THE KISS DISCO - Brazil - January 27, 2013

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
SmokingGunII

Re: THE KISS DISCO - Brazil - January 27, 2013

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I've just read this open mouthed for two reasons. One; Simon's facial comparisons. :wacko: Two: I had exactly the same thought as Brian before I read his post!

I wish I had more time to actually look into some of these events, but work/family prevents me from being anything but an avid reader for much of the time now. Simon, just thought this was worth mentioning, less you think you are being ignored or that your research is not appreciated. :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Fuck you too bitch!

Girls - Are you the next Internet Celebrity Victim? Or "How to avoid death in unnatural ways".

Don't have modelling photographs taken at funny angles.

Don't flash the evil hand of cornholio :lol:

Don't have a bricklayer sculpt your eyebrows - DeSoto stylee.

I'm sure there are others.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:
Don't flash the evil hand of cornholio :lol:

I'm sure there are others.
Yes Brian, there are at least half-a-dozen 'victims' in the KISS memorials flashing this hand sign - but I won't bother posting them right now. However, your comment inspired me as to how to start this follow-up post of my KISS DISCO research which, of course, has brought me to look into all sorts of aspects related to the Brazilian blogosphere, mainstream media and government circles. As ever, I will try to synthesize my diggings and thoughts into short and concise paragraphs - so as not to bore the casual reader of this forum. I know, this may put me at risk of sounding 'superficial' - but I pledge to elaborate in more detail about this particular research at a later stage - providing that further interest towards this event emerges in the future.

CLEO PIRES

ImageImage

Cléo Pires is a famous Brazilian actress, TV-personality, Playboy magazine covergirl, next Bond-movie Bond-girl candidate, in other words, a well-known Brazilian celebrity sweetheart. The below image is from an article featuring her wounded hand - as she got hurt playing drums in a samba school last year (Dec 2012). The title goes:

"Cléo Pires shows her bandaged hand after being immersed in samba school"
http://revistaquem.globo.com/QUEM-News/ ... samba.html

So what on Earth, you may ask, has this sultry actress have to do with the KISS DISCO event? Well, as it happens, an 'oddly coincidental' twitter post (containing a few words of a song) posted by Cléo on the morning of January 27 2013 created a major stir across the Brazilian blogosphere. The verse she posted (out of some music lyrics by the band 'Criolo') went like this:

“Vamos às atividades do dia. Lavar os copos, contar os corpos e sorrir. Ah, essa morna rebeldia.”
"Let's get on in daily activities, wash the glasses, count the bodies and smile. Oh, this warm rebellion"

Cléo promptly issued a public apology "to all the victims of the KISS DISCO tragedy" - for what she says was only a "horrible coincidence". Apparently, she just woke up that morning and felt the need to express these words. It was all an innocent, yet "horrible coincidence"...

"Sem saber da tragédia, Cleo Pires se desculpa por música postada"
"Unaware of the tragedy, Cleo Pires apologizes for the posted music verse"
http://reportermt.com.br/mais_lidas/noticia/25545

Short Youtube video about the 'mishap' (for Brazilian readers): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToyVHSsNxSU

So, due to my damned/incorrigible/compulsive curiosity, I decided to learn more about Cléo and her career. Well, it so happens that her prime claim to fame is to have been cast as "Maria" in the most controversial Brazilian movie of all times: "LULA, filho do Brasil"(2009). This blatant propaganda movie was all about gloryfying the former Brazilian president LULA's early life, and was released at the time when his designed successor (Dilma Rousseff, the current Brazilian president) was campaigning for office. The multi-million dollar movie was roundly lambasted by critics for being financed by state-funded corporations friendly to Lula (i.e. - by taxpayers' monies). But, not to digress too much, let's see in what role Cléo Pires was cast in that movie: as it happens, Cléo played the part of Lula's first wife "Maria de Lourdes", who mysteriously died (either of "hepathitis" or by some non-descript "infection") at age 22 with a 7-month baby in her womb. The coroner who handled the case, Belmiro Acquesta, was (in)famously known for falsifying the death records of tortured dissidents of the old military regime - and Lula himself is on record saying that he refused to have an autopsy made of the corpse of his first wife, Maria. A sad and murky story - if there ever was one...

Full story here (for Brazilian readers): http://revistaepoca.globo.com/Revista/E ... HUMBO.html
LULA and his first wife MARIA DE LOURDES

Now, let's see: the KISS DISCO event took place in a town called 'Santa Maria" (which is located in the Southern Brazilian province - Rio Grande Do Sul - where current president Dilma Rousseff rose to political fame). The name of '"Maria de Lourdes" (Lula's first wife) is, of course, tantamount to "Saint Mary" - as every pilgrim to the worshipped town of Lourdes will tell you.

With this in mind, one may legitimately wonder: is it mere coincidence that Cléo Pires (who played Lula's first wife Maria de Lourdes) is at the center of a viral "social-network controversy" related to the KISS DISCO fire in the town of Santa Maria? Food for thought.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

^ Cleo Pires = Epic Loser

Simon don't be surprised if you encounter a Rose or Rosa or two.

Glad to be of some use in my dotage!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Kiss Disco Brazil

Sony Warehouse, Enfield, London-ish, from a year or two ago!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Jéssica de Lima Röhl, 20 or 21 years old, allegedly one of the organizers of the event at the Kiss Disco, was killed in a traffic accident on the PR-182 highway (Paraná, Brazil) along with her boyfriend, Adriano Weber Stefanel, on February 2nd.

One of several articles: http://cgn.uol.com.br/noticia/43867/org ... -em-toledo (in Portuguese)

Below is another picture from a different article in which we are told Jéssica was planning to go to the party, but her boyfriend advised her not to attend: "He probably had a premonition and asked her not to go" [...] Jéssica was very happy and thankful for his advice, and considered him an angel, while he felt like a hero for having saved someone". The article does not identify her as organizer, but says she helped sell the tickets!
http://noticias.terra.com.br/brasil/cid ... aRCRD.html

She certainly had that on-demand pull-the-string smile. Is there something funny with her right shoulder? A bit of inconsistent flash lighting, perhaps?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote:Is it mere coincidence that Cléo Pires (who played Lula's first wife Maria de Lourdes) is at the center of a viral "social-network controversy" related to the KISS DISCO fire in the town of Santa Maria? Food for thought.
Simon, I don't see a very strong name association here, despite the connection with the propaganda movie. Our Lady has countless titles, many of which are used as toponyms or as first names in one form or another. For example:

Nossa Senhora Aparecida
Nossa Senhora Auxiliadora
Nossa Senhora das Candeias
Nossa Senhora do Carmo
Nossa Senhora da Consolação
Nossa Senhora das Dores
Nossa Senhora de Fátima
Nossa Senhora de Guadalupe
Nossa Senhora da Imaculada Conceição
Nossa Senhora de Lourdes
Nossa Senhora da Medalha Milagrosa
Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro
Nossa Senhora das Rosas
Nossa Senhora do Rosário

Here is a list of 320 titles of Our Lady:
http://www.abadiacg.org.br/web/Catedral ... nhora.html

In addition, based on taxpayer info (CPF), over 13 million Brazilian women are named Maria ... usually Maria plus a second prename, whether of religious inspiration or not.
http://www.istoe.com.br/assuntos/semana ... ES+EXISTEM

However, perhaps the greater name association is with the actress's last name: Pires.
Although "pires" can mean saucer, it is "pira" (fire, pyre) which comes to mind. "Pirar" also means to go crazy.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Flabbergasted,

I may have worded my last post unclearly, but I'm sure you can see that there was a lot more to it than the simple Maria De Lourdes / Santa Maria connection. I'd be curious to read your comments on the possible Brazilian media & government complicities in this affair - or if you think it was just more of the same old holocaust-reminder propaganda directed at the younger Brazilian generation. To be sure, I certainly do not pretend to have figured it out - far from it. I remain puzzled and flabbergasted, as this particular psyop remains open to many interpretations. Here is one that I found last night, but as you know, I'm not into that "Illuminati" stuff - and I cannot buy the notion that this was some sinister 'satanic human sacrifice', since the 245 alleged victims appear to be, once again, entirely fictitious.

Anyways, here goes... (I have a hunch that this video was made by some Brazilian "conspiracy theorist") :

DISCLAIMER: I'm only posting this video as it rightly underlines a few absolutely undeniable facts, such as:
- That the 27th of January is the official Holocaust remembrance day (as designated by the UN in 2005).
- That the 27th of January 2013 was the 46th anniversary of the Apollo1 fire which killed Grissom, Chaffee and White.
- That the Brazilian mainstream media repeatedly compared the KISS fire to the WWII Holocaust gas chambers.
- That the Police Commissioner heading the fire investigation stated that all the KISS disco's CCTV cameras disappeared.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4YX5jKuSA

P.S. : So Jéssica de Lima Röhl (as mentioned in your above post) was killed in a traffic accident on the 182
highway? I guess 1+8+2 adds up to 11. But then again, my guesses are always so bloody biased! :P