza campaign launched by the Ats is in fact already recording record numbers, and is not yet completed. With this new model we have dispensed 1,183,660 vaccines in the entire Lombardy Region."
https://www.bresciaoggi.it/territori/ci ... -1.7834787
Yikes! This massive 2019 flu-shot campaign in Lombardy truly appears to have reaped "good fruits"... The question is: good fruits for... WHO(m)?

I will let everyone decide for themselves whether or not these "life-saving vaccines" (so heavily promoted and diffused in Lombardy in late 2019) may perhaps have something to do with the "Covid death toll" in Lombardy currently accounting for 25.4% of the GLOBAL "Covid" death toll !

My friendly advice to all: avoid vaccines like the plague - just to stay on the safe side. Keep well.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Simon, I think you might be right about the vaccines. Certainly the flu vaccine could have weakened the immunitary response to a novel or not novel virus.

You say:
Nonhocapito's friends appear to be oblivious to the fact that in the last few years, similarly dramatic (and inexplicable) surges of pneumonia cases have occurred in Lombardy.
My friends are not pneumologists nor infectivologists. None of the odd pneumonia occurrences you mention have happened in the area where they work (central Milan).

And regarding this random pneumonia outbreaks. What would be the odds of a random pneumonia outbreak happening right after the outbreaks in China? What would be the odds of both causing the same kind of interstitial double pneumonia? What are the odds of the first patients being directly traceable to contacts with China? Either all of this is completely fake, or you have to accept the idea of an actual virus or pathogen of some sort having been planted or having occurred across the globe, and having somehow moved out of china.

As I said the idea that vaccines might have weakened the population seems very credible. The idea that the vaccines themselves should have caused the disease months later (the vaccination programs stretch over months) seems a bit too fantastic to me.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

nonhocapito wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:27 pm What would be the odds of a random pneumonia outbreak happening right after the outbreaks in China? What would be the odds of both causing the same kind of interstitial double pneumonia? What are the odds of the first patients being directly traceable to contacts with China? Either all of this is completely fake, or you have to accept the idea of an actual virus or pathogen of some sort having been planted or having occurred across the globe, and having somehow moved out of china.
Dear nonhocapito,

If you have time, please read the two papers I posted regarding Tuberculosis link. It's a possible explanation. Even though TB symptoms are different, I can't help but think there is a link here that may answer these questions.
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:27 pm What are the odds of the first patients being directly traceable to contacts with China? Either all of this is completely fake, or you have to accept the idea of an actual virus or pathogen of some sort having been planted or having occurred across the globe, and having somehow moved out of china.

As I said the idea that vaccines might have weakened the population seems very credible. The idea that the vaccines themselves should have caused the disease months later (the vaccination programs stretch over months) seems a bit too fantastic to me.
Dear nonho, you wrote: "What are the odds of the first patients being directly traceable to contacts with China?"

I don't know where you get your "news" from, nor can I fathom why you (a seasoned critical thinker) would present such news as fact - as you clearly seem to be doing. Besides, even if one takes the mainstream "news" and "science" data as gospel, there has been to my knowledge no consensus whatsoever as to whether this "COVID-19" came from China or not - only an endless and bewildering flow of speculations, contradictory "scientific" evidence and plain hearsay. For instance:

Coronavirus, il direttore del "Network Science Institute" di Boston: "Paziente zero introvabile per casi invisibili"
"Se in Italia non si riesce a trovare il paziente zero del coronavirus è perché potrebbe essere asintomatico, potrebbe essere quindi un caso 'invisibile'". Lo afferma il fisico esperto di sistemi complessi Alessandro Vespignani, direttore del "Network Science Institute" dell'Università di Boston."

https://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/cronaca ... 002a.shtml

and...

"Al Sacco è stato isolato il ceppo italiano, con trasmissione secondaria e autoctona che circola nel Nord Italia, che è diverso da quello dell’Ospedale Spallanzani che veniva dalla coppia di cinesi ricoverati. È una conferma che il virus si evolve e cambia come tipico dei coronavirus che mutano spesso attenuando la loro forza."
https://www.vanityfair.it/news/cronache ... o-italiano

and...

Coronavirus, nessun paziente ha contatti con la Cina: si sono tutti infettati in Italia
Nessun paziente ha un collegamento con la Cina e quindi il ‘paziente zero’ è già guarito e
non è mai stato individuato. I pazienti attualmente in cura non sono i primi ad essere stati infettati da coronavirus in Italia. Questi i dati che emergono dall’indagine epidemiologica pubblicata sul sito Epicentro dell’Istituto Superiore di Sanità oggi, 10 marzo.
https://www.fanpage.it/attualita/corona ... in-italia/

You then wrote: "Either all of this is completely fake, or you have to accept the idea of an actual virus or pathogen of some sort having been planted or having occurred across the globe, and having somehow moved out of china."

Well, if it were a deadly (and highly contagious) virus or pathogen that somehow moved out of China - how do you explain (for instance) ZERO deaths in Russia to this day?

I'd really appreciate a sensible and rational answer to my last question - thanks ! :)
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

nonhocapito wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:27 pm What would be the odds of a random pneumonia outbreak happening right after the outbreaks in China? What would be the odds of both causing the same kind of interstitial double pneumonia? What are the odds of the first patients being directly traceable to contacts with China?
I'd say the odds are: Nearly 100%. If you start off by initially testing persons with symptoms who had contacs with China ONLY. Remember that this test is RANDOMLY positive in about 1% of asymptomatic people and RANDOMLY positive in up to 15% of people with severe symptoms. The probability can probably be further increased if you lower the threshold on the test or increase the number of PCR cycles.

Apart from that... the article by David Crowe directly contradicts your claim and states that the FIRST CASES IN LOMBARDY HAD NO CONTACT to China or anyone suspicious at all! So making a claim either way is just a piece of cake.

Thanks to Simon for pointing out the previous outbreaks in 2018 and 2019. This could help to put everything more into perspective. It would at least open up the possibility that we have NO EXCESS MORTALITY and at the same time have HUGE OUTBREAKS of pneumonia ... if this is something which happens regularly every year!

You know, in Germany, after Wolfgang Wodarg was torn apart in the mainstream media for his "bold and unscientific claims", the next reputable virologist enters the scene and calls the current measures dangerous and unnecessary: Prof. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi. One of his claims is that China and northern Italy have one thing in common: very bad air. So far I can corrobate this only during the summer months when it's hot, but it may as well be true for winter and contribute to the respiratory problems.

However, Simon and noho, the vaccinations of 2019 can certainly not account for the outbreaks in 2018 and the beginning of 2019.
Last edited by rusty on Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

rusty wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:37 pm However, Simon and noho, the vaccinations of 2019 can certainly not account for the outbreaks in 2018 and the beginning of 2019.
Dear Rusty, a quick question: why would it be impossible for the late 2019 flu-vaccination campaigns to have any relation to the early 2020 outbreak?
As far as I know, there's plenty of studies / documentation & literature regarding the adverse effects of vaccines describing how people (depending on their specific immune responses/ health conditions, etc.) will develop mild/ severe/ or even fatal reactions within hours, days or weeks of the inoculation.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

nonhocapito wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:27 pm
And regarding this random pneumonia outbreaks. What would be the odds of a random pneumonia outbreak happening right after the outbreaks in China? What would be the odds of both causing the same kind of interstitial double pneumonia? What are the odds of the first patients being directly traceable to contacts with China? Either all of this is completely fake, or you have to accept the idea of an actual virus or pathogen of some sort having been planted or having occurred across the globe, and having somehow moved out of china.
Dear nonhocapito,

Since I have no way of verifying the premise (“same kind of interstitial pneumonia”) of your question above, please allow me to ask a couple of questions that involve analysis of more objectively verifiable claims.

Namely, what are the odds that a pandemic exercise (by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Johns Hopkins) that actually used the word “coronavirus” was run a full 2 months prior to the first reported case of “Coronavirus”?

Moreover, what are the odds that a new sensational illness makes celebrities (see: Celebrities allegedly infected)
especially prone to getting it?
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

simonshack wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:15 pm
rusty wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:37 pm However, Simon and noho, the vaccinations of 2019 can certainly not account for the outbreaks in 2018 and the beginning of 2019.
Dear Rusty, a quick question: why would it be impossible for the late 2019 flu-vaccination campaigns to have any relation to the early 2020 outbreak?
I didn't say that, dear Simon. They may play a part in the 2020 outbreak, possibly worsening it. I was referring to the earlier outbreaks 2018 and 2019 that happened BEFORE the massive campaigns you mentioned. However there may have been other vaccination campaigns before, of course. But since you seem to assume that Lombardy was subject to more or different campaigns than any other part of Italy or other countries, I think we'd need to collect a lot more data for this to be fully conclusive. I just wanted to point out that there may be other factors, such as bad air, which makes the population of Lombardy especially prone to this kind of disease, not just this year, but every year.
simonshack
Administrator

rusty wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:46 pm I didn't say that, dear Simon. .
Oops - my bad (should have read your post more carefully!)
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I don't know if this is already mentioned here. It seems that there was/is a difference in Lombardy regarding testing for coronavirus. And there was/is some political battle between Lombardy and the central government.

This article is from February 27

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/worl ... virus.html
You can read it for free but you have to reduce your privacy settings. I will quote the most important parts.
It’s not every day that Italy is accused of being overly efficient, but Lombardy’s response has, unusually, been criticized for its vigor at a time when most governments are worried about being accused of doing too little.

Much of that criticism has come from rival Italian officials at the national level, no doubt concerned about Italy’s blighted image — and their own — as the number of cases in the country has spiked to 650, with 17 deaths.
As a result, the dispute in Lombardy has taken on dimensions in politics, epidemiology and crisis communications that are likely to have consequences in any broader outbreak.

At its heart, the debate centers on testing.

The central government argues that other regions within Italy and other countries have respected global guidelines by focusing tests on people showing symptoms of the virus.
But according to the Health Ministry, Lombardy has also carried out swab tests on people who are more likely to have come into contact with infected people, even if they have no symptoms themselves.

Experts at the World Health Organization and Italy’s Health Ministry said in interviews that it was possible that Lombardy had created an inflated perception of the threat by including in case totals people who tested positive for the virus but who had not gotten sick. But many scientists say that attempting to track even mild cases of the virus is essential to containing its spread.
On Thursday, after insisting that their comprehensive approach to testing was the right one, Lombardy said it would now conform with national and international guidelines and test only people showing symptoms.

But the numbers tallied in Lombardy’s approach have already made Italy a focus of international concern.
Lombardy officials said they preferred to know who had the virus.

“Either you hide problems under a carpet, or you lift the carpet and you clean the floor,” Attilio Fontana, the region’s president, said in an interview in his office, with views over a foggy and eerily quiet Milan, 29 floors above the virus hunters.

Mr. Fontana is a leading member of the League party, led by the nationalist Matteo Salvini, who has not been shy about leveraging the crisis to pursue his aim of bringing down Mr. Conte’s government. Mr. Salvini has argued in recent days that Mr. Conte had fumbled the response to the crisis and needed to be replaced.

Mr. Fontana said he disagreed with Mr. Conte’s “way of dealing with the crisis.” The region’s tests were necessary, he argued, suggesting that if other places tested as rigorously, they would find more cases, too.
I still think the fear is playing a big role. And this difference in testing is likely to have made people in Lombardy more afraid.
simonshack
Administrator

Found this at Fakeologist.com : http://fakeologist.com/blog/2020/03/21/ ... ie-before/

Ab wrote:
We’ve seen this movie before
No new psyops under the sun. Just rebranded and newly dusted from the history bin.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bOHYZhL0WQ

At the moment I'm speechless and a bit jaded by all this insanity - so I'll appreciate if someone would take the time to comment on the above TV programme from 1976. And by the way, let's always keep in mind that this virulent insanity originates mostly from the USA (e.g. its sickening Big Pharma) - not from China, Italy or Iran.

It can hardly be a coincidence that the USA had planned its "DEFENDER EUROPE 20" invasion many months in advance of this utterly phony "p(l)andemic". How anyone can still think that this "virus epidemic" (what with its military lockdown & martial laws) just happened to coincide with this massive military "exercise" is beyond me.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Somebody down the thread already noticed that it's not an usual stupid psyop like countless ones over the years—it's something much bigger, and unfortunatelly we are just in an initial stage of it.

Right now I can risk a theory that a big component is a societal REVOLUTION. Here in Poland main sewage media keeps pumping this "stayathome" narrative ad nauseam. One can open a bank account via selfie now and I bullshit you not. I am bombarded with sms messages informing me how various institutions like utilities bend over backwards to protect me from "pandemic" and I can literally take care of everything needed online.

Cash absolutely essential component of any freedom to speak of already shunned as contagious. It was quick.

My kids have been kicked out of their preschool and now the the playgrounds are closed even the small shitty one in the middle of my apartments block patio. Older kids receive their homework online , doctors , therapists go online too. Just like that. Last year we had a country wide teachers' strike , failed one and now I can clearly see the predictive programming/conditioning angle.

Families will be hit the hardest people on lockdown with kids losing their shit out of boredom not to mention layoffs, bankruptcies , way and quality of life annihilated. Future divorce rate only way is up after the courts open again . Just wait for crime rate to go to the moon, riots when food supply chains go bust not to mention strangled public healthcare infrastructure and this one alone is genocidal right here right now. Don't people break their heads, get injured anymore ? No wonder ERs are clogged when hospitals go offline plus people invade the open ones with regular flue out of fear of non existant COVID 19. Biggest hospital in Warsaw closed because somebody was suspected of the virus, various others forcibly turned into contagious disease fighting facilities. This shit is insane way above my conspiracy inclined head and I can imagine a lot.

I would say at least 20 years to fuck the sheeple over to this stage of tyrany and TPTB pulled it off in 2 weeks!!! People took this up their asses with zero fucks given blessing the government for caring for them that much .

All this without a single vote in parliaments , prime minister and a health minister move things via decrees/ orders. Hopefully the sheeple will think this democracy sham over again ( no chance! )

Cops waste resources to check on quarantined people but now you can prove you are home via fucking selfie too.

Important stuff is that people self police themelves ratting on the ones trying to live normally something always frowned upon due to hitorical reasons.

So digitalization, alienation, deflating the debts and their mirror savings, shrinking economies, turning EU into the super federal state, new digital currency , chips in our asses , forced vaccinations and many many more angles I can't see right now.

Fucking New World Order
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

Seneca wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:18 pm I don't know if this is already mentioned here. It seems that there was/is a difference in Lombardy regarding testing for coronavirus. And there was/is some political battle between Lombardy and the central government.

This article is from February 27

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/worl ... virus.html
You can read it for free but you have to reduce your privacy settings. I will quote the most important parts.
The central government argues that other regions within Italy and other countries have respected global guidelines by focusing tests on people showing symptoms of the virus.
But according to the Health Ministry, Lombardy has also carried out swab tests on people who are more likely to have come into contact with infected people, even if they have no symptoms themselves.

Experts at the World Health Organization and Italy’s Health Ministry said in interviews that it was possible that Lombardy had created an inflated perception of the threat by including in case totals people who tested positive for the virus but who had not gotten sick. But many scientists say that attempting to track even mild cases of the virus is essential to containing its spread.
On Thursday, after insisting that their comprehensive approach to testing was the right one, Lombardy said it would now conform with national and international guidelines and test only people showing symptoms.

But the numbers tallied in Lombardy’s approach have already made Italy a focus of international concern.
Mr. Fontana is a leading member of the League party, led by the nationalist Matteo Salvini, [...]

Mr. Fontana said he disagreed with Mr. Conte’s “way of dealing with the crisis.” The region’s tests were necessary, he argued, suggesting that if other places tested as rigorously, they would find more cases, too.
As I see it, the tests provide the numbers on paper so that they can then claim there's a pandemic. It seems they got the ball rolling initially in China and Lombardy, then with the WHO declaration and to a large extent with the media, and now it keeps going due the structure, hierarchy etc. of the medical system, the established virus theory is maintaining the momentum, if this makes sense.

I wonder who decided about that kind of testing in Lombardy.

Am I getting it right that Mr. Fontana was in favor of the 'doing as many tests as possible' approach?
Mr. Fontana is a leading member of the League party, led by the nationalist Matteo Salvini, [...]
From what I've seen Matteo Salvini has some interesting Russian connections. (By Russia I mean former KGB-man leader Vladimir Putin and I reckon continuation of some old Soviet power structures.)

Since the 2015 migration crisis in Europe, which seems to have provided an opportunity for growth for nationalist political groups like Matteo Salvini's, these empowered nationalist political groups seemed to be almost always keen to argue for closed borders in Europe. Often they also seemed to have Russian connections, for example Le Pen of France or Orban of Hungary.

Look at the state in which the European Union is currently. If closed borders in Europe was some sort of goal for these groups, they might have hit the jackpot with this situation, and extrapolating it, in the future they might even be able to argue for that not only from the position of backwards nationalists anymore but as the ones who have the medical safety of their nations most on their minds.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

simonshack wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:30 pm Another most legitimate question is: could this massive / unprecedented flu-vaccination campaign perhaps be somehow related to the 2020 "Coronavirus carnage" in Lombardy?

We may never know - but I feel that the above information was well worth the time I spent looking for it. -_-

My friendly advice to all: avoid vaccines like the plague - just to stay on the safe side.
Besides the flu vaccine, what about the pneumonia vaccine? Is that common in Italy? Would they have been offered together? All kinds of vaccines are pushed here in the US. They are usually free (rare for treatment in the US) and you'll see banners anywhere there is a pharmacy, which means grocery stores, walmarts, etc

You Can Get Influenza and Either Pneumococcal Vaccine at the Same Time
You can get either pneumococcal vaccine (but not both) when you get the influenza (flu) vaccine. While you don’t need a pneumococcal vaccine every year, it is important to get a flu vaccine each flu season. Having the flu increases your risk of getting pneumococcal disease.

https://www.cdc.gov/features/adult-pneu ... index.html
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

File this under:

All you need is “love”

Expert: Virus is 'angel of death' for older people

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1k4wys-0ps

(5 Mar 2020) A panel of infectious disease experts briefed the House Science Committee on Thursday, saying a vaccine to protect against the novel coronavirus is at least one year away. Dr. Peter Hotez, an infectious disease expert from Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital said a safe and effective vaccine could be as many as two years away. "It really depends on the safety signals that we're seeing with these vaccines," he said. Dr. John Brownstein of Boston Children's Hospital said government investment in research and infrastructure is key. "By investing in our neighbors and promoting health initiatives outside of our borders, we help reduce the threat of an outbreak reaching the United States," said Brownstein. "There is another essential step to being prepared - long term support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and for local departments of Public Health." The panel stressed the need to protect the most vulnerable in the population, especiall elderly individuals in nursing homes. "This is like the angel of death for older individuals," Dr. Hotez said. Hotez also said emergency responders and health care officials are alos particularly at risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1k4wys-0ps
CNN Coronavirus Town Hall - Nebraska Medicine

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2HQ8kvbeow

On CNN's coronavirus town hall with Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta, our own Dr. Mark Rupp and one of the former cruise ship passengers still in isolation at our National Quarantine Unit share their experiences treating the disease and living with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2HQ8kvbeow
Coronavirus: Gal Gadot, Natalie Portman, Zoe Kravitz and others sing 'Imagine' to lift spirits

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLPmMHX6eEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLPmMHX6eEU

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: