Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
GabeLager
Banned

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by GabeLager »

simonshack wrote:
GabeLager wrote: I was simply pointing-out that his analysis of the photo in question was, quite frankly, weak and ill-conceived.
Thanks, Gabelager - I also found this latest image analysis rather useless.

But I don't suppose you signed up to this forum just to comment on that image?

We do encourage our members to contribute with findings of their own. Please do so before you start reviewing / opining about other members' contributions. Thanks.

You may start by responding to the "p.s" message I sent you in my welcome mail :
simonshack wrote: ps: I'd be curious to know what your personal definition of a 'smoking gun' is.
If you are proficient in image analyses, I trust you will agree that - just like 9/11 - the Boston affair has its fair share of problems on that front.
You're right; I didn't sign-up just to comment on that image. :)

No reason not to make my reply to your email public:
Hi, Simon, thanks for the prompt reply.

My personal definition of a smoking gun is an individual piece (or collection) of evidence that any reasonable person would conclude to contradict the "official story". As I said, I'm already convinced of foul play, image manipulation, and outright fabrication. But our "target audience" is the very group of people that ridicule this type of research (out of ignorance, not malice) and refuse to employ rational thinking or logic where events of this nature are concerned. My girlfriend, for example. She thinks I'm nuts, and an ass***, when I bring-up these topics. I would love to be able to show her a piece of evidence that she can actually understand (not to imply that she is unintelligent; she's very smart, but she won't be willing to look into FotoForensics), without reading a 53-page thread, to which she replies, "Holy shit. You were right!"

In any case, I'll move the discourse over to the forum so that others may benefit from the discussion.

Thanks!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

GabeLager,

Thanks for posting that private reply to me on the forum - I find it sincerely interesting. It is undoubtedly hard to share cutting-edge knowledge with other people - especially if this knowledge is uncomfortable and unsettling. All I can say is, tell your girlfriend that this world is not such a murderous place after all, where people get bombed in the streets and children get shot in their classrooms.

It's just a world full of stupid hoaxes and lies - aimed at making us, the people, become stupid! :)
GabeLager
Banned

Simon, thanks for the encouraging remarks.

Before I call it a day here (I have company arriving shortly), I do have one interesting tidbit that I can share.

I can identify two individuals in one of the widely-circulated AP photos in which both of the accused are pictured standing directly behind the individuals. Will this information be useful? I don't know, but at a minimum, it would enable inquisitive individuals or a "reporter" to contact these individuals and see what they're willing to share.

I don't see the "Attachment" tab below. How can I upload the photo to the forum? (TinEye doesn't yield any reverse-image-search results, and I'd like to find a source for the image; maybe someone else will recognize the image.)

ETA: One of the individuals that I can identify can be seen in the image of Bauman and the accused that I embedded a few posts back (she is wearing a ponytail, standing between the cop and suspect #2).
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Ha, I was waiting for that other shoe to drop! :rolleyes:

After all this alleged experience:
...I.T. professional and Web Developer (programmer) with well over a decade of highly-specialized work experience.
...university education was largely based in the graphic arts (mostly printing)...
proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite products, as well as 3D modeling and basic CAD. I have a lot to offer the forum in terms of image analysis, compositing, recreation of to-scale scenes, etc....
All we got was some thinly veiled sarcasm, a comparison of simulated hair, a disinterested "girlfriend" back-story and feigned ignorance of how to host an image on the net — all just to claim recognition of some sim in a badly faked image? Yeah, right! :angry:
GabeLager
Banned

In all candor, you're a smug bunch. If it suits your preference, I'll do away with the sarcasm. I registered here out of a genuine interest to further the investigation into these events, and you guys (with the exception of Simon) have been nothing but discourteous. If you're calling B.S. on my C.V. here, Maat, I'm happy to respond to any questions you may have with respect to my experience.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

GabeLager wrote: I can identify two individuals in one of the widely-circulated AP photos in which both of the accused are pictured standing directly behind the individuals. Will this information be useful?
Oh...so you can identify them - but cannot name their names? Hmm, no. That info won't be useful, GabeLager.
I mean what? Are we supposed to beg you for their names? Are they secret agents?

Good Heavens. I'm glad we can identify fools before they even start naming names! :lol:

Bye now, BeagleRag!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

GabeLager wrote:If you're calling B.S. on my C.V.
I think you did it yourself!
It's just a world full of stupid hoaxes and lies - aimed at making us, the people, become stupid - and buy shit
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

simonshack wrote:
GabeLager wrote: I can identify two individuals in one of the widely-circulated AP photos in which both of the accused are pictured standing directly behind the individuals. Will this information be useful?
Oh...so you can identify them - but cannot name their names? Hmm, no. That info won't be useful, GabeLager.
I mean what? Are we supposed to beg you for their names? Are they secret agents?

Good Heavens. I'm glad we can identify fools before they even start naming names! :lol:

Bye now, BeagleRag!
But he was just about to blow this whole Boston thing out of the water!

Kidding aside, I actually thought he was going to be given just a little bit more rope to hang himself with.

"I am an automobile mechanic with 14 years of experience. If it's no trouble, would you please show me how to start your car"?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

MIT Outing Club
Support the Sean A. Collier Memorial Funds
by purchasing a "Collier Strong" T Shirt for $10.

...Sean's favorite winter hiking food was pepperoni - it has so much fat in it that it doesn't freeze in below-zero temperatures. He would always bring an entire pack that you buy at Shaw's for a day hike (definitely too much food), but was always willing to share. He loved comparing different kinds of "roni" as he would call it, and of course jokingly claim that his was the best. Seeing Sean excited about the deliciousness of his pepperoni will definitely make you smile when it's so cold you can't feel your toes =).

During one hike, we tried to make it "retro MITOC themed", including yodeling. Sean claimed he wasn't much of a singer, but was one of the first to try his hand at the illusive art of yodeling. Hearing his deep voice crack over those yodels definitely made that hike (we didn't reach the top) one of the more fun hikes I've been on. He was eager to strut his plaid flannel, yodel off the sides of a mountain, enjoy eating his chocolate and roni, and be happy and cheerful even with our exceedingly slow pace.

Sean was always willing to lend a hand when needed (and even when not). I was mentioning bike troubles offhandedly to him, and he was always willing to offer suggestions and go out of his way to help - "can I take you to a bike store?" "you can get new tires here at this place" "I know someone who fixes bikes for a living - I can put you in touch", etc. I have never met a person so eager to help, so eager to be a friend, as Sean...

http://web.mit.edu/mitoc/www/#events/special.shtml

VP Biden's Funeral Speech Transcript per CNN
...You know, I get asked, like my colleagues, almost every day since 911, why? Why? Why? This terrorist phenomenon of the late 20s, the 21st -- the beginning of the 21st century. Why? People say to me, for they surely know they can never defeat us. They can never overthrow us. They can never occupy us. So, why? Why? Whether it's Al Qaeda Central out of the (INAUDIBLE) or two twisted perverted cowardly knock-off Jihadists here in Boston. Why do they do what they do? I've thought about it a lot, because I deal with it a lot. And I've come to the conclusion which is not unique to me but I do it -- they do it so instill fear, to have us in the name of our safety and security, jettison, what we value the most and what the world most values about us, our open society, our system of justice that guarantees freedom, the access of all Americans to opportunity, the free flow of information and people across this country, our transparency. That's their target....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... se.01.html
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I saw Ironman 3 today and there were references to recent events. *spoiler alert*

First, I noticed a reference to Sandy Hook. The "school" building has a large circular area in the center that looks like a giant sun dial but I guess it's supposed to be the court yard. I saw the same exact thing at the end of the movie. I searched online after the Sandy Hook event to try to find that but wasn't able to and I was shocked to see it in this movie.

Edited to add: circular sun dial structure at center of "Sandy Hook school"

Second, part of the premise of this movie was about experiments on people with missing limbs...working on ways to regenerate them. They showed a woman with a missing arm and a child with a missing leg and there were other scenes with explosions and limbs being broken off of the superhuman creatures that resulted from experiments gone awry.

There was also a fake terrorist who admitted that he was paid off to "play a role" and he said they used green screens as part of the means to fake his identity and location.

Stark (the man who wears the Ironman armor) had surgery to remove shrapnel.
Last edited by sunshine05 on Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I have been asked to comment on Jeffs hair! Here goes! When one is caught up in an explosion; is it customary for one's hair to actually look like an explosion -- that one might see on TV?
sunshine05

brianv wrote:
I have been asked to comment on Jeffs hair! Here goes! When one is caught up in an explosion; is it customary for one's hair to actually look like an explosion -- that one might see on TV?
Oh! So that's what they were going for. Got it now.

Here's another one with the same "explosion hair" look. :)

Last edited by sunshine05 on Sun May 05, 2013 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunshine05

Libero wrote:MIT Outing Club
Support the Sean A. Collier Memorial Funds
by purchasing a "Collier Strong" T Shirt for $10.

...Sean's favorite winter hiking food was pepperoni - it has so much fat in it that it doesn't freeze in below-zero temperatures. He would always bring an entire pack that you buy at Shaw's for a day hike (definitely too much food), but was always willing to share. He loved comparing different kinds of "roni" as he would call it, and of course jokingly claim that his was the best. Seeing Sean excited about the deliciousness of his pepperoni will definitely make you smile when it's so cold you can't feel your toes =).

During one hike, we tried to make it "retro MITOC themed", including yodeling. Sean claimed he wasn't much of a singer, but was one of the first to try his hand at the illusive art of yodeling. Hearing his deep voice crack over those yodels definitely made that hike (we didn't reach the top) one of the more fun hikes I've been on. He was eager to strut his plaid flannel, yodel off the sides of a mountain, enjoy eating his chocolate and roni, and be happy and cheerful even with our exceedingly slow pace.

Sean was always willing to lend a hand when needed (and even when not). I was mentioning bike troubles offhandedly to him, and he was always willing to offer suggestions and go out of his way to help - "can I take you to a bike store?" "you can get new tires here at this place" "I know someone who fixes bikes for a living - I can put you in touch", etc. I have never met a person so eager to help, so eager to be a friend, as Sean...

The pepperoni story is too much. It reminds me of the Noah Pozner taco references. It's so ridiculous the way they try to make the people seem realistic with these stories, but they fail. They are good for a few laughs though. There were so many ridiculous stories from 9/11 sims too. They must be the same group of writers.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Libero wrote:VP Biden's Funeral Speech Transcript per CNN
...You know, I get asked, like my colleagues, almost every day since 911, why? Why? Why? This terrorist phenomenon of the late 20s, the 21st -- the beginning of the 21st century. Why? People say to me, for they surely know they can never defeat us. They can never overthrow us. They can never occupy us. So, why? Why? Whether it's Al Qaeda Central out of the (INAUDIBLE) or two twisted perverted cowardly knock-off Jihadists here in Boston. Why do they do what they do? I've thought about it a lot, because I deal with it a lot. And I've come to the conclusion which is not unique to me but I do it -- they do it so instill fear, to have us in the name of our safety and security, jettison, what we value the most and what the world most values about us, our open society, our system of justice that guarantees freedom, the access of all Americans to opportunity, the free flow of information and people across this country, our transparency. That's their target....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... se.01.html
Freudian slip?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_XMCwV_7q0

Always amazes me how the bastards can deliver that bullshit with a straight face :wacko:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Besides being fake,why do we see a dead Tamerlan Tsarnaev and not a dead Adam Lanza? And you don't hear any running commentary like "You know Jim, I think it is rather odd that they show the body in this case and we just didn't see that with Sandy Hook..." Or some such probing.